My partner and I had a threesome and then he regretted it: Advice?

You’re wrong, you pressured him after he had caught you already cheating in a sense. So he has every right to feel how he does an probably feels like he isn’t enough for you since you feel the need to bring others into the relationship. If this was not a topic yall discussed prior to it happening then you absolutely are wrong on all ways. And you should respect his feelings and how he feels if you can’t then leave so he can find someone who truly values him

5 Likes

You obviously pressured him to do it when he didn’t want to in the first place and the fact that you want to have sex with another man is disgusting when you have a man at home that loves you stop pushing him to do stuff that he does not want to do you need to have a reality check on your relationship on what you want and what he wants obviously he doesn’t want anyone else but you but if you want someone else that you’re not meant to be stop being selfish

If this was a female saying no and being talked into it then she would feel violated… as he probably does.

3 Likes

Yeah, no means no and you should have left it at that. IMO he was showing his respect for you by saying no. Relationships and life are hard enough without adding extra bs in the mix.

4 Likes

It sounds like y’all got hammered, you were messing around and he came upon it, declined and gave in to satisfy you. I know damn sure I wouldn’t wanna do it with another woman because it’s not my preference. Can’t hate on him because he doesn’t wanna mess around with a dude or watch you do so.

Honestly sounds like you want to be with another guy. Your partner told your no, and you continued to pressure him into something he wasn’t in to. :grimacing: yikes. If this were a man telling the story he’d be strung from his you know what.

8 Likes

You should have respected him when he said no the 1st time. This post is cringy, I feel bad for the guy.

32 Likes

Definitely something you should have talked about beforehand, but I understand that things like this do just happen spontaneously.

How would you feel if he initiated it & you finally gave in and said yes and you realize you do not like it? You wouldn’t want him to be mad at you for how you feel.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s something that just happens. I feel like it needs to be talked about and you need rules and find out what you’re both comfortable with. It sounds like you did initiate and he wasn’t really into the thought of it to begin with. You need to talk about it. But yes I feel you are being selfish for getting mad at him for something he is not comfortable with. Imagine it being the other way around.

2 Likes

Sounds very selfish. Respect his feelings and his decisions

2 Likes

His no meant no, you should have listened to him. Is his disgust in the fact that it wasn’t brought up to begin with? Drunk or not he should have been informed in what was going on so he didn’t have to walk in on his partner with someone else.

9 Likes

Woman* not female.

Sounds like there wasn’t a lot of consent. You should have talked to him prior before getting with this woman. He likely felt pressured and regrets it. He did say no, and you ignored that.

I’m sorry but you have some self examining to do. I say this as someone who has been in your shoes and made the same mistakes.

7 Likes

You pushed him into it and are upset he regrets it? Wtf? You’re the issue here. Those kinds of things require EXTENSIVE talking before hand. It should NEVER be a in the moment thing. You literally cheated and are confused he is upset?

11 Likes

If he is that uncomfortable with that situation YOU have to decide why you did it and whether you can let those desires go or if you need to find a like minded partner!

5 Likes

no means no, it sounds hot but if your partner said no, respect that

4 Likes

Either way whether or not he joined you cheated on him and then begged him to join in on it? That’s messed up and of course he feels bad about it , HE DID NOT want to in the 1st place. Give your head a shake :woman_facepalming:t4:

9 Likes

I Hope He Gets A Good Divorce Lawyer…

5 Likes

Think the relationship is most likely over now.
That’s on you. You were cheating on him in front of him. You are or were obv looking for something else and your obv not happy in the relationship or bored.

3 Likes

If he pressured you into having sex with another male this would be a total different situation. You’re in the wrong. You pressured him, you were unfaithful, and you forced him to engage in sexual activity he was not comfortable with.

1 Like

You needed to communicate first. Pressuring him into joining isn’t cool.

6 Likes

Yes you are wrong to feel the way you are.And he has every right to feel the way he does. This could’ve and may end up destroying your marriage.

4 Likes

What can you expect when he wasn’t comfortable from the start? You did inititiate and then pressure it. It’s not he was the one who pushed it and then said well I got mine but you can’t have yours.

