My partner and I had a threesome and then he regretted it: Advice?

Oh and this makes me want to commit scooter ankle. I hope he leaves you tbh. You sound manipulative. This relationship sounds exhausting

Also the fact you were doing stuff with her before he even knew about it is considered cheating

11 Likes

If u wanna have sex w other ppl just leave :woman_facepalming: not fair that u cant b with another guy? Smfh

You are so wrong , you pressured him into doing it , he didn’t ask for it , you already got what you wanted. You need both?

8 Likes

Admins approved this just to watch OP get dragged.

7 Likes

You don’t get to hook up with someone just because they’re the same gender as you and say it’s not cheating :roll_eyes:. What you did was wrong from jump. Then you pressured him into joining in is another wrong. He has every right to be upset. Coercion is not consent.

32 Likes

Never a good idea unless your relationship is open or yall are poly

2 Likes

God this is so gross

6 Likes

Oof stuff like that you shouldn’t have to convince someone to participate but did he elaborate why he feels disgusted and disappointed? Most men fantasize about a three some with women but not with other men

No means no, girl. You’re in the wrong here.

11 Likes

So if the roles were reversed and you were to say no, would you join in? Or would you still say no 5 minutes later? What about the whole no means no not ask some more? We are trying to become a society that abhors rape culture, not just frowns on it, yet this is part of they reason we still have it. These little nagging begging impulses are part of it. Instead of getting him to cave ask him if it’s ok to have an open relationship, if it’s ok for him to watch while you fool around with another person, especially if he doesn’t want to join

When a person says no thats final. You pressured him into this of course he is feeling disgusted. Dont be surprised when he shuts the door in your face.

8 Likes

You pressured him. Which is wrong. Now you want to pressure him again with the male saying it’s not “fair”. Did you just get him to do it so you could be with another man and have an excuse?

3 Likes

Omg you started this crap knock it off…

2 Likes

There goes that relationship

1 Like

Who. Cares u tried it once he didn’t like so don’t do it again it was a fun night b glad u did something fun lol :joy:

1 Like

So you initiated it and pushed him into it knowing he didn’t want to in the first place and know you’re upset because he still doesn’t want to do it? Yall only had that 3some because you wanted it and now you want more. Honestly you’re husband should just leave you so you can go sleep with whoever🤷🏻‍♀️

7 Likes

You should be single

1 Like

You feel hurt but you talked him into doing something he didn’t want to do. No means no and if the shoe was on the other foot and he kept pushing the issue while you were drunk til you said yes it would be considered rape. You are wrong in the whole situation and he has every right to feel the way he does.

You are very wrong. He said no and you begged. Also you technically cheated first cause you and her were going at it before he came in?

5 Likes

Coercion is not consent.
Also why have you submitted this AGAIN. Whether it was this page or not, didn’t you get enough feedback the first time? Noones changed their opinion.

3 Likes

If you wanna fuck other people don’t be in a relationship it’s fucking simple

2 Likes

Yea you’re totally in the wrong for this all the way around. So you’re mad you can’t sleep with another guy now? Hopefully the guy your with finds someone who respects him.

3 Likes

Yeaaaahh YTA

Poor guy

1 Like

Crazy…you are just playing crazy stupid!

1 Like

This is horrible. You’re the wrong one here. My god.

6 Likes

Pressured consent is not consent. You forced your husband into something you wanted and played it off as “well he got to get with another girl so I get to get with another guy”. Just leave him if your unhappy and he doesn’t want to try what you wany

25 Likes

I don’t think you’d ready for that type of relationship

Umm you started it he said no then gave in and u really believed him when he said next time a male could join lol ok then

3 Likes

Yea you’re totally in the wrong for this all the way around. So you’re mad you can’t sleep with another guy now? Hopefully the guy your with finds someone who respects him.

7 Likes

So basically you’re saying you’re mad you can’t have sex with another man bc your husband walked in on you and some other girl diking it out and you convinced him to join so now you get to have sex with another guy?

It seemed as though you were the one exploring options first. :woman_shrugging:t2: so technically cheating if this has never happened before.

I think you’re over reacting

You pressured him after he said no. You’re in the wrong.

7 Likes

Let it go. He didn’t want to and still doesn’t. I think you have a good dude on your side. Don’t mess it up with this bs. Seriously, let it go as if it never happened.

8 Likes

You sexually abused, manipulated, and are now gaslighting your partner. You are 100% toxic. You bullied him into this situation and he has to now face the prospect of continuing a relationship with you - at all - as an abusive partner. Hopefully he’s smart enough to leave you and not be manipulated into more sexual exploitation.

