My partner is cutting my hair while I sleep

Baby girl, you know what you have to do. Those kids don’t need to learn abusive ways from him. I wouldn’t say anything, wait until he isn’t there- pack just what you need and leave.

Hell no, go sleep with your kids, see how he likes it, n tell him to cut his hair Everytime he thinks of you while in the bed

I admit snoring is annoying. And I do grab my SO nose when he starts. :rofl: But girl he is literally threatening you with scissors. Go to that single bed. Hell kids sleep on the floor no problems. Make a pile of blankets next to the bed for them if need be. Just get away now.

move back home and sleep with your kids because right now… you are sleeping with a monster!!!

2 Likes

Sounds to me like he is psychotic and has very bad mental problems… I think he needs to get checked out and I’m not saying this to make fun of him, I’m saying this because I’m concerned for you

Single bed is safest for you and your children

3 Likes

I think sharing a room with your kids would be better than this. Buy sleeping bags or an air mattress, bc that’s abuse.

1 Like

You need to think of the safety of you and your children. He doesn’t sound well . You need to run and run fast

Omg that is downright psychotic. Please get out. If he can be this unreasonable about something you cant control, l honestly fear for your life. Get out honey. It doesnt matter that you’ll need to share a bed with your kids, at least they’ll still have you.

1 Like

single bed for 500 please!!! girl how can you even ask such a question knowing you have 2 little ones! Time to run and run far far away and don’t ever look back! you need to make sure your babies and yourself are safe at all times after all thats what mother’s do! I wish I knew who you were or where you are so I could help you! I wish a mofo would try some ish like that to me! woooooosaaaahhhhhh my blood is boiling

This is sad :disappointed_relieved: you need to protect yourself and your kids

I know u probably feel trapped in this relationship. But if I stay it could be the life of your children or yourself. Get out while you can before he does to much damage that u will regret.

Thats some straight psychopathic behavior.

3 Likes

Press charges and have him move.

For the snoring use breath right strips and leave his ass

Move home. This is already scary but it will get a lot scarier very fast.

And you are still there why?

Actually that’s assault. Call the police.

4 Likes

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg you need to run

1 Like

Take your kids and go!
Dont look back

2 Likes

Getting out is better than getting killed. These type of people are capable of ANYTHING. I’d rather sleep on the floor and give my kids the bed than be with a man like that.

5 Likes

Move back home and sleep in a single bed with your kids. That is all.

4 Likes

Talking about ‘sleeping with the enemy’. Get out and fast.

Omg!!! You poor thing… leave :sleepy::sleepy:

This is one of the worst cases of abuse I’ve heard lately, run don’t wait till this person does anything worse to you and next your kids and plus no kids need to learn this behavior period, get a blow up mattress please If you stay you are letting this person see that you will take this and it will get worse

This man is literally not safe to be around. I would sleep in a damn car before I stayed another night with him. Pleass.please for the sake of your babies and your mental health and SAFETY…LEAVE.

This is a LITERAL mental issue that he has…

Run. Jesus christ why would you stay? Press charges for assault and get him out of there. Do it for your kids

2 Likes

Please move back home with your two kids. Sounds safer for everyone.

Wtf! I’d run as fast as I could… he is going to star in the next episode on the ID Channel… get out of there.

Uhm…… no houses you want? Correct me if I’m wrong, but if you’re in an abusive relationship, wouldn’t you be willing to take whatever you can get to get away???

3 Likes

And your still there why??

1 Like

Is this real life? People really are that emotionally attached to someone who brings them misery and abuse?? LEAVE, IDC if you have to sleep on the floor of your parents house, it’s better than being absused!!!

1 Like

go sleep in the single bed where you are safe … start building yourself up there until you find something of your own but my GOD do not stay where someone cuts your F""" hair while you sleep!

2 Likes

What did I just read

1 Like

Your children don’t need to be there get out

That is ASSAULT! Go to the police

2 Likes

Eww wtf go back home don’t ever let a guy control u like that. Over snoring?! Come on :expressionless:

I will always choose a single bed with two kids over a man that would cut my hair or harm me in any way take your kids and run they will be better off as well

8 Likes

Run. Plain and simple

What are u waiting for??? Get out now!! Don’t wait for the worst to happen. Think of ur babies!!!

Girl. GTFO.

His behavior is :100: unacceptable and you deserved better than that!

MOVE.

2 Likes

I would be happy to sleep in a single bed or even a air mattress with my kids in a safe place than be scared for my life and kids all night.

1 Like

Get out while you still can go to the women’s refuge if you have too I did it for me and my three children and have never looked back best decision of my life I’ll pray for you x

Get out. Move home. Get away!

