My husband was told he only had 2 years to live: What are good Christmas gift ideas?

Things you can do together

1 Like

And praying for you both

Remember, doctors can be wrong! We were told the same thing in February 2017 - two years. He asked to be moved where his daughter. 2 granddaughters, and two great grandchildren live. I made that happen with help from his daughter. Where we are now has better medical care. While he’s been sick since we moved, I think he’s going to beat that two year thing!

3 Likes

Our son n law fought for almost 2 yrs and they made memories EVERY chance they could for their 2 young son’s. A little over a week before he died they traveled to places he wanted to see and family he wanted to say goodbye to. The most memorable time they had together. So my suggestion is MAKE MEMORIES you won’t regret it and enjoy EVERY moment of it. God bless you and your family ,and my prayers for you all

2 Likes

Prayers for you and your husband.
Take lots and lots of pictures with him the kids and family and friends. Always laugh, hug, kiss, pray and cry together. Always be there for him. God bless :heart:

For me. The last 10 yrs of my husband life we were told he was livin on borrowed time. I tried my best to make.home videos an take as many pics as i can for my kid n myself. My prayers go out to u. Most of lots of love an as much time spending doi. What yall want to do

1 Like

No one knows when someone will die and Christmas is a time of year for Hope and Love so buy him what you would have bought him before the News because Life is meant to Enjoy so Please try and not Foscus on it because like I said No one knows not even the doctors when someone will us ! You and your husband are in Prayers .

Have your family make a memory book where each members writes a memory about something they did together and how much he means to them and how much they love him

1 Like

Very sorry about your husband I think sharing and enjoying together all you can would be the best gift, and faith that God can heel any sickness…take many pics and save them for future memories…enjoy every second…in our pray will be you and your husband…

1 Like

Maybe a pin heart? Or something to do with a heart maybe a build a bear teddy with a heart beat

1 Like

Prayers that he will get a heart

your husband and you will be getting lots of prayers from me im so sorry all oyu can do is love him and be by his side every min you can

Do what ever he wonts thats. None damiging a trip fishing viset somewhere a pray line pray dayly 3 to 4 times a day prays do work ask others to pray. 3 to 4 times day an you gota believe have faith from your heart you might be suprised what can happens

This honestly has to be one of the stupidest post I have ever read!! Coming from the same situation this makes me pretty angry!!!

Try to get him on the heart transplant list

A second and third opinion. Never just settle. Also get on some transplant list. God bless.

1 Like

Just make everyday special enjoy what time he has left.

1 Like

Something on his bucket list and lots of love

1 Like

A trip, vacation, bucket list things, bible, being close 2 family

A vacation for you guys to take … no one can take “yesterday” away from you