My sons stepmom got mad that I gave him an apple watch: Advice?

Girl did she want a watch? Tell her to go to hell.

1 Like

“my son’s stepmom” says it all, she has absolutely no say! You are his Mom and she needs to respect your parenting!

1 Like

Does she want to know when you go to the bathroom too? Just start messaging her a play by play of everything you do. Did you walk to the fridge, message her. Did you open it, message her. What did you eat, message her. Seriously she will hate it.

3 Likes

It’s none of her fucking business what you buy your son I’m a step mom to 5 full grown kids been with their Dad for 29 yrs she needs to stfu

Yeah no…………just agree with her and tell her that you will be sure and let her know whenever you do something that concerns her and don’t tell her a thing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::woman_facepalming::flushed::rofl:….she’s off her rocker :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

First of all…it ain’t her mf business what you get your son…SH’S JUST THE STEP MOM! Meaning nothing that has absolutely anything to do with her! Ok so what if you got your son an Apple Watch. His dad nor step mom paid for it so why the hell is she mad for? It didn’t come out of her own pocket or the dad’s pocket. I mean I’d understand if they were paying for it but obviously they didn’t so screw him and screw her for not minding their own damn business

She needs too mind her business

Dad needs to put step mom in her place.

The lion, the witch, and the audacity of this b!tch. :rofl:

5 Likes

I would tell her you carried the child you delivered the child you raised the child my business what I do with my child and she better step back where she belongs

I see nothing wrong with what you did and she’s over stepping for sure.

She needs to step off

Hes ‘your’ son, I dont think you need permission to give him anything, know what Id say to her :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Sounds like she wants to make you look bad ans she should mind her own business

That’s stupid step mom should chill… BUT… what does this have to do with a page for nails???

None of her business what you give YOUR SON!

1 Like

None. Of. Her. Business.

It’s YOUR son who gives a shit what she says

That b*tch must be outta her god damn mind

2 Likes

Not her business. If the dad has a problem he can call you and discuss it.

1 Like

Hows it her problems im starting to understand why some women have limits when it comes to step parents

I’m missing the part where you said, “girl F you”

5 Likes

Yeah no. That kid can have whatever you give them. It doesn’t concern her. Yes, she is still his “mom” but that doesn’t matter. Whatever you give them is theirs. It was a GIFT to them from YOU. You shouldn’t ask permission to give someone something. That’s jealousy. Just cause she couldn’t. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t.

Stepmom has no say in what you choose to give your child. Tell that woman to kick rocks.

6 Likes

Absolutely not… wow…

I’m sorry. Who is she? I’d be telling her to back the fuck off REAL quick.

Her approval is neither wanted or needed, enlighten her.

1 Like

Wait!!! Who’s kid is he ??? Yours??? oh well tell her to mind her business…

2 Likes

Yes you are missing something… A back bone! Tell her step the fuck down and stay in her own damn lane! Mom and dad first… Then if she’s earned the right… Step mom!

Tell her to fuck off….she should Know her place!!!

She’s jealous! Point blank. She must don’t have any and want the one you son has so she’s trying to find a reason instead of going buy 1 herself. So you already know she may be jealous of your children. Period. She can’t tell you what to buy YOUR kids. Tf? My oldest has AirPods and my other 3 doesn’t. My 8 y/o hands a switch and my other 3 doesn’t. My 2 y/o has a tablet and my 5 y/o has a trampoline…. Get my drift. She wants that watch I can almost bet you. Or she’s building a case for no dang reason

2 Likes

Give YOUR son whatever YOU want. You dont need HER permission.

2 Likes

Nope would not go around here. None of her business at all. It’s my child not hers. It would be war (but never in front of the child).

1 Like

I say be the bigger person and don’t react to her little fit. Tell it if it’s a big deal that all the adults can get together and discuss it. I think she’s just trying to regulate for some sense of control.

1 Like

You’re the Mum, she’s a step mum, I’m not staying step parents can’t be absolutely amazing at times, but she has absolutely no say here. I’d be telling her to F off

2 Likes

She has no right to say any words to you about how you raise your children and what you give them and you dont have to answer to her shes just jealous and needs something to start on

she needs to stay on her lane and shut up

I’d laugh in the bitches face!

