My husband will not stop checking out other women in public: Advice?

He not an amazing husband if he’s making you feel insecure and invalid and ignoring your feelings.

5 Likes

It’s eye candy… make his eyes wonder to you… wear some tight pants and make the booty jiggle in front of him… otherwise, it’s no big deal… I’m sure you’ve looked at and admired others before.

3 Likes

Stop validating creepy unacceptable behavior by calling him “amazing” he’s not.

11 Likes

If it’s over the top he may want out

1 Like

My husband does it, too. I could honestly care less. I check women out. If he wants someone else, go get her.

I’d start checking out/pointing out men and see how he feels. But I’m sure you’re beautiful, and ya gotta learn to love yourself!

2 Likes

Sounds like the guy needs rehab and an ass beating from all the women he disrespects

My husband was a people watcher. We’d go out and he would look but never anything more! He would check out everyone, and at first I was insecure because my ex cheated on me many times! That said, we (husband and I ) talked about how and why it bothered me, and we talked about how he was honestly just looking at everyone. That said, the comments here about leaving him are completely disgusting!!! My husband passed away from cancer in 2015. We were best friends, we loved each other to the end of the world, and back again. We never had aa single argument in our 14 years together. Today i would give up absolutely EVERYTHING I have just to have him home again for ONE DAMN DAY!!! Be glad you guys still have your husbands and quit being so critical of them…who cares they look… they are coming home to you every night though right???

Seems it’s your shit not his. Although he should take into account, your feelings.
I check out other women too with my man. I can appreciate a beautiful woman. It’s nothing sexual either. Jealous insecurities suck. Ugly feelings that must suck to possess.
Just because you’re on a diet doesn’t mean you can’t look at the menu.

2 Likes

Mine does this crap… I’m very secure when it comes to my body etc but it still eerks my every nerve that every car we pass he has to look… heaven forbid she’s attractive he’ll turn the music up generally just try to make himself known, while I sit right next to him and our children sit in the back. On a side note I also have watched him standing there flirt out right with other woman, yet I’m not allowed to even get up. It’s all in what your comfortable with and what you will or won’t accept.

2 Likes

He can’t be that great of a husband. Period

2 Likes

Do it back to get your point across.
When you see someone make a comment or something about how that guy must be packin lol :woman_shrugging:t3: maybe he’ll think about how it makes him feel and stop doing it to you!

3 Likes

Heres what you can do use reverse psychology. Hell start pointing it out to him before he notices and start doing it with men too.be a pig about it. Look at a guy and say damn aint thata fat ass. He will almost if not stop doing it completely.i have used this trick before and it worked like a charm.

1 Like

Just get him some sunglasses you can’t see his eyes through. Lol. It’s disrespectful, but it’s nature.

1 Like

I am so shocked by some these replies….
 it is completely 100% disrespectful and not to mention it’s perverted…

sweetie do not feel like you’re over reacting, even Jesus said looking at another woman lustfully is adultery. You know what the worst part about this is to me. :pleading_face: People are trying to make this normal it’s not normal that your partner looks at other women on a regular basis. And it’s not you sweetie it’s all him and his head thinking that his actions are right, then you have women in the comment section justifying and validating these men’s feelings, that it’s OK for them to look…
i’m sorry you’re going through this. 

11 Likes

I think your feelings are valid. That’s embarrassing. I don’t think you’re insecure, I think he’s got a problem.

8 Likes

It’s his eyes, he can look at whatever he wants, as long as he doesn’t touch.

3 Likes

I don’t mean to laugh but it’s just natural. Now if he’s going home with them, that’s another story. :kissing_heart: trust me, the other men are still checking other women out too, you are just missing it, I suppose :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

It’s human nature to look, you can’t tell me that you don’t look at guys and think they’re attractive… as long as he’s not going outside of your marriage. Which it sounds like he doesn’t. Everyone looks.

2 Likes

It’s human nature to look… it’s natural… I’m sure you check out guys even if you don’t realize you are doing it… looking doesn’t mean anything. I’m sure you don’t allow stop bars either. Which just screams insecurities… you stated he’s good to you… so relax… and trust me… just because your not noticing other guys checking out woman… doesn’t mean it’s not happening… what matters is he comes home to you, and isn’t talking to any of them behind your back.

2 Likes

My husband of 11 years does the same. Ive even told him to stop making it obvious when i am around bc it does make me feel insecure. I think its just a guy thang lol so ive made a point of verbally checking guys out hahaa . Safe to say he does it less obvious now :joy:

My husband and I check women out together :person_shrugging: I check guys out all the time well mostly construction workers city workers side of the road workers :joy: its looking that isn’t hurting nothing as loñg as it don’t go no farther all is good.

