My spouse wouldn't let me join a dinner he had with his friend

Lololol absolutely not. :rofl:

2 Likes

No no no you better Invite yourself

I’d be saving money, getting things in order for myself and the kids and getting ready to leave him. Get everything all set first, get your important documents, some clothes for you and kids, and go while he is “out” one night.

3 Likes

Umm no he shouldn’t be going with another woman ESPECIALLY if you can’t go! Something else is going on between them! Find a babysitter for your toddler if you can and go spy! That is absolutely disgusting!

1 Like

So tell him you can get a sitter so you can go with him…

1 Like

Thats a date. Period.

2 Likes

A toddler to a dinner date at 8pm doesn’t sound fun

6 Likes

Not me pulling up with my own eyes :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Is be going to that dinner… without the toddler too…. I’d sure as hell bring a camera though :triumph::woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Girl! Get you a babysitter and show up to see what’s really going on!

9 Likes

Sounds snazzy! Tell him no he’s not going and has no reason to go on a dinner date with her or anyone else but you. Or tell him uhh bye bye :rofl:

5 Likes

Leave him. You can do better than him. It most definitely sounds suspicious and you are his wife, he shouldn’t have pics of her on his phone or go without talking it over with you first and even then. What business does a married man have going out late with a another woman?

2 Likes

Follow his cheating ass and catch him red handed

Don’t make assumptions :woman_shrugging:t2:if they had a work relationship, don’t assume it’s something more . If you don’t trust him, why are you with him?

12 Likes

That’s a big nope for me. My husband would never, and neither would I. The very few times he’s had a dinner with another female it’s been for work, and I’ve met them before. But typically he avoids those situations and makes it a group thing unless he absolutely has to. If it’s not a work thing, I’d be invited and if I couldn’t go I don’t think he would either. I’ve only gone to dinner with a guy without my husband one time and it was to meet up with my cousin who was passing through. And I invited hubby, he declined. Mind you we trust each other completely, but we would never open the door for there to even be rumors, much less an affair. Your hubby putting himself in that situation is disrespectful to you and your marriage. It’s a dangerous slope he’s on. Be careful hon, this has all kinds of red flags.

2 Likes

No…I wish my husband would

That’s a date girl. Cut your losses and leave. You’re the “other” girl. He should’ve brought it up with you and told you “We are going to dinner with a friend of mine tonight so be ready by this time”. He has no respect for you

1 Like

Are you crazy I would be going with or with out him but she would know who I was

2 Likes

Girl follow his ass and see what’s he Is up to. Our gut feeling is never wrong

It is a date. Invite yourself and make her feel like the third wheel. Then leave his ass.

Get your shit and run

Get a sitter and book dinner with a different man. Its the only way to deal with this.

1 Like

I’d show up and say honey you forgot a couple things at home, your wife and child.
And if it was a date I would have a bag of his shit in my hand, throw it at him and say don’t bother coming home you won’t be able to get in

1 Like

Pack the child up and go with him!

no no no no no Id be finding out the restaurant and either spy on them or go and show up and go to the table and introduce yourself as his wife. this is very very sketchy

4 Likes

Tell him your going and bringing your toddler! The nerve!

3 Likes

He doesn’t want you there, if he did he would have asked you. Sounds like it might be a date or something.

2 Likes

He’s lying. It’s a date!! Girl you better show up too!! Be like when you coming home, the babies are hungry!! :sweat_smile:How you affording this dinner??!!!

6 Likes

Red flags are waving. He’s cheating with her. 100% guaranteed

6 Likes

That is not okay at all

1 Like

Get a babysitter. No husband I know would exclude his wife from a dinner with a close female friend. Put a stop to it now! He is cruel! I would tell him I was having dinner with a divorce lawyer!

4 Likes

It is a date. You don’t deserve that. I’d be leaving asap. F that guy.

1 Like

Bringing the toddler…lol.Tell him to watch the toddler and get dressed up and make dinner date with friends. But he doesn’t actually need to know who you are with. Dress to kill!

