My mom and ex just told me they are in love

What an awful betrayal, hugs.

1 Like

Get away from them. Go to a shelter till you can get housing for you and your children. God help you be strong and take care of yourself. Help is out there. Just get away from them both and never look back. Don’t allow them to know when or where you go just go

10 Likes

Wow, I’m so so sorry.

I’d drop them both. F that. What kind of mother does this?? Find a way to move. Take him for custody and only speak to him when it’s about the children. As for your mom… I would cut all ties

11 Likes

Find yourself a temporary place to stay and file for child support asap!

1 Like

I am so sorry this happened to you. You need to apply anywhere and everywhere to find a place. In the mean time do you have anyone to stay with? I would look around and see if you can stay with somebody for now. This sucks so bad. I feel so sorry for you :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: if you don’t have a place to go. Tell them to leave.

your mom should put you first over your dude. thats her job as a parent. it would be totally different if it were her boyfriend or fiancé or husband, but a parent should never be with the parent of their grandchildren. she needs to grow up.

I’M SORRY, that your mother,{or whatever she is}, did this to you!! She obviously only thinks of herself, and not how it would effect you and your kids. leave and change your number, or at least block her and your ex.

I’m sorry but you’re going to have to find a way to get yourself out of there for your mental health!

Women’s shelter will help you.

2 Likes

Melissa Harrington yo

Woman’s shelter, take him to court for custody you’ll get support and alimony. Can you go on social assistance in the between. For your own mental and wellbeing don’t stay in that house. They could easily turn things against you

2 Likes

I’m sure there is some kind of state funding for housing ! They are deplorable!

3 Likes

That’s horrible. They should move out. Such betrayal from them both. Hugs sent to you…

1 Like

Wow… That’s so fcked up. Your mom is a horrible mother.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’d disown my mom. That’s just something you do NOT do as a parent. I hope you can get out of that situation. Prayers that you get the help you’re looking for. :pray:

1 Like

O wow I’m sorry ur mother did this. I’d drop them both and go find u and ur son a new place. They have shelters in my town that’s like small apartment like untill u can get into a low income apartment? My thoughts are with u. If u would like to message me u are more than welcome.

Im so sorry. I second the ones suggesting you try to stay somewhere while you look for a place. If you have someone willing to let you. praying things work out for you!!

Also, def go after baby daddy for child support when you get away from there. And as far as your mom… there would be no looking back for me.

Women’s shelter. They can help you apply for benefits and set you up with resources. I wouldn’t recommend staying thats very toxic and not going to help you in this pregnancy or your son with autism.

5 Likes

Eww what horrible people I’m sorry. Would be best to distance yourself from them make them leave if they haven’t already.

Wow get a lawyer. Asap. Go to legal aid. Get out of that environment it will only get worse

Mother and child advocates in your area will find you a section 8 within your budget and set you up with benefits. I had an apartment for 160 a month thanks to them when my sons dad and I broke up

1 Like

You and the kids don’t need to leave, THEY need to leave!

2 Likes

That’s some FU crap! Girl, hit the road and keep your child away from that messed up crap! It’s not normal, and no Brainerd there!

1 Like

Shelter or low income housing but you have to get out of there. How disgusting of them, I’m so sorry.

1 Like

Get him on child support for both kids go to the social office and see if they can help you. And karma will hit both them hard in the face.

2 Likes

Prayers. Sorry you’re going thru this

Not a mother. Never in a million years would anyone in the right mind would think that’s okay

5 Likes

Wow thats messed up.

1 Like

Leave, do what ever you can and leave. They have obviously been doing stuff behind your back.

3 Likes

Apply for housing!!! Go into your local health and human services office!!!

First of all if there was a prize for biggest “bro-code” violation of all time your mom would win hands down, as for you theres quite a bit of money in selling the rights to your story for either a country song or a really twisted Hallmark movie, I’m sorry but child abuse is supposed to happen when your a child not when your an adult with children of your own

I have such a hard time wrapping my head around this type of crap. I would end up locked up🤬

8 Likes

You have every right to feel all of the feelings you are feeling. I’m so sorry and infuriated for you. I will be praying for you and your situation.

