My niece and I like the same guy, did I do the right thing?

Both of you need to leave this guy alone. He knows you both like him and he’s going to play it. Your neice is disrespectful…let her find somebody else to babysit her kids.

16 Likes

This is a real messy, mess. I would not only delete him and walk but I would her too. She knows what she’s doing… he knows what he’s doing. Just take the loss on both of them.
Just because she’s family does not mean she isn’t toxic enough to cut off.

2 Likes

Has he been with your niece? He probably doesn’t want to be rude to her, because y’all are family. Pick him up before you get her kids or have her drop them at the park once he is there. He needs to know how to handle her so it doesn’t cause drama, although it’s already there.

This is so incredibly messy. My goodness… is the man as young as the niece? Are the niece and aunt close in age? There so many others out there. Cut your losses or gain for that matter and move on.

Move on and tell your niece to find someone else to watch her kids how inconsiderate and disrespectful

Both of you need to run as far as you can from this guy. That’s horrible that he would even do this. He knows what he’s doing and you’re foolish for even speaking to him as a friend.

Sounds like they both need to go. Neither of them took your feelings into consideration. Family or not she was in the wrong and she knew it. If she finished early she should have picked up her children then she wouldn’t have been “bored” sounds like you deserve better all the way around.

22 Likes

Wow. Your niece is the one in the wrong like very wrong. I would just cut ties and let them be. Watch he’s going to blow up your phone and try and make it seem like nothing. Your niece knows exactly what she’s doing which is very messed up on her part. Just walk away now.

9 Likes

I would have dropped her kids off with her at his house and cut him and your niece out of your life. We are too old for drama and toxic people.

Guys love the attention. 2 ladies after him? He’s gonna milk it.
This is too messy and you deserve something and someone better

32 Likes

How old is your niece, bc it sounds like she is a lot younger than y’all, either way he is playing the both of you

Stop babysitting her kids also…I’d probably block her for awhile

4 Likes

Personally I’d tell them both to bug off.
Find you a man whose ready to be a man, not a man who still plays with dolls.

Is there a shortage of men wherever this is? Please get some self worth.

1 Like

I would move on…date someone else…and keep your niece at a distance from now on. For your niece to steal the guy you like after you watch her kids for her and she does that!? Hell no! She can pay for a babysitter from now on and find a new friend or family member to hang with. Id be out of her life.

10 Likes

Your niece is sly and I would remove her from your life family don’t shit on other family x

3 Likes

If it’s self explanatory, what are you asking us for? Lol

The jealousy from your niece is real. Drop em. Let her have him!

1 Like

Common sense is needed in all these areas

U deserve better
& He new what he was up to it’s not worth it

Just all be friend and move on…
Your going nowhere with this

You did the right thing.

Drop her kids off at the driveway make sure they’re safe before you leave them both to their pathetic antics.
Stay out of it, he will soon realise his little attention game got him nowhere. And she will hopefully grow up to have some respect for her elders :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

You’re right girls can be catty its his job to set things straight to Her he’s old enough to know better leave it be if he texts you lay down how its gonna be period if not you’re setting yourself up to be hurt

You did the right thing

Man I would’ve told him tell her come get her kids cause I wasn’t babysitting for her to try and get some dick

Well she’s obviously not a child if she has 2 children, how old is she?

How old is the neice

Ya I’d cut communication with her as well she will not stop coming after any man you like!!

Some things you don’t keep it in the family​:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Nah fuck that drama… you defo did the right thing. And while your at it tell your niece to go find some other mug to baby sit her kids while she asses about acting like a hoe bag x

5 Likes

I don’t think he’s aware because you never told him about her and that she wanted him, he’s been honest with you every minute and what he’s doing from the looks of it. You’re feeling this way because you see it that way. I feel like if you communicate with him and let him know what’s going on. Yeah they never hang out before, but at least he told you, she didn’t.

2 Likes

I would disown that niece and not watch the children Anymore . I wouldn’t see that man either . Y’all are all grown they know what they was doing . you didn’t do anything wrong . Your niece is sneaky hoe .I hope you find your true love out there but I believe he isn’t the one . Because if he really wasn’t interested in your niece he would of shooed her away .he wouldn’t have gave her the time and day to entertain him and her hoe self . He knew damn well he was supposed to be meeting you . Next guy you date your niece will try to sleep with him too . Watch her follow your heart no matter where it may lead you just keep your eyes open

Red flags and never ending drama everywhere!! And if you dont see that hes soaking up all this attention you are blind

Nah fuck both of them :joy: he trynna have both and she’s shady af for having you watch her kids to steal ya man who btw wasn’t even worth stealing if he can get distracted that easy :joy: fuck em both :100:

1 Like

You did the right thing. Lucky escape.

Cut him and her off. You keep playing this game and your gunna end up on Jerry. He’s no good , he knows what’s going on and ur niece is a hoe :woman_shrugging:t4:

Yea, you’re best bet is to say bye to the both of them :wave:t2: totally messy … move on.

Sorry but your niece ain’t shi** and they both know wtf they’re doing they’re both grown I would block both of them they’re both trash they’re both meant for one another she doesn’t deserve u or he doesn’t either :woman_shrugging:t2:

Yuck, too messy for me. I think you did the right thing. Move on.

Like what the actual fuck

Nah, let that crap go!!!

hes playing you both

U r so smart​:+1:t4::rose::muscle:t4:
I say chick her too but that’s complicated, i get it. I’d be holding her atta distance.

Fuck all of that, you have plenty of time to find someone better.

Stay away from the bullshit!

Run 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

1 Like

Lol are yall both childish and need to grow up. Any guy that goes after family members is a scum bag :upside_down_face::woman_shrugging: he could tell her to stay away but he isn’t so that makes him a piece of ****

Sounds like a shit and close case, no need for drama after 30

Hope cut them both loose

communication is everything. Getting upset and just hanging up and not addressing those feelings is immature AF.

1 Like

She’s is playing YOU. She got you to babysit her kids while she swooped in on your guy. However he’s a grown man he can tell her to leave. I get a feeling they both played you.

8 Likes

He’s not worth it and she should know better, her part was 100% intentional. Just tell them both you don’t have time for childish games and walk away, they can have eachother. :roll_eyes::unamused:

3 Likes

Wow… now you know EXACTLY who your niece is… don’t forget it!

1 Like

Hook, line, and sinker. They both played you, and you took the bait. Move on.

Both y’all should move he’s entertaining both you. Let them have each other. Find someone that is willing to just entertain you.

1 Like

They both put you in a situation where you couldn’t just leave the kids and wouldn’t do something wreck less like take the kids there to make a scene.
THEY played you. Not just her not him playing stupid. THEY played you.

Soon as u found out she was there u should have brought her kids to her n just walked away lol he has some balls tho🤦‍♀️

Just say NO!!! She will find someone else to take her kids.

You did the right thing. No time for bs…

2 Likes

He’s entertaining the both of you. If he wasn’t interested in her, he would have told her to leave and also me sure she knew her boundaries as well as her “lane”.

She also played you knowing what you were doing and talking too. I would be losing contact with the both of them.

Yes you did the right thing