Should couples have locks on their phones?

He’s been playing you from day 1 . You don’t need a lock on your phone if everything is above board . You certainly don’t talk to other women and have nude pics sent to you !! I’d pack his bags and put him out .

1 Like

It doesn’t stop there. Leave and be happy!

I have a lock. He knows my password. He has no lock.
I think what he did was unacceptable. Then to blame it on you?? Ummm no!

I have a lock on mine… My husband has a lock on his… Nothing to hide just do.

Yeah definitely leave him girl! You don’t deserve to be bad mouthed behind your back by your own hubby!!! Imagine what else he can be saying that’s not in text! You deserve better! And your kids don’t need to be hearing or seeing any of that. You have to set examples for your kids! If you stay you won’t be happy and you’ll think you’re the problem when you’re not! HES THE PROBLEM! GET RID OF HIM!

Afton girl read these comments 🤦

Of course it ok. But its obvious your husband has a lock to be sneaky and disrespectful. This is bigger than a lock he doing things behind your back

1 Like

I would throw the bum out and sue him for child support … you don’t have to live like that. Once the trust is gone you will forever be plagued by suspicion -

1 Like

Everyone needs a lock on their phone.you dont realize how much personal info is on your phone until it goes missing.
As for the cheating only you can answer that.

1 Like

I get that you have a family, my husband cheated on me we handled it BUT it takes WORK. Marriage counseling maybe a good route first, to really see what’s going on. But he is using excuses, he got caught so he’s going to act out. Men are just like kids.

1 Like

My first question is can u unlock his phone

2 Likes

Believe what? That he is a cheater

2 Likes

Me and my boyfriend have locks on our phones. He has to have one due to his job and we have kids so it’s safer that way. But we don’t have anything to hide we know each other’s codes

If not then he is cheating get out now

Girl, run and I mean now, been thru it he’s cheating.

Give him the boot… Kick rocks in flip flops

If you ALWAYS find things then stop forgiving and start loving yourself.

1 Like

Believe him about what?
That does in fact love you?
Leave girl, leave.

My personal opinion is if you have a lock on your phone you are trying to hide something.

If u can’t b loyal when you’re mad, u aren’t loyal at all!

3 Likes

We have our phone locked. We know each others passwords. It’s mainly so other people don’t go through our phones

1 Like

We have our phone locked. We know each others passwords. It’s mainly so other people don’t go through our phones

I’d leave. But it’s not my relationship. Byt that’s cheating to me n I ain’t about 2nd chances. Kid or no kids. I prefer my kids be strong and know an example of self worth than think it’s okay to put up with stuff like that

1 Like

Leave him. Hes cheating. You deserve better. Don’t stay in a loveless relationship with a man who has no integrity. He will model bad behavior to your children and they will grow up with no respect or attention for peoples feelings.

You know what to believe, you just don’t want to believe it.

2 Likes

My husband and I both have locks on our phones. We have the same lock pin. We only have locks to keep the kids off or in case we lose it. Not to keep one another out. If there’s no trust, there’s no point in the relationship…Without trust you have nothing

5 Likes

Leave cause he’s already gone!

5 Likes

kick him to the curb, Don’t you deserve someone who will treat you with respect? You are allowing him to cheat on you and its NOT ok. you owe yourself and your children a happy home. It might be hard but it will be worth it in the long run. I stayed with someone for 28 years because I was afraid with my children i could not make it , i caused more damage to the kids and I regreat it. it wolud be better to be along than with someone you can’t trust or be loyal to you you deserve so much more.

3 Likes

That’s a hard LEAVE. That man is not deserving of you at all :broken_heart:

2 Likes

do you really need to ask

1 Like

We have locks and both know the lock codes. We do lock them for theft concerns and to keep the kids out. We limit their time or they would be on them all the time. Anyways. I would be packing his bags.

2 Likes

It’s not worth it, when you committed to someone and you gave him children and he has the audacity to cheat like that, it’s seriously not worth the time and effort if he can’t put time and effort for you and your kids. Prayers, itll be hard but once it’s over it gets better from there.

1 Like

What do you mean you don’t know what to believe…? Believe what your seeing and reading. Facts right in front of you…?

2 Likes

Throw the whole man away

3 Likes

Love yourself and be done with him.

I think the least of your worries should be the lock on his phone…leave. Run. Get out.

1 Like

sounds like you got all the evidence you need why are you asking for other people’s opinions when you already know the answer…he has cheating tendencies and he’s not going to stop and frankly it’s only going to get worse.

