Should 12 year olds drink energy drinks?

Mine does ever one in awhile she loves venom and red bull

1 Like

No., 12 YEAR OLDS R ALREADY ON HIGH ENERGY.

I personally think no one should be drinking them

NO ONE should drink that garbage

1 Like

Energy drinks are not good for you.

Ah hell no. They should be an over 18 only drink in my opinion

Energy drinks are addictive.

One of the worst beverages for dental health.

No kid should drink that crap :poop:

1 Like

No. It can mess with their hearts!

Does no one remember 2009 when monster energy drinks were an aesthetic :joy::joy::joy:. I’d personally let my kids have one occasionally when they reach that age. Occasionally. And probably not a full one. But I live off them. I just had a baby two days ago and first thing I had afterwards was a monster and oh god I missed them :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

No they have enough energy especially if you get your kids to bed at a decent time! this shit can give kids heart attacks.

3 Likes

Absolutely not bad for anyone heart

If u limit them not good on their heart doctor told us

Absolutely not bad for your health

Nope !! My daughters are 13 and 15 and no way I would let them

Tell them all the whale sperm that’s in them, but they won’t want to drink them again.

My kid is 15 nd asked…nope!

Absolutely not
It’s not safe

They going to be bouncing off the wals

Oh ,come on!!!So obvious.Of course not!!!

Absolutely not!!! :rage:

Not for children, not for adults!

Of course not. It’s ridiculously bad for anyone’s health but what would a 12 year old need energy drinks for? When regular soda is already bad, what so you think energy drinks do? Use your head.

Imo no one should drink them

No one should drink these things :woman_facepalming:

My son’s 17 n he doesn’t drink it because I won’t allow it

No 12 year olds should not drink energy drinks because they are full of sugar and very addictive. Would you give your 12 year old a 12 oz cup of Expresso with several tablespoons of sugar in it? I hope not. Get your kids drinking more plain water or Gatorade Zero or Powerade Zero. Hydration and electrolytes are important.

They won’t at my house :sleepy:

Too much caffeine in energy drinks ! No one should drink them, let alone 12 yr olds!!

No, from a medical professionals advise.

No no no no no no! High levels of caffeine

Absolutely not… That shit is poison in a can

Absolutely NOT! Not even once in awhile,

No I don’t think they should

Kids that age need to get their energy from milk and food

You have to be 18 to buy them… lol are you kidding

1 Like

They should be banned

Worst than soda. Nobody should be drinking these.

No. We never allowed our kids to.

No, they are low level drugs

1 Like

I can’t handle them and I’m 22

No one should drink energy drinks. They are not good for you.

No one should drink energy drinks.

2 Likes

Absolutely not. Have you ever had an energy drink? They sure do get you going! Do you really think a 12 year old child needs that? Absolutely not

My son had a teammate as a college wrestler who died of a heart attack at 22. No. Eat healthy. Excercise.

1 Like

I dont think anyone should drink energy drinks.

No one should be drinking them. Dangerous, especially for children.

I don’t think anyone should drink energy drinks espically instead of water

Why is this even a post? Like who tf willingly buys their 12 yr old a fricken Red Bull ? Stupid af post.

2 Likes

Absolutely not and stores selling them to minors should face charges

1 Like

They should not drink them at all

I don’t think anyone should drink them. I think they are bad for your heart.

No one should drink energy drinks. They are basically poison. Problem solved!!

No no no adults shouldnt even drink them

Might as well let em drink alcohol while you’re at it🤦🏽‍♀️

For healthy energy drink, check out Plexus Active.

Hell no! Adults shouldn’t even.

Absolutely not! Not even good for adults.

I don’t think anyone should drink them but certainly not kids!!!

No no no no no just no

Kayley Taylor read some of these comments. This is why i dont allow energy drinks! Xxx

I’m not in favour of that

Jordon Mayes read these comments!!!