10 Likes

Hell no you ain’t wrong, he is only cock blocking, if his dick got hard, he don’t regret shit and I’d be calling him on it, fuck that double standard shit.

I think you need to be single. You basically cheated on him and when he walked in the room YOU turned it into a threesome and now you want to cheat with a man, but call it a three some. No, let him go so he can go find a monogamous woman

23 Likes

Dude you pressured him into it and the thought of you with another man is just not what he wants. Respect his wishes

9 Likes

Well you kind of pushed it onto him… He isn’t into it you should respect that. If you want to sleep with another man that a totally different conversation

2 Likes

Girl you are SO wrong! Firstly you were making out with someone outside of your relationship without prior discussions … secondly you offered a threesome and he said NO at first and YOU continued and pressured him into it, you should have respected his boundaries …. THEN you discussed trying with a male as a third. He has every right to change his mind and feel it isn’t for him and he feels gross and like it’s NOT right. If you want to be single and bump whoever you want, go be single. You HAVE to respect his boundaries. Period.

8 Likes

It bothers me that no means no until its a man saying no, that he’s uncomfortable. You pressured him into something he wasn’t comfortable with after he said no and expressed that. It’s just as wrong as it would’ve been if he pressured you… sounds like the problem here is you

15 Likes

You cheated and convinced him to join you

13 Likes

double standards. jeeze that sucks. but honestly conversations should’ve happened before yall ever did anything… I mean when you’re married, you’re committed. so you’re either going to agree with him or leave him. you’re choice.

If he didn’t walk in would you have asked him to join or did you only do it cause you got caught. If you not happy leave. he don’t want to do it he didn’t enjoy it don’t be selfish

6 Likes

You talked him into something he wasn’t comfortable with in the first place, now he feels disgusted with himself & is probably in mental turmoil about the situation as well, because of you. & all you can think about is how it’s not fair that you can’t get some dick on the side now? You need to do some reevaluating. & also apologize to your partner holy shit.

It took you a minute to talk him into it you guys should have had that conversation about a threesome long before you had it he sounds like he gave in because that’s what you wanted at the moment and obviously telling you no didn’t work and now he’s telling you no because he doesn’t want to do it again. I’ve been in the lifestyle fully submerged for years the way things happened for you and your partner concerning this threesome that is not necessarily the best way to jump into the lifestyle. Living a lifestyle like that takes a lot of trust and honesty and openness between you and your partner and it sounds to me like you kind of pressured him so he buckled and now you have to live with that because he’s not interested in continuing the pursuit and you shouldn’t feel any kind of way since you’re the one that pressure him before he gave in to the threesome. Smh the lifestyle is not for everyone and it’s definitely not for every couple doesnt sound like the lifestyle is for you at least not with your current partner

4 Likes

But, you did initiate it - and by the sounds of it, whether you want to admit it or not, you basically forced him into doing it or else you wouldn’t have continuously begged him to do it and should have either stopped stopped begging at the first “No” and/or stopped everything all together in respect for him. So yes, you are wrong in being upset. I’m with your partner on this.

11 Likes

Honey, I’ve been there. If you love him, if you want to stay married. Stop it, and close that shit down.

The guy was against the act before it happened, but the girl insisted. This relationship is doomed now, separate before it gets worse.

6 Likes

He did try and he did try to back out if he’s not comfortable don’t force it. Just don’t do anymore threesome with females either. If you want an open relationship than it’s time to break it off. It’s not cool to be pressured into threesome or poly. Been down that road.

2 Likes

Girl sorry but you fucked up ! Read what you wrote. You basically pressured him into it. He wasn’t for it in the first place. I don’t blame him.

1 Like

There is a way to do these things and that was NOT it.
Communication is key.
You have to talk about EVERYTHING before hand. You can’t just do a spur of the moment thing and hope everyone is good with it.
These things can be fun and exciting when all parties involved are going into it READY and consenting. Not pressured and put on the spot.

