My husbands ex wife told him she still loved him in front of me

He’s like that because he’s a cheater. It’s all part of their narcissistic behavior to try to control you so that he feels like he always has someone to come home to. Been there, done that. Throw the whole man away, he ain’t worth it.

3 Likes

Just Goooo!!!
You can do bad all by yourself.
You’d be better on your own.

He is like that with you because he is cheating. It’s pretty clear. I don’t get how you don’t see it. Alllll the signs are there. him speaking and being friendly with people but YOU can’t … Um what? He is not team you sweetheart, let that man go.

1 Like

He has you wanting for approval because he has trained you so go don’t stop everyone approves God bless

He has a guilty conscience if he is so worried about you talking to people.

1 Like

Don’t waste any more of your life with a man who doesn’t give you what you deserve. Life is short. Each day isn’t promised. There’s somebody out there who will make you feel like a queen. Do not waste your life hurt, confused, and controlled!

4 Likes

This is also abusive behavior. Women have got to stop allowing this shit. He’s likely exhibiting small controlling behaviors to hide his infidelity but we are all just as clueless as the rest since we don’t know him. What I can tell you is, he sounds to be a problem and you likely need to leave him before it escalates.

He keeps accusing you of cheating because he’s guilty of it himself.

1 Like

Projecting. He’s projecting because he’s not faithful. Whether it’s full on physical affairs, or something else, he is not faithful.

5 Likes

Run. No kids. Start over today

2 Likes

Honey, you know what you have to do… re-read your post. You’re hesitating out of fear. It’s time to file them papers and move on

3 Likes

That is all horrible and toxic. Usually people accuse others of cheating because that’s exactly what they’re doing and they’re just deflecting. It’s not ok! You deserve so much better! Tell his ex she can have him and move on with your life. Hugs! Hope you heal from this!

He is a controlling cheater! :running_woman:

2 Likes

You reserve better. Él no te ama

Dear Lord! Run :running_woman: and divorce his drama filled a$$!! Your heart will thank you!
I’m so sorry to hear that you have to have heart surgery (again)! I pray that goes well for you! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Say bye sweetie he’s not the one

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:
Narcissist
He’s toxic!

3 Likes

Normally when a male is accusing you of cheating when you are not, it’s because they are… so many red flags :triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

I typically don’t jump on the leave him band wagon but girl you need to leave him. Everything about this post is toxic :sleepy:

3 Likes

Nah fuck that get you a lawyer and drop his ass

RUN. :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: So sorry for all of that. Please take care of yourself.

You are with a control freak who wants his cake and eat it too!
Get out.
Let yourself get back to YOURSELF before considering any other relationship. You’ve been in this one too long!

1 Like

What exactly are you confused about? Run! Pack your stuff and run!

1 Like

He’s trash, leave him and don’t look back

you have a cheating narcissist. it will not get better.

1 Like

This sounds really really bad from all directions. Usually I’m quick to find a reason/the best in someone, but I just can’t here. I dealt with this with an ex, almost exact, him stopping by my work to see who all was there/if I was there, saying how I could/could not spend my money (except he didn’t work and I worked 2 jobs)… it turns out that he was cheating, but trying to find a way out by finding a slip up by me… he was a true narcissist and it’s hard to see that when you’re in love and living it daily. It doesn’t start out with this huge thing, it starts small… and grows. The gaslighting, blaming, showing he can’t fully be there for you, overly complimenting others… He doesn’t seem fully invested or that he truly loves you or he wouldn’t be inviting women over when you’re not home… and not being supportive or showing that he’ll be there for your heart surgery… I’m so so sorry, but I truly feel you need out of this situation. It doesn’t sound healthy or loving at all. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

It’s hard but you gotta leave its narcissistic.

Run… And never look back…

1 Like

You need to leave asap.

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out how you don’t see the MANY red flags, alone, in this post. He’s not for you. Please leave. It’s not going to get any better, obviously and he’s hitting on your friends :thinking:

5 Likes

So, what’s the issue? Leave his ass! Ill never understand how women can vow to spend their lives with men like this.

I hope you find the courage to leave.

1 Like

He’s single and you’re not. Leave him. He’s also projecting the cheating stuff onto you because he’s doing it or at least attempting to.

