Pregnancy announcement ideas?

I Am Looking for ways to announce my pregnancy! I love the outdoorsy, country, rustic stuff, so if it has anything to do with those, the better! Tia

33 Likes

Get a photo of you sitting on an egg in a nest.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Pregnancy announcement ideas? - Mamas Uncut

IF YOU’RE A NERD please do “may the fourth be with us!” and have a star Wars themed thing where the colour of the gender or whatever is shot out of a death star

Do a count down theme 4(on the oldest) 3(middle) 2(youngest) 1(new baby)

2 Likes

Not sure how far along you are but we did a Christmas announcement by hanging a Christmas ornament with baby feet print and coming soon 2017 printed on it.

2 Likes

May the 4th be with you

8 Likes

I had a shirt made that said
“The Fourth is with Us”

Still haven’t figured out how this keeps happening…surprise!

This was ours a few weeks ago, but obviously it isn’t for everyone

Check out pintrest they have lots of ideas

If you’re having a hard time thinking of ways to introduce them, it’s probably time to stop having them.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Pregnancy announcement ideas? - Mamas Uncut

Ooops!!! We did it again x4

13 Likes

1 2 3 4 our families growing by one more

5 Likes

Just announce dude this is #4

14 Likes

Do a count down theme 4(on the oldest) 3(middle) 2(youngest) 1(new baby)

“We’re gonna need a bigger boat” and a pic of baby shark do do :musical_note:

5 Likes

You could all put your hands on top of eachother over the scan and do a little video removing your hands one at a time!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Just tell them. no sence starting ant fires or anyone getting hurt.

8 Likes

After 4 it’s no longer a surprise lol. I wouldn’t say anything lol

20 Likes

Kids holding a sign “moms got another bun on the oven” (with nuts if it’s a boy)

4 Likes

I would do a family pic with these shirts!
https://www.kaansdesigns.com/collections/family-matching/products/copy-of-adult-the-original-scoop-and-v-neck-black

1 Like

Have a photo shoot with your 3 kids up to their ears in nappies and baby clothes with a caption “guess what the kids are getting” :joy::hugs:
And CONGRATS!!! I think it’s great news and you have every right to get excited about announcing each Bub’s impending arrival :heart:

I put a pic up of each of my children saying player 1, player 2 and so forth lol pic of me and partner with the scan and put player 4 loading… X

A girl I know just did this she got them t shirts one with “been there” one with “done that” and the third one was “now it’s my turn to be a big sister” … was so cute!

When i was pregnant with my 3rd my Hubby took a photo with myself and our other 2 kids and i put it on Facebook and wrote ‘me and my 3 babys’ :blush:

Ahhhhh shit, here we go again :notes:

2 Likes

I had my 3 hold a picture of the ultra sound and put "shut the front door, there’s gonna be 4":woman_shrugging::rofl:

Just say if it’s a boy or girl

2 Likes

My daughter did with her 2nd baby , brought Grdaughter in and said take her coat off than asked if I liked her shirt saying she is a big Sissy ,totally took me be surprise

We didn’t wanna be “odd” so we decided to “even” things out!
Come celebrate our #4!
May be corny but it sounded good in my head lol…

6 Likes

This is what we did for no.4, simple and easy :grinning: Pinterest has a few ideas, congratulations

4 Likes

Mine was super simple. I wanted my kidgets in it so I dressed the girls in pink and the boys in blue. Used a teddy bear we already had and the ultrasound pictures. I bought some balloons for $1 each and took them to a hiking trail overlooking a river. I promised them ice cream if they gave me a good pic lol. This was to announce my 6th baby. Pic in the reply

4 Likes

I did this for my Facebook announcement :slightly_smiling_face: currently 26 weeks :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

If you thought 3’s a crowd open the door for number 4 …

3 Likes

It’s the 4th. So just a it’s a boy! Or it’s a girl! Would be plenty

4 Likes

Baby #1 , baby #2, baby #3 have the kids wear that and on your tee put baby #4 loading

5 Likes

Everyone post pregancys on Facebook lol

1 Like

When people are talking about doing something with x amount of kids, casually say well, with 4 kids now we…( What ever you do) then wait for people to realize you said 4 instead of 3.

1 Like

One potato
2 potato
3 potato
4…arriving xx/xx/xxxx

16 Likes

“I don’t know how to use birth control”

9 Likes

Go up to people and say "I’m pregnant "

9 Likes

Britney Spears. Oops, I did it again

9 Likes

Oops, I did it again!

2 Likes

1, 2, 3, 4….after this we’ll have no more!

16 Likes

OPPS we did it again …

Idk I’m a gamer. If I ever get a future spouse that plays the same game as me. This photo is good enough. If you get it. You get it.

