My MIL is being to open with my son: Advice?

what the actual fuck I’d be smashing her face up. shes up to something sorry! hello!!

That sounds like a red flag to me. Especially if she is locking the door to change him!

4 Likes

What the fuck … LEAVE ASAP don’t let him alone with her or anyone wtf.

This is seriously messed up. I have kids and they don’t see anything!!! Get out!!!

1 Like

Talk to her, tell her how it comes across to you, it does not sound normal, and I’d be concerned, If she wants to teach him, I would say that you will be in the room also

That’s defiantly creepy and a massive red flag. I would warn her if she doesn’t stop that you will be going to the police station to report the behaviour.

3 Likes

Is she perhaps starting with some sort of dementia? Or did she have boy children? Definitely very concerned.

Im sorry thats weird to me and a lot of red flags. Id be moving out like asap.
I get doing pj time once and awhile but not all the time. She doesnt need to be locking the door. And why is she bringing him in there when she is changing???

As for the bathroom thing i can understand like if shes watching him having him sit in the bathroom(i had to do it w my kids 2 yr old cuz she figured oht how to unlock the door and run off)
And then if shes helping yall potty train him then i can see her going in there w him when hes going. But only if u or dad cant for whatever reason. But not every single time. And he shouldnt know what her private parts look like.

6 Likes

I would tell her that you’re uncomfortable with it and it ends now!! There is absolutely no reason he needs to accompany her during those times. Innocent or not.

Creepy perverted narcissist! I had to remove my son from the same sort of person and don’t regret it at all.

1 Like

LEAVE!!! This is a disturbing read. Get ur child far away from that woman, and keep her away

13 Likes

I would beat my MILs ass. That’s crossing a line and frankly sounds a bit predatory like she’s grooming him. Get your baby away from that ASAP.

That doesn’t sound normal that she wants too every time, it’s different when a toddler follows in having a chat :joy: but her wanting to take him every time is just odd. Tell her how you feel or if you don’t feel comfortable doing so maybe ask your partner too?

Why are you on Facebook asking what to do? As a mother you should know what to do so I hope you made the decision to get the fuck out of there and have your child evaluated before posting this :roll_eyes:

How would I deal? I’d grow a pair and move the freak out. It’s incredibly inappropriate, it’s not her place. It’s also disrespectful to you after you’ve asked to stop.

7 Likes

Sounds like a pedophile to me.
Why insist on taking him and locking doirs while she gets naked. Come on

10 Likes

At the age that children are old enough to be interested in and noticing differences in anatomy, is the age that they stop going to the bathroom with and in the room during clothing changes.

Take him away, out of the house but not in a public place, and ask him what goes on. Try to be calm, act like its just a normal conversation like asking him about school. Ask him simple things like “does grandma touch you here” or “has grandma shown you her private parts” etc. Whatever questions you need answered ask, but do so calmly even if you get the answers you dread. Then if it comes to were they are. See if he can stay with someone you trust 100%. Bring it up to your husband that night and confront her. Being calm is really important for the child cause most children will panic if they notice you panic and will shut down.

45 Likes

She showed him her privates that’s abuse. You need to get your baby away from that sicko

15 Likes

End that. Your gut response is a very clear signal that it is crossing a line. Never doubt your gut.

7 Likes

Tooooo much love… thise are RED RED FLAGS your INTUITION is all you need mamma

7 Likes

I would definitely talk to my husband bout this and explain to him this is not okay. I would tell him that as soon as possible yall need to get out of her house. If she tries again I would pout my foot down and tell her your calling the police and reporting her. It is not okay what she is doing and you need to put a stop to it. You are his protector you are is voice!!

6 Likes

Definitely over the boundaries

2 Likes

That’s messed up! He know the color if her vagina!!! No no and no I would put my foot down.

That’s inappropriate unless she just doesn’t want to leave him alone.

1 Like

Hold on. So she wants to take him into the bathroom with her while she is using the toilet?

So so wrong. Only mommy and daddy, who are in the child’s life, should be teaching him about those things. I would not let her around your kid alone, behind a closed door, let alone a locked one etc.

16 Likes

How about u kick the fucking door down and whoop her ass

When he starts to notice.time for a change.just tell her no.move our on your own

You say. My child, I will teach him. Thank you anyways.

2 Likes

You sound like a very good mom. You need to get Serious and talk to her. Don’t get disrespectful but tell her exactly how you feel and what do you expect from her . … My Lord I have my only grandson (7) l watch him since he was born, and I don’t do absolutely nothing with out me calling my daughter in law.The only thing that she said is that I spoil him because I treat him like a prince. Ha -Ha.

