My husband will not add me on facebook: Advice?

Girl that man is trying to hide things from you. I like the idea of creating an account with a different name and trying to friend him. Catch his likely cheating ass in the act. And do print what he says to you thinking you are another woman and nail his ass with that in court with a good divorce attorney. I mean girl this guy may have been cheating your whole marriage and you need all the good dirt you can get to arm a lawyer.

“His own space” lol

Shouldn’t have gotten married if “his own space” includes social media.

6 Likes

Funky AF! He wouldn’t have no facebook.

1 Like

my boyfriend wouldnt add me a very long time ago and you know why…. because he was cheating on me!!

11 Likes

yes My husband was the same way, I should say EX. enough said

1 Like

Yeah I refuse to allow my husband to be on my Facebook because he just talks shit to everybody and he’s rude but my husband also uses his for prostitutes and whores. Which I’m pretty sure that’s the answer you were looking for in the first place you’d be right

What did our grandparents do before social media ???

We are not friends on social and keep it old school in our house and I wouldn’t have it any other way. We each have our own friends and interests out side of each other. As long as things are respectful and boundaries are their that’s all that matters. We went back old school and it’s worked wonders. We have a family scheduled on the calendar by the back door , grocery list on the fridge , handwritten notes to say thanks or here is my plans for tomorrow if one is sleeping, . N omg phone calls :joy:, the occasional text if one of us is working , technology free dinners where we talk as a family almost daily . None of our devices are locked so go ahead and look :eyes: and theirs absolutely no red flags.

It’s just honestly us doing us and I think America is missing this. All the key people in our lives know about the other one and we say thank you and communicate daily. Isn’t that what a marriage is.

He don’t want to see about my family and friends drama and I don’t care to see his. So it works great. No arguments as we are ying and Yang for personality. If we want the other one to know something we simply just talk or show them. Past that he can care less about aunt Susie’s divorce and how cousin killed 20 squirls hunting and I feel the same about his family.

As this allows us to focus on us a as a family unit and not the outside world so much

2 Likes

5 years ago you should have told him that ain’t gonna fly.

3 Likes

There’s a lot to unpack here and the problems that you have are much more deep-seated than just not being friends on facebook. It’s social media and shouldn’t have a place in your relationship to begin with. If you trust him, then it shouldn’t be a problem and you need to just move on with your life.

1 Like

Get out now! I’ve been through this! There’s no good to it… and I can garentee u he’s messing around , hiding things from you as well as talking behind your back… this wouldn’t of just begun with Facebook it would of started very shortly after yous got together , he’s a narcissist!

2 Likes

Y’all trippin, why do he have to add you, if you love him you should trust him, and if you don’t love him, why stress it, stop trippin

1 Like

This facebook is ruining relationships. Let it go,

1 Like

He’s hiding shit - end of

Yes, it’s weird. It’s social media. Are you not a part of his daily social life? :joy: If he was like this for years, I wouldn’t have dated him. Social media is ridiculously huge, and he could be talking with anyone on it. You would never know, even if you were friends… But, if his profile is really private and doesn’t show anything, I’d be suspicious. Usually, people even state they’re married at least.

1 Like

I’ll be damned if my ol mans gonna be on and we not friends lol

Maybe his girlfriend objected to you being on his page.