My husband will not stop checking out other women in public: Advice?

Well my grandma used to tell my grandpa you can look all you want you just can’t touch

1 Like

I check out girls in public🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

First of all that’s so disrespectful to you, your feelings are valid I wouldn’t put up with that shit!

It’s not right for a husband to do this. It’s not honoring your wife. Men often say they can’t help it but that’s just an excuse.

4 Likes

Maybe this is just me, but if you can’t beat him, join him :tipping_hand_woman:. I think it’s human nature to have wandering eyes

6 Likes

If you know he loves you, and he treat you very well, good Dad,. Hey girl sound like you pretty much got him. A man is gonna look, long as he’s not disrespecting you by talking to them in your face then let him look. While he looking you look too.

My husband never looks at other woman you all may laugh and say yeah okay but if you knew him he respects me and loves me

3 Likes

I check out women in public. So I can’t fault my partner for doing it either.

2 Likes

Is he looking or being a pervert about it? I don’t think there’s any harm in looking and admiring someone’s beauty. Some people are just very visual and he probably doesn’t realize he’s doing it most of the time.
If he’s being creepy or or pervy, then that’s a problem.

1 Like

It’s rude as it can be , but many men do this . Not an excuse. Get marital counseling.

I think it’s disrespectful. A lot of the ppl commenting on here are sadly justifying this behavior. Obviously, we are all human and you can be attracted to strangers. The issue here is when the person makes it obvious and especially obvious in front of their partner. There’s no reason that type of behavior should be tolerated.

7 Likes

Tell him how it makes you feel when a guy is eyeing you up and down. Do you feel dirty? Tell him.

My hubby does that too I think it’s a guy thing.

1 Like

If he knows it makes you uncomfortable, and does it anyway, he’s wrong for that.

4 Likes

Believe me when I say this… it doesn’t stop at just checking them out… he probably has some on the side… if he acts like that with you, I guarantee he is worse when he is not with you… might want to check his phone…

3 Likes

That’s gonna happen! At least he does it in front of you! Not hiding it!

1 Like

Do the same with men, he’s gonna notice

2 Likes

Pray against strange woman and men.

Call his ass out for being a creep. Its one thing to check out an attractive person, but it’s another to KEEP looking at them. There is a definite line.

This reminds me of dear deidre :rofl::rofl:

Reminds me of Someone i know did that and when confronted, said they were tripping and just like another person which they knew would hurt them badly by saying that. This man takes no responsibility for his disgusting behavior and plays a good part everytime and a fantastic liar.

You’ve set a boundary with him in the past that this behavior bothers you and yet he continues to do it and invalidate your feelings. His actions are very loudly telling you how he feels about you so why stay? I get that just because he’s married doesn’t mean he’s blind but if you’ve expressed it makes you doubt your own beauty and he continues to do it then he just does not care. So leave and find somebody worthy of you and all that you have to offer. Believe in yourself and believe that you deserve better

2 Likes

All these ladies saying it’s human nature to look … no it’s sinful nature . A man whose happy completely with what he’s got could care less about what else is out there . Y’all the type that it’s ok until he cheats … then you have no clue why he cheated … give me a break . My advice is to see a counselor to see what it is he’s looking at that he has to be so disrespectful towards you about . It’s nasty men do that because most the time it’s little teenage girls wearing skimpy clothes they are looking at . Very perverted . Looking and not caring just means he’s brazen enough to not care about other things that hurts you . I’ve been there and it sucks . Good luck and put your foot down . Also if you have a son don’t let your son around this behavior! Nip it in the bud :heart:

8 Likes

Reverse phycology! Start joining in on the activity. Point out women you think have a nice set of breasts, a perky butt, or a beautiful face. You could even do it towards men, “look at his ass! So firm!” Or he’s got a great set of abs, wish you still had that." Especially do it when he’s checking her out. If he’s not in the slightest bit embarrassed by you joining him on the activity or feels like he better “play it smooth” and start saying things like “not as beautiful as you!” Eventually he will catch on to how annoying it is. Be petty, get his attention. When he starts to call you out on it tell him fair is fair. You set a boundary ages ago and he’s still not respecting that. So why should you treat him with more respect than he treats you?

If it’s enough that you notice him noticing and it bothers you, it’s too much and you’re not being dramatic. Tell him about himself and stop going out with him if that’s what you have to do to protect your own sanity.