32 Likes

He just doesn’t want you with another man. I bet if you told him you would agree to keep it females he would do it again

3 Likes

Soooo basically forced him to do sexual acts he was not wanting to do🤔 repeatedly said NO. Took FIVE minutes of convincing? And you see this as ok? I’m sorry but sounds borderline rape to me. I would be leaving you. Got caught cheating with a woman and forced him to join in to make yourself feel better like you wasn’t just cheating.

You pressured him into this then he regretted it, now your upset because you didn’t get to be with another man, sounds like you may have already damaged your relationship by pressuring him in the first place. If you want to sleep with another bloke break it off and go do so,. If he had pressured you into doing something like this and you hadn’t wanted to, imagine how you would have felt. Stop feeling sorry for yourself

7 Likes

Yeah it sounds like you were already cheating on him and asked him to join cause he caught you. Then he told you he didn’t want to join. He gave in cause things were already happening. I’m not surprised he isn’t happy. If you want to be with someone else end things with him. And if you wanted to do it with a man why did you pick a woman? And you did initiate it all.

10 Likes

Wait…he walked in and caught you and another chick making out? Thats not a threesome…you just got caught cheating and talked your man into joining you in the hopes he wouldn’t be pissed afterwards. Well…hes pissed. Be glad he let you finish with your homegirl bc I would have been mad as fuck if I walked in on my spouse making out with someone.

If it had been your boyfriend with another man and pressured you to have sex with them…he’d be a predator. You’re no different. The very least you broke trust.

He didn’t wanna do it. He gave in after you kept pressuring him as you said. It’s not ok to pressure anyone to do something they aren’t comfortable with. I don’t get how you feel the situation is unfair. If you want to be with other men get out of the relationship. There problem solved :woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

You’re in the wrong in every aspect of this. Let it go. Added partners aren’t for everyone :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

What a way to wreck a marriage come on

6 Likes

Lol you were walked in on - by him… with her. ??

That’s like a super big no no, thats cheating … if your supposed to be in a monogamous relationship with said man it doesn’t make a difference if you were partaking in sexual activities with a girl opposes to a male - it’s cheating. Otherwise if you had a conversation about being open or polyamourous than that would be different

• I think, you’re lacking some proper communication on what you guys have as a unit. . What label are you two under ? Sounds like your being a shitty kid about your situation … lol and he’s now explained his feelings and boundaries and your trying to act like you’re in the cheap seats lol idk. Just be single if your gunna do stupid shit.

I had a similar experience happen to me when I was very young and with my first “love”. Out drinking with friends and him. A girl friend of ours was also with us and always had a thing for me. She also happened to be my bf’s ex. We were all drinking and he playfully brought up me and her making out a few times. The night went on and we got even more drunk. Ended up in a bush with her while she ate me out. The whole time I wasn’t into it, but my bf at the time seemed to really want it. Next thing I know, he’s fucking her from behind while she continued going down on me. I felt so fucking dirty and ashamed and sad. I was pressured into and I regretted it WHILE it was happening. I was young and I just didn’t know how to say no. Looking back it really seems to me that he just wanted the experience of fucking another girl with me somehow involved. It hurts me to this day and I wish he never would have pressured me, hell I wish I never even went out that night. What you did was wrong. If you wanna fuck other men, break up with him. Don’t try to guilt trip him about something he never really wanted in the first place.

You cheated on him and pressured him into cheating on you. Of course if he is a decent man he feels it was wrong. I’d say cut down on the drinking and if you want an open relationship you need to find a man that is ok with it. This man seems like a good one and you’re going to ruin a good thing.

12 Likes

Sounds selfish!! Your hubby clearly didn’t even push the first hook up it was all you… you should appreciate that he’s not about that life. What’s more important to you? The hook ups or having a healthy marriage??

21 Likes

Sounds like you need to be single. He deserves better.

7 Likes

Sounds like he should leave you. You cheated, then pressured him into something he wasn’t sure about and now you’re mad you didn’t get to be with another guy. If you want another guy, then set this dude free. Seriously. Its one thing if you discuss beforehand. But seriously if two people are discussing what is acceptable for them in bed in their relationship, as soon as someone says, “No. I dont want to do that.” Boom. Done. It ain’t happening. No pressuring.

7 Likes

He was pressured into.

Does no not mean no anymore?? If I tell my husband no it means no period. I don’t care if we are married or not. It’s respect of your partner. You over stepped and made him feel obligated. He most likely only joined in becaise you are his wife and didn’t feel comfortable with you doing that. So he gave in. Having any extras in the bedroom will cause all types of issues when there are rules in play. So with out them rules in play things turn bad fast.
Now you have a dirty taste in your mouth because you allowed your husband to screw someone else. Now you want him to give you the okay to do the same. And since he is saying no your hurt. When in reality he should only be the one hurt.

