My husband wants to leave my for a girl in another country that he met online, what do I do?

My husband of 7 years is chatting to this woman on game site and she's his best friend apparently . I have seen messages saying night baby and I miss you on his phone . Wasn't looking , it popped up when I was in the room . He's now saying we are done and he hates me . I'm heartbroken . What do i do ? We have three kids . He's never met her as she lives in another country.
421 Likes

Before you do anything with community property, find out what your rights are. You donā€™t want his attorney coming at you, for wrongful acts on your part. Whether he goes to the other women or not, I would have him out of my life. There are just so many things wrong with him as a man, a husband and a father.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My husband wants to leave my for a girl in another country that he met online, what do I do? - Mamas Uncut

Kick him out girl ! Make him feel like shit too heā€™s using you for now basically

Leave. Find u another man

3 Likes

Good riddance. Let him go.

1 Like

I think itā€™s writing on the wall love. It will hurt for a little while, but leave. Let him do bad on his own while you move on and find a man who will love and appreciate you the way that you deserve.

3 Likes

Pack his bags and tell him to close the door on the way out .

4 Likes

Make him feel the same

Kick him out. Transfere what money you can for you abd ho file for custody. Change locks snd count yourself lucky you got rid of a douche bag.
Sorry.

3 Likes

Get an attorney right away. Just in case he tries to take the kids.

2 Likes

Tell himā€¦See ya later.

1 Like

The trash is taking itself outā€¦

You pack his bags hes someone eles problem now.

4 Likes

Leave! It would be funny if he found out it was a catfish.

8 Likes

Let him!! And laugh your ass off when he gets taken and scammed

Tell him he probably being cat fished

1 Like

You deserve better!! Let him go!! And donā€™t take him back!!

3 Likes

Youā€™re kidding right? You are worth more than that.

Leave him !! Let him find out the grass ainā€™t always greener on the other side !! Put him on child support

Let him leave , heā€™s more than likely being cat fished let him learn the hard way . It may hurt you now but it will hurt more if you stay with him

9 Likes

Heā€™s probably being catfished

Let him go. You deserve l so much more

1 Like

Pack his bags and wish him luck :joy:
Itā€™s probably a man

12 Likes

Nothing for you to do. Donā€™t let him tell you twice. Get outta there!! Iā€™m sorry to hear that. Smh he can get the fuck on

Let him go, good riddance, heā€™s stupid :joy:

2 Likes

Kick him out! Let him deal with it! You have kids to protect.

2 Likes

Tell him the girl is u, and u been cat fishing himā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Let him goā€¦ donā€™t waste your precious time with him

1 Like

Let his cheating ass go and pray that heā€™s being catfished so you can laugh.

Let him spend his money flying over there to find a 57 year old man. :wave:t2: see ya hun.

8 Likes

Let him go, might not feel like it now but you can and will survive, his loss I say xx

1 Like

Let him leave and find out sheā€™s actually a 400lb.+ man living in his momā€™s basement. :woman_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

Let him leave. Why would you want to be with someone who doesnā€™t want to be with you

4 Likes

Why is this even a question??? :v:t3:

4 Likes

You let that ā€œmanā€ walk out that door and you NEVER let him back in. Help him pack his bags! How far does he think heā€™s gonna get out of the country paying child support on 3 kids? :joy:

10 Likes

You help him pack his bags

1 Like

Sounds like a loser, let him go! Youā€™ll be better off

2 Likes

Tell his sorry ass to kick rocks!!!

And, it probably wonā€™t work out for him lol. That will be his karma. Heā€™s probably getting catfished or something or they want money and think heā€™s rich :woozy_face:

3 Likes

You let that man go. Sometimes the trash will take itself out.

If heā€™s like that with someone so far away he would probably be worse if they were close. Time to boss up lady even if its the hardest thing ever.

2 Likes

Let that man go, honey trying to hold on is only cause you more heartache. File for custody of your kids, change your locks and start finding yourself again. You may not believe it but itā€™s probably gonna be the best thing to happen to you. You are worth so much more than to wait around around him. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Let him have his catfish obviously heā€™s too damn stupid to realize this. Heā€™s probably talking to a guy! Get that man on child support and start living your best life babe

Let him go :joy: have you ever seen 90 day fiancƩ?! That stuff is super messy. lol

3 Likes

Let him go u deserve better .

Give him a farewell :fu:t2:

3 Likes

Let him go girl! Clearly your better off without him
I know itā€™s hard starting over and starting at the beginning but trust me in the end it will all be worth it! Know your worth! And know that YOU are worth it, YOU deserve better :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Run the piece of crap off and take everything hes got.

My ex husband did that fuckin same thing to meā€¦ let him go heā€™s not worth it. My ex kicked me out of our apartment, while I was 6 months pregnant with our son and I had our 2 and a half year old daughter with me. Heā€™s trash, and now he has a 1 year old with another lady. And hasnā€™t seen or tried to see our kids since 2015. Iā€™m sorry your going through this itā€™s the worst, Iā€™ll be praying for you and your babies

Nothing you can do. Just let him go. You are better off without him

2 things. You were snooping and yes theyā€™ll be humping. Welcome to my TED talk :innocent:

Let him go!

