My niece and I like the same guy, did I do the right thing?

If he really didn’t want your niece’s attention, he wouldn’t be giving it to her. Dump them both!

9 Likes

Don’t watch her kids cut ties with both

6 Likes

Your niece is acting trashy AF!!! Time to cut her ass off!

I would watch this episode on Jerry.

3 Likes

She didn’t play him, she played you. Wtf? Are you being serious? I mean, if he ain’t interested in her then he should tell her straight up and they can meet for mechanic issues or whatever at your house or not at all. Sounds like they both played YOU.

12 Likes

I would have went straight over there and put her children in her car!

12 Likes

Never watch her kids again!!!

4 Likes

Sounds like he is entertaining her to me. Sounds like he was rubbing it right in your face too.

2 Likes

Y’all arguing over papa??? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::scream:

3 Likes

You are right. Ditch them.

2 Likes

Talk about keeping it in the family :grimacing:

3 Likes

After reading your post I feel you have overreacted
I think you are reading too much into it. Your friend is probably feeling flattered with all the attention he is getting. Talk to him like an adult and get his side and make sure you tell him your side

3 Likes

Dear Jerry Springer Show…

7 Likes

She played you. He is playing both of you 🤷

10 Likes

Dump both of them and work on yourself, honey!!

6 Likes

I would’ve took her kids right Df over there too them.

25 Likes

Sounds like all 3 of you need to grow up.

6 Likes

She played you not him. She’s using u. And you should have gone to the park with him. Tell him block her :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Lord. To much drama. Let him go on…

3 Likes

:rofl: What is wrong with your niece?

5 Likes

I would have dropped off the kids to her and said good luck. Let him know if he cared he’d have told her he had someplace important to be. But thats me

18 Likes

Yeah, you did the right thing, just move on to someone who is not playing the both of you and your niece- dump her as well!

10 Likes

Sounds like another outside reason to me… If he cared about seeing you he would have hurried her along not used her hanging out as an excuse. Tell her since she’s done early to come get her kids and leave him deleted. You don’t need that kind of headache in your life. Take your kids to another park or out for ice cream or something and just keep moving on with your day hun

9 Likes

Yeah you were right ignore him he’s immature it sounds I say don’t worry about him and just take care of the kids yeah it sucks that she dropped them off to go see the same guy but those kids don’t know what’s going on and honestly the maturity level in this whole thing striking a nerve with me

2 Likes

Personally, I would distance myself from both of them. It’s possible your niece is just infatuated, but I’d be concerned that he is entertaining her, which is exactly what he’s doing.

5 Likes

You did the right thing seems to me they both are playing u and eventually will hurt u so let it go she will learn the hard way

1 Like

Sounds like your niece has daddy issues

5 Likes

Eh, wash your hands of that shenanigans. Somehow hanging with your niece was more important that day so I’d move on. You’ll be super proud of yourself later on.

9 Likes

I think you need to move on from him.And if he wants your niece let them be together. It seems that you are both fighting for the same guy and, that it’s not good for either.

If I was you, I would cut tides with the guy and restrict your niece of coming over to your :house:.

Both of them don’t seem to have respect for you.
Firstly, your niece to drop the kids on you to see the guy. And second, the guy for not coming to see you and not turning down your niece. If he was into you, he wouldn’t have accepted her to stay in this house.

If they both said they were chilling, there’s probably something else happening as well. So, I would just get out of that situation and leave both of them behind.

9 Likes

It didn’t out the first time between you two, isn’t going to work now. Keep moving on!

1 Like

You did what she wanted you to do so ya know. She got her way.

But at least she won’t be pawning after your man? All tho now I’d be worried you have the same type and can happen to all of them…

3 Likes

That all sounds so messy lol.

Get away from both of them . Pretty cold hearted ,calculated behavior on their part

11 Likes

uh, ew? where’s your nieces mother?

3 Likes

It sounds like a bunch of childish BS to me. I wouldn’t want nothing to do with that one. I certainly wouldn’t be watching her kids anymore, regardless of the reason. She sounds manipulative and he’s probably eating this shit up.

1 Like

She knew damn well when she was doing and there are no excuses that would even be close to okay. If he really like you like you said then he would have told her no …it’s weird and not okay for her to be hanging around. They both wrong …let them have each other

How close you from your niece? Where’s is her mother/dad your sibling? Why they can’t babysit? If he really respect the relationship between y’all two, he wouldn’t entertain her. Keep moving. You to old to be fighting over a man and with a kid (your niece). That’s to much drama.