Here’s what you do… apologize for putting him in that position. Apologize for not listening to him or respecting his boundaries. No means no.
Tell him that you will never do anything like that again.
And then you don’t.

Here’s what you don’t do…
Pester him for round 2 with a guy or a girl.
Or if this is really the life style you want you need to leave a monogamous relationship and get into a Polyamorous or swinger one.

I myself am in a Polyamorous relationship. I have a husband and a bf. I have had many 3 some and I am here to tell you that you did this BACKWARD.

Apologize to this man even if you don’t stay with him.

5 Likes

If you were doing it beforehand, without him being in the room then you clearly wanted it. He said no at first, but then gave in probably to make you happy… he clearly is upset with himself aswell and all you can think about is yourself? Like how? You are more upset about not being able to be with another man then the fact that you cohearst him into doing something he didnt wanna do. Your husband has every right to feel how he does and i absolutely do not think its just to keep you from gettin to be with a man… i think its bc he doesn’t want that type of relationship period!

5 Likes

… you cheated on him, and then guilted him into joining so you didn’t feel bad… he said no numerous times, you persisted. He caved and did what YOU wanted him to do. And now you want even more, and are pissy bc he didn’t want to do it with another female but did it to make you happy, realised he really didn’t enjoy it and is saying not going to happen with anyone else. But bc you didn’t get to be banged by another dude, you’re mad ? Your man deserves better than that. Grow up

21 Likes

You did initiate it with the female and didnt even communicate with him before. That is not a good route to take. Your feelings are selfish here in my opinion. He stated he didnt want to and instead of respecting it and continuing the conversation in private you begged and manipulated him into doing what YOU wanted with no regard to his feelings.

5 Likes

Honestly, this is vile. You initiated this whole thing without discussing it with him, he basically walked in to find you cheating on him, and then you tried to absolve yourself of blame by pressuring him into joining you. You didn’t talk about this in advance of it happening. You didn’t give a damn about the consequences when you did it. You didn’t respect his wishes or care about his feelings / your relationship when he expressed to you that he wasn’t comfortable - multiple times. And now you’re trying to gaslight him into thinking that somehow you are the victim here because he’s now reiterating that he is uncomfortable with adding other people into your sex life? This man deserves better. Leave him, and you can sleep with whoever you like then.

1 Like

I think you don’t love your man, simple as that. If you loved him you would not want to share him and cause him trouble. You don’t deserve him so I hope he will dump your sorry behind and find himself a decent person for a spouse. You don’t love him so you feel ok to aliate him, shame on you. Happy he found out he got a back bone so after running him over with your awful crap he won’t accept a second episode. Life it’s not about manipulating the ones you love supposedly; it’s only so for the sick ones.Get some professional help and therapy, I hope there is some sort of hope for you.

6 Likes

You forced him into in the first place. You are wrong. Respect his choice. You shouldn’t have to convince someone to do anything if they say no first. If the rolls were reversed you’d be upset. If you don’t like his choice then move on with your life with someone who likes that stuff

5 Likes

Wait … so you didn’t respect his boundaries when he said no… and you kept pressing him to do it … now your mad he didn’t like it …and won’t allow you to have sec with another man… and that he’s feels disgusted…
And btw … he didn’t ask you for the threesome… you were basically cheating on him for him to walk in a catch you …

You mam are kind of “disgusting” … and im glad I’m not ur husband…

14 Likes

This is not something you should ever decide on a whim. This has to be discussed and agrees upon way in advance. The fact they he said no (I don’t know many guys who would say no) means that he didn’t want to do it and when he gave in it’s probably because he felt pressured. There’s nothing wrong with what you did but there is a problem with the way you went about it.

