My husbands ex wife told him she still loved him in front of me

Why are you wasting your time, energy and love on this person ?? You deserve more. A person that supports you and trusts you. It’s not worth the heartache in the end.

Ohh girl I’m so sorry but this guy is no good. He won’t change, and he’s putting you through the ringer. The way he’s behaving is embarrassing. You need to get a friend to help care for you after surgery so that’s one less thing you have to stress about and once that’s over try to find a place to go and get a lawyer. This man does NOT deserve you. He’s a dog.

You already know what to do because you’re pretty much asking what you should do. Therefore, your gut is telling you to leave. Now you just have to make that move. If not, you’re going to keep feeling this way, miserable and unhappy.

2 Likes

He’s accusing you of what he’s already doing. He has narcissistic behaviors.

4 Likes

Cheater cheater ex wife vag eater

Leave girl. So much more men in this world willing to love you without having a wandering eye or manipulative behavior.

4 Likes

Go, go, go NOW while you still have a little bit left of yourself. Don’t let him take your mind as well as your dignity. Sending you strength, light and love. You can do it. Get out :pray::heartpulse::pray:

I think you know what you should do and fast.

1 Like

Woo he would have lost me at “he had his hand on her ass” NOPE NOPE NOPE. I’m so sorry :disappointed:

All that and zero punctuation :woozy_face:

What a piece of work… Please, please get rid of him. You only have this life. Is this the guy you want?

It sounds like she’s trying to do you a favor. He’s controlling; I would not want him as a husband.

Have your surgery heal and leave. In between time sign a living will give someone else power of attorney over any decision medical just in case and in between time takes notes gather evidence and plan your divorce don’t say a word about it just go along like you are oblivious. Make sure you walk away to the good. I’d have the surgery before leaving so it’s his debt too or whatever ins you have won’t get screwed up.

3 Likes

Show him the door and file for divorce

He’s hurting you… period. He doesn’t care he is, u do… so it’s on make it stop cuz as long as he can he will continue to use you to feed his own ego.

I would give him his walking papers you deserver somebody better.

He isn’t worth anymore of your time. Total pig!

Girl omg :woman_facepalming:t4: where is your self respect.

2 Likes

Your husband is gaslighting you. He’s controlling you while he goes out and does whatever. You deserve better. You’re confused because he wants you that way. That’s what abusers do. Get out of that relationship.

1 Like

Jesus please tell me you aren’t really that naive? If you allow this stuff that’s probably why he married you. He’s obviously cheating on you right in front of your face. The cheaters always accuse you of doing the cheating.

3 Likes

Love yourself! You know what to do deep down and though it seems scary and lots of what ifs I think you know deep down, this is not it! I pray you find your strength to leave and get a good partner who will love YOU because this doesn’t seem like love but rather control and convenience. I’ve been there and it took 10 years to finally choose me. I’m thankful to be free and in a far better relationship and I pray that for you!

Leave before it is too late… take it from someone who knows if you don’t walk away it will get worse. You deserve better!

If I were you, I would make a run for it. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

Id be leaving him. Not worth it. You deserve better. Get that divorce girl

2 Likes

If your asking what to do. I think you already know what to do. Run fast. It will only get worse. I went through it for 3 years. Most toxic relationship i had ever been through. So sorry but you deserve so much better.

Bye bye is what I would be doing

Leave him. He’s no good for you. Run!

Leave his sketchy @ss … that’s not really behavior(in my opinion) worth working through. That’s toxic as hell.

Not cool. Go. Get tf out of that relationship.

Narcissist, you better run for the hills!

Usually the people paranoid about cheating are the ones cheating

Leave his ass, hes probably been cheating this whole time and hes like that towards you because it’s all the shit hes doing. Girl GET OUT NOW

He’s a cheating, controlling POS. Leave him and don’t look back

Honestly seems like he is cheating and doesn’t care about you or how you feel. You need to leave and not look back.

Leave. Leave now. It won’t and you’re only hurting yourself. For someone you "love " you don’t. You’re just comfy. Leave and you will find someone that’s not like this. I this was normal in a relationship. Ya no.

You lost me… Way to much BS!
Get away from him unless you want this kind of lifestyle with him!

You know what you need to do or else you wouldn’t be asking…

1 Like

He’s NO GOOD. Period. Leave NOW & don’t look back. :v:t3:

1 Like

Narcissist…get out now, it will only get worse.

1 Like

Leave him. He doesn’t deserve you

Is this how you want your children to treat their future spouses? If not, change your life around and do what’s best. Just my opinion.

Let me help you with the confused part honey! He’s toxic don’t walk run

Girl, don’t walk away, :running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:

1 Like

Tell him bye don’t let door hit u on ur way out. U deserve better!!!

1 Like

ditch him. he is a piece of :poop:.