5 Likes

Yep, you did the right thing.

3 Likes

The level of deception your niece employed by weighing you down with her kids while she wins the race to the man in question is breathtaking, that is not what friends do let alone family, watch out for that one, her soul is burnt

24 Likes

The niece is definitely sneaky, sounds like she’s old enough with her own kids and all so she should know better. The guy is entertaining the niece knowing that she has “always wanted to be with him.” RUN

11 Likes

You did the right thing, and yes, some things don’t need to be explained to grown ups coz if you needed to explain them then those people aren’t grown. Good for you, move on… And pray for your niece. Seems she has issues.

10 Likes

You did the right thing. Don’t get into that mess. She will always try to get in his pants and one day she’ll succeed.

6 Likes

Nah. Let her have him. If he was truly interested in one or either of you, he’d have politely declined the other he wasn’t interested in and gave her the reason. He’s simply playing the field here to see what he can get. Real men don’t do this. They make known their intent and they don’t play games. I also would quit watching her kids, clearly she’s only looking out for herself and doing what she wants at your expense. The fact that she knew you were interested in said guy and still went over there all dolled up tells me she couldn’t care less about you, and it was more of a game for who could get him in the end. You’re right. Nobody in their 30’s has time for that bullsh*t. They sound perfect for each other. :smirk:

19 Likes

Don’t blame it all on your niece . .he sounds shady too.

8 Likes

She couldn’t take her kids with her to “get her car looked at” by him? She knew exactly what she was doing. He might be oblivious to it still or just be ignoring it. But yea you did the right thing. She’s not gonna stop. She wants to feel like she won. So let her. But I wouldn’t be watching her kids much after that.

13 Likes

This sounds like some middle school/high school drama. If you’re an adult with children, you need to let this go, as does your niece. This whole post kind of reeks of immaturity.

8 Likes

You did the right thing. You don’t need the drama! Ahe will continue to be a thorn in your side.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be helping my niece anymore. I would’ve told her no, that I already had plans. I would tell him I’m sorry, I don’t share, especially with family. If he wants u, can’t be messing with her too. Otherwise, cut them both out & move on

8 Likes

That guy was playing you both.

7 Likes

Don’t waste your time on the bullshit and drama! You deserve better! :heart:

1, you did the right thing. 2, I wouldn’t babysit her kids anymore.

19 Likes

I’d walk away from them both. Sad that she used her kids like that🙄 Shows she more worried about what’s between her legs , when she should be making better choices for the kids 🤷 The dude is 30 looking at life like he’s 20🤔 He’s waisted half his life and still immature.

13 Likes

You right to old for bullshit!

He hasn’t put a stop to her …that is clear, he likes the drama and attention , RUN AWAY!!! your niece and him deserve each other… your niece is such a snake :snake: :roll_eyes: and he is a joke, no one to take serious.

9 Likes

Your niece played both of y’all

2 Likes

Woooowwww if she was my niece she would be wrote off. That’s messssed up.

5 Likes

You did the right thing

She is a lil b¡Tch and he is a jerk. Nothing more nothing less. Kick both of them in the ass and get your life drama free. She wants to prove you she is more attractive/desirable. He wants his ego stroked. No one is treating you seriously… you have children, grow up. There is plenty of d¡cks about.

If you’re niece already said she likes him what the fuck where you doing talking to him in the first place?

You did the Right Thing, Because if he was Not interested in her he would have turned her Away and went to the park to hang with you.

9 Likes

So how old the guy??

I would be telling your sly niece that after what she done she can now find a new babysitter !

24 Likes

She was so bored after doing all her errands she couldn’t even be bothered coming back to get her kids from you… Yeah sure! Your niece needs a kick up the butt!

Take her kids to the boyfriends n say as long as u don’t have anything to do I’m done babysitting !

15 Likes

I would do the same thing if I was 20, 30, 40 etc…. Drama is drama and so not want none of that. It never would stop unless maybe he straight up told her to get lost he don’t want her. He probably wouldn’t do that because he feels flattered by the attention. You did the right thing.

1 Like

Ok, just one thing…how does he look at her as a kid when she already has 2 children… sorry the picture wasnt painted off too well der

2 Likes

Ur niece is a ho bag. And so is the boyfriend. Ditch em both, you deserve to be around ppl who respect you.