2 Likes

Return the favor , check out other men

Ok here’s the thing. My man does it too. It doesn’t bother me. I actually point girls out sometimes. However; you’ve made it known that it bothers YOU. Your feelings are valid and you’re allowed to feel what you feel. I believe your man should respect your feelings enough not to do it when he’s with you since you’ve stated that it bothers you

2 Likes

Mine looks at other women, but makes me feel like a 10 everyday even in my baggy sweats and hair is crazy
I don’t mind but I totally would if he didn’t show some attraction my way

1 Like

My ex husband use to do that, turned out to be a cheater- that’s why he’s an ex.

4 Likes

Men don’t HAVE to look. It’s not hardwired in their brain to do that, it’s a choice. It’s one thing if he’s just seeing someone walk by, it’s a whole different thing to be creepy and continuously go out of his way to watch them. If he doesn’t respect you and your boundaries then he isn’t an amazing husband. He should never be making you feel this way :weary:

15 Likes

I’m a petty petty bitch lol. I would literally start checking out other men and whistling at them to while I’m at it, maybe throw in a couple winks! He gonna know how it feels!

Men are more physical creatures but don’t let that statement confuse you with what I’m about to say. They are more physical. They want more touch. They, in a Relationship see us woman and can be turned on… to look at their significant other. It is in their nature to want to touch and to look at their partner. But it is not an excuse to eye hump random ladies out on the street. It should be in a man’s nature to want to be attracted to you physically and intimately. It is a choice to be a pig not his nature to be a pig :pig2: It is in his nature to care and as well as his choice to care and love for you and only you.

3 Likes

No you’re not being dramatic take out his eyes he’s obviously not using them for good.

17 Likes

My ex did look and even flirt with other women. When I kept getting STD I divorced him. He admitted he had a mistress for 20 years. When I asked the doctor what is STD, he told me that’s when lost my mind. Since I left him I never dated another man. He was my first and last date. Never ever dated before him and after him. He got married again in two years she divorced him. I lasted 26 years with him living in the dark.

Most things depend on the dynamic of your relationship and what you’ve agreed to.
That said, if it’s bothering you you need to air it. Even if you’re being over-reacting and he’s totally into you, the only thing that comes from silence is resentment and growing apart.
If you’re with the right man, he will work with you to either eliminate the behavior when you’re together (if he can), or find a way to validate you in those moments so that you know he’s content and still looks to you for his desires.
Big hugs
For what it’s worth, I totally understand how it makes you feel. I was with a guy who did this and worse and never looked at me that way.

Start checking out single men. … :upside_down_face: just say you’ve developed a strong man’s legs fedish. Because he has chick legs. :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes you’re being dramatic

2 Likes

Definitely not being dramatic. You have voiced your feelings. He continuously does it. That is disrespect at it’s finest.

If you think other peoples husbands or bf don’t check other women out you are so wrong. Just love him forever the way he is.

2 Likes

It’s human nature to look :rofl: you can’t tell us that you’re not looking at other men. Me and my boyfriend check out women together, I don’t have a problem with it. He could be looking at a woman he finds attractive and then he’ll get my attention to look for myself.

Some of y’all in the comment section need to raise your standards :woman_shrugging:t4:
It’s disrespectful, plain and simple. My husband does not do this and if he did, I probably wouldn’t be with him. He should be able to have some self control where his eyes go. I am sorry you are going through this, and I hope you and him can resolve this big issue he has but if he can’t control himself, I can only hope it doesn’t escalate

20 Likes

No, You are not being dramatic.

My husband literally would never. Js… it is not “his nature” … that’s like “boys will be boys” no. They won’t if what’s infront of them is more important. My husband real life won’t even look at another woman if I TRY to get him to. It’s a respect thing. Your man is lacking it.

2 Likes

Y are some of y’all acting like this is normal behavior ? It’s really not. It’s sad that some of you women are so used to being disrespected you think this is normal. :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

I couldn’t imagine being so insecure, that my significant others gaze belonged only to me.

3 Likes

The amount of women on here who do not find this disrespectful is alarming. It’s one thing to look — but to make it blatantly obvious and doing it constantly — no. If he loves you and adores you like you state that he does — than his eyes would be on you and you would be getting compliments from him. Also, any man who is madly in love with his woman, would stop once their woman lets them know how uncomfortable they are. It’s called respect. He clearly has no intentions on stopping…

14 Likes

Look at a beautiful woman and tell him. Isn’t she gorgeous and look at a man and comment the same. Man he’s good looking…turn the tables…if he’s not cheating…pick your battles…some men look…but I admit I wouldn’t like it either