5 Likes

Go find your other man, who prefers orgies. You probably lost the guy you had. (I’d not be surprised if he locked you out of his life. )

He didn’t want to do it, you pressured him you fucking idiot!

COERCION IS NOT CONSENT. Full stop. What you did was wwwrrrroooonnnnggg. And trying to justify the fact that you were cheating before he walked in by forcing him to join. Not okay. You do not get to be mad in anyway for a situation YOU created.

18 Likes

You pressured him into the girl and now mad that he doesn’t want to do this again? Why don’t you just leave him if you want other people?

3 Likes

Straight men aren’t likely to take part in a threesome with another man :laughing:. Unfortunately it’s not the same thing to them.

5 Likes

Yes you are wrong. You kinda pushed him into it.

1 Like

Should have been discussed beforehand, in depth with expectations and whatnot all laid out on the table. You put him in an awkward uncomfortable position and he felt forced into something he wasn’t ready for (while intoxicated too - decisions like this shouldn’t be made while intoxicated). Getting into things like that should only be done if both partners are fully on board and understand the potential consequences beforehand, discussed well in advance, etc. Opening up your relationship to others will change everything between you both, and even if you think you’re ready, things won’t be the same after. You have to be ready for that before stepping in.
You sprung this on him and he’s right to feel how he does. If he doesn’t want more of that in the future and you want to keep pressuring him to, your relationship won’t work. Always in the back of his mind, he’ll feel like he isn’t enough for you and pushing stuff he doesn’t want will reinforce this all the more.

2 Likes

You initiated and he originally said no but you kept pressuring and he caved. He has every right to deny wanting to do what you want! You are the worst kind of partner IMO

4 Likes

He just needs to run at this point lol… Hopefully he can see how you truly feel and can agree that he deserves better :pensive:

5 Likes

Honestly you pressured him into something that he didn’t want to do. He’s probably lost all respect for you and probably won’t gain it back. He only joined in to make you happy.

6 Likes

If you are surprised when he serves you with divorce papers, that’s on you. Sounds like you’ll finally be getting what you actually want though. I feel bad for your husband.

4 Likes

Yes! You are wrong. You coerced him into it and now you’re upset he’s ashamed and doesn’t want to do it. Girl his feelings are valid. You are wrong.

3 Likes

Literally should have understood NO MEANS NO

6 Likes

You forced him into it in the first place he originally said no but you kept on at him until, and I quote “he gave in”. Your the selfish one if your not happy with your sex life then leave don’t force someone into something he’s not into that’s sexual abuse and manipulation. Hopefully he dumps your ass

This was you cheating and pressuring him into a three some to cut your guilt.
You need to be single or with someone who wants to be in an open relationship/poly.

14 Likes

You literally pressured him.

7 Likes

You were already in the wrong to begin with, you were in bed with another woman “cheating” then when your man walks in you pressured him to participate in a threesome after he kept telling you no. Now you’re upset cause he doesn’t want to follow through with doing a threesome again with another man. After feeling disgusted with going along with the threesome you wanted and pushed on to him. This is all kinds of messed up, I wouldn’t blame your partner if he decides to walk away.

13 Likes

I just …
I feel bad for him… :sweat:

3 Likes

Lol… sheeet… leave him and find someone who u can have fun with… without the drama bs afterwards… life is too short for that kinda crap!!

5 Likes

Let him go , he deserves someone that believes he’s enough you obviously don’t .

6 Likes

Oof probably not getting the responses you expected. But if it were him and another male and he had to convince you to even do it this would be a whole different story… Unfortunately, he is right.

8 Likes

So you convinced him to have sex with another woman and now you are mad because he won’t let you sleep with a man. When it was your idea and he clearly feels disgusted because he loves you and feels wrong and you are mad about that? :grimacing: let him go find a loyal woman and you can open your legs to the next contestants

He didn’t want to do it in the 1st place he only did it to make you happy because you had already started something with the female which is cheating. Then to not make yourself feel bad you tried to get him to give in and do it with you and now he regrets it because that’s not what he wanted in the 1st place. so I do think you’re being very unfair he has every right to feel the way hes feeling. This is the fastest way to ruin your relationship you don’t bring other people in your relationship that’s just asking for problems. If you don’t wanna have a threesome with the female what makes you think he would want to have one with the male? No mean no stop guilt tripping him. If the roles were reversed and he wanted to mount you and was Trying to convince you to do something you clearly didn’t want to do wouldn’t you be upset? Wouldn’t that make you feel a little disgusted with him?

