My husband wants to leave my for a girl in another country that he met online, what do I do?

Open the door up for him he needs to hate you from the street.

Let him leave, help pack his bags

Iā€™d have two words for him ā€œSee Yaā€

Let him fucking go piece of shit he is grass ainā€™t greener on the other side sweaty gamer remember that :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::rofl: pick your self up dust your self off

Let him go and make sure you go through the courts for support for your children. You deserve better

1 Like

File for custody if your children ASAP! Let his ass go.

Iā€™d say see you later

Let him go itā€™s probably a man :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Let him go and just wait for him to fall on his faceā€¦ he wants to leave a 7 year old marriage and 3 kids he will regret it trust me.

4 Likes

I hope heā€™s being catfished and it ends up being a man :joy:

7 Likes

Wowā€¦sounds like a horrible excuse for a husband and fatherā€¦send him packing and take care of you and kids! He will regret it later

5 Likes

Donā€™t waste your time with him. Tell him see ya. You deserve better

Definitely sounds like more than friends if heā€™s willing to throw his marriage in the trash. Iā€™m so sorry.

You do nothing. Let him make his choice. I know it stinks but this is the way it is

Damn I wonder if this women knows heā€™s married and has children. Shame on both of them. Just let him go if that what he wants and when he realizes he screwed up donā€™t let him come back.

Hes delusional and immature. Iā€™d tell him make a choice but you arenā€™t letting him come back.get a lawyer.hes a fool.

1 Like

Help him pack and take him to the airport!

7 Likes

he ā€œhatesā€ you because heā€™s embarrassed he was caught in 4k!!! let that boy GOOOOOO!!!

5 Likes

Let him leave. He sounds like a fucking dumbass :joy:

Iā€™d personally would pack his bags but make it clear if he walks out thereā€™s no turning back

4 Likes

Why do I feel like I know exactly who this is lol

Bye bye. He will be alone and begging for you back.

Sheā€™ll prob turn out to be a lady boy from Thailand let him off ā€˜ā€™Catfished Muchā€™ā€™:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

If he cheating with conversation or physical, in my eyes itā€™s the sameā€¦He needs to go

Walk away and take everything away from him, and I mean everything

1 Like

Help him pack and file divorce papers

1 Like

Tell him get fucked what a loserā€¦ tell him. To fuck off heā€™s only a boy because real men donā€™t treat woman like thatā€¦ PERIOD!!

Iā€™d say well thereā€™s the door donā€™t let it hit you where the good lord split ya! Deuces :v:.

Take that bastard for everything heā€™s got!

1 Like

In all actuality it is probably not the person he thinks it is and they just scamming him and when he finds all this out he will want you but please run

1 Like

Make sure hes plenty time left on his passport , help him pack and dont let him empty the bank account .
Make it clear he wont be welcome back if he leaves or continues with his messages .

1 Like

She is just after his money, I believe!

Heā€™s either a dumb ass or heā€™s secretly gayšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø F him if he says st like that to you the loser he not worth stā€¦

tell him to go, but that thereā€™s no coming back ever

Bet she looks like this

6 Likes

Let him go you deserve better

2 Likes

Pack his bags, and see a lawyer.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I packed his shit and now Iā€™m living my best life. You can too.

Say nothing. Get screen shots. Lawyer up. This would be unforgivable in my book. Iā€™d start making plans to leave him (bank account, credit cards, etc in your name only)and get w an attorney ASAP to get a temporary support and parenting plan in place until the divorce is final.

8 Likes

Let h8s sorry ass go ull be way better off w out him just keep ur house and screw him off

Catfish plain and simple.

Let him go. Best thing you can do. You will find happiness :heavy_heart_exclamation::heart:

4 Likes

Lmao itā€™s probably a catfish let him go and never come back

1 Like

Mary Catherine McLeod this is why I will be single forever :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Ha! Let him have her. Chances are ā€œsheā€ isnā€™t even real and will just drain his bank account (so get your accounts separate if they arenā€™t already), and on the off chance she is real - sheā€™s just using him to get here. No matter what the truth of ā€œherā€ may be - heā€™s gonna end up getting screwed. Get youself and your kids away from him and never go back.