1 Like

Start checking out men

1 Like

Honestly. Whether or not it’s just cuz ur insecure (I’m not necessarily saying u are ) but even if that is the case ur husband should have enuf respect for ur feelings to stop doing it. It’s such a simple thing for him to quit doing, something that shouldn’t take much effort on his part. So if he refuses to stop I would say that’s pretty disrespectful.u should feel like ur feelings are heard and cared about. I’m sure u would do anything needed if he felt bad about something. I can’t tell u whether or not it should be a deal breaker cuz that’s completely on u and how strongly u feel about it. But I def need to make him realize it’s not ok n it’s about respect and making u feel like ur the only women he has eyes for

1 Like

Removal of the eyeballs is the only solution here :eyes:

2 Likes

He’s right, you’re insecure…BECAUSE HE KEEPS CHECKING OUT OTHER WOMEN. Even though you told him how much it bothers you, he continues to do it, disregarding your very valid feelings. I seriously question just how wonderful he is if he can’t even be cognizant of how he’s making you feel…

8 Likes

That’s not an amazing husband. You’ve told him how it makes you feel and he’s still doing it. He’s not an animal who feels the urge to spread its DNA as far and wide as possible to perpetuate the species. He’s a human being who chose to marry one woman and be faithful to you. The constant checking out of other women should be in his past.

7 Likes

It’s just a look. No touching.

Do the same to him and point out how sexy other men are as you walk by :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do him the same way looks at men see how he likes it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Has no respect being a jerk

1 Like

You are the only one that knows how you feel asking other people if how you feel is appropriate isn’t going to help you know how you feel even if others don’t feel the same way it doesn’t change how it makes you feel I would explain its to the point you aren’t wanting to be in your marriage explain it all to him and tell him if it continues what you want to happen

Start looking at men and see if that bothers him

Sounds like he views women as objects :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I would give him a taste of his own , check out other guys … once he feels that burn , he won’t do it you .

2 Likes

My husband and I will check out other woman/men together. :rofl:

4 Likes

Girl, really? He could be doing so many worse things in the world why be on him about that. Look at them with him!

6 Likes

Disrespectful… if you already express your feelings to him and he continues doin it that is not right

3 Likes

He is disrespecting you. It’s time for him to grow up. He’s not 15 anymore.

1 Like

Check out man, too in-front of him, see what he thinks? :wink:

1 Like

My baby daddy does the same thing. He also watches them in a way to make sure the woman he’s watching knows he’s watching her. It’s disgusting :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Looking isn’t the same as touching!! As long as he isn’t giving them his goods and is only looking I wouldn’t be too worried. If you find him inboxing or actually flirting with another woman let him live

1 Like

Start checking men out and see how he likes it

3 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re going through this! It’s time to give him an ultimatum. If he continues to refuse to give you the respect you deserve then go. This isn’t loving behavior and it hurts you. He knows it yet he continues. You must decide if you’re willing to endure this heartache. It’s easy for us to give advice. We don’t love him. You do BUT is this the kind of love you want to settle for? I hope not. Don’t let him destroy you or your self esteem. Don’t waste a second of your precious time feeling like you’re not enough. This is his issue and his alone. It is not reflection on you. He’s not amazing husband. He’s knowingly hurting the woman he professes to love. Your feelings aren’t stupid! They are valid and you have every right to be hurt! Please guard your heart and take care of yourself!:heart:

2 Likes

Just because you’re on a diet doesn’t mean you can’t look at the menu. Start pointing out pretty chicks to him. There’s nothing wrong with appreciating aesthetics. I’m sure you do it as well. Make a game out of it. If he is devoted to you it shouldn’t bother you.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with looking. Everyone looks. But to the point that it’s obvious and creepy? And to just call you insecure instead of controlling himself ? Weird. If it were me, I’d stare down every man in my site right in front of him. Say hi to them too ! Compliment them and tell them they’re looking good today ! I love games. And I always take em 10 steps further and win them :joy:

17 Likes

Look at the women too, look at other men…he obviously wouldn’t mind… everyone’s eyes wonder as long as that’s it

If ur going to complain leave him very simple!

I mean he should try to tone it down in your presence if it really bothers you. On the other hand, we all still have eyeballs and can notice another attractive person, regardless of being in a monogamous and happy relationship. I don’t think you’re being dramatic, I think he needs to be respectful to your feelings about it. I would start mentioning it every time it happens, maybe he doesn’t even realize he’s doing it that much.

5 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with looking I point out different men and women telling my husband to look.

1 Like

I check out women with my man and I check out men and he knows it. I’m sorry but it’s natural something we really can’t stop. As long as my man eats at home he check out the menu any time he wants

5 Likes

If he looks you look to , look at some cute men

3 Likes

Tell him: Do better. Do not disrespect me or any woman.

