My husbands ex is still in love with him

what in the hell girl leave him

Love isnā€™t enough to excuse abusive behavior. Thatā€™s controlling and isolating. Itā€™s interfering with your peace and employment. He can have a habit but god forbid if you do??? And he can allow someone to sexually harass him in front of you and not say anything and you feel you donā€™t have the right or safe space to express that?
No. Just NOOOOO!!
You need to sit him down after writing everything down and read it to him. Create boundaries for him as well. He has ZERO issue with making absurd boundaries for you, same applies to him. Period. If his kids are grown, he has zero reason to be hanging out with her and her boyfriend. Period.
I lived that way far too long and I learned what a backbone and boundaries are. Respect is a two way street and seems you are the only one giving it at this time. The insane ā€œrulesā€ he has for you are just thatā€¦ insane and also unreasonable. His insecurities seem to be the issue and there isnā€™t a damn thing YOU can do to ā€œfix itā€. You absolutely cannot stay living this way. If you sit down and go over what you feel is unfair and unwarranted, and he listensā€¦ Iā€™d bet money on the fact he will find some way to turn it back to you being the issue, not his behavior. Look up being married to a narcissist. It never works. They are too toxic if they canā€™t acknowledge their issue and how it effect you, they are too selfish for admitting fault. Donā€™t waver in YOUR NEEDS!!! If it ends, it ends. Start recording conversations and many post them on TikTok and it validates their feelings that their partners are abusive and destructive. You gotta be willing to open up and ask those you are closest to for their opinions. This way if you end up in court you have others who have seen and heard him. Trust me!!! And sadly when a narcissist starts losing control, they can turn super ugly and you may need video proof for an order of protection. I did. :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging: I wouldnā€™t stay much longer. Iā€™d make a plan to be gone and in a safe place to start over.

Itā€™s time to move onā€¦ very inappropriate controlling behaviorā€¦

3 Likes

Heā€™s an adult. You donā€™t need to explain that it isnā€™t ok. He is fully aware of it. As long as you allow it,it will continue.

2 Likes

Awww. Sorry to tell u this but he is definitely cheating on u with her and her drunk self was letting u know what it was. She doesnā€™t still love him for no reason maā€™am

If u had to remove his hand from her ass my hand would have to be removed from his face

Heā€™s knows exactly what heā€™s doing. There is no explaining to a man who repeatedly disrespects you out in the open & then wants to try to make you feel guilty for his actions.
Iā€™d walk away, let his ex wife have his ass back :woman_shrugging:t3:

Because HE is cheating. Heā€™s insecure youā€™re doing the things heā€™s already doing to you.

Move onā€¦ less stress !!

Donā€™t just leave heā€™ll never change

Get out, doesnā€™t get better and your worth more and far better than That

Youā€™re married to a narcissist. Leave now.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to be up front right nowā€¦
LEAVE HIS ASS IMMEDIATELY.

Narcissistā€¦ get out now. It will not get better

Let the ex have him back!!

Huge :triangular_flag_on_post: flag! This man is doing something grimy behind your back.

Hereā€™s the neat thing, you donā€™t. Heā€™s a grown ass man and he should see the double standard is unfair and harmful to your relationship, him touching all over his Ex and you ā€œhaving to remove his hand from her assā€ is flat out cheating and disrespectful. Move on. You deserve to be treated with love and respect.

He needs no explanation. Sounds more like heā€™s controlling. Maybe youā€™re trauma bonded and thereā€™s more mental or physical abuse going on that youā€™re suppressing ? And where was this chicks man that night? And partners like this donā€™t like you doing things theyā€™re doing bc they know theyā€™re doing you dirty. My ex used to tell me things like this. One time I was out of work for a month and he told me if I didnā€™t find a job he would leave me. While he didnā€™t have a job and thr longest job he had our whole relationship lasted 6 months. I was the one always employed and he still controlled the money.

U wonā€™t have to explain to anyone how to love you the way u deserve. Run!!

send him back to the ex wife

1 Like

Girl you better run you deserve better. Now if I would take my own advice I would be ok. Sounds like my current situation but no ex in the picture.

If he does not care about your feelings then he does not care about you. Please leave him. (Yes this is experience talking)

He knows it isnā€™t okay, he just doesnā€™t care. He doesnā€™t respect you at all. So talking to him isnā€™t the fix all, you need to figure out what you can deal with and how to walk away if thatā€™s what it boils down too.

Omg ummmmā€¦
Ok let me explain this to you simply. He doesnā€™t love you like you love him. You deserve more.

1. I wouldā€™ve knocked her teeth out for disrespecting you.

2. Then Iā€™d leave him for letting her disrespect you.

Heā€™s sounds controlling and it sounds like heā€™s having an affair with her.