He is such a narcissistic idiot… if he thinks ur doing all that stuff… then it’d because its what he is doing and thinks ur doing it too… do not stand for any of it… if my partner had his hand on his ex’s backside… it would be the last thing he touched without a cast on his dam hand… if u let him get away with it… ur showing him he can do it and get away with it… put ur foot down… do not put up with such disgusting behaviour

4 Likes

Narcissistic and abusive. Thats abuse honey. Hes a cheater, and a liar, lacks commitment, and is leading you straight down a path of pain and regret. Leave now.

5 Likes

Oh honey, it’s time to cut your losses I’m so sorry

1 Like

Do you really need to even ask this question or do you just need confirmation to leave his ass as fast as your car can take you !

He sounds narcissistic for sure!
Get out while you can, you are worth more then this. And you deserve happiness.
He won’t change, and he won’t care for your feelings. Take care. Xx

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out why you are still with this “man”. It seems like your husband AND his ex have ZERO respect for you. I’ll be damn if a female is going to stand in my face and tell me how she still loves my husband and misses him. Then hangs all over him trying to kiss him and he had his hand on her a**. See at this point, I’m putting my hands on BOTH of them. :woman_shrugging:t4: The best advice I can give you is to move on because your husband is sleeping with other people. You’re a grown a** woman, you should be able to speak to the opposite sex without being accused of cheating. He cheats on you that’s why he keeps throwing accusations your way.

Honestly, you have your answer already. I am sorry that you are going through this. As hard as it is you have to make the decision to continue to put up with it or leave.

1 Like

He doesn’t trust you because he’s the cheater….

3 Likes

What a moron you are

5 Likes

Wow! If when you saw your husband’s hand on his ex wife’s body oarts wasn’t the key issue then there’s is honestly no sense in asking for guidance. Assuming you’re still with him since the after incidents!:woman_facepalming: You have to first find your own self worth to understand and know what your worth. Its nonsense to have to put up with what you’re going through.

5 Likes

You need to leave, be careful with his personality disorder for your own safety. Mainly leave quietly, seek therapy after to deal with your emotions, you’ll never get the chance for closure with him and it’s not worth it. But leave, for you’re own safety there are much better men out there.

4 Likes

Time to run, sweetie!

2 Likes

Loser get rid of him

2 Likes

Hannah is so right, I am so sorry…My separated husband was always talking about this person working in the office about how beautiful she was and how much her hair looked better than mine and she had a more curvy figure. The words used to cut through me like a knife…:frowning: I tried to ignore him but he started going over helping her out at her house, shovelling snow, doing anything for her. I just stayed home with the kids trying not to cry in front of them. This went on for years and yes I took it because I had nowhere to go and he never let me work so no experience except bringing up my kids, it was pretty lonely, but it was my life. You don’t want to live this way if you have a way out. You can meet someone who loves and respects you and shows you love most importantly…Please don’t think he will change because these types of men never do. My separated husband in the end made me move out when I got sick and he told me I am not caring for you and don’t want you here, he found me a low rental apartment and made me move out 8 years ago…Life has been tough trying to make ends meet and paying rent and food ext…as he stopped spousal payments as promised and in legal documents just like that. I wouldn’t want anyone to go through this and the stress, lawyers doing not​:slightly_smiling_face:ng, wasting money on them, just a waste of time and living…I know you have to want better for yourself, please don’t go in my direction as you haven’t been with him too long to get away from him, he will break you down I promise you, give this some serious thought ok :slightly_smiling_face: I did meet a really nice guy I became really good friends with who was my landlord and over the 6 years he has become more to me always being there as I am to him, now that is love and true friendship, you deserve this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Step back and look at the picture, he cheating. Start savi g money without him knowing and start packing your personal stuff things you dont want to get lost take them to your parents or put in your truck of car.

Its coming sooner or later

Yuck. I would have been gone the second his hand was on her ass or he allowed her to be all over him. Girl, respect n love yourself & run away as fast as you can. He sounds messy asf.

He’s cheating and controlling you. I’m so fucking sorry. You have to get out before you lose your self worth

He is obviously cheating on you. And has been doing it for a while.

Its called enabling! Do you really feel you need to be loved that bad? Love yourself and move on. Wishing you clarity.

1 Like

Uh. It’s really not that hard to figure out.

1 Like

Narcissistic. Controlling. Abusive. Liar. Cheater… Please leave. He’s not going to change and it’s only going to get worse. I’m sorry you’re going through this.

2 Likes

He’s a guilty cheater. He’s blaming you for his own cheating. He’s too many flirty actions. Seems he the one who can’t be trusted .Bet he can’t even trust his own self. Been there done that for way too long. Only you can change it, when you are well done with it all. He won’t ever change. Only you can change your mind about him. You know what to do. You will be so much happier. Trust me.

I am confident you know what you should do next. Its all odvious. He is disrespectful and controlling. Save yourself the heart ache and drama and cut him lose. People only do what u allow them to. No matter what any of us say here you have to make the final decision. No one wants to be treated badly. Think about what u would tell a friend if they were in this say situation. Best of luck.

