My husband wants to leave my for a girl in another country that he met online, what do I do?

Let him go. She’s probably a catfish. File for custody and support regarding the kids.

3 Likes

Honestly I am not a vengeful person but I really wish it turns out to be a 419 scam where he goes over to meet her and she doesn’t exist. And he was really talking to some man (or many cos that’s how the syndicate works) to try to scam him. You don’t deserve this. Kick him out. You do not need to displace your kids from their home. Just kick him out.

2 Likes

Let him go while secretly hoping he’s being catfished

Let him leave. That’s a low move from him and no one deserves that.
Hopefully he goes and discovers it’s a scam. Do not give second chances!!

1 Like

Send him. Get child support and spousal support. Change the locks and do you. Hes missing out.

Tuh I know it hurts but umm let him go
9 outta 10 she isn’t what she says or he thinks she is
I’m sorry your hurting but this is probably a good thing for you

1 Like

Sue him for a divorce, he will have to pay for it… Get child support and custody, move on, find a man that’s not an idiot!!

If this happened to me his MF BAGS WOULD BE PACKED.

2 Likes

Hey a lawyer and pack his shit!

Let him go, karma will find him.

2 Likes

Tell him good luck don’t let the door hit you on the way out change the locks and your number

2 Likes

Let him go. Divorce him while he’s there.

Let him go, It hurts now but guess what she’s probably a scammer after his money and doesn’t really care about him they have only chatted not met in person she could take one look at him and decide nope it will be interesting to see how it plays out i guarantee it’s not going to end well for him when he meets her

1 Like

It’s only going to hurt for awhile. Let that stray dog roam. Bigger and better things are coming!

Leave as fast as you can and pray that its really a hairy man in his moms basement. Wtf is wrong with people

2 Likes

Lol she is probably some old guy in his mom’s basement :rofl:

1 Like

Let him leave, get a lawyer and take him to the cleaners. I hope his new girl friend is actually a man or a catfish!

4 Likes

Let his ass go. And when he comes back begging for you take him back because he’s been cat-fished, laugh in his face.

I wouldn’t worry to much… There is so many scammers now…he might end up getting burn …

1 Like

Get out and divorce his punk @$$! Do not for one second blame yourself or beg him to stay. He’s made his decision and completely betrayed your trust and cheated on you! I would pack his stuff put it on the front porch and get him a one way ticket to whatever country he’s got his boo thang and be done with him! You deserve a happy and loving partner not a cheating scum bag!!

Let him go girl you and them babies don’t deserve that

Let him go…seriously the odds are so against him and if when he sees this online catfish who knows what will happen. Either way Karmas watching

He’s probably drained your bank account.

90% chance the girl is a catfish and faking who she is.

Do you realize how much cat fishing goes on? Usually it’s a way to scam money and nothing to do with feelings.

So more than likely your husband is risking his marriage for something that isn’t even real.

1 Like

And cut the internet off in the meantime :rofl:

3 Likes

I can’t imagine how you feel but know your worth and let him go. I’m sure this girl only wants to use him to get into the country or something and it won’t last between them so get the papers rolling for child support now and for the cheating I would go for the alimony also seeing he had plans to leave you. I’m not a big fan on the alimony usually, I don’t find it right most of the time but this guy obviously was going to leave you and didn’t care about a thing

1 Like

Let him leave. You can’t make him stay, and obviously he wasn’t that committed to you. You pick yourself up and move on.

2 Likes

Let him. He might just be talking to another man

1 Like

Pack his shit … U wasted ur time typing that. Go to the court n get child support .

You can’t do anything. Let him go. He’s clearly a POS

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder if these r made up post but shit I’ve seen crazier but if this is true let him go

Let him go. 99% chance he is being scammed. Take half of your bank account out so he cannot send it to her and let him go.

2 Likes

Out the door with him and change locks . It may be hard but you will have kept your respect. And get child support . If he dont let him set in jail and see how fast she drops him . She is looking for a ride to America

Ok so you help him pack his bags……byeeee

Let him go. He’s not worth it.