3 Likes

You screwed up . He wasn’t comfortable and you pressured him . Of course he’d eventually give in . He’s a man . But he respected you . You’ve crossed a line and let it be ok for him to be with other woman . It’s not for everyone . And he clearly wasn’t ok with it . You guys never made a deal about bringing a man into your sex life until after , he never agreed to one thing after the other . He has the right to deny and feel that way towards you . I’m sorry you’re going through this and hope you both can fix things

Happened to me we both regrets it and never look back or talk about done over bye . Me and my hub are happy without that

1 Like

I think the mistake was not talking this through ahead of time. I see his point of view from what youve said, you initiated and he said no then joined. So I can see how he may have felt pressured. This isn’t something you just jump into without talking it all out and laying down some guidelines. Hes allowed to feel the way he does. I would calmly talk everything out. See where his feelings are coming from and why. Then see what happens after that

4 Likes

Honestly if he’s disgusted I don’t blame him and I honestly don’t think he will ever be able to fully let this go shame on you

5 Likes

If you can’t be happy with one person you’ll never be happy

1 Like

I’m sorry but I don’t think you have the right to be upset. He literally said no and you pressured him. Take it as a lesson in your relationship and see if you guys can move past it.

5 Likes

You pressured him into it and he agreed to make you stop pressuring him. He agreed to make you stop talking. He did not enjoy it. Please dont put him thru that again and with another man. Majority of men are cool with 2 girls. Not 2 guys. Stop being selfish and hurting someone who loves you

3 Likes

Why would you pit this on facebook?

4 Likes

Have you ever had a convo about this type of lifestyle beforehand? It doesnt sound like it. You should probably let this go and find someone like-minded…be respectful to this guy, please apologize and take accountability for coercing him and putting him in this situation.

4 Likes

From the sounds of this
You cheated on him
Coherenced him into sex he didn’t want to have (sexual assault)
And are now guilt tripping him for the natural feelings that came from those things

I’m poly & open, and therefore all for three ways and exploration but wow you fucked up

How could you not accept his first no in that situation. This is absolutely a violation of his rights. Now even though he told you how disgusted he feels in himself you want him to do it again. Cold and heartless. The saying no means no doesn’t only apply to women . Coercing someone into doing something they don’t want to do is assault. What an amazing partner who values getting on top of another man above his happiness.

13 Likes

He didn’t want it! You pressured your husband to do something he clearly didn’t want to do. Was it because you wanted one with a man and thought this would make it seem fair? Totally gross and you should be apologizing to your husband

6 Likes

You are expecting him to give into something he never agreed upon doing before hand and wasn’t willing to do sober is extremely horrible. He obviously feels more strongly about you than you do about him. Bringing someone into your relationship is something that needs to be talked about seriously, sober, and agreed upon by both people. Not him walking in on you cheating on him and being pushed into joining making him agree to your agenda of another man while he isn’t sober. Then act like the victim because he is upset and rightly to be so. That is some seriously messed up shit….

I would communicate with each other it was probably a one time thing . In a marriage or even just dating the open relationship does not work . I’ll pray for you to keep your marriage and make it sacred .

When the comment section doesn’t go the way the OP was hoping :joy::ok_hand:

11 Likes

What??
You begged him to join you and another girl… and he did, he didn’t want too, you were literally cheating on him right in front of his face… so begged him to join… but now you’re mad that he doesn’t want to get with another guy?! Maybe he’s not Bi? Why would you try to force something so unnatural to him?? He’s not attracted to men, why be upset that he’s not?

17 Likes

Did you pressure him into this because you were hoping for a M/M/F 3some? From what you said it leads me to think thats what you did.

5 Likes

He only wanted to be with you and you had him be with another woman and now mad because he doesnt want you to sleep with another man? :thinking:

6 Likes

I would of never Of jeopardized eight years

1 Like

Anytime someone Says No, then that very first NO is all you need to hear.
It isn’t an excuse to try and change someone’s mind, that’s disgusting behavior.
You sound like you need a lesson refresher in consent.

10 Likes

Your just pissed because you want permission to be with another man,

13 Likes

So…you started out with a chick alone (that’s cheating) and your partner walked in and then didnt wanna join so you talked him into it (SA via coercion)…he now has regrets about his assault and all your worried about is that your not getting piece of dick…yea your not toxic at all :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

so you’re mad you don’t get to have another woman when you spend five minutes convincing him to sleep with another woman? sounds like you have some things to figure out in your marriage. You are wrong because YOU did initiate it with a woman under the pretence you’re allowed to have other men.

5 Likes

No means no. If he isn’t comfortable moving forward then it is what it is.

2 Likes

Even if you think his regret is seeded in not wanting to do it again with a male partner- his body, his choice. He’s allowed to decide what he’s comfortable with and you can question it to the end of the earth but ultimately it’s his choice and you don’t have to understand.

1 Like

The second he said no you should’ve stopped and let it go. You’re the one that wanted this and pressured him into it. I think you’re being extremely unfair and should’ve considered the consequences to your actions. This’ll hurt him for so long. Maybe try a therapist as well.

5 Likes