1 Like

Speaking as a man he is a cunt I’m sorry but that’s just purely disrespectful to you

I have a lock on my phone so does my partner but my password is no secret she knows it and I know hers I don’t feel the need to check her phone no idea if she goes through mine she’s never said anything but she’s welcome to my lock is purely to prevent pocket dialing etc even my kids have the pass to my phone

If he’s been doing this for years and he’s been confronted about it and still does it he ain’t ever going to change and your wasting the best years of your life on someone who obviously doesn’t care about you the way you do about him

I would say kick his arse to the kirb move on find someone who actually loves and appreciates you

Nope. Time to kick rocks!

My fiancée doesn’t go on my phone but his finger print is in my phone & he knows my password. Same with me for his phone… we have been together almost 8 years…
you gotta leave baby girl

Simple. Leave. Hes a cheater. Probably done it before. Will do it again

2 Likes

It is never okay to say negative stuff about your family out of anger

Nope. You can never trust him. He’s a lier and will cheat. Get out

3 Likes

Why would you even ask.He does not deserve you .

1 Like

He’s no good. He’s gonna bring something home to you.

Go go go away from him asap.no love there from him for sure

Simple, leave, you answered your own question

2 Likes

Locks are absolutely ok. I don’t have one to hide anything, but for protection if my phone gets lost or stolen.

But what he’s doing isn’t ok.

1 Like

Hubby and I have the same lock on our phones, to keep our kid from breaking in and doing stuff, but we both use eachothers phone and emials. He is manipulating you and gaslighting you into believing you were in the wrong for finding out he is scum.

3 Likes

Um, just because you are fighting is no excuse for him to do that. Girl, say bye.

3 Likes

Wait seriously? Leave him. What’s there to believe? He said he didn’t love you and is entertaining another girl.

4 Likes

Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. Dump him. You & your children deserve to be loved & cherished.

4 Likes

My ex done this and I found out he was having affair for 1 year behind my back truth no man

Locks?only if theres something to hide

2 Likes

Want aids? Herpes or a std. Stay with the cheater. You need to leave him.

2 Likes

If you have to ask him about it then he’s cheating it would have been one thing if he would have told you but he didn’t the best thing to do is to say goodbye I went threw this to with my ex husband

Leave. A good man will not flirt or accept nudes from another woman, even if you are fighting. My husband and I have had many arguments and there have been times he was pissed at me, but he never talked to other girls and wouldnt allow anyone to send him nudes. Kick him to the curb sister. Hes cheating.

My husband has a lock on his phone, but I know the code. Nothing should be hidden from each other.

1 Like

Do you really need anyone to tell you what you should do. Baby please cut him loose and I promise God will bless you with a great man who wouldn’t dream of disrespecting you like that. Leave him. You already know that. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::100::100::100::100::cry::cry::cry:. I’m going to be praying for you and your kid’s. No one deserves that

6 Likes

Once a cheater always a cheater!

Its a trap. Dont believe him.
.get out…listen to your head not your heart. You already know the answer you just needed confirmation.

1 Like

We both have locks on our phone but we know the codes and trust each other. This is more so protection if we lose the phones.

Hes not worth it obviously can not trust him you allready know what you need to do. Is that how you want to live your life

He’s cheating on you. Not sure why you’re here trying to confirm that he’s innocent? The proof is handed to you…

8 Likes

Well, ppl treat you how you allow.
Now, I think dumb stuff when I’m mad at my husband, but I don’t go talking it. Do I have guys and a few exes I talk to, yeah. But I don’t entertain disrespect towards my marriage.
So, I can say Leave Him…but will you?
Ask if this is the marriage you’d want for your daughter?

1 Like

My hubby and I have locks but we know each other’s code. Plus I could go into his phone anytime without issue, as well as he, but we both know we have nothing to hide. I don’t care how angry you are at someone, and how “innocent” it actually is, that’s just plain disrespectful to say those things. If he hasn’t cheated already, he’s tossing the line out there waiting for a bite. You two need to really sit down and talk about the issues going on. If he lies or continues to be sketchy by not letting you have the code, then get out before you waste any more time on him.

5 Likes

I don’t think the problem is with the lock on the phone. It’s his motivation behind the lock and what he is doing with his phone. My husband and I both have locks on one phones but we know each other’s codes. It’s more for if our phones were lost or stolen. Sorry you’re going through that! You deserve better.

3 Likes

Sounds like what i go through stay strong and keep ur head up ur heart and ur gut will tell u what to do

Sounds like he’s a real keeper. NOT

I don’t think locks on phones bete

Leave girl , you will be better off without someone like him …

Not a good idea between husband and wife. there should be bo need for them if they are truly faithful 100 per cent!

Do whatever suits YOU best,at this time ,walking away is a good thing if you have the money to pay your rent and live the decent life you have now - while you fight for maintenance… You have kids ,depends on thier age etc - if you are happyish ,and have a good life think hard, its not easy alone - Do what suits you until the time comes and you can do what you want to…

Thats cheating. Get your ducks in a row and leave.