4 Likes

That shit wouldnā€™t fly with me, Iā€™d be packing my shit and leaving

You shouldnā€™t have to explain anything he should know

1 Like

Tarring you with the brush that tarrs himā€¦ he is not trustworthy or he would trust youā€¦
If they are that way to each other after they splitā€¦ they will more than likely get back together and break your heartā€¦ but they wonā€™t last long before they remember why they split in the first placeā€¦ so you can then revel in the knowledge that they are having a shit time of it and you will have picked up and moved on ā€¦ youā€™re asking because you know the answerā€¦ you just need clarificationā€¦ be a door mat or walk out the door xxx

Fuck him off hes a narcissist

You donā€™t. He already knows itā€™s wrong, he doesnā€™t care. He doesnā€™t care about you or he would respect you and care about your feelings. When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

Her love for him will never die
And he will never complete Let her go
Get out now

So you love the father figure that he has made himself in your life? Because he is literally showing you that he can do whatever he wants but you canā€™t even look up at a man without him being upset with you and telling you what you can and canā€™t do. Leave.

Imagine youā€™re having this conversation with your daughter; what would be your advice? Would you recommend she stay and tolerate this behavior?

3 Likes

No matter how much you love him, he will never love you enough.

1 Like

He only thinks ur cheating all the time cause heā€™s the one cheating, helps him tell himself what heā€™s doing is okay too. Iā€™d leave,an ex that thinks itā€™s easy to be all over someoneā€™s elseā€™s man is because he gave her the green light along time ago. Drunk or not. IJS

12 Likes

Whatā€™s to love if he treats you so disrespectfully?

1 Like

You had to remove his hand from her ass? And youā€™re questioning what to do? Beat both their asses and move on. Drunk is no excuse.

He knows itā€™s not okay. Her boyfriend should have a big issue with this too.

1 Like

Ummmm. Iā€™d be done. Heā€™s letting all of that happen and then he had his hand on her ass? Itā€™s a no from me dawg.

Make him your ex husband. No real man should take care of another woman. Also, he is most definitely cheating if heā€™s accusing you so hard.

2 Likes

Please tell me you already know how this is a huge red flag!! You deserve better. But you already knew that didnā€™t you. Save yourself, and find someone who respects you and shows their love for you. This is not ok and I think you know itā€™s not going to last. Iā€™m sorry this is happening to you. You are the only one who can choose to leave. Make the choice. Choose yourself! You get one life! Just one!

3 Likes

Divorce would be a good way to explain it.

1 Like

Ummm he already knows itā€™s not ok he also knows your not gonna leave him so the real question isā€¦. What are you going to do about it!!!

2 Likes

I noticed you said it was a double date. Where was her boyfriend and what was he doing while she was behaving this way? Or did he have enough sense and walk out. He knows itā€™s not okay thatā€™s why he would be upset if you did it. I would leave and find better and let them have each other.

3 Likes

Accusations of a narcissist are actually confessionsā€¦ listen closely.

9 Likes

So heā€™s pretty much a disrespectful POS ? Leave him and donā€™t look back

2 Likes

Heā€™s cheating already

8 Likes

If he smokes 3 cartons a week Iā€™m sure this situation will work itself out before longā€¦ dont stress it

10 Likes

First of allll, why didnā€™t you punch her in the face?

12 Likes

You already know what to do ,you donā€™t need anyoneā€™s justification, just do it . Always trust you gut .

4 Likes

It will NOT change. You can deal with it and be miserable or you can leave.

1 Like

I am sorry but I think HES cheating.

5 Likes

Ummmm u shouldnā€™t have to explain this is not ok, anyone decent would know already

1 Like

No wonder he has an ex, maybe he treated her the same way. No he seems like he doesnā€™t care.

If he truly loves and respected you. He would NEVER act this way. Now go find a real man!!

7 Likes

Tell him not to slam the door on his way out!!

3 Likes

What does the ex wifeā€™s bf say? He shouldnā€™t be OK with it either.

1 Like

Ok what in the actual fuck is this :rofl:

Youā€™re not going to get it through to him. Heā€™s a chauvanistic pig. And if you arenā€™t going anywhere all Youā€™re going to be able to do is lower your own standards to be happy. I canā€™t for the life of me figure out why you stayed with that so long.

2 Likes

Go find a real man , not a manchild

2 Likes

Ummmā€¦ If you had to remove HIS hand from her ASS, thereā€™s more going on thereā€¦ :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:get out while you can. You have to respect yourself, he obviously doesnā€™t respect you.

Leave his a** ! Wake tf up

You donā€™t explain it. Heā€™ll never get it unfortunately. Just leave right away!

1 Like

Simple leave his ass. I could go on and on about whatā€™s clearly wrong with what your just saying about him and what he does. So dump his ass and get somebody who actually deserves you.

Probably going to sleep with her if heā€™s not already. I would not have tolerated her disrespect or his.

3 Likes

Heā€™s cheating on you.

4 Likes

He donā€™t get it because he doesnā€™t wanā€™t to and he thinks you will never leave donā€™t walk run.