1 Like

He’s looking. It’s normal to look at people. I look at people all the time. Men and woman. My husband does the same. He’s not doing anything wrong at looking. He looked at you at some point. Who cares. He’s not cheating or on dating websites. People are gunna look. And just as you said your looking at people and don’t see them doing it. Your looking too🤦‍♀️ just bc you don’t see a guy drooling at the time doesn’t mean he wasn’t looking before hand. Guys look. Woman look. Jeez

2 Likes

Honestly…I point them out to my husband and he’s the one that used to be weirded out by it. It doesn’t bother me because I know he’s happy where he is and I’m confident and secure in our relationship. If it bothers you it’s not okay but I would also try to figure out why it bothers you so much.

1 Like

Do it to him look at the beautiful men out there my man’s got women on Facebook and I’ve got I can look at men out in the open he does not like and I tell him to fix it he’s got women on Facebook I can look.

1 Like

In no way am I saying it’s OK, but, WHY is he? Is he checking them out, or, is he seeing something interesting? Sometimes, my hubby used to “check women out”, but in retrospect (once pointed out) he was watching the interaction between a woman and her kid, another time, it was something she was wearing, etc. I’m not saying he doesn’t check them out, but is it always sexual? 1 thing I always think, " why are we so quick to jump on a guy, but forget that we also notice things in a guy"
Whether it’s your partner or another person, we just notice it…

2 Likes

My ex-husband did this once and I walked up to the girl and asked her for her number because my husband obviously seen something he was interested in. He got mad. I got revenge. Even Steven :rofl:

8 Likes

If you mentioned that it bothered you and he’s still doing it… that’s a problem.

8 Likes

Idk. I tell my boyfriend to check out chicks. Like, heyyy, look at the butt on that one. :woman_shrugging:t3:

It’s different if he’s like oh look at her butt or hair style or something like that but if he’s legit just staring at them and doing it alllll the time, it’s creepy asf and rude.

If you see a great looking guy, your not going to look? I think you should — no damage looking— and if you really want to get him— YOU, point out the pretty woman, for him. :no_mouth::thinking::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Personally to me this is not acceptable. You’ve told him how you feel and he has no regard for your feelings at all. I’d be upset too. Your feelings are very valid

2 Likes

Secretly look multiple times? He sounds like a creep

5 Likes

If it happens with my husband I start checking out men in the way. Lol
Fair for one is fair for the other.

I’d check out guys in front of him and see if he likes it

2 Likes

Check out guys!!! Make it known to.

My hubby is the same way. I ignore it because I know he is coming home with me. Sometimes I point out a looker. He is wonderful to me and I don’t mind cause I know he loves me. He’s just a flirt and I accept it.

2 Likes

let him see you admire men.

4 Likes

I get this fr!!! This is some hurtful shit!!! My ex did it everywhere we went somewhere, restaurants, sporting events, etc. He’d actually do it right in front of me! It was embarrassing n demeaning!! We had a chat about it once and the last time he did it I got up n left the restaurant without saying a word!! I drove home-my home, thank God I never moved in with him. Some men are just gonna b dogs! It sux. I hope you find your peace!!!:heart:

Also, it would make me think , “if he’s doing it that much with me what does he do without me”

6 Likes

You are the one that has to decide if it’s wrong or not. How does it make you feel when he does it? Does he make u feel like he would cheat? Does he look at you that way? Those are some of the questions I would be asking myself in this situation!

creep… my bf did that alot when we were first together and would even point them out to me :roll_eyes: i would tell him if there isn’t a big dick swinging then i don’t care lol and i started dressing super slutty like the girls he would look at so other men would look at me . i got booth soooo he would not be a happy camper when i would wear extra short shorts for no reason when we would go out .

Next time u go out with him carry a big cup of ice water n if he comments on the other women about their looks dump that cold ice water on that perve🤣

1 Like

Why are youlooking at other women’s husband ?Yeah you said to see if they are looking?Tjis is not for real.Everybody looks at other people.

Correct his vision for him. :relieved::relieved:

2 Likes

He doesn’t sound like an “amazing husband.” He sounds extremely disrespectful and creepy. You don’t like him gawking at other women and most women don’t like to be gawked at. It’s disrespectful to you and them. If you’re hellbent on staying with someone like that maybe just start making him feel embarrassed about it. Calling him on it in front of them while you’re out in public. Embarrass him back so he gets a dose of his own medicine.

