My partner suggested I sell myself

I’d suggest leaving his ass. You do better on you own… obviously

For you and them babies my lord girl

You already know the answer. Know your worth. :heart:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s going to be hard but girl you have done it on your own you even said You were doing better you know what to do you just need the strength now I wish you all the best x

3 Likes

There is only one right choice. Leave. Quickly. I would be concerned that he might try to traffic the kids too.

2 Likes

You just did a bunch of years alone… I don’t get it :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

LEAVE. You did it without him, you CAN do it again.

3 Likes

I suggest you dump him and start again. Obviously you can do it alone and for all your sakes that is exactly what you should do.

3 Likes

Just him suggesting u to do that tells u he doesnt give to shits about u or those kids, hes a leach an until u get rid of him he will continue to keep doing as ur allowing him. Ur kids deserve so much more, u already proved u could do it all without him so get rid of his sorry ass. But non of us can tell u what to do or suggest what red flags are obvious till ur ready to get rid of him urself. Wish u luck girlie, do something fast before bad happens and cant turn back .

Get rid of him, get a court order to keep him away. Check you are getting all the help you are entitled too and follow Dave Ramseys 7 steps on YouTube to sort out your finances x

3 Likes

Sell yourself is a sign for you to LEAVE

1 Like

Tell him you already are selling yourself…… selling yourself short for putting up with his ass when you deserve so much better. Prayers and love sent your way!! :heart: if I were you, I’d leave. Start saving up again. You know already that you can do it! You’ve got this!

Why are you supporting him?!

3 Likes

You know you can do this on your own so go and do it, mama! You don’t need him!!!

1 Like

I’m a man and I Agee he need to go

2 Likes

If you worked so hard and built a life for you and your kids, why did you let him back? Surely, you knew the type of person he was before he went to prison.

14 Likes

He is a leech and you allow him to bully you! Let him go to halfway house and you move on with your life. He is not the one

1 Like

He didn’t use the jail time to fix himself obviously so you tell him to tgtfo and you and the kids go back to what you were doing and get back on your :face_with_hand_over_mouth: mama​:100::muscle::woman_shrugging: My husband and I used our addiction and the issues we had to learn to better ourselves and still do but had he not been ready for the changes i was for us and the girls then we’d have had to go our separate ways​:woman_shrugging: I understand you love him, believe me I do but you cannot allow him to destroy your children and further repeat the cycle. Idk if the selling comment was something new or old but either way it shows his mindset is still real off and obviously he values at least a few more things above you atm and the kids as well for that matter and you deserve better than that​:100: You have done it before so you know you’ll be just fine and you don’t sound to happy in the 2 months he’s been home so I think you know this already as well. Get back on your grind and do what you need to do for those babies bc he’s just not there and that means they need you 3x more

1 Like

And your still there why? If my partner even dare utter those words to me he would be long gone hun

WTF RUN :running_woman:
Grab your babys don’t let the door hit you .

PS . WHY ARE YOU STILL SITTING THERE .
FUCKING RUN NOW . 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Send him off to get milk. Lock the doors. Get yourself some help and call the police if he steps on the property.

Leave, do not ever sell yourself. You are worth so much more. Get out, find a women’s resource center or shelter, get away from him, he is no good for you. Prayers over you🙏

Toss him to the curb with nothing but the shirt on his back! Best of luck to you and the kids!

Take this whole post and change the fact that it is you in this situation, to your daughter. What would you do or say if your daughter came to you with this information. Her BD is trying to get her to sell herself and stole all of the money she worked hard for? If you could look your pregnant daughter in the eye and tell her to stay and put up with it, then do that. If you couldn’t tell her to stay and would be telling her to leave, then you need to leave. Your children give you strength and hope you never knew you had. Take it and run with it, far away from him. I know it isn’t easy but you will be happier and better off…

2 Likes

That right there should tell you that he’s a piece of s*** and you don’t need him

1 Like

Is there a women’s shelter close to you that you could start talking to? A plan and understanding your options may be helpful as well as realizing the situation you are in. I hope you stay safe :heart:

1 Like

Ummm I think you know the answer

tell him to go back to jail and sell himself.

8 Likes

You know already what’s the answer…you already did it alone…you can do it again…very disrespectful to you…

1 Like

You need to put that man out on the street on his A$$ and never look back!!! He is a waste of space MOVE ON and find someone BETTER who won’t use you!!!

