My son's father may not be who I thought it was, what do I do?

Five weeks difference between sleeping with one or the next is a big difference in early pregnancy. Theoretically, if the timeline were as you said, you would have known by your due date that it were your exes baby. You can go by your due date, not birth date, and look up estimated date of conception. If it were your exes I really feel like you and your current would have known during the pregnancy based off the timeline. Even if you didn’t have an ultrasound until 20 weeks, the baby would have measured a whole month ahead it were your exes. That would be a big deal.
I think you’re crazy for even contemplating if things would have been different with a cheating husband. I also think that talking to your ex before your current is extremely unfair to him.

2 Likes

Open communication with your current husband will help if the test does come back positive. Honesty is essential in relationships.

He cheated and left. Sooo… don’t ruin what you have with current hubby for the story you’re re-writing in your head about the old one.