12 Likes

Next time you notice him looking… esp multiple times… go up to that woman and ask for her phone number bc your EX husband would like it. Wonder how he’d like that :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Next time just casually get up and say excuse me and leave him there alone. Go home, go to another restaurant or wherever and take an Uber home when your ready.

1 Like

Or where theres smoke theres fire

I am a business owner and I employ only men. I am always included in the “shop talk” and let me tell you it’s fucking brutal!!! If 90% of women heard the things that their husbands say and think they would leave them. I realize tons of women honestly believe that their husbands aren’t like that but hell yes they are! I’ve been in a ton of shops and everywhere is the same. You can 100% think you know your husband inside and out but he is a different person when you’re not around. This is just how men are!

With that being said if he is trying to be more discreet after you told him it hurts you then cut him some slack. He loves you. Looking at other women has NOTHING to do with you or how he feels about you. It’s soooo hard to not make it about ourselves but it’s really not, that’s our messed up minds. No matter how hot you are there’s always someone hotter and looking at that hotter person doesn’t make you any less desirable to him.

Try reversing roles and see how he reacts!

3 Likes

Maybe do the same to him. Start checking out other guys.

5 Likes

I would start dressing very sexy while out with him and if he says anything, say, well, while you are paying attention to another women, a dozens of men are paying attention to me :tipping_hand_woman:

5 Likes

If he was so amazing he wouldn’t disrespect you in your face. That should have been common sense to him.

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s harmless…
Some guy’s can’t help themselves,
As long as he isn’t cheating , let him have his little thrill…
Jmo

:rofl: you’re sooooooo overreacting :rofl::rofl::rofl: who fucking cares if he checks other women out in the store.

Girl. If he’s check-in out another female and she has her man there with her…I wouldn’t think twice to let her man know. Maybe thru 3rd party confrontation… he’ll learn. It’s DISRESPECTFUL. Let him deal with it.

This post right here is why I have taught my boys the 3 second rule when admiring a women.

Rule #1 shut your mouth bc if not you look simple.
Rule #2 you have three seconds to admire her beauty from top to bottom.
Rule #3 start at her head or feet whatever your preference is. 1 Mississippi, move up to the waist, 2 Mississippi, finish at the crown of her head, 3 Mississippi. Your time is up. Now look away.

7 Likes

Yes. You are insecure and too dramatic. Own it. Then get over it. He’s looking. Just looking… it’s a man thing. The question is… do you trust him ??

1 Like

Grow up he has eyes and can look all guys do it

He’s a human being. It’s human nature to be attracted to other people. I am, and so is my husband. That doesn’t mean we don’t love each other or aren’t loyal to each other. Reality is you can’t stop yourself from finding someone attractive.

There’s nothing wrong with you wanting your significant other to be as faithful and loyal and as respectful as you are to the relationship you have obviously he does not value what he has or he wouldn’t be looking to see what’s out there God bless you and keep you and I will be praying for you you deserve better

3 Likes

We are human and things like that happen all the time. Your feelings and emotions are valid, if it bothers you, then he needs to respect you enough to NOT do it in your presence. Period.

Men do have a habit of checking out other women but men are too obvious while doing it. I’m pretty sure women do the same but there better at not looking obvious

2 Likes

It’s the nature of the beast doing what is natural

Personally id start ogling other guys and see how he likes it

3 Likes

I was writing to a solder in Vietnam( he had his address in the newspaper) I asked him if he had a girlfriend or wife, he said a girlfriend and she told him he could shop all he wanted to as long as he didn’t buy anything. Never heard that before.

1 Like

I look at the menu all the time… Don’t mean I have to order off it🤷🏻‍♀️
My husband looks all the time. I look too. As long as it stays that way we are good. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

1 Like

My husband has always done it
My old boss told me to react like I saw someone really pretty the other direction and watch him break his neck trying to find her

It makes you laugh :joy: and he looks like an idiot

1 Like

Give him a taste of his own medicine

4 Likes

It is rude and maybe seek Christian counseling.

1 Like

You are not being dramatic. Your feelings are valid.

