Questions about child support

Go to the DA office file for the other child

Stop :stop_sign: caring too much bout him
And focus on all the care for ur kids
Ur not a jerk by any means

No its bot usually same for the first child. It would need to be modified and the new child added.

The second one is on you dumbass. :joy::joy::joy:

B eed to other guys. More money

1 Like

It won’t double. The older child is worth more than additional children. For example my ex’s oldest with another woman got almost $1000 a month child support. I got $120 a month for my 2 kids. My paperwork states that my daughter gets $118 while my son only gets $2.

Everything will be reevaluated at the court hearing. First child and the new one.

I know In Texas it goes off their income and they won’t take anymore than 50% of his pay…

WHY…WHY…keep having children with this dead beat Dad?

Stupid can’t fix Stupid

They can only take a certain percentage of his check however the rest will be an arrears balance.

They can only take a certain percentage of his check. So no matter how much is ordered they can’t take over a certain percentage.

In the U.K. it’s 15% of the absent parent’s earnings for the first child and an additional 5% for each child thereafter. If there’s multiple baby-mothers (assuming they absent parent is the father), the total amount owed is split equally (per child) between each mother x