Thats considered assault…

3 Likes

Sleeping in a subway is better than the situation u are in. Get out while u can, it only gets worse (speaking from experience)
Don’t let anyone treat you like that! You deserve much much better!!

1 Like

Single bed with 2 kids, this is abuse! Get out now hun x

A safe single bed with your Kids would be better than a double bed next to a Man who is threatening you with scissors if you snore. For your own safety and your childrens safety if you have somewhere where you can go then go. Don’t worry about the bed. That is a problem that can be fixed. That man is dangerous

16 Likes

Call the police, have him move, and you go on with your life, without fear!! Don’t forget to get an order to keep him away from you and your chdren!! If you cannot do that, go back home—regardless of where you sleep…at least you won’t be living in fear, or exposing your children to a psychotic maniac!!!

Id sleep on the floor before i put up with that shit!! Wth are you waiting for? Anything is better than being with someone like that! You need to leave asap

Please leave, please.

I mean sounds like you already know what you need to do. If that bed is a bed my kids can sleep on while I sleep on the floor and still get away from that “man” best believe I’d take that bed and floor. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Wtf did I just read smh

3 Likes

Look it up, read a little about this…. This is a step. You and your children are in danger.

Report any and all abuse. Show the fear of what may come. (To authorities) and run.
Get a restraining order and emergency court order for the kids.

1 Like

Is this a joke?? You’ve even admitted that it hasn’t been the happiest of relationships and that he can be controlling and violent, I had the hardest time admitting that ever when I was with my ex so why are you still with him if you know? No ones gonna help you if you dont want it and obviously you dont or you wouldve come here to ask the right question.

1 Like

Get out while you can

Then move and sleep in a single bed the MF comes near me with scissors and he would loose something else.

7 Likes

Huh? 10000% better is to share a bed with those babies bc you know they’re safe. It’s not worth it

Get out go home!! toxic !!!

1 Like

As a survivor of domestic violence at the hands of a stalking narcissistic sociopathic husband my outlook (& solutions) have become outside the box (& somewhat dark) over the years, but since you asked…

1. Take pictures of your hair after he cut it & send them to 3 people you trust. Pack a bag for you & your kids. Stash it in your car.
  2. Shave your head or cut your hair super short so there’s nothing left to cut. It’ll grow back & doing it takes his power.
  3. That night, bring your own scissors to bed & hide them without him knowing.
  4. Go to bed after having a shit ton of caffeine & just sit there staring at him or blankly at the wall. Hopefully he’ll think you’ve lost it & leave.
  5. When he falls asleep (if he hasn’t already left) cut his fkn hair (without laughing your ass off).
  6. Take a picture of you leaving the house (for time stamp), shut off your phone (in case he’s tracking you), & get the hell outta there. A room in a safe place is still a safe place (been making that very thing work for 6+ years during divorce).
  7. Go to police station in the morning & report all past abuse to police to begin the paper trail. Don’t be afraid to ask for a domestic violence advocate & take someone with you for support.
  8. Lawyer up.
  9. Start therapy with trauma informed therapist & use all supports available to you w/ domestic violence center.
  10. Start your new life. Eliminating him & his people from your life will be a full time job; do it anyway.
  11. Be present for your kids, they need your stability.
  12. Watch your back, let him talk shit about you, & never ever get within 10 feet of him unless your attorney is present.
  13. Go to sleep at night knowing you left before it escalated too far & that you’re strong enough to handle all that comes.
  14. Don’t be too proud to ask for help.
  15. Never, & I mean never stop speaking your truth. Others find comfort in knowing they’re not alone. :purple_heart:

I would leave and go back home. No man should ever threatened to cut your hair for snoring.

1 Like

Get proof and a restraining order

Pretty sure cutting hair without consent is assault.

3 Likes

Um… Well that single bed with two kids is sounding mighty comfy compared to a cot at David L. Moss😳

6 Likes

Some of you females are rude af… and I pray y’all never end up in a abusive situation. Judgemental much .

My best advice coming from someone that’s been in your shoes , is to make a plan and get out . It’ll only get worse. 12 years is a long time to deal with abuse and I know that makes it even harder to escape. Would you rather continue going through the abuse and your children possibly ensure that abuse as well or sleep with them on a single bed. You can always apply for public assistance

Girl GET OUT NOW!!! Even if that means sleeping in a small bed with your kids. At least you will be alive to do it! What makes you think he won’t take it further or start hurting you when your sleeping… no no no no no no no GET OUT NOW!!! Your life actually depends on it

3 Likes

Girl you better LEAVE and make that single bed WORK!!! PLEASE

3 Likes

The heck did I just read , are you serious. Leave that man ASAP with your kids it’s not kidnapping if you aren’t married

You have another option and won’t take it because of comfort? You aren’t ready to leave. When you are, sleeping in a twin with your 2 kids will sound heavenly.

