My mom thinks I am acting crazy because my sister is dating my ex

If your mom knows the kind of ex he is not sure why she would want your sister with him. Remove your child from any environment you feel would be harmful to her. Build a good happy home for you and your child and let them be.

5 Likes

Lol mad for what , sounds like good ridden for you , and tbh if it were me I would have done the same I wouldnā€™t have my baby there either

3 Likes

Youā€™re not crazy. I would make the same choice

3 Likes

They will eventually see the light. A zebra canā€™t change his stripes

4 Likes

Sheā€™s your daughter!! 100%correct

4 Likes

If you feel that your daughter is safest not being around him for whatever the reason might be then you do what you need to inorder to keep her away from him.
But inorder for anyone to really give you advice then we would need to know more details like how he made you loose your oldest and why you feel so strongly that your daughter shouldnt be around him. As for your sister and mother its completely wrong to not listen to you or take your feelings into consideration. If you abused you then hell most likely abuse her as well.

4 Likes

It sounds like you need to ditch the family. Why Iā€™m the heā€™ll does anyone think itā€™s ok to date family exes. He obviously still is trying to be connected to you. Weird

2 Likes

I probably would have knocked my mom out . Period

2 Likes

Your mom is in the wrong all the way aroundā€¦and so is your sister. They saw the abuse and the sacrifices that you had to endure and they brushed it aside. You are her mother. Your right is to protect your child from all dangerā€¦and if that includes your mom, than so be it.

4 Likes

Far from CRAZY!! You did the right thing. :pray:

1 Like

O well ā€¦ sheā€™s not a real mother donā€™t let her be the reason do you lose custody of your youngest.

4 Likes

How did you lose custody because of him? If heā€™s abusive and she knows it that sheā€™s gonna find out for herself. Your mom is 1000% wrong. She is endangering the welfare of your daughter.

4 Likes

You have every right to feel the way you do.
Protect your baby.

Fuck everyone else

This totally sounds
Like a Maury povich episode

Your mom and sister are the classic definition of toxic and dysfunction. Do what is best for you and your child. Sadly there are times when some of us have to leave family alone in their madness to save our own sanity and save our peace. Much peace and love ā˜†

6 Likes

What a crazy, toxic mess. Sounds like they are all crazy and you need to cut ties, family or not. Why would your mom be okay with your sister dating your ex, let alone someone who caused her own granddaughter to be taken from you and abused you? A tiger never changes his stripes.

5 Likes

You do whatā€™s best for you and your daughters safety, sometimes family is not what you need around, and at times is better alone than with said family.

2 Likes

Well honestly they would be out of my life for good! And why did you give up ur other child though? Was it best and what you wanted? Or you just gave up on that child?

2 Likes

your baby. you are correct.

1 Like

You are not crazy. sounds like you need to stay away from all of them

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t worry about anything or anyone. But you and your daughter. Thatā€™s all that matters. Is you two nobody else.

1 Like

You are correct and your mother is wrong

Throw the whole family away, wtf :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Youā€™re not wrong. Some mothers are just plain stupid. Youā€™ve done the right thing & itā€™s sad that your mother hasnā€™t seen the pattern of abuse from your previous relationship with that man & wanted BETTER for your sister. Dunno how any mother would not want whatā€™s best for their child but at least youā€™re standing up for yoursā€¦ Your Mom isnā€™t standing up for hers :broken_heart:

1 Like

Protect the child first priorty

1 Like

You are not wrong. It is your job to protect your child and not to please your mother.

4 Likes

You do whatā€™s right for you baby, momma :muscle:t2:
And shame on your sister I mean ex fiance :flushed: wow just :woman_facepalming:t3: but he sounds like her problem now.
I donā€™t blame you at all for pulling her from there . Especially when you told them your feelings about him being around her. No offense hun but your family sounds like itā€™s a toxic environment. Your mom could of just Said he wonā€™t be over when sheā€™s watching her I mean its just for when your at work so it wouldnā€™t be every day Iā€™m assuming. But like I said your doing whatā€™s best for your child and that wonā€™t always please people but at the end of the day the most important thing is keeping her safe. Iā€™m also sorry about your oldest child hun :pensive: :pray:t2:

1 Like

No, you arenā€™t crazy! You sister is though for dating him after all he put you through. Heā€™ll do her the same way at some point. And your mom should be a litter wiser about the situation. Your sister shouldnā€™t have him there, just because heā€™s your ex!

2 Likes

Iā€™d cut ties with the sister and mom.

2 Likes

Youā€™re not wrong, and you do what you need to do to insure your childā€™s safety, and your mental health! Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Yeahhh, I would 1000% cut ties with all of them. Sounds extremelyyyy toxic. Who would even date their sisters ex? Thatā€™s just weird to begin with, especially knowing heā€™s crazy. You did the right thing by removing your daughter from that, donā€™t let them make you feel negative for keeping your child safe.