3 Likes

Itā€™s probably a scam, help him get there!

4 Likes

I would told bye and have fun

Tell him to have fun with whatever Russian/Maldivian guy who he was actually chatting with. Refuse to take him back when he inevitably comes crawling back to you for comfort and to lick his wounds.

3 Likes

I mean. I was in a ldr with someone. Were going on 11yr & 3kids together, now, but this sounds kinda sus. He should call tlc and be on 90 day lmfao

2 Likes

Took him day goodbye and there is love out there you will find this social media ruining a lot of marriages

He had no time to share his stuff with you , but he did had time to chat and making another one his best friend where he could try to make u his close friend. Cheap mentality of him. He is embarassed that u caught him. Help him instead in packing his stuff and tell himā€¦the door is open, u can leave and go another country. Live ur life with your kids. Dont pity him. Im sure he will return to u in few months. Because the feeling of connectedness he could not recognise in person and now he is craving for his best friend. Hell man!

My husband did this to me met a girl online that he fell for , left me and his 3 kids because he thought they had a future together. Turns out the girl was married and was playing him the whole time. Karma

9 Likes

Now you know exactly what kind of man he is and chances are he will always be that way so itā€™s up to you if you want to put yourself through that any longer or come up with a plan and ditch that dirtbag.

2 Likes

Buy him a ticket one way. Let him lay in the bed he wants to make

5 Likes

She probably just wants to come to this country, shes using him.

2 Likes

Find you a good man just sayings

Let him be her problem

2 Likes

Beat his ass then let him leave. šŸ¤·

U cant force him to stayā€¦ let his dumb ass go

Throw him and his shit out and never speak to the pathetic fool again

Let him go! He signs the house over to you first and sends a set amount of money over to pay for the mortgage or rent, bills and the kids first, then let him go

Take his azz to the airport and wave goodbye to him!
Itā€™s going to be a cold day in Hell before I let a man play favorites with me in the mix.
Let him go and thank God he leaves. Change the locks as soon as he clears the driveway and donā€™t you dare look back.
Thatā€™s what you do.

5 Likes

Get him a passportā€¦ and laugh in his face when he realizes itā€™s a scam and wants to come crawling back! :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Probably a man, stupid stupid, let he/she have him good by you dont want someone that would do this an you sure as hell dont want his influence on 8children. You will be ok throw his crap out the door

1 Like

Wave to him as heā€™s leaving.

2 Likes

Hope karma gets him quick, an when he tryā€™s crawling back to his family who is real. Stand your ground and tell him NOā€¦ you an the kids deserve better, move on now!!

1 Like

See yea! If married get divorced and start the court process

1 Like

Tell him donā€™t let the door hit him where the good Lord split him. File for divorce and child supportā€¦ and laugh your ass off when he comes crawling back after realizing he lost everything for a catfish :woman_shrugging::joy::joy:

I would pack his suitcases for him and put them outside. Then I would go to a lawyer and draw up divorce papers and your expectations: alimony/spousal support, you get the house, or the house gets sold and you get a larger percentage of the profits, child support, who gets the car(s) to keep or sell. Primary custody of the kids and a visitation schedule IN YOUR STATE not that the kids have to be traveling to another country, get your own bank account and starts moving funds for yourself. Most likely this ā€œgirlā€ is some type of catfish who will have him drain his bank account. If he comes crawling back, you completely ignore him, texts emails, phone calls. Ignored.

4 Likes

Go out on a date with all of his friends.

3 Likes

My dad did just that then she wanted money to fly over to meet him $3,000 and she was not real and lost a lot of money. He thought he found the woman of his dreams. Forget about it!

Wave bye bye . Donā€™t let him come back , ever .

2 Likes

Let him go!! Pack his bags, open the door, drive him to the airport.

3 Likes

Let him go. The illusion that the responsibilities in life will be different with someone else somewhere else is an emotional addiction to a blissful feeling. It has nothing to do with you barring there are no abuses involved.

