My husband will not add me on facebook: Advice?

Make a new Facebook a fake one of someone else and add him see what he’s up to because there there is no reason for him not to have you on Facebook if he’s got nothing to hide

5 Likes

Make another fb, different name, and see whats up :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

How old are you? Like 10 :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Forget FB are you on the deed and bank accounts?

11 Likes

Idk me and my husband used to we split up and when we got back together we never added each other back. I think its better for us though

4 Likes

And here I have mine blocked :rofl::rofl::rofl::woman_shrugging:.

4 Likes

Give me his name and i will have all the info in 3 mins🥸🕵‍♀️

25 Likes

IMO Social media is toxic in relationships no matter what. I wish it didn’t even exist half the time.

12 Likes

That is bizarre and would be a huge issue for me. My husband has zero social media, but if he did I would expect to be able to look at what I want and when I want.

7 Likes

Oh hell no, make a fake account and add send him a friend request and see what’s up

10 Likes

I find this weird as fuck

Have some hottie from this group add him and then u will know all u need to know.

13 Likes

He’s hiding something. Probably chatting to other women on it.

13 Likes

I’am making over $155 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18556 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SmartJob45.pages.dev

Why are you worried about it now after 5 years?!? You just woke up today and it’s an issue? I’m still thinking what everyone is thinking but why now?

3 Likes

My husband and I weren’t friends on fb for yrs lol he annoyed me with what he posted so I deleted him till last yr

13 Likes

Sidechick has now entered the chat.

11 Likes

Don’t let social media run your relationship. My boyfriend doesn’t do social media. I wasn’t friends on social media with my now ex husband.

1 Like

Look thru his phone :woman_shrugging:t3: I’d say he’s hiding something

6 Likes

In most relationships I unfollow the person I’m dating, still remaining friends but I just don’t want to see what they’re posting. It’ll show me if they tag me in something. Almost a feeling of knowing them so intimately you don’t need to see how they are on social media, which is a fabricated version of ourselves whether we admit it or not.

6 Likes

I’ve been with my partner 15 years…dont have him on Facebook. We both have nothing to hide :woman_shrugging:t2: he is welcome to have a look at mine and vice versa. Just because you don’t have your significant other on social media doesn’t automatically mean they’re up to something. Social media is extremely toxic (just look at the comments :roll_eyes:) and I still wonder why I have it :joy:

5 Likes

Ehhhh I’d be suspicious. My ex made a huge deal about this and even threatened to deactivate his page when I asked. Said he didn’t want me to see girls flirting with HIM on there :woman_facepalming:t4: Not saying that’s what’s going on but it’s definitely weird

3 Likes

Kinda odd to me . He needs his " own space" … sounds like my ex and he was up to no good … all men are different tho :woman_shrugging:.

1 Like

Depends what his relationship status says on FB. You just have mutual friends who can check his page?

4 Likes

Um, you dont need to be friends to see his page :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

My partner will use my photo as his cover picture or will use our photo where my picture is at front, and I don’t like it :sweat_smile: I feel like, my facebook account has an extension…

1 Like

That makes no sense. If your 15 years old yes. But if your a grown adult whose been married for five years…something is up.

1 Like

Nope, if he doesn’t use it, that’s fine, but if he does, then absolutely not.

2 Likes

Uh. It isn’t mandatory you know. Who cares about Facebook? He still living with you? Being your other half? F*ckin ya?

1 Like

I never really thought about it until I saw this post, but I honestly could not be less interested in my husband’s social media. He doesn’t have FB anymore, but he is on other platforms. When he was on FB, we were friends, but I never went to his page. I just had no interest.

1 Like

It’s strange.If he has nothing to hide,why not add you?

6 Likes

Depends on the person. I blocked my ex off ALL social media and never would add him back. I done it bc he was beyond jealous/controlling/insecure… Any like, any comment, on any kinda post meant I am sleeping with them. Thought it would help, but no. It then turned into everyone I was around (mostly family and 3 of my female friends) turned into me at some point or another sleeping with them and/or them and their spouse’s :nauseated_face: Somehow in his head I even slept with some of HIS friends or coworkers, most of never even met, or if so it was only briefly with him present. At one point, even a man that is very happily married that send MANY people scriptures every morning (week day) including me, at one point even was sleeping with him. Even my sons friends, which are young. So, I done it bc he was sick in the head, and after thinking about it, it’s scary on how one would even possibly think some of the stuff he thought, bc most the time when a person isn’t doing anything but being accused it’s because the accuser is wanting to do what they are accusing OR are doing it. So, definitely don’t have enough information to comment on your status, but as for some of the comments another ex didn’t have social media at all, yet he still cheated multiple times, mostly with ppl he met through work, so if ppl want to cheat, they will… with or without social media.

2 Likes

That’s big weird to me.

1 Like

If he wants to hide that you can believe he will hide other things. Everyone deserves an honest relationship. It is a form of condescension. You good enough for some things but not others. Male entitlement thinking. Better to know it now than later. It’s all according to what you are willing to put up with.

4 Likes

If he adds you, you can see what he posts and who his friends are???

I find it very strange. :woman_shrugging:t2: What is he hiding?

1 Like

Does he at least have his relationship status as married? If his page is public you can at least see that. If you can’t find his page at all that means he has you blocked. And that would be very suspicious to me.

5 Likes

Ooohhhh girl. Naw. He left off the end of his sentence. I deserve my space to cheat.

4 Likes

There should be nothing he needs private from you on social media… make a fake account add him and look. But at the end of that day you shouldn’t have to do that. There is a reason he don’t want you on there.

10 Likes

Yes that’s pretty freakin weird.

1 Like

My husband would never in his life be like that because he believes that would be wrong to do as a husband.

