My neighbor is mad my daughter had chalk roll on her side of the porch: Advice?

Lol I would be equally ridiculous but im petty :upside_down_face:

Kill her with kindness a witch is a witch she needs to live a mile away

2 Likes

Be careful. I know one time a little girl put stones on the neighbors porch and the neighbor called the police. They put it on her record and called child protection on her. I’m sure they did it because the lady insisted but it was on record.

2 Likes

tell the landlord and they deal with it, a piece of chalk, ha, 3000 toys everywhere yea, a this or that? people need to chill

2 Likes

I simply would have laughed in her face & then shut the door also in her face.

You don’t ever have to give those types of people your time.

6 Likes

Cuss her azz out. She’s messy and mad. Then ask the landlord for a divider to separate the porches. She’s don’t have the right to talk to you like that.

5 Likes

Throw another pack on her side.

1 Like

Ignore and move along. If she doesn’t like it she can move.

1 Like

Sounds like a Karen to me

You should join the Facebook group Neighbours from hell.
I wouldn’t even give her a second of my time and just ignore her. If the landlord contacts you then you can explain what happened but I’m sure they can’t do anything about a piece of chalk rolling onto her side of the porch, that is just so petty.

5 Likes

Color the whole damn porch & sidewalk with chalk!

You don’t. You’re an adult and a model for your child. Put a small narrow barrier between the porch or just look their first for missing objects

2 Likes

By square chalk. Lol

3 Likes

Let her contact the landlord about a piece of chalk, if they have any sense they will know your neighbor is a pain in the a$$

After leaving My Previous Job 8 months ago, i’ve Had some good luck to Learn about this website which was A life-saver for me… They offer jobs For which People can work 0nline From their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 m0nths was for $16490…
Amazing thing about is that The 0nly thing required is simple Typing skills and access To internet…

Read all about IT Here… https://HugeDollars117.pages.dev

throw more chalks her side… she wants to be petty…

or put an muffin with a sorry note… show your good side and if she continues you can show landlord with are your goodwill that she actually is the crazy one

Document everything!! If she’s that bad, you’ll eventually need proof, otherwise it’s your word against hers. Unfortunately sad world we live in.

3 Likes

Draw a huge beauiful picture that says don’t worry be happy use lots of chalk

4 Likes

Put a brick barrier between your porches. And
I’d kill it with kindness. She will feel like crap being mad at a nice lady and a baby.

3 Likes

Report it to the cops if she makes any noise at all she stop or move

Ignore her like the landlord will do…:rofl:

3 Likes

Tell her to F off and just put a lil something up to divide it or something.

Draw a big ol chalk dick in front of her door.

Ignore them and draw a big ol dick next time.

l Get paid over $109 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14297 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://proworkings1239.pages.dev/

I would have laughed in her face, and then chalked her side with an I’m Sorry, But that is me

Draw a line between your side and hers with chalk :rofl:

11 Likes

She’s just a miserable bitch. Find a cheap divider so she doesn’t bother you and ur daughter. Good luck, shitty neighbors suck!!

Wow she sounds like a treat. At dollarama you can get stuff in the gardening section so you can border off your side so nothing can roll over lol. What a witch she is!

1 Like

You call the landlord first and clear it up before it even starts.

2 Likes

tell her to eat a bag of d%$s

3 Likes

You get more bees with honey then vinegar so be the bigger person and teach your daughter respect from the beginning even though she isn’t

1 Like

Don’t watch ‘Fear thy neighbor’. Your neighbor sounds like half the loonies on that show :wink:
I would either ignore it or get a camera that only shows your side or at least your door and then send the video to landlord or police (depending on the severity) if things start escalating.

Record her screaming at you. Stay calm and level. You’ll need the videos later to show the landlord and/or police if it goes that far. What she’s doing to harassment.

3 Likes

Ignore her. If she speaks to you keep moving. If she knocks on your door Ignore her. You do not have to even acknowledge she is alive. And if she gets mad let her be mad she can’t make you talk to her. And I would contact your land lord and tell them that you don’t get a long and you will not associate with her in any way. So if she calls they know she is going out of her way to get back at you for not acknowledging she exists.

1 Like

Women like her need witchcraft spells done on her. Throw cemetery stuff on her side on her door :door:

Get a retractable screen off of Amazon. I got two of them for privacy.