5 Likes

You set the bar on what your children will allow in their life. Set it high with a good example!

2 Likes

Like I am actually scared for you and your children… this is some serious shit and when not if but when it progresses further he will aim to end your life… PLEASE GET OUT NOW!

Look up narcissistic abuse.

1 Like

Leave for the love of God someone that’s evil enough to even think that needs help get out and get those babies out

1 Like

That is a giant red flag. Please get out of there for your safety.

3 Likes

What? Sleeping on the floor while your kids have the bed is a better option than staying there. Get a air mattress for now. I know it’s hard to leave but if he’s bringing scissors to bed to “cut your hair” he’s fully capable of snapping and killing you with those scissors while you sleep. Would you rather be in a not so ideal sleeping situation or have your children grow up without their mother?

2 Likes

It’ll be scary and the hardest thing to do at first, to get away. But it’s worth it. I promise. I think that some people, that have never been in that situation, think its a crazy notion to want to know where he is while you’re adjusting to a new environment. I used to think if I could see the s.o.b. coming that I could prevent myself from the hurt and embarrassment. It just doesn’t work. You owe yourself and your children safety and peace of mind and so much more. You have to love yourself and your kids more than whatever part of you allows you to stay in that toxic relationship.

I’m hurt for you that you think so little of yourself!!! You are sleeping with the enemy!!! Good things will happen when you leave!!! You are being abused. Go and don’t look back. :arrow_right::arrow_right::arrow_right::arrow_right::arrow_right:

Sleep on the floor… but get out

What would be better. Living temporary in a house you don’t like, sleeping at your parents house temporarily till you get on your feet or laying next to a man who is bringing scissors to bed threatening you harm for SNORING? You cannot control snoring but he can control his actions. He can also sleep in another room as we. You need to leave. Even if it is temporarily somewhere that isn’t the best or inconvenient at the moment it is better then where you are. What if he stabbed you in anger vs cutting your hair. Would you want your kids seeing that?

1 Like

Girl you better take your kids move back home and get a blow up mattress. Get the fuck out

What in the actual fuck? Hes gonna cut you with those if you dont leave ASAP.

Cut his hair and tell him he snored and get out of that home. 12 years or not.

1 Like

Leave NOW.
It starts with things like this, “small things” that don’t necessarily hurt. But he is SEEING that you won’t defend yourself. This is the beginning.

Go go go. Anywhere is safer than being with someone “controlling and violent” that is literally using scissors near your sleeping body

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I would rather sleep safe in a single bed with my kids or even on a floor and my kids In the bed than sleep in the same house as that so called man,get you and the kids out and run as far as you can before it is more than cutting your hair because you snore (and that’s bad enough).
It’s not easy to leave been there and done it myself but getting out is the best thing you can do for the safety of you and your kids

Sleep on that floor with the kids in the single bed & move back home !! You don’t need that type of man ! You need to get out before the abuse gets worse :weary: xx

1 Like

Please for your own safety and theres find the strength to get out however you have to♥️

1 Like

My advice to you is do it. Just do it. You can and should. Live your best life and don’t look back. Move away. Find a way. I promise you that one day you’ll be glad you did. I pray you stay safe and live to encourage someone else to stop letting another human being abuse them. Life is too short and too precious. I’m sure you don’t want your children to be treated that way. Why would you let it happen to you?

2 Likes

GET OUT LEAVE !! Prayers sent your way!

1 Like

It’s only a temporary situation. You don’t want your kids growing up thinking this behavior is okay. Leave! Save yourself and those kids from his future worsening abuse!

1 Like

WTF :unamused: Run run as fast as you can. Hell no would a man cut my hair cuz I snore. I know it’s gonna be hard but that’s an awful feeling to not be able to sleep in fear he will cut your hair. Run with you kids and never look back !

Run! Run for your life .

1 Like

This is assault. Get the fuck out. What kind of question is this?!

You should go back home .

2 Likes

Get a full size or better and make it work :heart:get out of that toxic situation asap!you are failing your kids by staying trust me

2 Likes

You need to leave its a matter of time before it escalates. Which is worse sleeping in a twin bed with 2 kids or your kids being raised by him without you there to protect them. Personal discomfort is temporary, death is permanent

3 Likes

I would live on the street before I had a man threaten me because I snored, and that is exactly what he did to you. Sleep in a house you don’t want where you can snore without being threatened and when you can, sell that house and buy what you want.

2 Likes

You reap what you sow!

1 Like

Gtf out of this house.

1 Like

Leave immediately that is plain scary

1 Like