Questions for moms who had children far apart in age

11 year age gap between my 2. Gave birth within 5 hours. Much easier for me second time round x

All my labors were under 6 hours and I have a huge gap. My kids are 27,23,5,4 and 2

My children are
20,19,5,3,2 and a 5 day old.

Mine are 19, 14, 9 years older than my youngest. The first and last were hard, long labor and the two middle ones were a breeze. The only difference was the oldest and youngest were induced and the two middle ones were not.

My first and second were 12 hours each (6 years apart) my third was 6 hours long and my fourth (10 year gap from first and fourth) was 44 hours

My mom had me 9 years later had my brother then 3 years later had my baby brother

My third was 12 years apart and he came out the fastest! 6 min. Of labor!

More than 10 yrs resets your body and labor could be anything

My daughter is 14 & a half. I’m 37 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is kicking my ass! :weary:

My first was 14 hours ahead is 14, my second was 6 hours and she is 7 and my third was 12 hours and she is 4

Reacted the same. I had 3 children 2 years apart. Then 9 years after 3rd. The 10 years after that

I have 3 children 19 17 and 6. All natural births. 10 hours 8 hours and my 3rd was fast and furious

5 kids here.every one was different …

I had my son at 23 and my daughter at 34

Labor was easier at 23
Delivery was easier at 34

Every labor and delivery are different… Just like the kiddos :rofl::100:

Good luck

2 Likes

My 10 yr old I rent into labor at 330 had her at 410 my 3 yr old old now I had some problems but went into labor longer

My kids are 21 and 14 and they are fine

I’m on my 3rd pregnancy aswell my older 2 are 13 and my son is 12 in October im coming up 16 weeks big age gap between mine aswell

My oldest son is 24 lol my youngest 2 are coming Friday… I have kids ranging from new born up to 24 and in between

I’m 27 and my little brother is 17 lol my mom had him within 30 mins in fact his head was coming out in the car

My first labor was 18.5 hours long (2011) easy easy pregnancy. Like no symptoms at all. my second labor 4.5 hours (2016) and was the worst pregnancy. I was SO sick and sore the entire time. :grimacing: I’m afraid to have a third lol

Every delivery usually goes faster than the 1 before

9 years apart six hours of labor for both

I have ten years between my two boys

I was 15 when my youngest brother was born people used to think he was mine

I want to know to, same boat second child.My lil one is 7years Im almost three months pregnant

26 25 22 11 ten years apart the last two :slightly_smiling_face:

I had 4 and they got progressively shorter

My eldest daughter is 26. Youngest son is 7. Big ass gap lol.

Hi, is there anyone who achieved pregnancy after 43 naturally?

I dont think it has anything to do with the baby you’re on. My sons are 9 years apart. The 1st under 8 hours and the 2nd 10 hours. Vaginal deliveries.

I would say it depends more what kind of pregnancy you end up having versus what baby number you are on.

I don’t even remember how long labor was🤷‍♀️ mine are far apart also 7 years

I have three girls. My oldest is 11 and I labored with her for 2 hours and pushed for 6 minutes and she was born 7 pounds 11oz. My middle daughter is almost 9, I labored with her also for 2 hours and pushed for 8 minutes and she weighed 10 pounds 4 ounces. My youngest is 9 months. I had the most health problems with my last baby, I developed gestational diabetes and preeclampsia and she came 3 weeks early. I labored with her for 4 hours but pushed her out in a few seconds. She weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces. With my oldest I did a water birth with IV pain meds ( didn’t work and made me have blurry vision) my second daughter I did natural no pain meds and a bed birth. With my third daughter I had to have an epidural due to my blood pressure.

My 1st labor was 27hrs
My 2nd labor (7.5 yrs later) was 11.5 hrs
My 3rd labor (4 yrs later) was only 3 hrs.

Mine are
Twin boys 24
Daughter 17
Boy 5
Boy 4.

4th baby 10 years later. 5 min delivery.

Your over analyzing .
Flow With It Momma💖

3rs at 38… He just about killed me

Mine r 27, 22, 16, 12, got easier but all were diff

5 kids here. 17 year age age gap between my first born and my 5th. I had baby number 5 at the age of 41. My 5th Labor and delivery was my easiest. My first was my hardest and longest being 12.5 hours with an induction. Vaginal delivery. My 5th was also a vaginal delivery just like with the others. I had 8 years from the time I had my 3rd baby to when I had my 4th. My 4th Labor and delivery was easier than my 3rd. It is safe to say for me the labor and deliveries were easier and shorter with after each subsequent children even after the 8 years of having 0 pregnancies. My 4th delivery was vaginal and lasted only 8 hours compared to 11 hours with my 3rd and only 4 hours with my 5th. All inductions and all vaginal deliveries. Also no pain meds or epidurals with my 4th and 5th Labor and deliveries.

My second and third pregnancies: the labor lasted about the same (close in age though: 16mths apart).
My first: 11hrs & 45mins
My second: 8hrs & 43mins
My third: 8hrs & 33mins.

My kids are: 13yo, 7yo, and 5yo

13 between my girls, I’m happy

I have 4 daughters. 18, 14, 9, and 3. My first delivery was so easy(painful yes), but I was almost 7 cm by the time I got to the hospital. I started feeling discomfort at 12:30 a.m. I had contraction start just after 1a.m. and then was at the hospital by 1:40a.m. and delivered her at 4:59 a.m. my second I opted for the induction. It went well(really well). I got there at 9:30a.m. I delivered her at 2:10 p.m. For my 3rd i opted for the induction again(since it all went well last time). I was 39 wks and told I was 3-4 cm, so it seemed like a great idea, but it wasn’t. After starting everything I was told I was only 1-2 cm dilated and I started to worry. I had been started on the pitocin and on the vaginal med as well. I started to drift off before contractions got really wild. My doc gave me a shot in my arm, with no explanation. Later we found out it was to stop contractions. I had a seizure. Went into cardiac arrest and had to have an emergency c section. We have discovered this is what led to my daughters seizure condition. I delivered at 9:43 a.m. we had arrived at 6:30a.m. my fourth I was able to die a vbac(so proud of that) and for the first time ever my water broke on it’s own and it seemed all new to me. I went to hospital almost 2 hours later (because there was no pain). I got in got set up, contractions went from non existent to the worst thing ever. I opted for my first epidural ever and then waited. I delivered my daughter at 7:10p.m. after arriving at hospital by 11a.m and was so surprised to learn I needed the drugs and she was so small. All my kids were small. Oldest was 6lbs 3oz., 2nd was 6lbs 2oz., 3rd was 6lbs 13oz., and last but not least the 4th was 5lbs 14oz. I was a month shy of 20 when I delivered my first daughter and 2 months shy of 35 when I delivered my fourth.

I was so much in love with my husband for years, my marriage with him was successful and excellently blessed by God, and after some time my marriage was falling apart because of his infidelity. We broke up and I was not happy with it. When we broke up my feelings for him was so strong, I could not let go of him because I love him with all my heart and he’s the father of my kids. I couldn’t stand the broken up because of the love we share together. I decided to look for away to reunite my family back the way it was in the beginning when we were once inlove with each other. Then I seek the help from Priest Sebi and he reunited my marriage back together as it was in the beginning now my marriage is perfectly fine. I know there are lot of people out there who have different kind of problem in home, marriages and relationships. Here is Priest Sebi information at:( drsebispellcas@gmail. com) and WhatsApp
@+2349055567018

Nice responses from everyone. Blessings

3 kids
13 Boy (60 min), 6 Boy (45 min), 5 months Girl
(40 min) always quicker for me lol

Ruthann Hoover Sweet