1 Like

Please buy & Watch
Tyler Perry’s
A Madea Family Funeral

Watch it several times.
Watch it when You have these questions.
Watch it until You have Your own answers…

Please watch it.

1 Like

Really get outta dodge!

1 Like

I’d leave. Sounds like a cheater… it’s called emotional cheating and just as bad as physical. We have locks on our phones but we know our passwords. It’s never been an issue with us. We keep them locked because our girls get into them.

Leave him if he said it i

I have never looked through my husbands phone, his wallet, his truck. Nothing. Not in 22 years. You obviously don’t trust him and you shouldn’t be with someone you can’t trust. I am lucky to have a good man who may not be perfect, but he would never betray me or I him.

I have a lock only so my daughter doesnt go in it and spend her life on YouTube lol, but my husband can get into he knows the lock and I know my husbands.

Yeah so, I’m not sure why this is a question. He’s not honouring you at all. He has a lock so you can’t go into his phone, so you don’t catch him.

Leave him.

I have a lock on my phone but that’s just in case in gets stolen. Leave him, you’ve already found incriminating stuff.

See I don’t understand why some y’all play this game! Hello if you are in a committed relationship than be committed… if a man is locking and hiding his phone, it’s time to be out. Because honestly what kind of life is that… I have passwords and access to EVERYTHING… it goes both ways. I have nothing to hide and neither should he… if it’s feeling like lock down to them, that just means they’re trying to go play with someone else but come home for dinner… excuse me but if you play, I play. You don’t like it don’t do it… if you’re teaching your kids, to do on to others what you want to be done to you, why shouldn’t that be applied to life in general!!! Y’all need to grow up and mature… having 20-50 olds acting worst than kids… the hell!

3 Likes

It’s not always easy leaving but for your own sanity and we’ll being make the right decision. No matter what anybody says love doesn’t hurt . A partner who loves u should be an open book yes sometimes things aren’t easy and couples fight and argue. You and your children deserve so much better

Same situation I was in but prior to having children, he had a lock on his phone and wouldnt tell me the code. One day I was taking pictures and he unlocked it for me (I wasn’t going through his phone) and I accidentally clicked the wrong photo it took me back 10 photos or so and it was other females in his photo album that he avoided talking to me about, after denying any reason for photos of other women on his phone he took it out of my hands. We were together for 3 years… Three months after I left him, he got married.

It’s hard but if you’re a strong momma and can financially get by, I think it would benefit you and your little ones to move forward from that. It’s a lack of respect for you and your little ones. Good luck with any decision you make and whichever it’d be there’s no wrong, just a “character building” decision…

1 Like

LEAVE HIM. Stop giving chances.

1 Like

Me and my guy both have locks on our phones only because we have nosy friends lol but we know each other’s codes

The first time I’d been out there

1 Like

I feel that if your partner is telling other people he doesn’t love you, saying he’s only with you for the kids and is exchanging inappropriate texts or photos then you should believe him and do him and yourself a favor and leave. Don’t allow yourself to be humiliated that way, you are so much better than that and deserve so much more.

5 Likes

We have locks on our phones, but it’s the same pattern. So I can see his if I really wanted, hell he would hand it to me😂
Same for him I would give him mine if he asked but he doesnt

Time to reevaluate your commitment. My husband had a 5 yrs sex affair before I found out. Destroyed my kids in high school. Cheaters don’t deserve love of a family.

1 Like

Get out before it’s too late

Yeah…no hunny… he’s a sorry excuse for a man trying to be a player. Let his lying butt have her. You deserve better!

1 Like

I feel like you already know the answer to this. Obviously he has a lock for a reason.

2 Likes

If you think you deserve this treatment then stay…if you don’t plan on putting some type of action into settling for more than stay & let him lie & cheat in peace…however…if you know you deserve better then lose the dead weight & make co parenting work for your kids sake in separate houses

He is hiding a lot more than you think if he is locking his phone and what you did see tells it all. Get out of the toxic and get into a happy place.

Kick this a-hole to the curb!!!

Sounds like my ex husband! Im sorry to say, he doesn’t love or respect you and if u stay with him, u will only be disappointed and hurt in the end and your kids will be living and growing in a very unhealthy, toxic household. As much as it hurts u need to realize the marriage is over and do what it takes to take care of yourself and your children. It is very hard, but once u get thru it, and heal from it, you will be sooo much better off! Take it from someone who was treated the same way and stayed with a cheater/abuser/ jerk for 13 years and finally moved on. Now im with the right man and engaged to be married in August. Life does flourish after divorce, it just takes some time! Good luck and God Bless!!! :pray:

2 Likes

Don’t believe him he’s lying through his teeth, get rid or he’ll keep using you for stability

We have locks on our phones because they expensive but we have each other password