3 Likes

It doesn’t hurt to look at beautiful things. Jealousy makes it wrong. As long as he looks and don’t touch. Let him. I’m sure you look at other guys on tv or out in public.
Start looking at the same women or others and say stuff like damn she’s hot…or look at guys and say “he could leave crumbs in my bed any time” and see what he says

Your husband just needs a couple of good sized knots put on his head that shows no respect or love you I’m old school

3 Likes

He’s a cheater 1 red flag

I think you need to stop “looking for it/catching him do it” first off. Do you feel secure in your marriage and do you trust him? If so, then I would say it’s no big deal. However, if you feel like it’s embarrassing and noticeable then tell him. You can’t expect a guy to not look at people men/women etc. Otherwise it would be super conservative Quaker/Amish country. My husband and I have a very trustworthy relationship and most of the time we will people watch together lol men and women… it’s quite entertaining. We discuss it together when we are out lol …Maybe say to him that you want to feel like you are on a date with him, that you want to feel as though he is fully present, as though he is proud to have you on his arm. Good luck! I know this is a struggle… I personally don’t think (if y’all have an amazing relationship) it’s a reason to end a marriage… however, I hope you make it through.

My ex used to do that!

Lol…he’s a man. Their eyes aren’t buttons…They’re eyes! If that’s all he’s doing, then he’s normal.

2 Likes

Sorry all men like to look :eyes:. Perhaps if it seems he is looking too hard he might need glasses.

I totally understand your feelings but I love looking at people. Not really checking them out, I look at more girls then guys because people are just beautiful. Its not lustful, it’s just enjoying beauty.

1 Like

General respect for women is lacking. He needs to address why he’s secualizing people.

My husband thinks I’m sexy even when I look a hot mess to me. I just shake my head at him. Gotta Love Him

1 Like

My Fiance looks at other women and he will tell me why ( nice butt, breasts) it doesn’t make me feel bad at all. I feel if he is looking at pretty girls it makes me feel special. I do the same if the man is attractive. I guess its about you and your self confidence. Be happy hes just looking and not cheating.

Check out some men, there’s an endless variety…go nuts :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

My husband use to do this! One day when we were in the check out line he kept eyeing the woman ahead of us, he had checked her out all through the store as we shopped, I just walked up to her and ask if she could give my husband a picture since he just couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. He was so embarrassed. I told him how did he think I felt when others see him checking out other women while we were together. Long story short….he was a great husband and father for 10 years but then cheated and still running around at 50 and reproducing. Lol…better him than me. He’ll be 60 when his youngest child (for now) is 10. He’ll be working until he dies to take care of everyone!!:woman_facepalming:t2::joy::rofl:

18 Likes

This what y’all look like on every damn post. :unamused:

1 Like

Do the same thing :woman_shrugging:t3::rofl:

Please do not feel like you are being dramatic! If it hurts you then that is your feelings and not someone else’s. A quick glance is one thing but a stare down where those women and others around you can plainly see what’s happening is just wrong. Definitely talk to him and help him to understand what you feel so he can hopefully understand it more clearly and it might change. Good luck

2 Likes

Start doing the same thing. Look at good looking dudes. We are human. We look at other humans. It’s nature.

Disrespectful on his end. He is married and has kids, gawking in that manner is immature He should be gawking at you, his wife, in that way 24/7.

5 Likes

Rooted in insecurity. Mine did that but now he’ll look at the cute dog and miss the cute dog walker :joy:

Glancing and undressing are two different things. It’s not insecurity… it’s his disrespect towards you. Sorry you feel this way, I also feel the same way!! All You can is communicate your feelings or while he is gawking… tell him he looks like a creepy perv.

3 Likes

Sorry but my motto is u can luck but carnt touch :woman_shrugging:t3:, nothing wrong with looking! Your the one he’s banging not them :sweat_smile:

Start checking men out. Just like he does women.

2 Likes

We all look. Mine has caught me countless times :joy: I have a thing for men with long hair. He knows it. It doesn’t bother him. It doesn’t bother me when I catch him looking. But honestly I think I do it more than him :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Don’t ever feel your feelings aren’t validating enough….it’s not a jealousy thing it’s a respect thing and half these woman are right it’s hella creepy to the woman on the outside if he’s not willing to respect you in front of you what is he willing to do behind your back is my go to thought….no woman should feel not worthy but also I Blame social standards having it normal for woman to dress around half naked and flaunt what they have to the world thinking it’s a body positivity movement when In reality it’s just gross

7 Likes

Lust is what you have it’s not that your checking out the other person it’s that your wanting what doesn’t belong to you ,you really been lying to the one your with lust is sin and it will lead you strait to Hell

2 Likes