6 Likes

Umm this man needs to be kicked to the curb

Its simple. Don’t let anyone expect of you what they themselves won’t do. Add guys to your fb. Talk to guys you know if you aee them on the street. If he says not to just say you first. Honestly I’d be gone already but if you dont want to leave this blatantly obvious cheater make sure there is one set of rules for both of you.

1 Like

Do you really need someone to tell you what to do? You’re a special kind of stupid doc.

2 Likes

Too many things tell me to tell you “RUN”. He is probably cheating and it will continue. I have ignored things for years and realize our life was a lie. He cheated!

Girl he isn’t the one! He’s a controlling narasscist. You deserve soo much better! Know your worth and leave!

Narcissist :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: GET OUT NOW! This is TOXIC AF!!!

Bounce girl!!! He doesn’t deserve you!!!

Sadly, you do know what you’ve gotta do- I’m sorry. :heart:

He is projecting his behavior onto you. It’s time for you to move on.

Well it sounds like he is over his relationship with you for whatever reason. If he hasn’t physically cheated yet he is definitely on his way. Time to move on now. I wouldn’t walk away……I’d run :running_woman:t2:

Well I’m sorry you are going through all that, I will pray for you to get the strength to do what you gotta do for yourself. Good luck hun :pray:t3:

You have answered all of your own questions here. You know what you need to do. Straighten your crown and do what is best for you !! Don’t look back !!

5 Likes

This is evil! Run like hell!

He keeping tabs on you so I don’t get caught up. Get out

You know you have to leave him, and I’m I’m sorry for what you’re going through. I don’t get this. Even if I felt this way about an ex, I would NEVER do something like this if they had a new partner. They sound “perfect” for each other…

I would leave his ass on the door step. My husband would be so upset if I had to have heart surgery.

And you are still with him-whyyyyy??

1 Like

Sounds like he watches you because he knows what he is up to…run

2 Likes

I’m sorry, you married a f***ing prick!

Remember abuse isn’t only physical. You need to leave him and never look back. Know your worth. You deserve better.

1 Like

Jealousy & narcissistic run hand and hand. That’s exactly what is going on with him. Your never gonna win the game he’s playing. Keep your account info to yourself, get yourself a lawyer and file for divorce. Deep in your heart you know what he’s doing and you deserve so much better. Be strong❤️

He’s cheating on you and deflecting.

2 Likes

Girl it’s time to leave

Run and don’t look back.

Make a memory out of him…

Pack your stuff and never look back.

Run run run I personally don’t see what his attraction is. Your money, his money, Get a good attorney you will need one.

He would be my ex husband real fast PERIOD

He’s the cheater and has been for a while…if not the whole time… i am sorry. This is such cringe.

I hope you get this sorted out. They only get worse. Take care of yourself :two_hearts:

1 Like

The guilty always accuse …

4 Likes

It’s called projection.

3 Likes

You cannot be this naive or blatantly blind? How can you let anyone let alone your partner treat you this way? Idk if this is a troll post or you actually have less respect for yourself than brains?

1 Like

It’s time to leave hun I’m so sorry

Can someone do a recap? This is so hard to follow.

1 Like

He’s the one cheating! He’s trying to turn it around on you for his wrong doing! He’s controlling also. You know what you have to do. It’s time.

1 Like

Sorry but his stuff would be packed and him and that would sent back to the ex wife.

2 Likes

Cheater psycho… Girl you need to leave…

2 Likes

That is not a marriage. Torture is not legal. I would circle the wagons financially then see a good lawyer.

3 Likes

Sounds like he can do whatever he wants and u will still stay with him and he knows it either leave him or accept it

Reread this to yourself and what advice would you give? Yep, you know your answer.

2 Likes

You deserve someone kind, loving and trusting.

I am so sorry. He isnt that

My ex was like this. You have to realise he is a paranoid cheater.
If you have family to support you, i would recommend leaving him.

1 Like

Why are you still with him? I would have been gone long ago.

1 Like

Ma’am. Why are you even asking us? U know what’s right! Let the ex wife have him and worry about u

2 Likes

You’ve gotta go. That’s straight up cheating or he is conspiring to. The fact he’s checking you and accusing you all the while doing all those things with his ex wife, your friend. Kick his ass to the curb, pack your stuff while he’s at work and bounce if it’s not safe to leave while he’s there.

Have some self respect! You cannot be this naive!!!