2 Likes

Yes you were in the wrong for pressuring him to join in… but as for the cheating part is a no go here, you guys can’t really believe that he didn’t know what they were doing in the other room, he went out with her and brought her home with his wife he had all the interests in fucking the girl but as soon as she says she wants to bring a dude in he’s like yes to please her so he can fuck the girl then like the next couple days he’s like I don’t want to do this it’s more like he doesn’t want his girl getting fucked by a different dude

I really hope he wore a condom and didn’t bust in your friend. I can see problems happening if your friend comes out pregnant and says it’s your hubbys baby. All 3 of you were wasted to the point of not being able to consent properly which is what got you here in the first place. Now that he’s sober he’s voicing his feelings about what happened and giving a legitimate answer and ISNT CONSENTING to the next encounter. Consent is everything when it comes to this. The fact you aren’t happy, makes me wonder if you’d try to get him shit faced purposely and try this again since you know how much it takes to get him to give in which is scary​:grimacing::triangular_flag_on_post:

Sounds more to me like he said no at first but gave in like any man in a relationship would say to their women because they don’t want them to think they are into it. The fact he said no for 5 min then agreed… he wanted to but didn’t want to get you upset I’m guessing and was testing the waters to see if you really wanted to. Then it’s done nothing is said and when you offer the idea with another man THEN there’s a problem. Seems like he just doesn’t want another man to have you but it’s fine with another women. Or maybe he’s uncomfortable being in that situation with another man. Seems like your relationship isn’t all that you want and a lot of people seem to think threesomes are a way around cheating because they want to screw other people. If he can’t give you what you want/need, leave.

2 Likes

If u wanna cheat than leave

6 Likes

He said no u had to talk him into this so it was one of maybe four options

1. U wanted him to join so he couldn’t later blame u for cheating since he participated
  2. U don’t respect him or the boundaries he is very clearly setting
  3. U pressuring him to join was a tactic so u could layer guilt him into letting u sleep with another man with or without him to “even the score”
    Or 4. U rly arnt satisfied with the relationship u have with him and r looking for a way to explore options without ending the relationship ur in
    Either way no means no and it was not ok for u to pressuring him into it then later get upset with him for not feeling ok about it he didn’t want this to begin with u don’t get to manipulate a situation then throw ur own rules in there to “make it fair” none of this had been fair to him if the gender roles were reversed he would be slammed for not respecting his girlfriend and pushing her into sow thing she doesn’t want how would u feel if the roles were reversed? If say he wanted to have a three way with idk a 90 year old man and then pressured u to join in and afterwards made u feel like u owed him for being in a situation u didn’t want in the first place? None of what u did is ok at all u need to respect him and his wishes if u can’t plz leave him and let him find someone who will respect him and want him and only him because it seems like that’s what he wants he wants a monogamous relationship and if u can’t give him that move along cuz ur only hurting both of u!
10 Likes

He didn’t want to do it there is a difference u wanna cheat and open ur legs

4 Likes

You are so very wrong in this whole thing. First of all he said no and you pressured him into doing g something he didn’t want to do. Then when he tells you he regrets it you get upset because you want another man… sounds like you just forced him into something so that you could have sex with other people. Honestly he deserves better.

You had to talk him into it even though he didn’t want to join. You are definitely in the wrong in my opinion

5 Likes

That is a marriage disaster. If you need to add another then why be married. It sounds like you were messing around, he walked in and was pressured into it. Things like that need to be planned if you are BOTH on board. I could never go through with it personally. Most times it is the end of most relationships.

2 Likes

YOU cheated on him with the girl then pressured him to join which he likely only did to make you happy then regretted it and now you’re mad he doesn’t wanna watch you get banged by another guy too. Obviously he isn’t into what you’re into so let it go or break up and go have whatever sex with whoever you want if it means that much to you. Like he’s upset about what happened and you’re only upset you can’t bang another guy

1 Like

Ask him again if he wants another girl and if he says yes. Then that’s all he wants, then you ask again for a guy and see what does it.

“He was saying no to the offer which only lasted 5 minutes and then finally he gave in”

YIKES.

2 Likes

You initiated it and he found out by walking in on it. He said no and you coerced him. This is a you problem. You need to thoroughly discuss these things before doing them. Doing it on a whim is not smart and doesn’t take his feelings into account. It sounds like you pressured him and he gave in and then really wasn’t okay with it. That’s his right. You don’t get to say it’s “unfair” that he does not want to consent to sex with another person and you. That’s a gross and slippery slope to sexual assault. You’re the one wrong here.