2 Likes

Let that piece of trash go, file for divorce and squeeze as much money as you can out of him.

Pray And ask GOD for help and what to do.

Let him. And hope shes a man lol

6 Likes

I hope he is being catfished …. Karma is a bi+*h. Bye, boy!

5 Likes

He doesn’t know this woman at all. Let him make this mistake. Sooner or later he’ll realize it, and want you back, by then you’ll find someone better. You’ll get the last laugh.

1 Like

Easy to say let him go. You do need to but in a good way so ur kids don’t get too hurt. Won’t b easy hardest thing you’ll ever go through, but he’s already cheating by sneaking around talking to her…. joke will b on him when he meets her in person & will have lost his family for a stranger. Cheating is cruel. He’s made up his mind. So sorry ur going through it.

1 Like

Tell him not to let the door hit him on the way out!

He’s a POS let him go & start fresh with yourself :kiss:

Cheer him on.Pack his bags.Don’t try anything to hold him back.Hopefully it’s a scam and it’s a man that’s taking him for his money…and HOPEFULLY you’ll have had the locks changed and move the fuuuck on.Because you don’t deserve to be left like dirt after being married to him for eight years and having three kids…he obviously don’t care for you anymore if he’s ready to leave you for someone he hasn’t even met.

Throw the whole man away.

2 Likes

I know youre hurting but please take a step back and laugh at the fact hes chasing someone in a different country . This may all backfire on him . But aside from that , do whats best for you and your kids mama . Dont force anything it may do more bad than good :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Kick him to the curb.

1 Like

If you both own the house don’t leave…let him and lawyer up…get custody of your kids, establish child support and visitations and if married long enough spousal support but take the advice of your lawyer…alot of women are single mom’s out there…you’ll be fine…look out for you and your kids…good luck!

Let him go. Unfortunately it is what it is. You will get through it and find someone who deserves you

3 Likes

An even funnier ending to this would be to have one of your guy friends or a guy family member message the “it” and flirt. Trick “her” into sending photos of themselves and do a reverse image search on them to found out if it’s a fake, which is definitely possible since they’ve never actually met. Print the photos which should include the name of the real person and put them in an envelope addressed to your scumbag husband with a note saying something along the lines of “I hope he’s a bored old grandpa”. Pack all of his shit, change the locks and put everything on the curb.

Same thing happened to me. Get a custody order and a divorce order . Any woman that breaks up a family won’t have any qualms about causing trouble otherwise.

2 Likes

Hes probably being catfished lol shes probably a dude! All jokes aside though if hes willing to throw your marriage away for a girl hes never met that says alot about him as a person. You deserve better

2 Likes

I know it’s hard but tell him to get out. Pack his stuff change the locks and put all of it outside.

1 Like

If you haven’t already open your own account and start moving around your finances. Put him out! See a lawyer immediately. File for Legal Separation so if Husband opens new lines of credit you won’t also be responsible for the debt. It will also make him responsible for financially supporting you and your children until a divorce is finalized. You’re going to come out the other side of this stronger and so much happier with your life.

1 Like

Pack his bags for him shes done you a favour

2 Likes

Let the cunt crack on hahahahaha be gone cunt

Let him go. Buh bye :honeybee: itch

1 Like

Bye, this door swing’s one way.

1 Like

If someone wants to walk out of your life let :clap:t3: them :clap:t3: go :clap:t3: you deserve better. It will be hard as hell but pick that chin up momma. You got this! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Let him leave. You can do better.

Leave him. Love yourself first. No woman deserves that. Trust me this other woman will probably make his life a living hell and he will realize what an amazing woman he had. But DO NOT go back to him. Love your life and a new and better love will come along

6 Likes

Pack his shit and let him go cause you deserve better!

Drain the bank accounts. Change the locks. Kick him out.

8 Likes

Let him go, you deserve better

1 Like

Would advise checking your bank account, or locking it to just you if you have a shared one. Sounds like the dude got catfished, and probably is going to try to take money for that.

7 Likes

Hes a fool. You deserve better.

