My neighbors are loud at all hours of the night: Advice?

You poor people. So many places this is happening.

Once I started blasting my stereo on the loudest it would go playing old Johnny Cash and Merle Haggard CD’s from my porch in their direction, my little shithead neighbors chilled their shit. Cuz they knew every time they got loud, so would I.

2 Likes

All of you call the home owner all nite, see how he likes being woke up.

Watee hose on jet work real well

Turn on your music real loud about 6 am and play country music or classical, toss all the dead birds and bottles into their yard, do this every time they party

1 Like

Seems the obvious answer here is to contact the owner of the rental property and complain to the owner about the behavior of his tenants. No property owners want unruly tenants. It might also reveal to him how they have been caring for and treating his own property.

1 Like

The landlord is responsible for the actions of his tenants…

Do the same at 5 am to them! If you’re not brave enough, contact the landlord if renting at the time of night. Eventually he’ll get tired of the calls and do something. Get some fireworks and shoot them off in the morning when the other neighbors are off, like M-80s wake their asses up!

I’m glad it’s u and not me …what to do is all of the above.when there all in the street. Take ur car and run then over well as many as u can

Facing the same thing. The landlord always rents to drug dealers. Their children run the street with noise while they sit on their phone all day.

Contact the property owner? Let them know that the property is being destroyed

Get some real bikers as friends…let have a picknic at your place…should take care of it

1 Like

unfortunately some ppl think they own public spaces n other ppl’s personal spaces. yes, the narcs. i deal with this too. n when i complained, ppl said i was the one in the wrong, i was being difficult, n i was haughty, just bc i had boundaries—i refused to let them get into my personal space, when they tried to force they way in, i stayed firm n didnt cave in.

Call their landlord and tell him he needs to do something about it or you will call the cops every night if hou have too even several times a night til they get tired of being called and they do something about it

If it’s a weekend can’t do much

If you call there land lord he will end it.and if you make enough cop calls they deem it a nusense house and. Shut it down.

sounds like you deal with dangerous ppl tho. so pls be careful. maybe its time to call the police?

in the mean time (until the police resolves the case) you can use earplugs n soundproof your house.

These are the pussy comments I have ever herd. Handle your shit.

Don’t you have police?

If you know which landlord they have complain to them.

1 Like

Het a meg a phone and around 11 am start playing music you like all day

It you can get ahold of the home owners and let them know I’m sure they can help you, I used to rent to college kids in Wyoming and had similar problems but the threat of them being homeless straightened them out

2 Likes

I had a neighbor that did the same. No other neighbors could sleep at night either. Police would show up every night to quiet the rough revelers and as soon as the officers drove away, the noise and ruckess started again. Landlord did nothing. It was awful. Be careful with idiots such as these. Be safe. Call a lawyer. I moved. Hope you have some luck getting rid of your disrespectful moron neighbors.

Call the police. I did that every time for 5 weeks and I took video every time. 3 months later I filed with the court to get them evicted for being a nuisance. It took 5 months but they were forced to move.

Being nice should come to an end get a bunch of friends together don’t go head on with them by your self

Most songbirds are protected. You can call the Dept. Of Conservation the next time you find a carcass. Leave it and call them. Tell them they are shooting the birds. It is a pretty hefty fines. That might stop the bird shooting issue.

There should be some sort of noise ordinance in your town.

Call the landlord when they are doing it. Eventually, they will get tired of not getting sleep when you are not getting sleep and evict them. Surely lease had stipulations about some of the behaviors you have described.

That’s what police are for. Every town has a curfew for loud noise. Also, every time anything happens, whatever time, call the owner. If he’s woke up every time you are, hell do something about it

These things have a funny way of working themselves out. I tolerated a neighbor shooting off illegal fireworks on the 4th of July. I have 5 acres of mostly dry brush. My family had to stand outside the whole time hosing down our property to keep this id10t from burning down our home. By midnight he was still going. I asked him nicely to call it a night and got cussed out. Big scary looking tattooed guy. I wasn’t about to fight him so I and my kids were stuck hosing my property till 3am. 2 days later at about the same time, 3am, I step out on my balcony and saw black clad figures with riffles silently surrounding his property. Then suddenly I here a huge explosion. It was S.W.A.T., the F.B.I., the A.T.F. etc. Blowing his door open. Next thing I know kids are crying, wife is pleading and big fat scary tattoo guy with the potty mouth is face down on the ground being cuffed. And I am screaming from my balcony “Ha! Ha! That’s what you get for being a lousy neighbor!” Turns out the guy was a big time arms dealer. Needless to say their home was confiscated. Isn’t life grand!

