My husbands temper has been short lately

A broken home is better than an abusive one your two year old deserves too feel safe once is all it takes too hurt one of mine he would be gone without any questions asked

1 Like

I put up with it for many years before I divorced my first husband. It was extremely hard but for the best for me. You can’t change him but you can change you. Al anon was a life saver. Good luch

He sounds like a spiraling person needing help. And that temper is only going to escalate more if he doesn’t get help very soon. You and those babies deserve to not walk on egg shells and to always feel safe. Either he gets help now or you take those sweet babies and leave. Those are the only two options in my eyes because once it starts, it won’t stop…

4 Likes

My children come first no if or butts about it I’d been gone my babies are first

1 Like

I put up with it and still feel the guilt years later, my daughters never got over it, haunts them and that is heartbreaking. I did what I should have done, packed my car up and left…… couldn’t do it anymore…. You have to think of your own health and the safety of the children…. A leopard doesn’t change its spots and you are forever treading on egg shells!!

Hell nah. My husband lost his temper once with our son. (He was 5) And left finger prints. I made sure he knew if he ever did some shit like that again, we were GONE. He hasn’t since. But seeing that your husband is an alcoholic (if he drinks every day he is an alcoholic) and isn’t going to quit, and is also lying about money plus being abusive, it’s time to go.

Get out of there and Don’t look back.

Been there hun it will not get better only worse.

Sounds like he needs help. I feel there’s more.

Hell no. Divorce papers that day.

He is probably seeing someone else and trying to turn these fights into it being your fault so he has reason to just up and leave.

Your primary focus should be your children and you.

1 Like

Tell him to stay gone