Kick his worthless ass to the curb. Now

Wtf are you even asking this question for? This shit just makes me mad for you and every woman going through this shit. You shoulda never let that mf loser back into your life. You think he is a good role model to your kids? F that. I don’t believe that any father is better than no father. Get rid of his ass. Move in with family. Go to a shelter stay with a friend… whatever you gotta do. You already proved to yourself you can make it without him. If you really got nothing left since he came back and took it or squandered it all you got nothing to lose. Haul ass with the kids who still live with you to anywhere and start over and make this your last time doing it. You don’t owe that man shit! God Bless you and good luck. Regain your strength and keep it movin

Get rid of him and take him to court for your money the sob

What exactly are you confused about??? Honestly… ask yourself that because with what you wrote on here there’s nothing to be confused about. I hope in 6 months from now you find yourself in a better place. Life is much too short

1 Like

Girl…he is your complete down fall…get rid of him and focus on you and your kids again

1 Like

this page is so funny i swear !!!

2 Likes

WTF is wrong with him​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: how disrespectful. Leave him NOW!

Report him for stealing your money, tell him not to drop the soap!

1 Like

I also don’t know what you’re confused about…know your worth

1 Like

How did you let him take away all your hard work and future of yours and kids like that??? How???
Seek out help!

Sell him for good and enjoy your life without him

2 Likes

Effing RUUUUN!!! NOW

1 Like

I’m confused. Why did you let him come back after being in prison for 3 years and then where the heck did all your money go?!?!?!?! You need to kick him out and get yourself some counseling to figure out why you feel he is all you are worth in this life. Good luck!

3 Likes

Serious? Kick is ass out!

I’m confused . . . Why are you confused?

4 Likes

Get rid of him then sell his shit. You don’t need him. You was obviously doing awesome without him. You got up and going on your own once so you know you have the strength and will power in you to do it again. I wish you all the best and I’ll be praying for you…

The fact that you allowed yourself to have another one of this mans babies when clearly y’all’s relationship is like that… Man :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Literally leave him wtf… your kids do NOT need to be around that. Period. Leave now. Before it’s too late.

2 Likes

Why are you typing out this message to all of us and not running? A man that doesn’t care to support you doesn’t love you.

2 Likes

Kick him to the curb and ask for county and state resources until you can get back on your feet financially. Work on getting your daycare license and open up your own buisness. That way you can still be with your kids. You also have the option of delivering for door dash, uber eats, shop for people for Shipt and Instacart. Don’t disrespect yourself for anyone.

3 Likes

Why did u let him go thur your money… didn’t prison tell u bout him…leave him run…no way would I let dang man suggest such

3 Likes

You need to leave you have proved you can do it on your own never settle for second best do it for you and your children , I wish you all the best

1 Like

I’d say people change, but it just sounds like he’s a POS & you need to put him on child support & quit reproducing with him.

4 Likes

Well he keeps knocking you up so maybe start charging him since he seems to think you should sell yourself :thinking: seriously though you would be so much better for yourself than to stay with a man that would even suggest such a thing …that statement from him tells you how much he thinks of you and his children

2 Likes

I’ve never been in this situation, but to everyone that’s just like “why are you confused, leave him” leaving always easier said then done when you think you love someone. Js prayers girly

Leave that jailbird. You know what to do. Do what’s right by them kids and move on. He’s neither a good father, or a role model.

1 Like

Or better idea you could sell him

1 Like

Tell him to give up his body and sell it. He was giving it up for free in jail.

8 Likes

Sounds like you are better off without him, he destroyed all the progress you made all on your own. You can do it again, you deserve better and you clearly are so capable of doing it.

5 Likes

iff jou czan leave him

He’s a POS you need to get your kids and LEAVE

2 Likes

Leave him. That proves he has no respect for you. And obviously you can do better on your own. He says he cannot work due to record…? NOT TRUE!! My son has limited education and had a full time job within 2 months of getting out. Now makes 27.50/hour, full time… still limited education and training. He has forklift ticket and gr 12. That’s it!! He is abusive and using you.

3 Likes

You clearly did it alone once I wouldn’t even try working that out

4 Likes

Nope you need to walk away ,you have kids you can’t be doing stuff like that just because he is too lazy to get a job .please get help and get away you deserve better

1 Like

Sounds like you do better without him around.

Get the heck away from him and do you . Get back on track and dont look back . He had a chance to start a new life with new energy but he obviously is not so move on asap .

1 Like

Get rid of him ,cut all ties as quickly as possible. He doesn’t love or respect you to suggest something so degradable.

Kick him to the curb

Kick him out you will be better without him… god will make a way for u and ur kids

Omfg really his putrid get rid the mutt pounds take strays n honestly Yr better off by yrself why U would even ask what to do

Get rid of that sob. You are worth soooo much more

1 Like

On the nicest way possible, … Are you slow?