3 Likes

Oh hell no but you married him like this??? That’s your issue lol

2 Likes

Privacy isn’t a thing in a marriage or at least it shouldn’t be. Both of you should be open books to each other. So yea, I think that’s weird…hella weird. It’s one thing if you both do it, but it obviously bothers you…so he shouldn’t insist it needs to be this way

3 Likes

He’s doing something he shouldn’t be

3 Likes

Definitely red flags! He is hiding something most definitely.

6 Likes

He’s doing something!!

2 Likes

This happened to me for 5 years, he had a whole baby on me with someone else AND was cheating with men. Good times :sweat_smile::upside_down_face::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Sounds like he’s keeping his options open.

3 Likes

Dump him, first of all only one of you can have one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Make up a fake account and freind request him

13 Likes

My husband says that’s red flags and he’s probably hiding shit :disappointed:

Thats weird af? My husband added me before we even met in person that night :rofl:
I’d be sus af.

1 Like

Sounds like your husband is trying to hide a bunch of stuff

5 Likes

My sisters ex was like this . They were together 20 yrs , he was cheating

3 Likes

That’s really strange

I’m going to play devil’s advocate for a second. Are you the jealous type? I’m asking this because I had my boyfriend as a friend on social media and I didn’t have anything to hide. One day I made a post on Facebook and a male FRIEND called my cell. I couldn’t answer because I was in an appointment. So he went under my post and told me to answer my phone. My boyfriend got under my comments asking who TF was he and WHY is he telling you to answer your phone. Well my male friend told him it’s not like that, we are just friends. Mind you I have friends, family and coworkers who saw this :poop: and I was embarrassed because I NEVER put my business out there. I took the post down and unfriended him on Facebook since he wanted to act childish. I never said anything to the females that commented on his statuses. Some of them acted flirty but I didn’t care. I’m NOT insecure in the least. :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Make a fake profile with a hot chick picture. You can low key follow his posts anonymously

7 Likes

What’s the big deal? Why would you care? I would imagine that You have your own special interests in other things that don’t include him or at least you should.

3 Likes

Posts like this make me realize just how dysfunctional some relationships actually are. :rofl:

4 Likes

Not okay and weird as f. Red flags × 100.

2 Likes

hiding something big

3 Likes

Not a good sign. He shouldn’t have a problem with it. Your his wife

1 Like

My bet is that hes a narcissist

1 Like

And you married him? :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

I’m not on my husbands social media nor is he on mine I’ve never thought twice about it

5 Likes

Hes hiding something

2 Likes

Make a fake account and see what he’s up to🤭

11 Likes

I’m sorry that is very weird. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Okay, soooo I know someone who is married to some girl. He refuses to add her on fb, insta, whatever. He don’t even say he’s married. He’s had probably 20 girlfriends since they’ve got married! If he refuses 9/10 times there’s a whole new life/lives being lived on the side

12 Likes

Sounds like a suspicious relationship to me, just saying. It’s not normal to not want your SO to be present on a social media platform where both parties have an account.

4 Likes

Totally weird !! Biggest red flag tbh how did you marry him ? :grimacing:

2 Likes

The reason you can’t see anything is because he blocked you

2 Likes

Don’t you want to be with someone that is so proud of you that he wants the world to know you are together? … I’d assume he’s hiding something in this scenario I’m afraid :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

8 Likes

Definitely hiding something

2 Likes

Uh oh! That Is a big red flag!

5 Likes

Oh yeah what’s he afraid of??

5 Likes

Didn’t he realize when he married you he has no solo space?! 2 become 1! Seems strange to me. Any of your friends or family members friends with him on FB?

8 Likes

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...

1 Like

Hmm. My hubby and I love flirting and sending funnies back and forth on fb and messenger.

Seems sketchy to me. But that me

7 Likes

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

1 Like

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

Well maybe he wants to say something about his life but he’s not sure how to tell you yet I’ve learned that in time people always come out of their shells .

1 Like

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Yeah my baby dad did the same thing to me and it was because he had another girlfriend at the same time haha so I’m going to go on a limb here and say it’s a :triangular_flag_on_post:

7 Likes

That’s a huge red flag. Make a fake profile and add him.

16 Likes

Same here. The so called husband had such a fit about me not having his last name on social media but we ain’t even friends so what’s it matter :woman_shrugging: I have absolutely no trust in him whatsoever. It’s weird n creepy n disrespectful. And what the hell kinda relationship does that look like?!?!? Stupid!!!

5 Likes

Because he does not want you to see who he is friends with. I am guessing a lot of girls.

8 Likes

Might aswell be his dating site then

3 Likes

Imma just leave this here as this is all you need to know

14 Likes

I have my husband blocked lol

19 Likes

Mine stared telling me I give him no space and all up in his business sometimes they can hurt our feelings so bad

1 Like

Make a fake account and add him :rofl:

21 Likes

And maybe he just really does need his own space?? You don’t have to be up his butt 100 percent of the time, all the time… our grandparents didn’t have social media to worry about years ago. And they made it 50 years. The reason people don’t last now. Are reasons like this. Unless he is giving you real reasons to think he is being suspicious. Don’t listen to a bunch of traumatized women on fb…. They will always talk you into thinking everything is a cheating scenario…

No. You said yourself he has always been like this. Don’t marry people you want to change.

9 Likes

*ex husband…
I’m sorry but wtf…

4 Likes

It’s not a social media problem you and your husband have, it’s a marriage problem. Anyone who needs/wants that much “space” from their spouse, is married to the wrong spouse. Be honest with yourself, is that the only issue you have?

12 Likes

Pretty weird
Hubby says its weird too
(Then said he was deleting me🤣)

6 Likes