The only other option is to fight for him if you truly beyond a shadow of a doubt love him and think that momentarily he lost his way. I once heard a story similar and the wife gave her blessing requiring one thing in return. She requested her husband carry her to bed every night for 30 days just as he did on their wedding night. Of course you can imagine how awkward it felt that first time being close after hearing devastating news. One time they both fell together and began laughing. Another time they began to reminisce. And so on it went for 30 days reawakening their closeness and love. By the end of the 30 days the husband was reminded that what he really wanted was right in front of him with his wife and family. In all of the day to day obligations he had let himself drift, stopped putting in as much effort because he grew tired, and forgot to see his family through the lens of blessings in his life.

2 Likes

Open the door for him!!:hugs: heā€™s not even worth trying to keep around kids or no kids

3 Likes

Dont let him come back. Let him go. He showed his true colors. Now your a single momma who can have some fun. Karma always comes back to bite people in the ass. Let him go love.

let him go and donā€™t let him come back when he realizes itā€™s not who he thought it was

2 Likes

Fake women let him go.

Girl, listen I know itā€™s tough right now but let me tell you your grass will
Be greener on the other side . Let that jerk go . He is cheating . Let him lay in the bed he is making . You will be the one thatā€™s comes out a winner .

2 Likes

Let him hang himself on this women he has no clue who she really is. Take it as a blessing to get out of a apparent bad situation now instead of wasting another 10 yrs. You got this let him go if itā€™s not her now it would be someone else later. He is a Weak minded man

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just been through this

1 Like

Cat fishingšŸ˜‚ let him go to his fake ā€œfriendā€

4 Likes

Let him go and make sure that he has to pay child support and spousal support as well as providing you and your children with a place to live and he be responsible for any past debt incurred in the marriage. Oh and laugh at him when he finds out that he has more than likely been texting a guy.

1 Like

Is this site ā€œMamas Uncutā€ a joke?!!
Who in their right mind would sprinkel their dirty laundy here??!!! SHEEEEEEESH!!!

He needs to go! If this girl doesnā€™t work out, he will just find another! You might surprise yourself at how strong you really are!!

1 Like

Give you full custody and let him go!!

1 Like

Kick him out, file for divorce, full custody, and do not for any reason take this man back.
Laugh at him when his ā€œdream girlā€ turns into a full on nightmare. Itā€™s probably a man!! Lol

3 Likes

Let the bastard go the kids will suffer more if you stay

Let him n once heā€™s there he will see that life isnā€™t going to be much better just cause he doesnā€™t have the responsibility of kids and a wife but you can definitely go after him for child support and divorce him too. Heā€™ll try crawling back trust me but you got to be strong n tell him nope you made your choice now you have to deal with it

You let him go hun, if heā€™s not willing to stay when you have 3 kids and is in love with another woman then you need to pick yourself up and move on sweetie. You and them babies deserve better. It will be hard, you will break down, you will still love him for a long time but you also will survive, youā€™ll mend your broken heart and be better in the end. You will find someone deserving when the time is right who will love you and your babies. You got this queen :crown: donā€™t let a man make your crown faulter

Probably a man :rofl: let him go sis :hocho:

Clear out the bank account so he canā€™t send her every penny and then go file for divorce and custody

4 Likes

Most of these are scams, they try to get you to send them money. If this were true she would get here if she wanted to meet him. My friendā€™s ex lost $5000 on this gimmick

Pack his things! Push him out the door with a smile on your faceā€¦ :wink:

Heā€™ll do the same thing to her some day. Let her have him because she clearly doesnā€™t care that heā€™s in a relationship.

Been through it let him go n hold your head up itā€™ll be hard at first but it will get better take care of yourself n them kids kick him to the curbā€¦

1 Like

I remember this happened to a friend I used to work with. Her husband went all the way to California to meet her and heā€™s from Ontario. The woman when she saw him was not impressed. You never know whoā€™s really on the other end. Kick your husband to the curb. Guaranteed he will try to come back

1 Like

Make sure you have money and just leave with the kids. Let him go.

1 Like

Make sure he has no visitation or part custody. And never take him back when he comes running!

4 Likes

Hope heā€™s not getting catfishedā€¦

1 Like