It’s usually the accuser that’s the one doing the things accused. Sounds like he has guilt about himself cheating so he thinks you’re out there having your cake and eating it to. And in all honesty, what he said to your friend at the parts store about you being gone and to come over. That should seal the deal. He’s trying to gaslight you so he can find a reason to justify his own actions. This also sounds like he’s been doing this your whole relationship, maybe even before you were married and you’re just now seeing him for what he truly is. You may “love” him, but you need to love yourself and your mental health more. I say file divorce papers. Don’t even tell anyone you’re going to do it. Just go to the court and have them filed. Things usually come out in court.

1 Like

I would have already left him before asking what to do!!! Are you blind?

It’s time to let this sorry excuse of a man go hunny, for your own good and safety. He’s not worth half of what you’re giving and you’re worth 10x more!! The numbers don’t add up anymore. Like everyone else has said tho, do it quietly…and quickly. He sounds crazy. You deserve better. Period.

1 Like

For the love of god you shouldn’t of married him… now u gotta divorce him

1 Like

So sorry you have to go through this. But yeah, he is toxic for you, please try ur best to see the bigger picture and do what needs to be done

Obviously he’s a Ahole~he doesn’t respect you, he doesn’t trust you because he knows what he is up too, do yourself a favor and get rid of him. ASAP

1 Like

Get rid of this man… send him back to his ex wife. You are worth so much more. He doesn’t deserve you. A man true to his word, his own would never put anything in the way much less accuse you, let alone do the things that you aren’t allowed to do. The whole thing about what’s his is his and what’s yours is yours says it all. That’s not love that’s abuse! Get it!

1 Like

Lady U better know your worth and get the hell up outta there asap

2 Likes

He’s a controlling, manipulative, narcissist it sounds like. Also I would bet a million dollars he has cheated on you multiple times…

4 Likes

Are you happy? You need to ask yourself if this is really the life you want to live??

2 Likes

It was time to leave him, the second they were all over each other. The way it sounds, you’ve prob had plenty of reasons to leave him, aside from this post. He is a gaslighting narcissist. You deserve better!

3 Likes

Sounds like he’s cheating but jealous when you even say anything out the way when really it isn’t no mam go ahead and say your peace and be gone. That’s controlling at its finest

1 Like

l get paid over $110 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18453 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE…https://Dollarworks7.surge.sh

I hate to tell you, honey, but his heart is not in this relationship with you. You’re more of just a possession to him. Also, he’s a scumbag. Get rid of him!

He is watching what your doing because he knows what he is doing and it’s everything he is accusing you of, either accept it or leave

I would’ve lost my shit after hearing her declare her love and then catching him with his hand on her ass. Nope!!! Hell nahhhhh!!

He’s definitely a cheater and he puts all this blame on you cause he feels guilty

1 Like

Get out he is worthless peice of scum.you deserve more.Hold your head up and walk away.

You know the answer. LEAVE HIM.

2 Likes

If my husbands ex would’ve said that in front of me she would’ve been knocked out :woozy_face: you need to leave though. He doesn’t have any respect for you what so ever.

5 Likes

Hes 100% cheating and gaslighting you!

6 Likes

Can you say divorce?

2 Likes

The one cheating is the one that is always accuseing the other one this guy is a loser go your way without him

2 Likes

Girl you already know. Read this post as if it was your grown daughter. What would you think and what would you tell her. Know your worth and if you don’t do things for yourself and make time for yourself because you’re special and eventually you’ll see that. It’s hard but a conversation needs to be had w him and tell him you know what’s going on and if he doesn’t take the proper steps to make your marriage sound then you’re walking.

3 Likes

:running_woman::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman: as fast as your can

2 Likes

Well the only firings in the sand your married to a cheater. They always project their bad behaviour onto others. And if he will put his hands on another women well your there then what’s he doing well your not

1 Like

He sounds like a asshole

This marriage is one sided and you are that side sweetie. Unfortunately in life some run into men/women who are like this - they are possessive, jealous, demanding and controlling and won’t stop with just taking over your life but go to the extremes that this one is going and that is basically making you give up your life while he does his thing right in your face and feels nothing of your pain or discomfort. I’m sure you love him beyond measure but he is not good for himself let alone good for you and you deserve so much more than this - sweetie know your worth and don’t stop until you bypass it and if that means leaving him behind then do it bc life is to short for anything less - did you ever wonder why there is an ex and the way it sounds she is his female version - want each other but can’t stand to be together bc it’s a constant battle of who is the higher power of the relationship - and where you are you aren’t a challenge and he walks all over you and enjoys it…please walk away and don’t look back the right match is out there just waiting on you. God Bless and prayers to you on whatever choice you make.

3 Likes

Sorry to say defo sounds like he’s cheating after everything u said and accusing you that’s what they do they turn it around on make out your cheating when it’s realy them this coming from esperance hun, xx

4 Likes

Get out. Get out now!

2 Likes

& you’re with him why? Why would you even waste your time on this dude? You know what you should do, just find the strength to do it.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! Get out! Leave! Run!!!

2 Likes