4 Likes

Not understanding how he caused you to lose custody of one daughter but you still have the other one. Something is missing here.

2 Likes

Your mother and sister are in the wrong. Your child comes first

2 Likes

Nah you have a toxic cycle to break, and this is the first step. Good for you keeping your daughter from this nonsense. I donā€™t understand your mother, youā€™ve already lost 1 child of course you donā€™t want to risk losing another. How can she blame it on your ex when youā€™ve gone through such a trauma? Youā€™re doing the right thing. Your daughter will have a better life.

No, you are not wrong. Get rid of his pictures and cut them all out of your life and your daughterā€™s life for your safety and hers. You can make family out of good friends. You donā€™t need that rat race!

1 Like

You are not wrong your choosing whatā€™s best for your child

Your mom is 10000% WRONG & your sister is a POS sorry not sorry. I would cut ties with all of them asap!

6 Likes

Of course youā€™re not wrongā€¦

Youre totally in the right. And as her mum youre putting her welfare first

Youā€™re not wrong. Do whatever you need to do to protect your daughter,

1 Like

Ok your sister ainā€™t shit like for real how could someone even want peen thats been in their sister already and second your the mom you knows whatā€™s best and they are both toxic

Your child your rules. Keep your child away
Your mother :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: for allowing someone in her home that
#1 had grandchild removed from family
Your mom will beg for the child when the loser is out of the picture

Your not wrong. Your mother and sister are wrong.

Itā€™s your job as a parent to make sure your kids are safe and to not have them around people you know are not safe.

Your not crazy and you are not in the wrong, stick to your guns and do whats best for you and your child you are doing the right thing, Donā€™t let your mother put things into your head if anything your mother is the crazy one and your mother is in the wrong for going against what you want for your child

1 Like

Your mom sounds toxic. Good for you for getting your daughter out of that environment.

1 Like

If he has an abusive past, then no you are NOT wrong at all. Your first priority is YOUR child, NOT your parents or siblings. Who your sis is dating and who is or is not previously connected to YOU is immaterial. This person has actively tried to HURT you in ways that could have KILLED you and while I do not envy your mother her position being caught between two of her kids ever, she should have respected YOUR say with YOUR child, ESPECIALLY given the past history of abuse.
I also, if I was your mother, would be EXTREMELY concerned about MY child dating someone that had previously been abusive towards ANOTHER of my children and would NOT be encouraging it.

Never know what angry exā€™s will get up to. Also sisterā€™s angry with others will do stupid things too. In general you know him. Can he be trusted around his daughter?

Youā€™re in the right. Keep your baby safe. I would completely cut off your mom and sister. Give it time, abusers have a pattern heā€™ll do similar to her soon enough.

Your mom and your sister are mental-donā€™t look back

2 Likes

Good for you take a stand and be proud of yourself

Not at all, you do whatā€™s best for you and your daughter

The only person in this dynamic who will suffer is your child

Is your child in danger from the father
I totally get why you feel animosity towards your ex

But I would be sad for letting this come between you and your family

Iā€™m not sure if your angry that your mom allows your child to have time with her dad
Or the fact that your sister is now with your ex
As we donā€™t know the full back story (which is none of our business)

1 Like

Toxic family. Cut them out of your lives. Move on.

5 Likes

Not crazy at all. Your daughter should always come first

2 Likes

First off your sister has violated! Wth is she even dating your ex forā€¦even worse a ex that was toxic to you and abused you.She should be ashamed.Your mom is just as bad.smhā€¦family aint sh*t anymore.
You did the right thing by removing your daughter from your mothers careā€¦keep doing what you are doing by protecting yourself and your daughter from these fā€™dup people.

8 Likes

Your rules bump all the other stuff

Lines have been crossed. You are not wrong. Leave all of em alone!!!

3 Likes

You are right. She is wrong

I donā€™t care how related we are, Iā€™m protecting my children at ALL cost. Period!

3 Likes

No your not crazy, the whole situation is nuts! Keep him and your sister, that has No feelings away from them!

Stand your ground mama

You are exactly right

They are wrong! You are not at all & if he abused you etcā€¦ why the hell is your MOM allowing this man to come into her home after everything heā€™s done to you AND your sister is most definitely wrong!! WTH :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s time to cut your sister and mom out of your life completely. I cut out toxic family members and have been better for it.

You sound like a good mama! Youā€™re not crazy at all.

3 Likes

Your mother is wrong. You did the right thing and if your mom canā€™t see that then yes she doesnā€™t get to see her grandchild. Sheā€™s a bit dramatic for sure. She needs to calm down and stop letting a known abuser around your child. YOUR child not hers.

