Questions about zoloft and pregnancy?

I took it they all 3 of my pregnancies and my kids never experienced anything like withdrawal. I nursed them too.

I took Zoloft for my entire pregnancy and I had no trouble and my baby had no trouble at all. Suffering needlessly with horrible anxiety and depression when you don’t have to is so wrong.

I took zoloft, a low does at 7 months on, my baby was fine. No withdrawals.

I had no issues with it

I took it with all 3 pregnancy because a POSSIBLE slight withdrawal seemed less harmful than constant stress and strain throughout the pregnancy. My middle child is the only one that had withdrawal. It was physical jerks, not a lot of crying or anything but he would jerk his muscles. I’d say do what’s best for you to be happy and healthy. Baby needs that too. L

I had to be put on zoloft in my third trimester. My son was born with a slight “problem” with always chewing on his hands. My sister was on it for her whole pregnancy and my newphew had the same “problem” but a little worse. Nothing too serious. It does not hurt the baby at all!

I took quatiepine an anti psychotic during pregnancy had to stay in hospital for 72 hours coz of my little boy having withdrawal xx he seemed fine they just had to watch him just in case xx

My Dr took me off Zoloft when I had my babies in 2001 and again in 2004.

I took it through all 3 pregnancies and had no issues. Nurses them too and no concerns. It’s one of the safest antidepressants.