I said what I said. Lol

17 Likes

I would of dropped her kids off to them both and say see ya. Find a new sitter piece Felisha haha.

17 Likes

Yup
Walk away

He already proving to you that his priorities aren’t in the right place.
His relationship is inappropriate with her.

If you have kids, u don’t have time for childish games

6 Likes

How old Is the niece?? I can’t believe I actually read that whole thing

18 Likes

Yes you did the right thing. Get away from that crap as fast as you can… either of them respect you. That’s clear.

5 Likes

This whole situation would be best hashed out on a show like Maury Povich or Steve Wilkos.

3 Likes

Your niece is being an idiot. This can’t end well lol

1 Like

That’s just so rude to have them relaxing together while you have all the kids. Walk away.

You and your niece both need therapy.

3 Likes

You both need a different guy.:unamused:

2 Likes

You did the right thing. I would have dropped the kids off to her and told her since you “don’t have anything to do and all your friends aren’t home” you don’t need me to babysit anymore.

21 Likes

Wow! Niece needs to be put in her freaking place!! Wtf is wrong with her trying to get with her aunts man even if he’s an ex that’s crossing lines! Niece needs to be cut off or beat down I don’t know lmao waaaay too lenient with niece she thinks you’re a push over. Guys are just stupid he’s obviously into you… guys are just too stupid not to know what’s going on.

5 Likes

Drop him and stop being a baby sitter

7 Likes

He’s playing you both.

5 Likes

I swear I wonder of these stories are true lol

9 Likes

Is this a small town?? Where there are like no single men?

3 Likes

This some Jerry shit.

Guys are dense and if he’s a nice dude he might not have felt right by shooing her away especially her being your family. Him telling you she was over could have been a secret “help me get rid of her”. Only you would know because you’re the only one here that knows him like that. The niece tho? What a piece of work! And you said she KNEW you were in your way to see him? Oh yea, I’d cut ties for at least a little while and let it be known why. That’s just snakey. She probably thought if she gave you her kids you would be forced to cancel or else she would have just taken them with her because you were both going to see the same man so it’s not like she was trying to keep them from meeting a new boyfriend yet. :woman_shrugging:t3: talk to the dude and find out his side, but distance yourself from the niece for the time being.

2 Likes

The niece played you as well. Stop babysitting for her. She obviously knew what she was doing and she knew it would hurt you.

20 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My niece and I like the same guy, did I do the right thing? - Mamas Uncut

He likes your niece boo…you don’t chill with people you don’t like. It’s that simple. You made the right choice…you choose yourself!! And stop babysitting that girls kids​:tipping_hand_woman::smirk:

77 Likes

All three of you sound and act immature ! He’s loving the attention and you 2 are just giving him that . You sound like a gem just expressing the so call bad your niece is doing you’re being played and attacking her by what he tells you about her . No man is worth fighting for if you have to disrespect yourself in the process . She wants him let her have him ! Move on find someone new and tell her to find a new babysitter !

5 Likes

Pretty gross that your neice wants to hook up with someone you’ve already been with. And not right for him to be hanging out with her when he’s meant to have an interest in you. The entire situation is a red flag and I’d be taking myself out of that equation.

12 Likes

I would say goodbye to both of Them :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I’m curious how old your niece is…

5 Likes

This is just messy all the way around. Too toxic. Bye bye. There’s too many fish in the sea and if you’re getting weird vibes already and you aren’t even in a serious relationship why start one?

13 Likes

He knows she wants him bc he has turned her down…he should have known all that mess would have pissed you off…and your niece trifflin

9 Likes

I would take her kids to her in his driveway and drop them off and leave.

32 Likes

What in tarnation??!!! This is just messy!! Let him be and move onto someone else who hasn’t been with your niece :woman_shrugging:t3:

13 Likes

She was “just bored” but went out of the way to get a baby sitter? Yea that’s a lie

2 Likes

He either cuts your niece out or is gone. You’re too old for drama

1 Like

Damn that sucks! Its wrong of ur niece! And yea ida done the same thing. No room for drama

2 Likes

Even if it was innocent and he didnt want to be rude (whatever lame ass excuse they use) you will still have this ongoing problem between them if you stay with him. I would also have a few choice words for ur niece.

1 Like

I think you might have overreacted. You could have easily told him how you felt. Communicated with him. He didn’t really do anything wrong except try and be nice to her. Now your niece on the other hand. She knew exactly what she was doing.

2 Likes