Stop being naive. You know exactly why he doesn’t want you there it’s because you’ll get in his way of doing the deed with this chick. They’ve also obviously already done it honestly. Of course he’s going late at night cause that’s usually when the hanky panky happens. Girl just leave him

10 Likes

If he respects you at all and you told him you felt uncomfortable with the situation and he doesn’t change the plan or include you I would 100% feel as if their is more to it than being lead on. On the other hand their does need to be trust. How do you know about the pics ? Going threw his phone ? If so their are already trust issues. Or another suggestion would you getting a sitter so that you could partake without the toddler at an 8 p.m. dinner.

2 Likes

Get a babysitter and go with him!

1 Like

I would have just said oh this will be fun. I will be ready when you are. Otherwise nope you are not going to eat a “late” dinner with some “lady” you USED to work for. Nope not now… not on my watch!!

4 Likes

Trust your instinct :heart:

He’s possibly cheating on you :woman_shrugging:t4: I’d show up with the baby and join them

11 Likes

That would be a no from me.

Sounds like you leave him in a cloud of grey smoke

Girl byeeeee find a friend and go on dinner dates then and see how it goes, f**ckerrr , so mummy stays at home with HIS TODDLER so he can go on a date?

What do you mean he have pictures of her on his phone, :face_with_raised_eyebrow: you better start putting money away for a rainy day.

4 Likes

Why does he have pictures of her :grimacing:

2 Likes

You either trust him, or you don’t.

Put the shoe on the other foot … If you had a close friend from years before that you haven’t seen in awhile, and you had an opportunity to go meet for dinner, would you want to drag the baby & you SO along? He would feel so out of place, and the baby would be a distraction to the “catching up” conversation. Maybe you would invite him along, and want to take the baby … but everyone needs “me” time.

Hes sleeping with her

1 Like

Run for the hills darling, he aint right for you, pray God sends in mr Right

Immediately No :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: absolutely not … if he does you better just leave

That would be a if you go, I won’t be here when you return

1 Like

That’s definitely a date

I would never stay with a man who treats me this way and I’m not one to just say leave for no reason

Super weird. He is trying to fool you

Go with your gut, trust yourself.

Why are you even with him still, writing this post after any of that :thinking:

Hate to say it but why would someone’s SO be goin to dinner with another women especially alone… sounds like maybe there’s more the meets the eye :eye:

1 Like

Message her and ask if she’d mind. That’s what I’d do at least.

Why are you going through his phone? There could be any number of reasons for their dinner at 8 that don’t include a date. If he knew her before you, he could have went out with her before he met you. It doesn’t make sense to start dating her now

2 Likes

This is really inappropriate on his and her part. I would not be comfortable with this and your husband shouldn’t be either so the fact that he is comfortable with it is really suspicious.

1 Like

Definitely something more going on,if it’s innocent he wouldn’t have cared if you tagged along

2 Likes

WOW! I cant be more shocked at the cheek some men have. What happened to men!!! GOOD MEN… Thank God I married one of the good ones. One of the best ones.

This is really shocking to read. Im sorry. I just cant get my head wrapped around how this is ACCEPTABLE!!! How can he disrespect his wife by thinking this is OK! This is NOT OK!

Love yourself enough to LET GO!! HE DOES NOT DESERVE YOU.

Woman should not be second best. EVER!!

1 Like

Sometimes I read these posts and I can’t believe there are women who literally just like deal with this kind of behavior. My SO would NEVER…. Literally never. And to be so bold as to do it right in your face. Pictures of another woman on his phone…. A late dinner that you’re not allowed to. Have you ever met her. Does she know of you… even if she does it could not matter. This needs to be addressed. Don’t settle for that. Go anyways.

16 Likes

I think you have every right to get a babysitter and just show up. No man goes out to dinner with just a friend he has tons of pictures of.

3 Likes

It is. Say goodbye and bring him to court for child support.

Leave him. He’s cheating.