2 Likes

Your childā€™s well-being comes first. Tell mom if she doesnā€™t like it so sad my call

1 Like

Your child comes before anything else in this world. If you feel sheā€™s unsafe, itā€™s only right to get her out of that situation. Youā€™re not crazy, youā€™re being a good mom.

1 Like

Keep soldiering on hun you are doing the right thing for you an your daughter

Throw the whole family out.

Youre not crazy at all. Everyone else is!

1 Like

Is your ex he father of you daugher? I think you are correct to keep him away from both of you!

I donā€™t care what the circumstances are, sisters donā€™t cross that line. Thatā€™s total hillbilly mentality :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

You arenā€™t wrong at all , you have to protect your daughter at all cost even if that cost you your relationship with your mom .

PS : you sister is absolutely disgusting and your mom is not much of a different, knowing what that man has done to you and still allowing him in her home is crazy .
Stay away from all of them

3 Likes

Youā€™re not wrong at all. First your mother is wrong for not respecting you at all. Why would she think itā€™s cool for your daughter to be around him with all the things you went through with him and second what the bleep is wrong with your sister. Dating your ex is soooo wrong and then for her to be dating a guy that abused you and made you lose you first child, her niece is wrong on the so many different levels. If I was you I would go around any of them because it seems to me theyā€™re worried about them and not what you went through with this piece of bleep

You donā€™t need to explain anything when it comes to the safety of your child. Save all the conversations and only talk through text if it continues. Who knows if they will call CPS on you or the police. If they continue to harass you about it get a restraining order. Your child is your first priority not them.

Forget your mom, sister and the ex!! Do what you gotta do.

1 Like

You are so in the right

I was living a life full of debts until I met maā€™am lisa jennifer I was convinced by her trading strategies and decided to invest, that decision changed my life, now Iā€™m earning on a weekly basis contact her to start earning

If you hear banjos, paddle faster.

4 Likes

Yeah that whole thing with them forcing you to give ur oldest daughter up for adoption is messed up ā€¦they manipulated u ā€¦too bad u canā€™t seek a lawyer to regain custody of her also reading this kinda crap makes me madā€¦

You need to do whatever is necessary to keep your youngest daughter safe, and sister donā€™t do that to each other. Do what is best for you and your daughter, if they donā€™t understand that you donā€™t need them in your life, family or not, it just isnā€™t right. Be strong and stand up for you both and let them know what they are doing will not be tolerated

2 Likes

Run!!! The hell away from them :no_mouth::scream::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s messed up. Some sister you have there. Ghost them all.

5 Likes

No way! keep that child away from them all! Why did his behaviour mean you lost custody of your eldest? Just asking. Anyhow with the youngest, steer clear of that house and the toxic environment.

2 Likes

You are not wrong. Keep your child and yourself safe. Mom and Sister are toxic for real.

4 Likes

Do whatever you can to keep your child safe.

1 Like

My life has taken another great shape financially, I thank God that I came across Mrs lisa jennifer who helped me by managing by trading Account and because of her Iā€™ve been earning massively weekly. Click on the link below to contact her and see how it works sheā€™ll uplift you financially
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

You are absolutely doing the right thing. Be strong and stand firm.

There is a saying my husband and I live by: your life is like a boat on the open ocean. Make sure all the people in it with you are paddling and not drilling holes.

Your mom is being a hole driller. Donā€™t let her gaslight you into thinking otherwise.

10 Likes

You All need consuling

I would feel the same way you are. Your in the right.

1 Like

Your child didnā€™t get taken because of your ex . If he had issues and u werenā€™t unfit and left him your child would still be with u unless u were neglectful. Why your sister and mom want this man around after he abused you is sickening and clearly Iā€™d they donā€™t see an issue stay away from them

4 Likes

First of all I canā€™t imagine how weird it is for your sister to date your ex. Thatā€™s freaking gross. Also you are a great mom for putting your kid first. They will learn soon

4 Likes

I started trading with Manager Mrs lisa jennifer, I have been really happy because my life has changed for good .Trading with her has added a lot to my life, and Iā€™m really happy for that. When I started trading, I was granted access to every single activity that was going on my account. That made me trust her 100%
I advice you to start up now just click on the name And thank me lateršŸ‘
:point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

Smh Id dead her. Literally ghost em all

5 Likes

Wow. I would disown all of them

2 Likes

So what is your question? Keep the child away from all the creeps.

1 Like

Why did ex make you lose custody of your daughter? Was he abusing the older girl? If so, he will do It again!

3 Likes

Neither your child is your best interest. With everything your sister needs to open up her eyes to the full picture . Glad u r keep your baby safe

1 Like

I donā€™t even have to know you, to know that your ex was NOT the reason you lost custody of your oldest daughter.

You were given a caseplan by DHS, clearly you didnā€™t get sh*t together in order to get custody of your daughter.

5 Likes