Heā€™s gonna be heartbroken when he goes to meet her and she has a penis and a beard. :relieved:

Let him go and donā€™t let him back when he realizes what a mistake he made. You deserve much better

2 Likes

End it. Unfortunately you canā€™t make someone love you or want to stay so set him free.

Be calm and help him pack. Let him know child support is neededā€¦ wish him well. When he comes begging for you back not IF but WHEN do not let him back in.

1 Like

Pack him a sandwich, change the locks, and find someone better.

2 Likes

Let him go. Donā€™t let him cime back!!!

Donā€™t ask the internet what to do thatā€™s for sure. Either have respect for yourself and move on or donā€™t and live miserably till your kids are older.

Let his ass goā€¦ Its probably a catfish he probably talking to another man n dont even know itā€¦ He will end up trying to crawl back but double lock that doorā€¦ Karma will handle the rest.

Let him go, it will short lived but definitely shows heā€™s not the man for you. Hard situation especially having kids but it will be a good decision for you overall.

I. Would. Not. Put. Up. With. This

Tell him bye. He sounds unstable.

Take him for every penny he has

You do nothingā€¦ free him.
Send him on his Jerry way

1 Like

Pack his bags, open the door and send him on his way, if even buy his plane ticket. If heā€™s like that then ur better off without him. Itā€™s hard especially wen kids are involved but think wats best for u and ur kids. Xx

Let him go and change the locks.

1 Like

Iā€™ll bet heā€™s in for a big surprise

Probably getting catfishedā€¦ But I let him go.

1 Like

Bye you sorry POS! You have 3 kids he will have to pay for.

Let him leave, just make sure he knows heā€™s pathetic when he heads out

1 Like

He gonna get catfishedšŸ˜‚ Let him go!

5 Likes

Let him! If heā€™s willing to leave you and his 3 kids for a catfishā€¦ encourage him! Pack his shit for him.

2 Likes

Let him go, but hand him a custody and child support documents on his way out

3 Likes

Get rid of the bum. However clean out the accounts and get your credit in your name only

2 Likes

Sheā€™s probably a guy scamming him

3 Likes

Ad battter it chuck his clothes outside your worth 1000 more than him xxx

Leave him. Get him on child support and get someone that will appreciate you.

1 Like

Let him go and get a lawyer

1 Like

Let him goā€¦ If he doesnā€™t realize how dumb heā€™s being then youā€™re better off without him. Iā€™m sorry for his lossā€¦ a good thing lostā€¦ you deserve much better and more! Good luckā€¦
You know what they sayā€¦ the grass looks greener on the other sideā€¦
heā€™ll be back begging for you to take him back, please donā€™t!! :hugs: Good luck!!

Count your blessings and walk away.

Let that guy go and donā€™t take him back when he tries to come back. Lol heā€™ll definitely be back around.

Iā€™ve been in this exact situation before. One day i woke up and my 6 year relationship was being tried by what my ex at the time thought was the love of his life who was a 17 year old girl in California. We were 23 and in Florida. Theyā€™d never met but he was ā€œin loveā€ after 2 weeks. I wish I left him then and saved myself the drama of now having a child with him. Leave him. Yesterday. Think about your kids and your happiness. You can do it alone.

1 Like

Let him go you canā€™t hold him if he thinks he wants someone else file for child support and spousal support

1 Like

Well he sounds like a fool

Let that mofo goā€¦ get you a man from another country since that one wasnā€™t shit

P.S. donā€™t fall for the ā€œI made a mistake in leaving you and the kidsā€

Iā€™m sorry. Sounds like heā€™s going through a midlife crisis. Honesty sounds like heā€™s being scammed. Let him go. Get a lawyer. And never go back to him.

2 Likes

Help him pack and then change the locks :joy::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Let him learn his lesson

Let him go
Get a lawyer.

1 Like

Youā€™ll be ok I promise. It will be hard at first but keep a mindset that trash belongs in the trash and it will not be recyclable . You are stronger than you think

Get a good attorney now!

1 Like

Heā€™s probably talking to a man and doesnt even know it :joy: let the loser go

6 Likes

Its prolly a middle aged man living in his parents basement
catfishing him :rofl: leave and let it play out for him. Then when he comes crawling back tell him to take his a** back to wherever that person heā€™s talking to is from :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Leave him go bye bye but sort out money for kids before he leaves and make sure you and kids will be ok you guys are the important ones. Sorry to hear this though. You will be ok someone better out there for you hugs :hugs::heart:xxxxx

Let him go. He will most likely be destroyed by her & return to you later with remorse. By then you wont care & will likely be connected with a better partner. Rejection is protection.

Let him go. Heā€™s a moron. Get a attorney and get half of everything.

Let him go. Those type of women are just out for their money. Iā€™d get him for child support

Throw him out straight away your to good for him lifes to short his loss u must be strong an move on hellvregret it dont have him back either x