My wife told me she thinks she might be gay: What do I do?

Oh and secret phone convos… is cheating. Man or woman.

4 Likes

Let her go…let her be free to work out her dilemma…the ending will be the same anyway…dont postpone it

Thank her as you out the door.

Go to a therapist! F B is not a free medical clinic!

Tell her to ask her friend if you can watch and participate.

Ask her if the 3 of you can kick it…
Maybe you guys can have a type of relationship

5 Likes

Do you want to settle for a sexless marriage? Where you’re just relegated to friend zone support person while she lesbians out? Sounds selfish of her.

1 Like

I say if you love her and she you then encourage her and see what happens…why is everyone encouraging them to just break up…

Well it sound like to me the marriage is over. I’m sorry to say. If you kept the marriage ,you will forever ( even if in your mind) question her .

She told you she’s gay, she told you she doesn’t like men, I don’t think she can be any clearer than that! What are you waiting for?! She’s telling you she does not want you as a husband. She’s telling you she does not want a husband. Instead of telling you straight out she wants a divorce, she’s trying to be kind to you and apparently it’s confusing you. It’s time to file for divorce, dude she’s not into you.

Move on and find you a female that’s not “confused” 🤷

1 Like

If so far it is only a phone relationship, give her space and see where it leads, She sounds confused. What caused this condition?

Pack your bags and leave, she has cheated already and in her head she’s already moved on. She just doesn’t want to be alone if it doesn’t work out with this other women so she’s hanging onto u just incase.

How long have your been together as husband and wife? Are children involved?

Let her go,she doesn’t love you truly if she’s wanting time to go try things like that,give a bliss and say good bye.

Tell her to hit the road Jack.

Kick her butt to the curb

Prayers for you to get through this

Jessica Ann thats the biggest bunch of bull crap I ever smelled. Being Gay is a choice, your not born that way damn.

1 Like

Get the hell away her.

I think this is bogus.

Kick her gay ass out !!!

Shes already cheating

Tell her you are gay and want a threesome with her and her friend.

There is nothing you can do .!! Move on .! Your wife is now a liberal.!

Kick that bitch to the curve hope you had a prenuptial :rofl::rofl: she thinks she’s gay knowing she’s leaving wit half your shit. Marriage is a scam lmao.

Don’t know how you can trust her. Just my opinion

Go to a good church as a family, or find a good pastor to counsel with

1 Like

Don’t feel like it’s your fault You’re not a women,no man can give her what she wants,if she’s truly gay.

Kick her to the curb.

Give her that good dick and tell her called you in the morning :grin:

She betrayed you! Thats cheating!

1 Like

This is exactly why the left is pushing all the LGBT stuff,To break up families ,People that thought a little of These feelings are being told it is totally OK To break up a family for a gay relationship It’s the new cool thing

1 Like

get a girlfriend. she got one.

4 Likes

Ask her for a threesome

Nothing you can do …if she is gay …she is gay

1 Like

Tell her you identify as a woman. If she isnt homophobic she will accept you and everything is back to normal.

If you love her, Let her go !

Divorce her stay friends

1 Like

Let her go since she isn’t committed to you and the marriage. You may want to help her pack, :woman_shrugging:.

5 Likes

Get rid of her. A woman is like a monkey. She won’t let go of one limb until she has a firm grip on another. She is using you.

Lead her to salvation in Christ Jesus!

Maybe she’s bi. Maybe she’s curious about being with a woman. But you are also her rock and foundation. My wife turned out to be bi. And I said if she felt she needed that female companionship, I would support her. Since the. She has had a couple girlfriends. I’ve met them or know of them at the time. She doesn’t really “date” them but more like hang out. And I think because of me supporting her, she feels even more close to me and I can feel it too. Be very open with eachother about everything. Concerns, fears and insecurities.

Be understanding she is going through a difficult time. She was brave to tell you. If you love her you’ll give her time and freedom to choose.

She has already made her decision believe that !! Let her go it’s over don’t let her string you along !!

Her sexuality is her choice, and you need to make your choice.

If you are her best friend she will let you join in … everyone’s a winner ! Happy days :grin:

Listen to what she is saying believe her and then move on with your life

1 Like

Don’t let her have an option, on time to think. you need to tell her you need to think about things. Her already initiating a conversation with another woman while being “your person” is cheating. You’re better than that.

1 Like

If she’s talking to another person she’s already gone. And you can’t change gay! Prayers to you during your healing process and I’m sorry.

I give her credit for telling you. Separate & see what happens i am sorry this happened, but unfortunately i know a few people this has happened to . If she really likes woman , but stays married to you, she will never be happy Nor will you

1 Like

So basically she cheated on you…
What if she was doing this with another man? Would that make you feel any different?
It’s time to leave.

She’s being selfish honestly… while I believe that she should have the right to be who she is inside, she needs to put on her big girl panties and end the relationship with you first. I feel like by telling you that she loves you and that you’re her person, she is almost guilting you into letting her go to discover who she really is so that she doesn’t have to be the jerk that leaves you for a woman… I think it’s time to take your dignity and leave. You can do better even though I’m sure right now it feels so hard. This too shall pass. Life goes on and sometimes the only thing keeping us from the best thing that’s ever happened to us is our inability to let go of what is bad for us.

What is cultivated is what we become. We are not born any particular way. I have observed two sets of identical twins. One of each set said they were gay. How can people with the same DNA be opposites.

She needs to get in touch with God and not let the devil get to her or you by these comments you cannot trust, open the Bible to find your answers

Do not let her bulldoze you. It’s a good idea to step back from the relationship, no sex no cuddles. Be strong, get some counseling and figure out what you want to do with this. She cant expect you to remain faithful and stick around when she is clearly not

If she actually hasn’t been with a woman, she could be bi-curios

I might be one of the few who will look at the situation this way but please consult with your pastor because this is a spiritual problem…

Sounds like she has been struggling with this for some time. She probably just dated and married a man because that’s what she thought she was supposed to do. It also sounds like she is not just “talking” to another woman. A conversation won’t make you think you are gay. Sounds like there are feelings there. I don’t think she needs time, she needs to be honest with you and herself and not drag this on any longer than it has to. You deserve to be happy and to find someone who can love you in the way that you deserve.

5 Likes

So she basically is “takin a break” from you but continuing these phone conversations with this other woman? Seems like you should ask her to also take a break from the other woman to be fair and find some counseling, both individual and together. If she isn’t willing to do that, I think you have your answer.

6 Likes

You can’t change what she is feeling and she is wasting your time. Let her move on and you go find I person that fit you. Life is to short.

5 Likes

Listen to your wife. Seek marital counseling. Don’t condemn or shame her. Perhaps this is confusion on her part but maybe not. If she comes out as gay, that’s who she is and neither of you are to be “blamed”. This happens to good people all the time and no one is at fault here. I hope the two of you can resolve this situation and remain friends no matter what the outcome. But please get professional help.

5 Likes

If there are children, really try to work it out. Sounds to me like this phone woman is putting ideas in your wife’s head. She needs to stop these conversations and own up to her responsibilities. If she decides she is gay then it will be time for the next step, whatever the 2 of you decide.

4 Likes

She is being unfaithful no matter how you look at it.

The devil is a liar! pray about this marriage is meant for man and woman and God surely will a way for you.

Keep praying to god to help your marriage. An to give you both the strength to get through this .

Homosexuality is a sin and a choice.

Pray for understanding and love her . God love us

Get the heck out of Dodge :eyes::thinking:exit :-1:

I would start looking like “yesterday.”

Well to be blunt cheating is cheating it dont matter with who so hit the road