6 Likes

As a stepmom myself I would never get involved with a gift that was given to my stepson by his MOTHER!!! That’s wrong on so many levels. It’s none of her business as to what you give YOUR son as a gift!

11 Likes

Ummm I’d tell her to shut her mouth and mind her damn business she’s not even his mom :open_mouth:

1 Like

It is not her place to say anything to you about what you give YOUR child. If it is an issue, the father needs to step up and speak. My mom’s fiancé(rest his soul) NEVER would have even thought about speaking on anything my dad gave us. First of all, my dad wakes up and chooses violence on the daily and second, my mom would have told him to stay out of it.

Props to those that have to deal with these kind of stepparents. Makes me glad that I have done the past 17years completely by myself.

None of her business

2 Likes

It is your son your blood don’t listen to her! Brush it off move on from her, I might let the dad know what the deal is and your position. But you do what you want for your son !!

1 Like

Just make sure she doesn’t try to take it because it sounds to me like that’s probably what’s going to happen you have every right in the world to buy your kids whatever gift you want

That is absolutely crazy! I have bonus kids and NEVER would do that. She’s being ridiculous.

3 Likes

Your child your choice

3 Likes

Did she want the watch? :watch:

2 Likes

As a step mom, myself, it’s not her place to bring up issues with parenting disagreements. It’s also not any of her business on what you give or don’t give your kids. As long as there’s no neglect, or abuse, then she needs to step back and keep her opinions to herself.

She’s jealous as she wants the watch and thinks either:

1. you spoil them so they look bad
  2. she wanted the watch.
    What you give your children is your business as long as it’s safe to do so obviously.
2 Likes

Tell her exactly where to shove it. That’s your kid she has no say over what you do with him.

4 Likes

Your son + your money = your business…

I’m confused as to why she even responded :confused:

4 Likes

Tell the step mother to stay in her lane . It is your son not hers .

10 Likes

Text your sons Dad and tell him to give the bitch some D already. She needs to pipe the fuck down.

No ignore her it’s no big deal

2 Likes

I would be knocking on their front door and confronting her for sticking her nose where it doesn’t belong. F hiding behind a text or phone. Let her say it to your face that you should have told her ANY damn thing, let about something you have your son. My temper is different though

8 Likes

Ur baby u decide what they can n can’t get from you NOT HER

3 Likes

My respond would have been “excuse me? I don’t have to tell YOU sh%#*!”

What! You are his Mother you can give them whatever you want. I would have responded “if his FATHER has an issue he should contact me” you owe her no type of explanation it’s between you and the baby daddy if there is a issue.

Sound like she jealous. Go get him some AirPod pros :crazy_face::rofl:

So you’re the mom? And you allow her to act like that towards you? And you gave her an explanation? You’re way nicer than I am lol

What business is it of hers if you gave YOUR child something ?!? I’m confused

8 Likes

Tell Felicia to stay in her lane as she passes Karen. Lol

10 Likes

She’s just a control freak

1 Like

It ain’t none of her business what you do, buy, say for your kids. You’re the mother

4 Likes

Oh hell no! My kid and she can F off!

3 Likes

Ummm you’re the mom and know what is best for YOUR child. If anything, it should be the dad voicing any concerns not her. I don’t think she can decide what is best for him. I would be so upset and tell her to stay in her lane.

7 Likes

Step momma really needs to back off why is it her concern

2 Likes

I know not all step parents are bad but some of them can’t respect boundaries and instead of helping they can complicate coparenting

5 Likes

Like really who son is it??? Did he come out of your ass or mine Ask that nosey bitch that question

I wouldn’t dare explain anything about what I do for my child to the stepparent💁🏻‍♀️

4 Likes

She need to go in a corner and rethink who she questioning … Then stand down after that …

Wtf? He’s your son. She needs to get a life. Since when you need to report to his stepmom your getting your son something. SMDH

Huh?? Wtf did i just read? I had to read this twice. Your kid her stepson. I would have flat out told her mind her fuckin business… Im curious what did dad say? He shouldve check the fuck out her ass. She was the side bitch wasn’t she? :grimacing::rofl::rofl:

I’m a Step mom… We’re not all bitches lol. But other than the fact that your other kids feel left out was there another legitimate reason? I’m not siding with her but I’m wondering if there was more to her side that she didn’t tell you.