3 Likes

Laugh in her face and move on.

2 Likes

Since you’re a renter, you should let the landlord handle it. If she has lived there longer the landlord has probably already had to deal with her issues. This could be the final straw for her to be asked to move out. Engaging a moron never helps.

8 Likes

Find a barrier to separate your porch…
Sweet girl doesn’t need meal old neighbor lady.

2 Likes

Slam the door in her face :joy:

9 Likes

Report her for harassment

7 Likes

She has issues, you don’t ignore her .a room decider will work as well.

Tell her to kiss your ass, not on the left side, not on the right side, but right down the groove

Nothing you do will ever be right. You can bake them some cookies

Record makes note file for harassment and if that continues maybe a restraining order

3 Likes

I’d tell her to shove it up her a** lol f her! Let your landlord know and have him handle it

1 Like

If she comes on your property tell her she is trespassing this is going to sound silly but I had a nebor call the cops on me because he thinks I walked on his lawn trespassing wich I Toled the officer I just might have stepped on some grass because ware the sidewalk is there on the other side is a tree and the branches were very low should not be a concern at all unless he cuts his branches some times people show there own stupidity

1 Like

You tell her to grow up. My landlords like that I live in apartments we have no where to play at we have a pool they will not open it they’ve refused to open it so I bought Chuck let my kids chalk on the concrete part by my door for apartments upstairs mine the man’s across the hall to just so happens to be my mom’s boyfriend the other two are empty he had no problem with it he loved it I get a call saying how she’s going down and pressing charges for destruction of property well she went down cops came to get my side of the story and I told him I let my kids talk on the concrete she blew up at me I went out there and washed it off with the water the cops literally told her that she needed to grow up in that that’s not destruction of private property it’s kids chalk it washes off

1 Like

You slam the door in her face and let your daughter draw on her porch next time :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

8 Likes

Pick up the chalk and go about your day. Let her call the landlord on that dumb ish. She just gonna look stupid.

3 Likes

She sounds miserable. Don’t interact. Love your neighbors even if it’s impossible, do it from a distance.

Have her write a nice chalk note to her on her side to make her feel stupid. Like “I hope you have a good day” :rofl::joy: I’d write her nice notes every day.

4 Likes

For chalk I would of slammed the door in her face - or handed it to her how she is overacting over a child with chalk your neighbor is lucky we are not there neighbors my child goes crazy any time he finds markers or permanent marker he draws every where his little hands can reach - my oldest too had perm marker and drew arrows from the side walk up the stairs to the third story apartment we lived at :joy: just leave it alone the landlord won’t care they know chalk wears off!

Thank her snd say you are sorry. Make her cookies or something tasty! A piece offering. Maybe just lonely.

3 Likes

Is telling her to F off too much?! :rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry not sorry, that would be my response

1 Like

Take a video of her and then send it to your landlord explaining the issue best to get ahead of it and then ignore her if you can and do not answer the door when she is knocking…

2 Likes

Tell her to go fuck herself

Tell her to call the landlord! What are they gonna do? Maybe just keep a box for the chalk. But, fuck that neighbor!

Shit on her patio. If she wants to accuse you of being dirty, then be.

Move. Move now because I tell you if this ridiculous woman is being like this now she won’t get any better. Calling the landlord for no reason again an again like he’s some house mother it’s bull. I had a nightmare neighbor like this once before and no matter what I did or tried to do nothing helped. The only thing that ever made my life better was moving

1 Like

Roll your eyes and close the door :joy:

3 Likes

That’s a bit ridiculous. We had a neighbor like this before and eventually we’re just super kind to her. Eventually she realized now everyone was bad and we became friends

2 Likes

I’d need more info about the history of the neighborly relationship. Her reaction seems over the top over a piece of chalk. However, if the chalk is the last straw in a long string of issues, it might make more sense.

4 Likes

Go write F You on her porch in chalk💁‍♀️

11 Likes

Tell her to square up. Jk. Tell her just to put it back if it bothers her. Kids make messes and that is not one.

3 Likes

Maybe she’s just bitter about something goin on in her own life and reacted that way bc of that. Some people are snotty to others for no reason. I’d let it go and just be nice.

2 Likes

Tell her to get fd with a sandpaper dildo. Not a landlord on earth would side with her on this.

