Scared to tell my family that I am pregnant

I found out that I am 9 weeks pregnant. I am so terrified to announce the news to my family, I feel like a lot would be disappointed about it. The only person who knows is the father of the child. I have 2 sons age 5 & 3. Currently unemployed due to covid restrictions. I’m just really always overthinking how their reactions would be. A jobless single mother with 2 kids and another on the way.... I know I can take on the responsibility of raising another child, My kids always come first in my life... I’m just scared right now.. What if no one would be happy for me? how would I react if they were to be disappointed about me being pregnant?

I just went through the same thing too, and I turned out better then I imagined. It’s very nerve racking, I totally get it… but you’re going to have to tell them eventually. I waited until 12 weeks because I have had 2 miscarriages before, but once I passed that I told my mom. Just take a deep breath and just tell them. If they aren’t happy for you that’s okay…I’m sure they’re just worried due to your circumstances but honestly it’s not something that’s their problem… you know?? Just take a deep breath!!