Woaaaaah he needs to go!!

Get rid of him and all belonging to him

Honey he don’t care about you. I know it’s not what anyone wants to here. But he is not there for you, he is so beyond not worth it. Leave now, he’s eating his cake with some ice cream on the side. You’ll never be happy here. He’s accusing you of being a cheater because he knows all the wrongs he’s done to you.

3 Likes

I have been there…you need to respect yourself more and ANYTHING he has acquired during the marriage is HALF YOURS.Mine had a side a fair for 6 years after our divorce they married and he died 7 months later so I live on his social security.You are wasting precious time on a cheater…BE THE CHANGE👍

2 Likes

Girl leave. He’s cheating. And accusing you of doing it so the attention is off him. He sounds so mentally abusive. Toxic af. Get out now while you still can

2 Likes

Ok I would leave in a heart beat! Ridiculous!

2 Likes

He’s cheating and accusing you of it to keep the attention off of him. He knows how easy it is and can’t have you doing it too. From experience run for the freaking hills. He’s not going to change, things aren’t going to get better. He will continue to break you down so he can have his cake and eat it too. I’m so sorry your going through this. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Good luck

10 Likes

This reads cheating all over it. The one cheating is usually the one accusing the other of cheating. This is not a “man” he has no respect for you. Men don’t act like this, he’s a little boy. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

Definatly cheating on you. Pack your shit and leave that sorry MF.

Just ask yourself if you want to live like this for the rest of your life and then make your decision.

2 Likes

No confusion hes still humping her,get away from that dirtbag

1 Like

You should drop him and his stuff off at his ex wifes house and say good riddance

5 Likes

I’m angry because instead of asking what you should do, on a public page, you should be in a lawyers office, getting a divorce ASAP!!! he clearly is a cheater , maybe that’s why he has an ex. Who knows if he was cheating with you when he was married to her. Girl, this is an addiction with him. Get away now!!

4 Likes

Have yr surgery, recoup. While recouping seek legal advice, gather as evidence you can. Then change the locks with his crap on lawn.

4 Likes

He sounds terrible. If I found my husband’s hand on another woman’s butt there would have been serious issues right then and there! The fact she had zero issues telling him she was still in love with him says it all for me. Most women won’t do that if the man seems truly committed. And if they do, a committed man would shut it down right there. Obviously, he can’t stop contact with her because they have a child, but he could have told her it was inappropriate, and he’s married, so she should just keep her feelings to herself. Odd that he chose while you were out of state to go to the exe’s house, especially if he chooses not to go there when you are with him. It sounds like he played off the fact she still has feelings for him.He has no shame; he really propositioned (basically) your friend. He apparently doesn’t care if you know he’s unfaithful. No one is going to tell me what I can and can’t do. Husband or not. My husband and I have boundaries and we each know things that would bother the other and we avoid doing those things but I’d never dream to tell him “You can’t do that, or don’t do that” The fact you husband stalks the parking lot says he’s insecure and deflecting his own unfaithfulness onto you. (Unless you’ve given him reason to mistrust you, still extreme, but would explain why he does that).
If your money’s separate, he does not have the right to tell you what to do with it. Just leave before you invest anymore time with someone so terrible.

You already know the answer. Become the woman you want to be on your own, work on the best version of yourself. Then you will learn your worth

1 Like

Leave. Love yourself more. Choose YOU (and your kids if you have any.) He’s abusive. Plain and clear as day but it’s hard to see it when you’re stuck in their crazy making hamster wheel day in and day out. Two authors I recommend you read or listen to asap, Lundy Bancroft and Tina Swithin.

He’s cheating. He’s been cheating. And you need to leave because you deserve better.

Wtf!? Get a lawyer, dump his ass and take legally what is yours. It doesn’t matter if you have separate bank accounts. F*ck him… he’s a jerk.

You need to walk away with your head held high. Don’t let any man play you for a fool.

You are in an unhealthy relationship.
He is obviously not being faithful and he’s is pushing blame to you. Leave

Not sure if you have children, but if you had an adult daughter and her husband behaved just like this, what advice would you give her? You should do the same.
I hope you come to point in your life you understand how you’re sacrificing your self-respect and NOBODY on this planet is worth that. His ex wife, or any other female he chooses to hit on and becomes interested, can have him. Let him go. :blue_heart:

2 Likes