1 Like

Ummmm what are you doing girl???

LEAVE! I’d never ever ever let my man go on a date alone with a female! “Friend or not” that’s hella rude!

They’re definitely having that special coffee together…

1 Like

Why don’t you make dinner plans with a friend for the following night and he can stay home with your toddler?

2 Likes

The woman probably doesn’t even want him …it’s him trying to look open carefree and available

1 Like

If you’re not ok with this you need to tell him.

1 Like

But he told u he was going with her. Why would he tell u that if he was cheating? I’m not saying it’s right. But he never hid who he was going with.

2 Likes

I wish my man would :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh nope I wouldn’t allow that

That would be a big NO!!! And why does he have pictures of her on his phone there is way more to this than he puts on

3 Likes

It’s definitely a date…

2 Likes

Ya that’s a hellll NO ! It would be a different story if there was a group going, but just him and another woman. I would say if there’s nothing going on she’s welcome to come here to hang out and have dinner.

I think you’re right :thinking::thinking:

Where does he buy his audacities?

13 Likes

Have you met this woman?

I wouldn’t be overly worried if they are good friends and he’s not keeping it a secret from you - personally.

My husband and I have our own friends from the past that we might meet up with for coffee or dinner without eachother

4 Likes

Throw the whole garbage away!!
He is doing it big & bold in front of u…
Have some respect for urself u deserve better than him…

3 Likes

You know originally I thought he was going out with a group. Your husband has a date planned. What are you going to do.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want to take a toddler out at 8pm. Heck, I wouldn’t take my almost 10 year old at 8pm. Maybe 8pm is just when she’s not busy. And presumably they’re at least partially talking shop. He’s up front with you about who he’s going with. I wouldn’t have a problem with it.

4 Likes

Oh it’s a date believe that
I’m so sorry that’s totally not ok at allll

2 Likes

I really want you to take a step back and read what you wrote, act like it was someone else posting it. Really read the words and be honest with yourself about what you would say if this came from a stranger. Or even a friend.

Good luck :heartbeat:

11 Likes

He’s hiding something, I would run and not look back. What he is doing is very disrespectful to you. You deserve way better than what he’s giving you. Never settle for less than you deserve and always listen to your gut intuition it will never lie to you.

2 Likes

The fact that your husband is more worried about another woman’s feelings over your own is wrong . A married man has no business going to dinner with another woman on his own . My husband wouldn’t be coming home to a marriage if he pulled that shit .

3 Likes

Get a babysitter. See if that changes things. Honestly regardless of it being another woman the issue may be that he doesn’t want to tote a toddler for dinner, which is honestly understandable.

Just my take

I wish my husband would even crack his lips to speak such ignorance to me …… he better be taking his things and leaving his key …. idk how much more clear he needs to be …. This ain’t the first or last of you accept it!

2 Likes

I tell him have a great time drop a air pod in the car and you and a friend have dinner close by are same place

Get a sitter and show up

5 Likes

are you serious???this is the worst sign of disrespect

1 Like

My husband wouldn’t go anywhere that I wasn’t welcome to go just saying

2 Likes

Lol that’s a big nooooooo for me.

Sounds like a date to me. Don’t care. Ow it’s up to you to decide what to do. But I’d say it’s over and while he’s on his date make plans to either leave or throw his stuff out and lock him out.

He’s cheating with her and throwing it your face

2 Likes

I would definitely get a sitter for my child and then follow him and just show up because if he is cheating you will definitely know immediately

3 Likes

Hes cheating big time

1 Like

Infidelity Support Group

1 Like

That’s his side chick

2 Likes

Ummm… no… first off, he’s a scum fark to even put that shit over you, and if he was a man he wouldn’t put you in a position to feel left out or question yourself… and thirdly, no decent spouse would have friends of the opposite sex and go out to dinner by themselves… let alone at 8pm and say he’s gonna be late… I’d be putting his clothes outside and he can stay out the rest of his life…

It’s certainly not appropriate xx

1 Like