1 Like

No. No. No. That’s disturbing that she takes him with her to change and locks him in with her. That’s seriously disturbing.

4 Likes

Just want to add. Your son is only 3. You are his voice. You are there to protect him. Stop allowing this to happen. It’s not appropriate at all and I hope I’m wrong but something sinister may be happening

23 Likes

If that was your father in law you would’ve acted already. Just because it’s a female doesn’t mean it’s okay

52 Likes

Omg you need to keep your child away from that lady she is not right in the head you are his voice so stand up and tell her to back the fuck up or you are gonna call the authorities on her like l said she is sick in the head so momma you better make a move good luck

I would do an investigation!!! He shouldn’t know what her stuff looks like she’s assault him :scream::cold_sweat::sob:

8 Likes

BUT why are YOU letting him go with her if you know what she’s upto.

Say no and be firm, stand youre ground.
You are childs voice, speak up!

14 Likes

Just NO, I don’t know what’s wrong with people sometimes, but you definitely have every right to be concerned.

1 Like

Um. Red flag!!!

1 Like

Put camera up as well and move ASAP !!

3 Likes

Ummm no sick Cunt leave now

Hell to the no. My MIL would not be taking my son into the bathroom with her to change and locking the damn door. I don’t effin think so. It’s not her responsibility to teach him about those things. Plus he’s only three!! He needs to know about his body parts and that’s it!! Red flags there momma. That does not sound right at all. You did the right thing by telling her enough is enough.

My mama senses are tingling something isn’t right with this situation I would move out as soon as possible! And you definitely need to take your child out and have a conversation and make sure nothings going on but do it calmly so he doesn’t panic

4 Likes

What in the actual F is wrong with her? Have you spoken to your husband? Was she like that with him? Tbh if you’ve already told her not to do it and she’s still doing it she doesn’t respect you. YOU’RE the parent! Don’t let her undermine you, people like that have probably never had someone stand up to them. Do it or she’ll keep doing things like this. Even if it’s not in your nature to be assertive and aggressive you better learn to be when it comes to your children.

14 Likes

Umm, absolutely not! I worry about sexual assault, honestly. I would put and end to it now and never leave him alone with her!

4 Likes

I can’t even imagine allowing my MIL to think she could bahave like this with my children. Or my own mother. Neither would ever. You need to pack up and move out NOW. This woman is extremely inappropriate with your child. She’d never be left alone with my kids again if she even got to see them

8 Likes

Why you letting it continue ? Tf

6 Likes

Locking the door! Red flag! Big one.

4 Likes

Nope. Creepy and locks door. Oh no. Somethings wrong

2 Likes

Yikes :grimacing::grimacing: Seems Abit strange to me, does she not no boundaries

Be firm & be your child’s advocate. You need to get out of there.

1 Like

Me if anyone behaved like this with my child.
Hell no. Get the hell out of that house.

2 Likes

Ring the police, go to the hospital ASAP as they will do an investigation, social services will become involved as it’s a kiddie and ring the council tomorrow as soon as its open saying you need emergency housing. Give them the code off the police so they know its official and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!!!

Yeah. NOOOO. Do not even leave your son alone with her.

3 Likes

Girl MAJOR red flags . I would be moving out of that house

4 Likes

Sounds predatory. End it now protect your child

8 Likes

Um…Don’t forget woman can sexually abuse children, too.

11 Likes

Gi Gi Batista dude wtf

That’s incredibly inappropriate I would not allow that at all. Put an end to that now

1 Like

Not good , if you what to know what’s going on in the bathroom, put a camera in there that she can’t see .

You are absolutely nuts for letting it happen more than once. What is your problem??? That woulda been a one time occurence. You DO NOT take MY child in ANY room and lock the door. Nope. Not a chance. You have let this go on for how long???

21 Likes

Insanely inappropriate.

1 Like

Uhh no. That is weird and makes me instantly think pedophile. Even if that isn’t the case, she’s wayyyy overstepping the line. What does your husband think?

5 Likes

I agree time for you and your son get out of there. For his safety if not for yours. Advice given

NOPE NOPE NOPE sounds like she’s being a perv

7 Likes

From what you posted, to me, it sounds like you need a lawyer and to move out of the home. No 3 year old should be seeing their grandmothers privates. Sounds like child molestation to me. Get out…

8 Likes

Why are you not seeing these HUGE red flags?
You do understand that women can be pedophiles too right?
Do your job as a mother and protect your child. Good Lord.