U tell her to grow up. And u apologize about the one little piece of chalk. However say mam if that one little piece of chalk really bothered u maybe we should both have a talk with the landlord. I have to live here we can live like grown ups n be mature. Or we can be petty n u will not like it. N I would kindly tell her to stay on her side n stay in her own lane.
If u let her get over on u she will try doing worse or things can get physical.

3 Likes

She shouldn’t live in a duplex if she doesn’t want any kind of neighborly interaction. How hard is it to say to a toddler, “uh oh, your chalk is rolling away! Let’s get it back to wherever the chalk goes” like dang. Kids are kids. Make the lady a pie or cookies, apologize over dramatically about the rogue piece of chalk. Maybe she’ll realize how obnoxious she sounds.

Get a camera & make her look like the dumb b she is

6 Likes

That’s her problem. And I’m sorry to hear that. Kill with kindness again and again.

1 Like

Kill her with kindness.
" like girl if you’re this angry over 1 piece of chalk … what’s really going on ? You need a friend? Come in let’s have some coffee and talk cause clearly you got some pent up stuff you need to discuss.

4 Likes

GET A CAMERA AND SEE HOW SHE ACTS THEN . The camera will be your only proof against her if she continues to act in this manner and then tries to pull something else and then it’ll be ur word against hers. And can you put up any kind of divider like a bamboo one?

4 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t tolerate that kinda behavior, especially from an adult. I’d tell her point blank to F off and if she doesn’t like ONE piece of chalk on her porch, then she can move the F out. I’m not nice when it comes to people like that. No ma’am!

1 Like

Ignore it and take pictures of your house and the porch to send to your landlord proving you aren’t lazy and dirty

1 Like

As far as I was told, there are no sides when it’s shared, that it’s just shared property. She can stfu

Ignore her and reach out to the landlord first about her coming over to you and why. Heck I’d even take a picture myself and text it to the landlord.

1 Like

Tell the landlord this bitch is psycho and u feel scared for yours and your child’s life for how she reacts to one chalk

Sounds like the lady is a jealous neighbor …. That or either she has some anger issues. Enough to deal w/ in this world and unfortunately she’s just added on :broken_heart: / My advice, Stay Nice :ok_hand:t3: AND do not let her angry with her soul … disturb YOUR peace :point_up::+1:t3:

1 Like

Call landlord on her! She sounds like a bitch!

Put up a divider of some sort, like a baby gate or something. She has every right to not want your things on her porch. But she doesn’t get to be a bish about it. I agree with cameras too.

1 Like

Wow ! She sounds miserable asf !

1 Like

My first house(that I currently reside in) is a duplex and man…I’ll never live in another duplex again… neighbors complain about basic noise that we can’t help… never again…

Tell her to go to HELL!!!

3 Likes

Offer her a drink with Zanax

1 Like

Roll her back to her side of the porch :rofl:

5 Likes

Karen has to go!! Pathetic, she obviously doesn’t have children and grew up in the perfect family where chalk and markers weren’t allowed!!

3 Likes

We ended up getting cameras because some of our neighbors started coming out more and actually started “watching” their kids… Except they hate everyone and their kids lol She was constantly talking crap, lying, and yelling at the kids so I finally got cameras. Luckily they just stay away from everybody now in the cul-de-sac. I don’t understand why people want everyone to hate them LOL

2 Likes

Tell Karen to smoke some herb and stop being a shitty person

Please ignore her. You cannot let hatred like that ruin your day.

Maybe something happened earlier in n her day that caused her to become upset at the world.

If she’s always like this, just do your best to keep away from her.

If she calls the landlord, I’d assume you have nothing to worry about.

Be at peace.

Blessings.

3 Likes

Put something up to separate your side from hers

Talk to your landlord and explain how unreasonable she is.

Sounds like we got the same neighbor, we also live in a duplex and live in NE during the winter months obviously it’s cold outside, our kids don’t go play, she tried to complain about my kids being loud inside, but yet would play drums till 3 AM, she has woken my children up on my occasions , this person doesn’t have a job gets section 8 and disability, complains about any mess in my yard but yet will leave shit everywhere outside, her junk has caused our neighbors fence to fall over. Shes the worst. We got security cameras and she got mad about it, my exact response to her was tough ducking luck, deal with it

Ignore and install a camera on your side of the porch

1 Like

Laugh at her and shut the door.

1 Like