My mother in law won't stop posting photos of my kids: Advice?

Let her bloody share!!! They are her grandchildren!

Be thankful she loves her grandbabies and stop pushing her for showing them off because she loves them and I’m well aware of predators but if they want your children they will find a way and if your sharing them on social media then your putting them at risk already, I’m a grandmother who goes through this same crap over pettiness and it’s a crying shame, grandparents used to be respected .

no one should be posting pics of someone elses kids, period! be proud, whatever! just dont post the pics especially without permission. lowest form of disrespect in my eyes

1 Like

How does your Husband feel about her posting y’all’s kids. He has a say so too. That is his mom. If he doesn’t care then you shouldn’t. If he does care then he should be the one talking to his mom.

she does not have to have a reason to not want her kids pictures all over social media?! Everyone is in their rights to say if they do or don’t want their kids pictures posted or not. At the end of the day, she is that child’s parent and the grandparent needs to respect that! Just because she is a grandparents posting pictures of her child does not make that ok, she should still be asking for the parents of that child permission, it is not their child to do that with!

1 Like

You can report the pictures

Does she have dads permission? They’re his kids too.

That’s a boundary I’m firm on, if she can’t respect that then she doesn’t need to see them. I don’t want mine posted for their safety and because they aren’t old enough to say they are okay with it. Once they are old enough for me to explain the repercussions of social media and being posted then maybe I’ll allow it but until then no one’s allowed to

her son’s wife? you mean the baby’s mother?? lol…

your son’s wife?? you mean the baby’s mother?? lol…