My mother in law keeps mentioning my weight: Just needing to vent

You only have to please yourself

Wow! What a rude witch. I would say clueless, but I believe she knows what she is doing. Jealous of the attention on you.

I’m sorry your MIL can’t keep her nose out of your business. Thankfully, my in-laws have not mentioned anything about my weight gain. Even though I notice it and I talk/joke about it. Still, no one (in-laws or my immediate family) mention it. I had been pregnant 5x. I had my first child in 2003, I was in my early 20s. After having her, I went back to my pre birth weight. My 2nd pregnancy, I miscarried. I noticed some “fluff” and just went with it (I super thin, like rail thin so a little “fluff” wouldn’t hurt to be added). My 3rd pregnancy, I miscarried again. More “fluff” so much more that I couldn’t fit my jeans. So, I started working out. I ran 5.5 miles everyday, exercising, ate right, everything. I got down to a size 5 from a 13. Then, all of sudden… pregnant #4 (I was pregnant 3x in 3yrs) my son was born. Major weight gain with him (I hear, women who are pregnant with boys gain more weight. Don’t know why) well, 18months after my son was born i found out I was pregnant again #5 I unfortunately miscarried at 22weeks. So, more weight gain on top of the weight from my son. Now, im in my 40s and when you hit into yours 40s your metabolism starts to slow down and its harder to lose all of that weight. I’m doing my best at eating right, exercising and all of that. But, it feels like I’m justing gaining more weight. I have had quite a few tragedies happen in my life besides losing 3babies, that it has become a depressing moment. So now I feel thats playing a huge role in my weight problem.

I dont think you have to explain yourself to anyone. Your MIL really should keep her nose out of your house and mind her own. If she can’t see you clearly just had a child and that it takes time to heal and recoup from that then she’s just plain evil. Have your husband speak to his mother on manners.

#1 love your body momma! Do not worry about the mother in law or the closet !!! your body just did something amazing and you should just love you right now. #2 get new clothes something that makes you love yourself. #3 Box the old clothes .I promise you’ll fit into them again #4 love yourself most because you are beautiful. And a happy mommy is the key to life itself.

Id tell her to go F herself.

Tell her to fuckoff cheeky cow :woman_shrugging::joy:

3 Likes

NEEDING HELP From baba ola the Spell Caster
Feel free to write to him if you need solutions to your problems.
(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have’ bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
(22)Business spell. WhatsApp him with his number (+2349047144277)

Your husband needs to check his mother! That shit is OUT OF BOUNDS. Otherwise cut her negative ass from your life.

I have three words for her…go f…yourself!

Omg she is so evil, talk with your husband & tell him about this, NEVER TALK TO UR MIL EVER AGAIN, thats what ibwoyld do, every body is different and for some of us is really hard to loose weight.

Do you feel comfortable with you, let the world say shit.

Tell her to f___ off