Take a page from the US government. But first warn every other neighbor on the block. Play Metallica 24 hours q day as loud as your stereo can get facing their house. Nonstop 24 hours. Us did it to Kadafi in 80s. He eventually went crazy and turned himself in. Hell take turns with your neighbors

Time to “be nice” seems past, Time to be the nasty old man next door, and call the Police.

Isn’t there an ordinance in your town about loud music etc after certain hour. Is your police Dept no help?
What about contacting the landlord that owns the rental property?

Make a cake with lots of rat poison. You’ll need enough to kill a 200 pound man per serving. Contact a pharmacist. Don’t use your phone and don’t Google it. Don’t use too much. They’ll notice it.
Take the cake over and offer it as little peace offering.
Then just sit back and watch em drop.
You may need a gun for any stragglers. If you notice any stragglers or anyone moaning loudly and twitching; shoot them in the head. Don’t draw attention to yourself; use a silencer or a dense pillow.
If a gun isn’t available; a very sharp kitchen knife will do the trick. You want to aim for the jugular vein; they’ll bleed out in seconds.
Good Luck!!!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::100::100::100:

Get on the landlord and get theirs asses kicked out!

Sell your house to a biker gang!

Call the cops. Are there no noise ordinances.

Call the police. Every single time.

1 Like

Baseball bat sort it out

Call or go to the local news station.

Call the police every time

Contact landlord and authorities

Sounds like my kind of people

1 Like

Call the police and call the landlord

Contact the homeowner.

I know you feel!!! I have same problem!!

Call police and report it anonymously

Call the cops or talk to the landlord

2 Likes

Journal your feelings

Burn the house down.

2 Likes

We have a similar problem, I live in a twin and the apt. next door have cops banging, 3am putting walls up, quite lately, but I wont take shit. I’ve been here 25yrs.

Tell their landlord.

Call the police. There are noise ordinances, and firearm ordinances. Call every incident. They cannot shoot, even bb guns towards you and your property. The cops will come and shut that shit down and the little a- holes, will have a ton of fines…stop being nice. Be mean, stand up for your kids and property, before someone gets hurt.

You can pull tax records to get owners info and send certified letter to them. Also start calling the police and filing complaints.

Move, and rent your house out to people worse than them. Lol

We used to live next to some people who partied at all hours. One day my husband found a legal notice on Google and made it look all presentable. Sent it to them like it came from a law office and we never heard a peep out of them again. Some people have no respect. Good luck!

3 Likes

Find your towns noise ordinance and show your neighbor and have a chat with how it’s disrupting and maybe compromise on a time or have the town enforce the ordinance

1 Like

Start calling the police

1 Like

Idc about noise mind your own business on that front but throwing beer bottles at my property would get their asses beat n im totally against hurting or killing innocent creatures smh

I’m surprised to hear you haven’t called the police with all of the illegal behavior.

6 Likes

Call the landlord, call the cops, if you have a housing authority call them, get a lawyer with the rest of the neighborhood and file a civil suit against them and the landlord, I personally wouldn’t have put up with this nonsense for long! I’d have found a way to get them out quick .

1 Like

If everybody on the block blew up the complaint lines the police might get irritated enough to respond. If more people complain it won’t seem like your the only one it effects. Be careful. These jerks might retaliate and shoot one of your kids or you or set your house on fire. Sounds like they have no respect or concern for anyone but themselves.

1 Like

Sounds like you have the same neighbors as me!! These neighbors were doing everything that you mentioned (except shooting birds) as well as running an at home auto repair shop. After months of me & my neighbors trying to talk with the nuisance neighbors, I typed up a letter and mailed it to the loud, disrespectful neighbors. The letter outlined everything they were doing to be disrespectful and noted that the property owner’s contact info had been distributed to each neighbor who had a complaint. It then went on to say that if the behavior continued, not only would the police be contacted each time, so would the property owner and their at home shop would be reported to code enforcement. After they got that letter, the disturbing, disrespectful behavior stopped.

1 Like

Gali Velazquez :grimacing: imagine!