1 Like

Men are always going to look :eyes: no matter if they with u or by themselves can’t stop them… speaking from my experience ,but when there’s good looking men can’t help but to look :eyes: too … it goes both ways… if he don’t like it done to him don’t do it to her :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Hell I even check out women when I have a man. Make it fun.
It’s completely natural for both men and women to look.

1 Like

I’d call him out…holler over to whoever he’s staring at and say “My husband wants your number!!!” :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

My man does it too and honestly it doesn’t bother me. To me it’s just a human nature but everyone is different. Your FEELINGS are very valid and if you’re not comfortable about it he should respect that. That’s very disrespectful of him to continue to do so especially when he knows how you feel. Don’t stop communicating your needs with your husband. You matter!

1 Like

How many of you ladies have looked at a really cute outfit, admired it even, but KNEW it would look horrible on you (size/fit/color… example: I have adored every dress Cher has ever worn…that was made for a flat chested lady…I can’t wear them I have 42 DDD). Does it keep you from looking? And frankly YES I can say this, because I hung out with the guys, I heard their gripes, their reasoning, and their issues with their girlfriends. If they are being faithful, treating you well, and giving you no other cause to be jealous, get over it!

…he’s looking at women in public, that’s your complaint? Look, I get being insecure. I get being sensitive. But he’s a HUMAN BEING. Everyone “looks”. Doesn’t mean anything.

He’s a dude all guys do it so build a bridge and get over it honestly your sounding insecure and brat :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Boys are dumb. My husband does it too. Same thing, he thinks he’s being sly. I call him out, right then and embarrass him! Lol “Take a picture, it will last longer!” And “you don’t think she sees you? Stop being gross”. It has definitely helped him be more sly. I told him: I look too, it’s normal to appreciate the attractiveness in others, being being so blatant about it is gross. To me and the other women. Believe me, I’m not flattered when some dude is staring with his wife in tow, I think he’s a creep.

It helped. He’s learning. Like I said, they’re dumb.

1 Like

Yes its natural but I think it’s totally disrespectful to be over the top. Esp if you talked before…i guess start doing it yourself in an obvious way and see if it bothers him…if it does, hopefully he’ll tone it down some at least when you’re right next to him

2 Likes

Men r gonna check other women out just like women check men out

When I was pregnant with my first child I caught my partner blatantly checking out this other woman. It was so obvious not only to me but the people we were with, made me feel like crap. When I confronted him about it at home and how he didn’t even attempt to hide what he was doing he just responded with all men look, it’s just what they do :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

You look too, see how he feels then

It is a man’s nature to look at women. PERIOD! we’ve been married for 28 yrs, he looks, but he still comes home to me.

What is the justification in h!s head? “I have beautiful, lovely wife, that is going beside me, but I have to check this woman’s ass and boobs?” It’s not a good, loving husband I’m afraid. If he can’t give you just common decency, maybe he isn’t as wonderful as you think.

1 Like

Is he looking? Or leering? It seems so natural to look at others, I do that. If you’re talking leering… that’s disrespectful. I guess it depends on how it’s done. Do you have low self confidence/worth? Are you a jeans/t-shirt or yoga pants kinda girl? Do you dress with the intent to keep your husband’s attention? Hey I know that it may not be feasible to dress up everyday but do it more often. Start with sexy bra/pant set… then slide into that cute sexy outfit, perfume, makeup, nails and a few pieces of jewelry. If you need not looking someone else will.

2 Likes

Leaving “ a good husband and father “ just because he looks other women doesn’t make sense TO ME , everyone looks , but if that bothers you that much the next time he check out another woman just go to her and tells her that your husband wants to meet her :rofl:

4 Likes

He does NOT treat your well if he’s disrespecting you like that.

1 Like

Get over it & your insecurities, you don’t own his eyeballs!! As for yourself, maybe get some counselling. Don’t push your insecurities off on him, it’s your problem to deal with. That’s like asking your husband to not look at McDonald’s when you drive by… sounds silly doesn’t it?!? Goodluck

3 Likes

Makes him appreciate what he has,let him look that why the good lord gave us eyes

1 Like

Anyone can window shop !! Its when he wants to try on the merchandise you need to worry !!!

4 Likes

Just because he’s on a diet doesn’t mean he can’t look at the menu. Keep him happy.

2 Likes

I learned a long time ago men are gonna lk but as long as they don’t touch it will be ok. It used to bother me and mk me feel insecure but really I fig oit it is me he was always tkn hm and coming hm too

You have this guys balls in a jar! Yikes.

Girllllll play it back!

1 Like

I realized too they could have mrs.America sitting next to them but they still gonna ck out the next chick that walks by

1 Like

Like when I see my husband doing this i do it right back at him I even slow right down if the a hot guy walking lol that just me you can look but you can’t touch it works both ways

1 Like