2 Likes

Where the hell was her boyfriend? Also why the hell are yall going to a bar with his ex?

1 Like

Reading this shit makes me feel so bad for the woman in this relationship. Close the door! Leave that trash at the Bar and dont look back. Stand up for yourself. Own your life. Walk away and dont look back. Cast your worries away and say a little prayer for your angels to bring you your soulmate. Tell them your looking for a man that has eyes for just you and only you.

Your husband is cheating on you. Point blank period

6 Likes

I probably wouldā€™ve punched her within the first few minutes of that behavior.
You should let her have him :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

If you take two seconds to read this back to yourself, youā€™d see every single red flag youā€™ve been putting up with. Things like this almost always never get better, and I think you know that deep down. :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Mistyā€¦just keep scrollingā€¦just keep scrolling. :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Look up Borderline Personality Disorderā€¦and walk. No amount of love will change this. There is someone out there who WILL treat you better!!! (Regardless of what he tells you!!! ). But, you wonā€™t find that person if you stay. Trust meā€¦ā€œI have the t-shirtā€ :wink::purple_heart:

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like these posts have to be made up :woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

One thing I learned is those that do the most accusing have the most to be guilty of. The constant accusations are projection of his own guilt.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, wtf did I just read :flushed:

3 Likes

Have some self respect and LEAVEā€¦

4 Likes

He knows itā€™s not okay, but he knows he can do it anyway. He probably got a huge kick out of it, triangulating you and the ex wife and feeling the centre of attention

1 Like

Oof, girl.
No. None of itā€¦
-Never hang with an ex that has feelings.
-Let your husband know your boundaries as much as he does with his controlling accusations.
I would have left or Ubered home with her boyfriend than witness all this blatant disrespect. You two need some serious couples counseling, like months ago, if your marriage is ever going to even START to work. Bottom line: never stay with a man that does not know how to put the woman he now claims to love, first. :blue_heart:

8 Likes

He is already cheating. Run.

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t waste one more precious moment of your life before I called the first moving company and attorney I could find.

You husband is still getting in on with his ex. :grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

You let him , and you just take it , so of course heā€™s gonna do it to you and heā€™s probably fucking her , he would have put a stop to it but he finds it amusing, two of his favorite ladies fighting over him , and he can eat both his cakes :birthday:
Donā€™t be naive

Why do you even need to explain anything?? He isnā€™t a child

I wouldnā€™t tolerate that at all
Kids are one of the only acceptable reasons to have an ex still involved in your life. You donā€™t deserve that type of treatment and you need to learn to love yourself more if you think you canā€™t do better

1 Like

When someone accuses & makes a big deal every time, itā€™s because THEYā€™RE doing it!! Grab one of his cigarettes :smoking: light it up in front of him, take a couple of puffs, flick it in face, pick up your bags that you packed earlier & walk out!!! DO NOT look back!!! OH! And you shoulda beat her ass that night & gave him a couple of good slaps!!

1 Like

My husband knows better!! We donā€™t play this ish!! First of all, at a bar with baby mom??? Whoā€™s still in love with him?? Donā€™t entertain this! Set some boundaries for yourself or leave his ass!!

Doesnā€™t sound like he loves you. Do yourself a favor and leave

Youā€™re wasting your time with him

1 Like

Both of them wouldā€™ve gotten slapped that nightā€¦They both were disrespectful to youā€¦But hunny wake upā€¦Itā€™s best you leave nowā€¦

1 Like

Ask for a refund. Give her back those damaged goods.

6 Likes

Heā€™s definitely cheating. Thatā€™s why he says you are when you both know youā€™re not

1 Like

He sounds like a prick, you donā€™t disrespect someone you love, he obviously doesnā€™t love you but wants to control you. And if life that with a female infront of you, whatā€™s he doing behind closed doors

He has you both right where he wants you. If this is a life you want, stay. If not, leave! Very simple!

4 Likes

Heā€™s a Narcissist. Get out while you can!

3 Likes

Narcissist cheater ur a woman you already knm get out :rage::rage::rage::rage::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

I mean this in the most caring way, but youā€™re allowing this to happen by staying :heart: please love yourself more than you love him and give him a damn good reality check, or leave. For yourself :heart:

Ma am. With all respect intendedā€¦ Do u really wanna continue to spend time on someone u need to explain this toā€¦ why would you, :confused: ( not sarcastic :thinking:). I had to ask myself this when I felt I need to explain to my ex , that it would be nice if I felt he liked me outside the bedroomā€¦ why why shud I have to explain that to anyone especially the person whom claims live for meā€¦ šŸ™…šŸ» šŸ™…šŸ» šŸ™…šŸ» not love for me but , it was a love of meā€¦ that s not enough or love.

2 Likes

Ummm, no need to explain. Just leave. That man is disrespecting you and trying to control you.

1 Like