1 Like

Wow you violated him. He said no and you didn’t listen. It doesn’t matter if he said yes after 5 minutes of convincing. You only had what you wanted in mind.

7 Likes

Sounds like you just want to sleep with other people, maybe a relationship isnt for you. Jmo

6 Likes

You did initiate with the female and he was against it first. With alcohol and pressure it was easy for him to give in. Now that he is of sound mind he is upset about the situation as he has a right to be. This is something you should have discussed in depth before doing anything and most definitely not in the moment. Don’t get upset that he is feeling this way as this wasn’t something he wanted to begin with. You are completely wrong in this situation…basically you were cheating and played it off that you wanted him to join. He did after pressure and now you want more. Live the single life girl!

6 Likes

You cheated on him…. Then got caught and asked him to join … he said no but finally “gave in” ( to please you ) then you ask him to do it again with a guy …… what is wrong with you …. If you can’t be with him then just leave he deserves better.

12 Likes

You don’t love him simple as that

1 Like

First off yea you are wrong because it seems to me like he was uncomfortable and didn’t want to do it from the start and you pretty much pressured him into doing it. Second are you really mad and upset because now you can’t do it again but with a man instead of a woman. Looks like to me you tricked him into doing it with another girl just so you can get a free cheating pass to hook up with another guy. You’ve literally made your man feel low and horrible for doing something he never really wanted to do in the first place just because you want to hook up with other people and keep your man too and then have the nerve to get mad at him because he doesn’t want to go through that again. You’re being selfish and personally if I was him I would drop you then and there. He needs to find a girl that’ll be all about him since you’re not and you can go sleep with whoever since you can’t handle being committed to one guy. I’m on your man’s side on this one because you did him dirty as hell. I would never force my husband into doing anything he wasn’t comfortable with plus I would never want to share him or myself with anyone else. You need to grow up and stop thinking about yourself and your needs because when you’re in a relationship with someone it’s about both of y’alls needs not just one of y’alls needs. Oh and maybe you need to learn how to handle your alcohol if this is what it leads too. You’re soooooo wrong for this shame on you.

5 Likes

So you convinced into doing something he didn’t want to do
And now you’re mad at him becasue he won’t do what you want him to do again :confused:

3 Likes

I believe you asked him cuz you got caught. This is going down the drain. It’s over

5 Likes

You were forcing him into something he didn’t want

3 Likes

I just wanna say how nice it is to see that 1, people realize men can be sexually assaulted/raped by women, and 2, that spousal/partner rape is a real thing. For far too many years I caved after saying no over and over again. I let my partner take my power from me. No more.

Sounds like you cheated and asked him to join to justify it and now you’re throwing a fit because he doesn’t want you to sleep with yet another person during your relationship with him. If you want to sleep with multiple people than be single and have fun but don’t drag your current boyfriend into it if he doesn’t want to.

8 Likes

You have a respectful man who loves YOU and you did him wrong imo

5 Likes

What I read is that you cheated on your partner he walked in you asked him to join for 5 minutes not listening to him saying no ? And he then agreed … after being pressured … then after you guys agreed to do it with a man… he changed his mind , regretted it, doesn’t want to do this… and your mad?

If you truly love him, sit down and re read what you wrote and talk to him.

22 Likes

You started it and asked him to join. You are in the wrong. You were already hooking up with the chick anyways… wtf

5 Likes

Messed up on so many levels.

1 Like

He said no. You guys assaulted him. Coercion falls under the category of SA… He did not consent. You ignored that and pressured until he gave in. That is awful. Just because he’s a man doesnt mean its ok to pressure him into sex. You can’t be shocked that he regretted this. It doesn’t seem like you discussed it beforehand. You need to respect his wishes. You’ve been together a long time. You need to have the talk. Discuss boundaries. You need to respect that he didn’t like it and that he doesn’t want to do it again. Convincing him to join in the moment was very wrong. When this happens to women… it’s commonly called r@93… it’s no different that you 2 did this to him. I’d be traumatized if my spouse did this to me tbh.

