My mother in law constantly invites people over to our house: Advice?

My MIL lives with us and constantly invites people over when my husband and me just don’t want anyone over. We have talked to her about this numerous times, and she threatens to move out every time because she should be allowed to see her other grandkids/kids. I’m not opposed to having people come over, but I do believe they don’t need to be over every single day. I also don’t understand why she can’t go see them at their homes, why they always have to come to our home. Then she proceeds to tell me I should just go back to my bedroom, I’m sorry, but this is my house as well. I should be able to be in the living room without having anyone come over. Every time we argue about the situation, my husband takes her side and tells me I’m always in the wrong. Yesterday she told me she wishes I would just leave in front of my four-year-old daughter. I’m at a lost of what to do, and if we can’t come to a compromise, I’m afraid my marriage is going to be over because I can’t deal with this anymore. My husband and I currently own our home; she pays us rent. I’m just looking for advice or to come to a reasonable compromise for this situation.