It’s no where near perfect but this was mine

1 Like

Just tell people you are pregnant😐

1 Like

I had a sign made on Etsy because I am not creative at all, but there’s some really cute ideas on there e

Play the song. Oops I did it again

2 Likes

A print out of dj khald saying another one

Don’t tell anyone and see how long it takes people to realise you are not getting fat and have the guts to ask if you are in fact pregnant

1 Like

These were the 2 I used :slight_smile:

baby Yoda… may the 4th be with you? Lol

1 Like

I swear there’s some horrible people here. Who cares if it’s the 4th or 10th?! It’s still loved and special. How do you think this child is going to feel when they grow up and find out mom and dad didn’t give a crap enough to make their existence known like their brothers/sisters? “Oh, you’re the 4th so you don’t deserve an announcement.” Pathetic.

9 Likes

I swear I would walk about in a T-shirt the says I swear this is the last one and not say anything see how long it takes people to catch on :joy:

17 Likes

Ummm “we are having our 4th child” is suffice…

6 Likes

Do something like the game: Four in a row!! In the chips you put baby figures :rofl:

1 Like

We did a sign that said “oops mum and dad did it again” and got our 3 eldest to hold it up with shocked faces :blush:

2 Likes

Definitely involve your other 3 kids in the Announcement- it’ll be cute

Put on FB, done! :grin: Cute!

Maybe a gofundme to pay to get your tubes tied!

10 Likes

Were big starwars fans in my house so i made a fb post about may the 4th be with you and i love you to the death star and back with pictures of my positive tests. It wont let me post the picture but i thought it was super cute

Let the 4th be with you. Like people did for the 4th of july. I thought that was funny but will be cute for announcing a 4th baby.

6 Likes

I can’t believe what half the people on here are saying :astonished: so what it’s this ladies 4th baby ffs?? You announce it how big or small you want to mama because every baby is an absolute blessing and deserves to been seen as such! With my fourth I just posted a picture of my scan picture and it was after a bad miscarriage so I was too excited to not share :joy: congratulations :tada:

I put my husband and I’s boots on a bench and the older 3’s boots underneath with added baby cowboy boots and a letter board with ultrasound picture, name, and due date. It was a cute picture, congratulations on your 4th!

Google the original, the remix, the encore, the mic drop. They sell the shirts in all sizes and they are cute!

1 Like

You could do a cute photo with the other kids holding signs. Kind of like oldest saying sister/brother for sale. Second saying baby for sale and third saying not me that one with an arrow to you holding ultrasound pics. Of course it would depend on age of other children. But look at Google, there are some cute picture ideas.

I just told everyone I was pregnant lol now since im a mom of 3 boys and i found out im having a girl I did a cute gender reveal my oldest son had a shirt that said head of security my middle son had a shirt that said back up security and my youngest son had a shirt that said security in training and I got a baby shirt that said one protected sister and just made stops at everyones house lol

The one where put colored baby powder down your crack and fart the color

Tbh anything as long as you don’t burn your state down like some idiots :roll_eyes:

1 Like

A group scavenger hunt

At this point nobody care…just announce boy or girl

20 Likes

Girl or boy, what’s one more, mommy’s having baby #4

5 Likes

This was my announcement for #4!

12 Likes

Have the kids hold the ultrasound saying our parents couldnt social distance. Lol.

2 Likes

I announced on Christmas posting a picture of my family all in red and my shirt says “the more the merrier coming June 2021” with my 3 year old holding an ultrasound picture
He’s our 5th baby.

3 Likes

I believe Etsy sells digital Announcements so you can choose a nice one without spending a lot of money with nice backdrops!

If you announced in/or due in May…
May the fourth be with you.

4 Likes

This was ours for our 4th. Simple but cute.

8 Likes

Star wars theme…4th be with us!

2 Likes

Pictures of the older ones carrying the ultrasounds saying “not again” with their heads in their hands lol

2 Likes

This was my announcement for my second.

4 Likes

This was our announcement last December for my 4th pregnancy. The tiniest human is almost 2 months old now and brought our kid count up to 7! (I have 3 bonus kids.) She also broke our tie! Now we have 4 girls and 3 boys! Anyone who says that a pregnancy isn’t special because of how many siblings preceded the newest one is just a sad person with issues of their own… Congratulations!

4 Likes

1 fish 2 fish red fish new fish? Lol

7 Likes

Get some nice cards, envelopes, some twine, and a wax seal and stamp. Make em out to the people you care about individually.

This shows that you care. The people you send them to will appreciate it more and you and your baby.

This was ours for baby #2

I have never been pregnant but you could say something like 4th times a charm

This is us announcing my husband and I’s second but 6th in total. His shirt reads I am so cute my parents are having another. That’s what the older kids got to see when they came home from school. Than I posted pictures of them reading it. Asked everyone what they were reacting to. 3 hours later posted this picture and a gender reveal video. Because we were trying to see if our older kids could figure it out themselves

1 Like

We recently announced baby #3…

3 Likes

Mmmmmmmm are you letting us know something

This was mine for baby #4… which was also boy #4.

18 Likes

We used this for our 6th. For my fifth I made shirts for all the kids with their number in the birth order, then made a shirt for myself with the number 5 & an arrow pointed at my belly. We surprised my husband at the airport!

3 Likes

This was my announcement from 2 days ago :rofl:

2 Likes

What I did for my 4th child, was pick up the phone and call people. :joy: when she was born though, these announcements weren’t a thing. Neither were gender reveals.

2 Likes