Jacob Marquez :flushed: this is messed up :pensive:

Your mom is disgusting asf for this. Straight up trash and so is the dude.

Apply for assistance asap and they will help you!

:flushed: They are both complete pieces of shit. I can’t imagine the confusion and embarrassment this will cause the kids. Low income housing, move out SIs. No matter how low you feel, you’ll always be better than them.

Your ‘mom’ is disgusting. Apply for low income housing, put the ex on child support, and cut your mom out of your life.

21 Likes

Apply for housing assistance! Everyone is saying to leave but not reading that you have no where to go. Apply for cash assistance, food stamps! Super easy. There was no waiting list in my state when I applied so hopefully it’s fast. You’ll also get put on welfare insurance. Put your hurt feelings to the side and grieve later, focus on filling out the papers for housing assistance and apply to places that will approve section 8. After you’re settled on your own, cut them off. Have him sign away his rights if he’s interested!

3 Likes

That’s really messed up I’m sorry you have to go through that especially being pregnant girl try to see if you can get some government assistance some housing assistance call around woman shelters different things and I pray for you and every little bit of money you can get save if possible I really wish I could just hug you that really sucks I hope for the best for you and your kids but you definitely need to tell him hey I am not okay with this I am not comfortable with this in any way you need at least get your feelings out even if they don’t care you need to let them know that this is not okay

you have to leave :disappointed: that is insanely awful. I can’t imagine staying there with them knowing they’re together right infront of my face… your mental and emotional health will deteriorate even worse. i’m so sorry. as a mom of 3 with one of them being autistic living with my mom as well, I could not imagine. help is out there :heart: sending you love.

1 Like

wow. that’s… sad. what a horrible mother. she’s had years to practice girl code.

3 Likes

Get on public housing or section 8 asap

2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if these are real or stories people make up!!!

9 Likes

I’m at a loss for words but hugs and prayers for you cause I can’t even imagine what that would be like.

This is sad I would be looking to get out of that place asap good luck to you and don’t look back .

don’t tell me why your all under the same roof your mum and ex are in the same room :face_vomiting:

Get out if at all possible

In the Maury povich, West Virginia backwards s*** is this

4 Likes

I think it’s ok to be angry, to feel betrayed and to not be ok. Be kind to yourself. Self care, self care and more self care.

2 Likes

Wow. Disown your despicable excuse of a
Mother. What a disgusting, nasty, horrible human.

23 Likes

Get a family shelter for u and kids. No one should have to endure such disrespect. Get shelter in order to keep ur mental health

8 Likes

Toxic get out some how … there are ways you’ve got to go else where… so wrong…

3 Likes

Get out , get help, move on and don’t even leave any address.

7 Likes

Wonders shall never end :flushed:

What in the literal hell is wrong with your mother?

15 Likes

There are resources for housing! Look into it

1 Like

Mom is shameful. Not a mother yo do something xxv like that

5 Likes

I am so sorry you are dealing with that! Your mom and ex sound toxic for you and your kids. I would leave and find resources in the community or a family member/friend that can help you get on your feet and away from your mom and ex.

1 Like

Men may come and go, but damn! I am so sorry your mother did that to you! She must be a truly selfish, shitty person to sleep w/her grandchildren’s father under their mother, her own pregnant daughter’s nose. That is outrageously wrong!

Your entire support system wiped out in one fell swoop. I hope you’re able to find your way out of this mess, and far away from those toxic ppl :broken_heart:

I’m so sorry about the fact that you can’t trust your mom & ex- if your mom really cared about you she wouldn’t of done this or your ex

1 Like

Leave ASAP

Also, mom would be getting her ass beat

Get out on your own. Stop having sex and babies and see a therapist before your children are doing the same to thier lives as you have.

Whew! I wouldn’t want any parts to do with my mother or ex after that. They wouldn’t have my new address or any form of contact.

2 Likes

I’m sorry sweetie you need to remove yourself from that situation and your children that is toxic AF. That is not a healthy environment for your children or yourself there are Christian women’s homes that are amazing.
They will help you get on your feet.
If you need help locating one feel free to PM me and I will help find one in your area. This is a really bad situation and you should not be sitting there in it.

8 Likes

yikes on several fucking bikes

1 Like

Mom is disgusting. I’m so sorry.