Noone should be drinking those, they are dangerous, cause heart attacks and kill ppl, im shocked they are still on the market

I’d ask your doctor!

No they arent healthy for adults let alone children!

1 Like

Addam Randolph Addam Randolph Nicholas Randolph

No. No one should. They can cause heart attacks and death. Definitely not a kid.

1 Like

My sister had seizures from drinking them too much to keep up with long work hours. The ingredients can aggravate any underlying or undiagnosed heart conditions. The ingredients are also hard in the kidneys. I did not allow my kids to drink them until they had a job and bought them on their own. Then I did not have as much say as I was not with them all the time and they had their own money. But you should really consult their pediatrician instead of Facebook so you can make the most informed decision possible. Also having their doctors explain why they should not drink them may be a better way to go with your 12 year old then it absolutely a health reason for saying “No”. Sometimes kids think we make up rules arbitrarily.

3 Likes

no they were made for athelets who work out hard can hurt in the long run look at the research

What kind of retarded question is this?!:joy: NO NO NO!

2 Likes

Energy drinks should be banned from sales, they cause a lot of heart issues and a lot of kids are dying from those drinks! Nope my kids does not drink them…

3 Likes

No one should drink energy drinks!!

2 Likes

They shouldn’t. They are 12!!! They should already have all the energy. And if they don’t… take away the screens (tablets, TV, games, etc…) and you’ll see how much energy they have :rofl:

3 Likes

No! People use your common damn since!!!
And secondly, why the hell would a 12 year old NEED a energy drink??? They’re not even a dang teenager yet, where’s their natural energy?!? Parents please dont be so damn dumb.

2 Likes

Nope! The caffeine alone is a cup of coffee worth let alone the other substances… I wouldnt let my 11 yr old drink coffee either

1 Like

It clearly says on the label that it is only for 18 and over plus this is common sense :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Adults shouldn’t even drink energy drinks

4 Likes

I personally wont let mine. I dont even like drinking energy drinks

No once they come down from their little high, they are A$$holes

Defo no they full of sugar an they,re known to cause heart attacks,i do know dumbo,s who,s given their 12yr old these drink an their 2yr old they,d give him full fat coke,an they think they super parents,ffs wake up,:rage:

I wouldn’t give my 9 11 13 yr olds any energy drinks they adhd and that would make it worse for them

I knew a lot of 11/12 years old drinking energy drink when I was in school most kids sold them in school. I however was alot older when I started drinking them, but I have not had one since meeting my husband 7 years ago. They are honestly the worse. Wish I never touched them.

1 Like

Nah. Get things like the bubbl’r drinks that are like sparkling water…satisfies that need for carbonation, but there’s no junk in it :heart:

i’m 21 and i’ve never had an energy drink in my life they are terrible. just get a coffee :woman_facepalming:t3:

Why would they need to???

I used to drink them non stop in school🤷🏼‍♀️

No way… I tried them personally and I hate them. Why on earth would a 12 year old want to drink an energy drink at that age is beyond me? They have plenty of energy… I’ll stick with soda which yes it does have a lot of caffeine, but it is not as nearly as bad as an energy drink…

No way at that age they should have enough natural energy through healthy foods. Parents are the ones giving it to them so start parenting properly in other words.

To much sugar and caffeine.

Disagree. Not good for them. They have enough natural energy, and the crap in it…not worth risking their health over. I also disagree with teenagers having espresso/coffee type drinks!!

I don’t think anyone should drink them! They have been know to cause heart attacks & for that reason I think they should be taken off the shelf of every store!

No at that age they should try to burn energy not load up on it.

No not at all!! A 18 year old died from drinking 2 big cans within 24 hours and plus he was drinking pop after he had them

If you have to ask this you already know the answer.

No one should. Full of sugar and poisons.

Some if not most say right on the can not for consumption under 18

No, not kids or adults

At 12 years old, kids should not need energy :laughing: