Pregnancy TMI question?

Has anyone ever experienced little to or NO discharge during their third trimester??? I’ve been trying to find articles of research but I’m coming up with “types” and “normal/dangerous” discharge but not anything on if you’re having “none”. I’m currently 39 weeks with this pregnancy and during my 3 other pregnancies, I had so much discharge that I had to wear pads and liners and had lost chunks of my plug by now!!! I have an appt coming up but thought I could see what you ladies experienced!!

14 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Pregnancy TMI question - Mamas Uncut

With my third I had none either. He was a healthy 9lbs 10 oz lol

I only have 1 child and never experienced this

1 Like

2 kiddos, no discharge. Both healthy and crazy. Had a 42 weeker and a 41 weeker lol

1 Like

I’m 38+5 and have like barely any discharge so ya not the only one. I haven’t lost any plug either. I’m sure you’ll be allgoods xx

1 Like

I don’t remember any kind of discharge.

I didn’t have any until the morning I went into labor. :joy:. It’s actually what convinced me I was in labor.

1 Like

I never had discharge either I had to be induced so I don’t even know what losing the plug is like

Your amniotic fluid may be low and that’s not good for the baby, I would have it checked.

1 Like

This is my first I am in labor right now and I never had it

2 Likes

I never had any with any of my kids.

If it’s green they say it’s normal… but if it’s clear might be ur amniotic fluid… or could be uti too… get checked if it keeps happening…

I have one child. I had zero discharge until I lost my mucus plug. Nothing else until my water broke.

How do u all remember such tiny amounts of this type of info from previous pregnancies lol

3 Likes

Get tested for uti. On my 6th and dealing with same thing they said showing sign of uti. And I’m 40 weeks still waiting for him to come.

I told the dr I felt like I was a leaky faucet. 3 healthily babies. But trust your gut. If it doesn’t feel right call the dr!

I never had any discharge or lost any of my mucous plug and I carried full-term up until my scheduled c-section 3 days before my due date. He’s my only child but I would say that’s normal.

I had zero discharge with my first.
Until my water broke at 42 weeks

1 Like

2 kids never had discharge 2 healthy kiddos

Next to non with my first two but heaps with this one. I wouldn’t worry too much every pregnancy is different. Might be worth calling your midwife anyway just to set your mind at ease x

1 Like

Get lost love back with the help of LOVE SPELL CASTE – If there are any problems like leaving your partner after a divorce, remarriage, love marriage, etc. we can help you get back your lost love. Don’t lose heart over the past when it can be rectified.
Astrologer GURU JI can solve all the problems CALL NOW/ WHATS APP +1 732 800 4404

E-mail - [email protected]

2 Likes

2 boys, I had nothing with either. I also never spotted and my body never prepped for labor for my 9.5lb & 10lb boys. 2 c-sections and with the 1st one (10 lbs 2 oz) I didn’t bleed until around 24 hrs post-op. Nurses said I was a rarity.

I never had many with both of mine

i started contractions at exactly 38 weeks and literally lost my mucus plug a few minutes before my water broke lmao

Never really had any so normal I think

I had lots of discharge with my two sons I guess everyone is different x

Cant say I remember any discharge with either pregnancy but its been a while

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Pregnancy TMI question - Mamas Uncut

I had no discharge 3rd trimester. Nothing until 38weeks when my waters started leaking. My daughter was born at 38+1.

It’s normal :grin: I lost my plug the night before with my first, second I didn’t loose my plug until my water broke third my water broke didn’t notice the plug. Call you midwife If you’re really worried. Every pregnancy is different :relaxed:

I had absolutely no discharge with all three of my pregnancies, no loss of my plug either

1 Like

I didn’t have any with either of my pregnancies

7 Likes

Contact your doctor ASAP about this. I wouldn’t really rely on medical advice regarding this matter from Facebook groups.

6 Likes

I had 5 children and never had that happen at all, not even a little. Check with your doctor but I doubt it’s anything to worry about. In a week or so it will all happen at once. Congratulations on the upcoming wee one.

2 Likes

We have men in the group?

4 Likes

I had a decent amount with both my pregnancies with my second pregnancy of twins I didnt have barely any towards the end but I had them at 35 weeks. I also had to use liners in my second trimester then all the sudden it almost completely went away. I’m not a doctor but I believe its normal

1 Like

Pregnancy can vary from child to child… not every single one of your pregnancies are going to be the same! I had 4 kids and 4 very different experiences with each one! No discharge isn’t a bad thing!! However if you are truly worried something may be wrong the best place to get answers is your OBGYN! Good luck momma!!

17 Likes

Every pregnancy is different. I didn’t have any with any of mine, only in the beginning. I also had my twins early at 34 weeks.

I didn’t have hardly any discharge my whole pregnancy. I wore pads a bit in my second trimester but after that I didn’t need them. I never lost my mucus plug either but once I passed my EDD I was induced.

I didn’t any with my pregnancy (only one.) I did in the 1st and 2nd to the point it bleached my underwear. But none the 3rd trimester and no plug ever showed.

Both my pregnancies I didn’t have a lot of discharge :woman_shrugging:t3: killed my battery control my second one did

I had Zero discharge with both of my pregnancies. Had healthy babies :grin:

2 Likes

I had a lot my whole pregnancy, but from 37-39 weeks slowed down until I lost my mucus plug. Then it went back to the way it was.

Every pregnancy is different. Consult your doctor if evert thing checks or ok then is day you are ok. Age plays a factor also. My pregnancy at 18 was so different then at 30.

Why first two pregnancies I also had alot, and I also felt it was odd with my third baby (born in feb. :blush:) in had none the whole time. So very strange…but all was well.

Lost plug with 1st never lost it with my 2nd. No discharge with either

I’ve had 5 children and never had any until I was in actual labour with each maybe this is the case this time of ur really worried get urself checked out … good luck and congratulations

1 Like

With my 1st and 3rd I had no warnings til the contractions hit really bad. My second I actually felt and saw my mucus plug about 2hrs before contractions. I didn’t even know I was pregnant with my 4th til I delivered her in the er (long scary and somewhat funny story) They do say every pregnancy and labor is different. The only thing my 1st 3 had in common was my water never broke even though I was dilating quick

I really didn’t have any :woman_shrugging:t2: delivered my healthy baby girl in March.

I am 36 weeks with my seventh and am experiencing the same thing!!! My last two were ridiculous and the doctor would always tell me it was my body knowing to get ready for delivery etc. and this one… nothing!

1 Like

For the 3 or 4 days before I had my bloody show and my water broke, I was having like NO discharge at all. It was so strange to me that I even googled decreased discharge before labor :joy: you may just be getting ready to lose the plug

I didn’t have any extra discharge with any of my pregnancies because I never dilated.

1 Like

I would consult your midwife, we loose discharge as our body’s natural way of cleaning our vaginas. During pregnancy we tend to do this more so, especially towards the end. If no discharge it could be a sign of infection. But I’m no medical expert and only going on what I’ve read and been told. So please consult your midwife. Good luck :+1::heartbeat:

Every pregnancy is different…don’t freak out over everything. Mom of 5, here…I lost mucus plug in the toilet but never had discharge

I didn’t have any with my first pregnancy and I’ve been experiencing a very limited amount with my current pregnancy. Your body changes and this baby is also different from your other 3!!

1st two pregnancies I had loads. 3rd I had non. Dont worry chick xxxx

Dude go get checked. My son ended up with just a little little bit of fluid in the sac because I didn’t realize thats what was happening.

I’ve never had discharge during anytime of any of my pregnancies

I didn’t have any till labor with my first 2

I never had discharge in my 3rd trimester and I have 3 kids.

I never had discharge during my pregnancy

I had absolutely none with my 1st

I had none my first 2, lost my plug the day of my 3rd, none the 4th.

I didnt have any discharge, I didn’t even lose my plug

Have you been checked by your doctor to make sure that your water is leaking

Speak to your midwife :thinking:

I didn’t have any and lost my plug hours before I gave birth.

I didn’t. But if you’re concerned, consult with your doctor.

I had basically no discharge during mine with my daughter. It can’t be bad to not have discharge, it’s just normal to have more than when you’re not pregnant. I’ve even been told you’re infertile if you have no discharge and that’s not true either

Currently in my 3rd trimester where I have the luxury of going pantyless if I want🤷‍♀️. Its rather nice. Talk to your OB and enjoy it.

Every pregnancy is different…so it’s okay

I didn’t ever have any during my pregnancy.

Please call your Doctor in the morning. I would get checked out.

I never lost my mucus plug or had a lot of discharge

Yes. You’ll get it back after the baby

I didnt have any my entire first pregnancy

I had none with both.

Go to your midwife, not FB…!! Xx :heart:

Id LOVE to not have discharge.
Like seriously…

Go go go go go go get checked out.

Have you checked the possibility of having BV

I had none and I was fine. My first child was an induction but 2nd child was born a few hrs before his due date and zero signs of labor before I started to have contractions and he was born 12 hrs later

4 pregnancies, never any discharge or loss of mucus plug and have 4 (19, 16, 5, 2) healthy babies

2 Likes

I’m preggo with numbers 2, discharge has deff almost gone now, I was just thinking maybe all the pressure down there has made my body stop producing so much,I’m not worried.

Currently pregnant with my second- my discharge actually decreased over time with my 1st, but I still wore incontinence pads because of peeing myself :grimacing::joy: if something looked wrong, I’m sure your OB would say so, but you can definitely bring it up at your next appointment to be sure!

I have had two pregnancies and no discharge and everything was just fine.

My 1st one I remember losing my plug. Mucusy. But with this one (most recent, 4 months PP) I didn’t have any either. No discharge, no plug. Hell, no one even knows when my waters broke. Everything moved along so quickly we actually don’t know. They didn’t before I went to the birthing room, I think they may have broken when baby came out. My friend said she saw a big gush of fluid as baby came out as she was out in 2 pushes.

I never had any. Put down the books

1 Like

4 pregnancies and don’t recall having much discharge at all with any of them. I also didn’t “lose my plug” ahead of time. I recall losing my plug just before delivery (4 vaginal, non medicated deliveries)

5 pregnancies and never had any discharge…I honestly didn’t know it was a thing.

1 pregnancy, none of this.

I’m thinking you’re in dry labor, normally when you’re pregnant a mucus would discharge so that placenta (water bag as we called it) would break. I think you should check with your doctor.

I never had any what so ever, never lost a mucus plug either. Waters broke and went into labour naturally the night of his due date. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I didn’t have any but you should consult your ob.

I really didn’t have much if any with all 4 of mine :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I had six, and didn’t have any with any of them. I lost my mucus plug between 1-2 weeks before with them all, but that’s it. I wouldn’t think it’s abnormal to have none.

1 Like

I didn’t have much or any with my 2 boys. I’ve had a ton with this 1 and I’ve been losing pieces of my mucus plug for a couple weeks now.