3 Likes

That’s messed up on so many levels

2 Likes

You don’t mention your father…could he help you??

3 Likes

Take the kids and go to a shelter. They will help you get housing. Cut ties with the both of them and never look back. Make him pay child support. Prayers going up for you.

8 Likes

Your mother is a POS. Please try and get out of there as fast as you can x

9 Likes

Your mum needs serious help gf.

3 Likes

Wow both of them are just pathetic. You’re pregnant and both of them do this to you?! I’d find somewhere else to live (maybe a friend or hotel or something) and say screw then both.

5 Likes

Your mother?? Does she have life insurance? Lmao jk. But seriously fuck her.

I’m so sorry you have to go through this terrible situation especially with a high risk pregnancy. How disgusting for a mom to do this to her own daughter. Please find a way out of that sad mess. ❤️‍🩹

3 Likes

My grandmother did that to my mum - slept with her boyfriend. Mum never forgave her.

Shame on your mother Shame :see_no_evil:you have to get out of there & if that was my mum I would disown her forever :face_with_thermometer:

3 Likes

You’re mom is disgusting and I would never forgive her. I’m so sorry for you.

5 Likes

What in the f**k?!?!

1 Like

Ohhhhh honey I am sooooo sorry…

Wow you need to find a way to get away from those toxic people. If I were you both of them would be out of my life as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Get out of there girl! Even if it’s a homeless shelter/women’s shelter , do not put yourself through that anguish for one more minute. Shame on your mother :angry: what an awful thing to do to her own daughter.

5 Likes

Oh no!!! Your mother was never taught boundaries. What a betrayal!! Do they want to be called grandma mom and grandpa dad? Are you sire there’s no meth involved in this scenario? Serious question. You need to put some yonder between you and them expeditiously or they will ruin you.

Your mom are you serious? Aww I feel so bad for you :cry:

I’m so sorry you’re going through this… get away from them, it’ll be the best thing for you. No way you can heal and care for yourself in that environment :pensive:

Child support from previous relationship. Mom & ex move out. Stay single, no more kids, ever. Get an education so you can stand on your own two feet.

6 Likes

I feel so bad for you, just don’t even know what to tell you

1 Like

I’d seek out a shelter or friend to move in with and file for government assistance. They can help you with a few things.

3 Likes

I’m sorry this has happened to you. how disgusting of your mom to do that.I wouldn’t beable to forgive her. I would figure out how to get out of there

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for what you are going through. Since your son is special needs you can see if they can help you get housing. As for your mom, she is selfish, how dare she betray you like that, as a mother your children come first . Shame on both of them .

1 Like

This has happened to me also, time will go on and you’ll heal. Get out of there now and get full custody of your child. Some mother’s are just f’d up hun. Let them be gross and shameful together, that’s definitely not you :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Check into different programs have some one that can help you and you move urself and kids out from your mom’s house. trust me in due time you will be so glad that you did.

Your mother is insane. This is alful! She has no idea what love is or she would not betray her daughter in such a godless manner. She is also crushing her grandchildren! He makes me sick too!

1 Like

Wtf really so wrong on many levels!! Sorry this is happening to you! Can you move in with family/friends start applying for apartments!!

I am at a loss for words. I’m so sorry. Look for any type of government assistance as possible, apply and if you’re denied APPLY AGAIN. Try to search for a friend to stay with or a room for rent. I know you’re having high risk pregnancy but maybe you can find a way to make money from home? Prayers for you hun because that is F’d UP

Well one. You are a better person that I am because it would of been game on. 2. Start trying with government assistance so you can get away from that situation. 3. Try to find a friend or family that will let you stay while you figure out everything. Don’t stick around that!

1 Like

That’s really shitty, I’m sorry :pensive:

Omg girl I feel for u on this ! That’s so f up!!! I would go far away from them morons and take ur babies and find u some happiness Boo :heart::heart: I’m so sorry you’re going through this crap! And he’s the father of ur kids and ur mom is getting with him! Disgusting ! Tell her to get her own life!!!

Wow. Just, wow. I’m so sorry hun. Yes, definitely get outta there asap.

Cut them both off. Get yourself housing assistance, that’s selfish and disrespectful of them both.

1 Like