1 Like

Let him go, he needs to learn the hard way.

1 Like

Bye bye let me help you pack! :wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

Hopefully there’s a prenup

I get you are heartbroken and it’s easier to say this than to do it, but you seriously need to let him go. If he’s willing to leave you for someone he’s never met that he should never have been talking to behind your back in the first place, AND saying he hates you after 7 years of marriage, he’s just no good. If he’s a decent father, let him see the kids and move on in your life - you’ll find someone who loves you for YOU, or you’ll be happier alone. If he comes crying back, tell him TOO BAD, because he’ll do it again. You and your kids deserve better - a happy mom makes happy kids! I wish you happiness!

15 Likes

They all do this. They all betray and cheat. They all are always seeking to replace the you

Tell him if he loves her so much, he needs to get the hell out of your house and go live with her. You need to get rid of that man quickly and get a lawyer!

3 Likes

Put his shit in black trash bags on the front porch and change the locks. Then laugh your butt off when he finds out the woman is a big sweaty burly male scammer and don’t let him back in!

Sound like he already left you. Let him leave. You deserve better. Love yourself and children. Respect yourself and don’t take him back if he try’s. Move on Momma💕

2 Likes

Leave and get custody of your kids

He’s probably chatting with some stinky man :laughing:. The joke will be on him :wink:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry you are going through this. I wish I could give you words that would make you feel better but that’s a time thing. I know it’s hard but only you can choose if you want to fight for that marriage or let it go. Personally I fought for a long time to save a broken marriage only to have it break anyways. It wasn’t a situation with cheating, for me that’s a one and done. Praying for you and the kids involved

LET HIM GOOOOOO… then laugh when he tries to come back.

5 Likes

Kick him to the curb. He’s not the faithful kind apparently

1 Like

What if she’s a scammer then he loses everything what a shame

1 Like

Kick him out! Tell him to get his passport and plane ticket and go, you don’t need him in your life.

1 Like

Let him go. He will figure out it’s a mess when he gets there and you will be living your best life.

Go get full custody. He’s abandoning is children

1 Like

Throw him out the house.

1 Like

Take the money and the kids and let him go. This “girl” is probably a 300 pound guy in his mama’s basement trying to scam him out of money. Practice your laugh for when he tries to come crawling back.

15 Likes

When he finds out that he’s being catfished and tries to come crawling back, don’t let him come back. Kick his ass to the curb

Let him to regret it!

I hope “she” is a middle aged man Cat fishing him

7 Likes

Hoping she’s a fake and you leave his ass.

Leave his ass first. Let him feel the loss. Let this be a lesson, after he discovers he lost his mind and was completely irrational.

Let him go. As impossible as it seems you can. Let him have his karma.

He’s willing to give up on everything for someone he doesn’t know? File for divorce & full custody ASAP. Make sure that you put in your custody agreement that he has to travel to the kids & they will not be going out of the country. Otherwise he can move them & not bring them back.

3 Likes

He doesn’t deserve you…!! You and the kids need to just let him go find what makes him happy apparently it’s had nothing to do with his family anymore :roll_eyes: just chatting with another female to me is the same thing as cheating to me :pleading_face:you deserve better :heart:

I’ll go hunt her ass down on the game wth

As everyone else has said. Let him go. You and the kids deserve better. Get a lawyer.

Let him go and get better. Work on you. Lose weight. Buy new clothes, start new hobbies, smile and look happy even if you’re dying inside. Hangout with friends, learn new skills go out and have fun. Post pics on social media and never admit that you’re sad or mad. Work on yourself- on yoga, meditation, shadowself and manifestation. Always be smart and have dignity. Don’t let your feelings get the most out of you. Maintain your class first above all things but in your mind be smart, cunning and clever. Never tell your plans to anyone and be ready to destroy when you can.

3 Likes

Let him go! But don’t let him come back! Help him pack. He will see he screwed up.

Take the money out of the bank before he does

5 Likes

Let him go. He’s a scumbag.

Get the fuck out of that circus asap.