My favorite “you weren’t there when we conceived this child…mind your business. If you have any thoughts feel free to tell your husband” Meanwhile if she wants something to control tell her to control her opinions out load!

The way i feel is its your kid get him what you want. But i would not send him to his dad’s house with gifts i got him. They would stay at home. I mean does the Step mom have kids or her own? I would not want other kids to break your kids stuff. Or if the toy made lots of sounds she might not want that in her house. But you can buy what you want for your kid.

Fuck her
He is your kid. You don’t beed permission for anything :rofl::rofl::rofl:

She sounds a little jealous to me…my child my gift smdh STEPMOM, NEEDS TO STFU AND MIND HER BUSINESS!! ijs​:neutral_face::neutral_face:

Her money and kid= Girl STFU and mind yo damn business! She definitely tried it!!!

I think she is over stepping, my kids are grown but my boyfriend has a 12 year okd we get every other weekend, and she is a great kid but i dont get into their business about her , we talk about stuff me n guy but him and sx communicate about daughter alot and i think that is great for their daughter and i am the one here on friday night when she comes over because her dad works afternoonsbut i treat her just like she is one of mine and my k8ds are older and test her and i like that

Yeah I’d tell her to eat my whole entire A$$ HOLE

Chess pieces happens time and time again

Lmao I wish a bitch would !!!

As a step mom myself who has her bonus children 24/7 and sees mom every other weekend i dont see this as a problem since its used and your son already has a cell phone. Now if you were purchasing them a brand new phone as their first phone then definitely talk to dad, not me about it. But since that’s not the case I don’t see this as an issue. Just giving you my opinion as a step mommy in her shoes :grinning:

Just wondering where some of these hoes get the audacity sometimes :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

F her she tryna control shit she can’t period that’s ur child and whatever u want them to have they can without her bitter ass input

Do her and the dad have custody of him? Has there been any problems in the past with this? Seems way out of line for a step mom to tell the mom anything about what to do with her own kid, unless she doesn’t have rights to the kid for some reason. Super strange.

I see where people need to step back a view from both sides…yes common courtesy to say hey gave Johnny an apple watch just fyi…an if it’s a problem for what ever reason at the other house have him leave it home when goes to dads…why argue over the little things really…

Why do you need to tell her anything. I am the “stepmom” in my family and have NEVER spoke. To the mom…23 years. Live 5 miles from each other

nooooo your not missing anything, she (the stepmom) is clearly missing some sense, meaning you don’t need anyone’s approval let alone hers to gift your child anything!!! tell her to mind her business!!!

2 Likes

He is ur child not hers u can do what u want…

5 Likes

Oh no way you give what you want to your kid

2 Likes

I’m a stepmom here and…she’s being ridiculous!! I couldn’t care less about what mom gets my SD honestly. If it’s good or bad for her that’s her call and if there are consequences then she will deal with them (whatever it may be that she provided to her child) .

However she has a phone but she is not allowed to bring it to our home. Her DAD and I set that rule though. If she needs to communicate with her mom or her step dad she has both our phones to use. If there’s an emergency, we can contact mom and SD. That’s our rule though and mom has respected it without a problem.

There’s a difference and situations when step parents can decide and have a major say in rules and gadgets but this one here SM definitely has no say.

You are the mom, he is your child, it’s none of her business. It’s a watch!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: is this a whole joke? Tell that woman to Eff off and find something better to bitch at someone about.

First of all, no offense to the stepmom, but you are his mother. If you want to give him a million dollars that’s you’re right as his parent!!!

3 Likes

Ummmm, she is the STEP-MOM​:thinking::thinking::thinking:. She has no say what so everrrrrrrrrr regarding you giving your child a gift and or anything. Consult with the step mom about what? Please, the STEP-MOM IS OUT OF POCKET WITH THIS ONE.:thinking::thinking:

Bihhh that’s a stepmom. She can step on :joy:

1 Like

What your missing is the ability to ignore this (fill in the blank). I would not respond, text, or give her a second thought. Why is she responding or formulating any sort of opinion regarding your son?

4 Likes