1 Like

You basically forced him into it :melting_face::melting_face::melting_face:

1 Like

Wow sounds like he’s actually a decent guy❤️. You screwed up bad it’s not going to last he won’t look at you the same. You cheated …

9 Likes

I hope he leaves you, you got caught cheating now you want to be with another guy. You are in the wrong.

13 Likes

You started without him and then had to talk him into it for 5 min sounds like you got what you wanted. If you now want to sleep with someone else again and he doesn’t either don’t do it or leave the relationship. Then you can sleep with whoever you want

9 Likes

Lord knows If this was the other way around…

She’s looking for sympathy and someone to tell her she’s okay.

She didn’t think over half these people really knew what she was doing

SHAME ON YOU

Pestering this poor guy to do something he did not want to do

8 Likes

You are the wrong one here. He didn’t want to participate, you talked him into it and now you’re mad at him because he wasn’t comfortable with it and doesn’t want to do it again? It’s ok to feel disappointed, but you don’t get to be mad at him because he doesn’t want to have other sexual partners. How would you feel if you absolutely didn’t want to do it and your partner kept insisting you do it and then gets mad at you for saying you don’t want to?

3 Likes

Yes, you are wrong. If you want to be with other people and he doesn’t, end the relationship if you can’t handle that. He has every right, just like any woman would, to draw a line and say no.

8 Likes

He walked in on you hooking up with someone else… Sounds like you got caught cheating, pressured him to join to cover your ass, and now your salty he was with another girl. If he hadn’t have walked in, would he even know about it…

He didn’t “get to” anything. He said no and you pressured him until he finally said yes. You sound really fucking self centered and like you need to work on yourself.

He obviously didn’t want to share to begin with. A committed relationship is just that. If one person is wanting more, you can’t be mad at the other for not wanting it :woman_shrugging:t3: not to mention 2 guys is very different to 2 girls and maybe he just isn’t into that.
Just because you enjoy something, doesn’t mean he has to.
It seems more like you want your cake and you want to eat it too.

2 Likes

Yuck. You forced him into a situation he wasn’t comfortable with and then have the audacity to be upset he doesn’t want to do it again?
I hope he leaves

16 Likes

You basically coerced him into participating in a sexual activity he made clear he didn’t want to join and now you want to be mad at him for not enjoying it? If roles were reversed everyone would be up in arms saying it was rape. I don’t see this as any different. He made it clear he did not want to participate, you coerced and pressured him to until you got the answer you wanted. That’s BS

1 Like

He said no and you kept nagging him to join. Yeah. Not smart

4 Likes

You shouldn’t of introduced that into your marriage without a sit down and long talk first

7 Likes

Firat off he said no u convinced him to and he said he didn’t want to in the first place

5 Likes

Woooow … my mama taught me if I don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say it at all … and maaaaaaannnn do I have a lot of not so nice to say … it’s hoes like you why good men are so rare in the world today

8 Likes

This wasn’t pre discussed and you pressured him into it.

It’s ok for him to say no and to expect you to respect it.

It’s not all about you. If the shoe was on the other foot, you wouldn’t want to be pressured into sexual acts that made you uncomfortable.

11 Likes

Yes you’re very wrong

6 Likes

That’s considered rape. When someone says no & you keep asking them until they say yes, that’s considered rape. But I understand why you are upset. Because maybe he’s just saying he didn’t like it so you can’t do it again with a male.

You can’t force someone to do this. He could have easily walked out and said NO!! She cheated and tried to save it by having a threesome.

4 Likes

This is so cringe, who pressures anyone into situations like that?. You honestly do not deserve him IMO. The fact you’re upset about it and not even sorry or sympathetic is even more cringe. Maybe a good monogamous relationship is not for you. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

SOOOOOO he said no… Sounds kinda rapey to me.

5 Likes

I’m just gonna say it. This sounds like rape.

He definitely should leave, you should be single, then you can go ahead and be ratchet.

11 Likes