1 Like

Wake their asses up as soon as they go to bed. Blast baby shark and party in the elevator for your kids all day. Mow the lawn even if u dont have to mow. Invite neighbor kids over for bubble parties. They will get sick of it and get the hint or leave.

Call the cops and find out who the landlord is and file a complaint with him everytime it happens he will eventually evict them.

Call the Police and Landlord everytime, no matter what time of day or night that they are rouddy. Also Humane Society about the birds. Then if that doesn’t work, call local or regional TV stations. You don’t have to put up with that. You are a taxpayer !!!

Hopefully the cops will do something. I deal with that from people down the street. Treat the road like a drag strip and the cops don’t do squat

And to add I’d be loud as hell in the mornings when they’re all hung over. Lawn mower, chain saw, whatever I had :joy:

Pray hard that they move!! Wishing you some peace and serenity :green_heart:

Throw every beer bottle & dead bird back into their yard

The homeowner…seems strange that they would tolerate this behaviour, as it is decreasing their property value. File police reports and keep records!! Do NOT confront them directly; heaven knows what they will do!

Did it years ago to neighbors friends think howled with laughter as they had to push their bikes down the road also returned neighbours dog poo back through their letter boxes sorted all the issues I was having

Do you have a home owners association there? This seems like something the HOA would hold both renter/ property owner responsible …they would get hefty fines that would pile up. If not you and your neighbors could form one and start going after these people for violations. Certain things are grandfathered in, past disturbances would not count but current disturbances would. You’d have to look up what it takes to start one. You should also look up if they are violating city ordinances i.e. loud noise after a certain time, littering on property not their own etc. Every time they make noise after 10 or 11 pm call the police. Encourage your neighbors to do so as well. If they are renting geta hold of the property owner. If the are buying the home …maybe get in touch with who they are buying it from. I’m sure the mortgage company would be interested to know how they are treating the property (though honestly they may not care and may do nothing)
On a different note start being noisy during times you know they are sleeping. Sometimes a lesson is necessary. I wouldn’t normally suggest this but sometimes one doesn’t understand until it happens to them. Good luck

2 Likes

Find out the name of their real estate agent and lodge a complaint and state if and when you have rung the police. It breaks their leases agreement if they create a situation where police have to attend to noise or disturbance matter. They can be evicted asap

Find out who owns the house and tell them if they can’t control the people who rent there the court will put her in line real fast. I’ve been there

I love country life​:blush:. But the people through the woods like to make home made bombs and set them off! My house is built underground and I can hear and feel the explosion. I did call the police that was like calling the man that grades the road. So I went out at 11pm and was screaming at the moon howling just acting crazy! The woods are quite now! I’m now known as the witch :joy::rofl: what ever it takes​:woman_shrugging:

Call the cops most places have noise ordinance

Most communities have noise ordinances. Time to call HOA or police

I have the same problem first family moved after telling sheriff deputy that I was racist, the family staying next to me now in and out all times durning day and night, will set out there and leave vehicle’s running all the time and can hear them inside my home, plus have dogs pinned in back yard to wake you up all times of the night barking and at night leave cars running with light’s on shining all through my home call sheriff deputy they will eventually get here, they talk to them and that’s it, l have called sheriff dept. Probably 30 to 40 times in the in the past time with these two different families, so good luck calling sheriff dept they just don’t want to get involved, it comes down to no respect for anyone

I said I will say is call the police right when they do the noise and call if you’re finding dead birds called main society and tell them and report it to them and get a report from every body around the area pick up your phone and call somebody for 2 take pictures of the problems that you have

Or start making your own noise during the day when they are sleeping…lol…jk again

Just tell the police captain you will go over his head if he can’t get something done. See how fast things change. Good luck.

U should collect all the garbage n put it back in their yard…lol… jk

Same issue
Harass the property owner. Send them everything and check out your ordinances for nousecetc document and send that to property owner. Ours was drug related 2 am contestscwho could yell the most vulgar stuff. But away they went. Owner evicted them. Haress the owner.

Are they renters also? Show the video to the landlord/ property managers?

I would go out an get their football and keep it. Get me a bat and go over and beat the hell out of their motorcycles when they rev them up then I would bust one or more in the face when they confronted me. Bunch of disrespectful pricks. But that’s just me so good luck on getting it resolved.

Shoot a round off in air first thing bet they’ll shut up

Rent a back hoe, and go flip some cars.

call the police tell them

1 Like