10 Likes

Sounds like the first steps to child molestation

6 Likes

You know she’s probably molesting him right

6 Likes

I don’t understand how your allowing this and it’s YOUR child. She can’t tell you or control you with your kid. Just flat out say NO. I would never ever let that happen. Idc if I would get thrown out then oh fucking well not worth dealing with a weirdo

My god this sounds real bad , she would not be any where near any of my kids she’s a fkn weirdo :flushed:

2 Likes

Hell no. She would never see him again if it were me.

2 Likes

Why do you allow it??

4 Likes

Nona is very creepy … I think you should have a very direct and frank conversation with your husband about what exactly she is doing and tell her in no uncertain terms that it is to stop… I would not allow her unsupervised access to children … and move out … she’s not right in the head …

3 Likes

What the fuck??? RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE GET YOUR KID AWAY FROM THAT CREEP

Thats very disturbing and I’d never let my child be alone with her again. There is a difference between him accidentally seeing her because he walked in and her actually taking him to watch her get changed behind a LOCKED door. That’s so alarming and scary.

8 Likes

Your mamma instinct kicked in for a reason and I’d be taking my baby out of the situation entirely.

1 Like

I’m speaking as someone who was molested by more than one family member. Please listen to the warning signs. These are all red flags that something highly inappropriate is going on. Only one time did someone listen to me. The rest i was ignored or flat out called a liar. Please listen to your child!

6 Likes

That’s off the deep end! I’d hide a camera in the bathroom. She could go into the bathroom with him when nobody is around. I’d also be looking for somewhere to live.

1 Like

So she is locking the door “potty training YOUR son” and he talking about the color of her vagina? How are you questioning this!? She is obviously a peopdophile. This is disgusting. I would never let that happen to my boy. No way. No one locks the door and is alone with my boy apart from me or his dad. And even then neither of us lock doors. And the fact MIL is persisting on being alone with him those times- and locking the goddamn door- she is obviously up to some fucking dodgy shit!!! Protect your kid. This is just common sense. This is obviously something that shouldn’t be happening so put a stop to it. Oh she gets offended?? Who gives a fuck. She is most likely touching your child and doing all sorts of disgusting things. Who gives a hell about her feelings??? They shouldn’t be given a thought over your kid. I was molested and I know the signs. There are many. And what you have described is a peopdophile. Do something. Now.

1 Like

Red flag! Get out asap! Contact a behavioral therapist too

Nona should be catching your hands and then a case after you report her.
Get that baby away from her!

2 Likes

Honey you better stand up for your baby. What she is doing is DEAD WRONG.

It’s called GROOMING

2 Likes

You do realize that your job as a mother is to PROTECT your child, right?? There is nothing ok about this. Right now, unless you get your child out of the situation, , you are just as bad as she is. Be better. Poor child.

11 Likes

Get him the fuck outta there and keep her far away from him.

Get your things and leave!! Ask your child and phone the police if you get any awful answers!!

2 Likes

Idiocracy at its its finest🤦‍♀️

2 Likes

This boils my blood reading this, you are your sons advocate! MIL or not, she’s no one to be locking doors and whatnot. Take your baby and leave!!

7 Likes

She definitely should not be showing her woman parts to a 3 year old let alone her grandson. She definitely needs to stop. He’ll learn about all of that when he’s old enough. Let him be a child for pete sake

3 Likes

DON’T allow that at all, that is disgusting!!! Put a stop to it ASAP!!

1 Like

You need to get out of her house and keep her from your children. Those are some huge red flags and that’s something that shouldn’t be happening. Listen to your instincts they’re usually correct about those things.

Shes molesting him. Adults should not be exposing themselves to kids.go to a shelter and protect your child.

4 Likes

Nope. That shit needs to stop now. Listen to your gut.

What the hell? Intense red flags! That’s disgusting! She’s most likely molesting him or grooming him to be molested.

3 Likes

We see these…posts frequent enough. 9 times out of 10 i firmly believe that the poster is over reacting.
However, in this case…i really don’t think you are.
Be completely blunt with her. Her behavior is creepy and is considered red-flag for abusive behavior. Get him away from her.

6 Likes

How is this even a question? Why do you even have to ask strangers? Talk to your kid. Talk to her. Tell her no. He’s your kid. Whether anything wrong is happening at all or not is irrelevant. If it bothers you, handle it.

6 Likes

Grooming and so so wrong to expose any further get out and get him and yourself into mental health providers

4 Likes

Call the cops after you leave!!

1 Like

The bitch is a fucken perv. She locks herself in with him?? No honey the lady needs a beat down. Move the hell out.

1 Like