7 Likes

He was sent to prison u knew all about his
character u were doing fine ,
“Why didnt u leave?”
An why did u allow him to get u pregnant, u should have never allow him to touch u…

1 Like

Sell HIM to pay for things, f##k that

7 Likes

tell him to gtfo and go sell himself. wtf? you let him walk all over you like that AND get you pregnant again? fuck that guy. I feel bad for your kids cause they are going to be influenced by yalls stupidity and lack of boundaries.

No man should ever request a woman to sell herself tell him sell himself

1 Like

That is not a man and he seems selfish at, girl it shows you’re too good for him. Love yourself enough to walk away and do better.

1 Like

Ewww here is your sign :stop_sign: :running_woman:

3 Likes

You have already proved to yourself you can live without him… do what’s right for you and your babies!!

8 Likes

He said what now? I’m not sure what is going on for you but you need to do some serious work on your self lady. Go to counseling join a woman’s group do something, anything. Until you realize that you don’t need a Muppet like that, this shit will only be the next level.

Shouldn’t of taken him back you knew what he was like

4 Likes

He needs to go, you and the kids are better off with out him. Your kids look up to you and as their mom and what you choose to accept is what they will grow up believing is acceptable behavior. You and your kids deserve better momma!!

1 Like

I have nothing against sex work or workers. But F**K him. Tell him HE can sell his body to Bubba to provide for his frickin kids. Also, please leave that low life scum. Obviously he has no respect for you or your kids. You worked so hard to provide for yourself and kids and he spent all your money then suggested to do something you aren’t comftable doing for more money for him to spend.

Sounds like you were and are better off without him. :man_shrugging:

Let him be someone else’s problem. Or better yet, let him earn his own way for a change.

1 Like

Am I being punked? Is this even for real I mean it’s pretty obvious as the nose on your face if you’re doing better when he was in prison and now he’s drained you dry why would you even think of keeping him secondly why would you have sex with him without protection we already have two kids you have to support I’m not trying to be a b**** but seriously! In the fact that it sounds like you’re even considering selling yourself this man is a big evil pile of s*** he just got out of prison for chrissakes the fact that you’ve let him back in your home until he got out and establish improve himself stopping week kick his ass to the curb get child support and do your thing

If you’re comfortable selling yourself while “with child” to pay for things because he can’t get a job because of his record, go for it. Sex work is real work. Otherwise, run. Also, if you want to terminate your pregnancy don’t let him coerce you not to with empty promises. He will prove himself to you only if he wants to.

Well kick him out, you know that you can do it by yourself.

You r kidding right? Kick him to the kern, pregnant or not, you deserve better, know your worth. He is a disgusting individual. Be rid of him, you managed perfectly without him in jail, you can manage without him now. And as you said everything you worked hard for he has taken. I wouldn’t wee on him if he was on fire.

4 Likes

What a lowlife. How dare he tell you to risk your health and your life… especially when you are the one who has taken care of his children!!.. nevermind the fact you have his baby in your belly!! Don’t let him use you any longer. He’s a narcissist and will just bring you down! You already know what you need to do… and all of us on this thread are giving you the extra validation you might need. You get along fine when he’s not around… Never sell your body to support a grown man! Run! You deserve someone who will cherish you like you deserve❤️

You’ve done it once you can do it again. Kick him out! And move on.

You know the answer to your own question. No!!
Leave…… you and your babies deserve better.

2 Likes

Tell that F#cker to sell his ass and make back the money he stole!!! Then kick him up the ass and out the door for good.

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: it’ll only get worse. Do what’s best for you and those kiddos! Hes grown, he can figure it out. But please please, your babies and you deserve ti be happy, healthy, safe and deserve better!!

1 Like

Ugh myan is FAR from perfect but Im confident hed never offer any solution to auch a problem that was going to make me so uncomfortable or ever pit me into any unsafe position…he’s not the one, sis! Hugs!

Um, leave. You can live without him, you did it for 3 years.

5 Likes

Cut your losses and run! You can take care of yourself and your kids, you already have. It’s not going to get better.

2 Likes

I think you know what to do.

1 Like

He obviously on drugs. Are u really thinking of selling yourself?

1 Like

Pretty sure I’m echoing what everyone else is saying…
He doesn’t deserve you… Get out of this as soon as you can and never ever look back.
You and you children are worth millions more than what’s happening to you right now… Especially your unborn baby… Sell yourself… Wtf?? I’d be angry… I’m angry for you lol…
Please hunni… Get out while the goings still good xx

4 Likes

He has no respect for you Why would he want other men to see ur body and do things with u thats not in a horrible way either btw
Ur pregnant and he wants u to go out selling yours self Because u saved loads of money and by the sound of it in the 2 months his been out his blew it
As hard as it is you should get rid u deserve better but only u can make that choice

1 Like