Should I be concered that my morning sickness just stopped?

Yeah “normally” morning sickness goes away after a few weeks

Yes I was sick one day the next day not.

Probably need to talk to your doctor.

Enjoy your pregnancy now!!
( this IS normal. Happened to me in ALL three of my pregnancies)

I was sick from the day the sperm winked at the egg. All day everyday. In and out of the hospital. You are blessed that your N&V has stopped. It was years before I could smell coffee brewing. Don’t know why that smell bothered me the most. Hope you stay well.

You are fine !! Enjoy the next 31 weeks!!!

It just goes away it did for me

Yes mine only lasted a week and I was good the rest!!

Each of my pregnancies were different. For my Son I threw up every morning at 9. After about 3 months I was good. My oldest Daughter I had morning sickness for like 9 months. My youngest Daughter I had weird morning sickness. I couldn’t look up at the sky or look at weird things cause it made me sick to my stomach. Morning sickness is weird.

It’s normal, be happy it’s gone haha, congratulation’s

1 Like

I was very fortunate with both of my pregnancies. I didn’t have any sickness with either one. They are now 34 and 24.

Mine stopped at 9ish weeks with my now almost 5 month old and it came back with a vengeance at 14 weeks and I was miserable. Don’t fret and if you are really concerned call your ob

It can come and go so don’t get to excited

1 Like

That’s a good thing in my opinion.

You should be happy that it stopped

Yes. You .are lucky. It can last the whole nine months.

Yes that’s how I was

With my first daughter no morning sickness, my second from day 1 to birth, my son 1 day

1 Like

Everyone is different! I never had morning sickness, & there is no such thing as normal.

Nope every pregnancy is different if u have any concerns definitely talk to your ob

What is with all these questions

20 weeks here… Been sick the entire time… Some women don’t feel sick at all. Listen to the dr

It is supposed to stop

U will be fine yr entering a new trimester

No I puke the whole 9 months when I was having my babies

That’s good. Unless you have a reason to be concerned morning sickness usually doesn’t let the entire pregnancy unless something is wrong.

If you’re concerned,talk to your doctor.

Don’t question it. Just be thankful!

If u r concerned. Ask your doctor. Everyone is different.

First time - all 9 months, second time, 4.5 months, third time was 3 months. All were healthy normal babies.

Plenty. U are not the first!

Ithink it’s something most of us go through,

Nothing to worry about. Every pregnancy is different.

My wife and i have been having lots of problem living together, she never gives me attention or make me happy all because she has fallen in love with another man outside our marriage. I tried my best to make sure that my wife leaves this man but the more i talk to her about it the more she makes me feel sad and unhappy, my marriage started leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. but seriously i adore her so much, I lost my integrity, all my project stopped, i was DOWN for 3 months both Health-wise and mentally. I tried to forget about her but i love her beyond measure and didn’t want to lose her to any man outside my home, we’ve been married for 5 good years and she’s all i could call a true best friend and best in all, she’s the only woman that handles my problems perfectly, the woman that sacrifices for my happiness. I wanted her back in my life. I was so confused. Until a Friend from college told me to book an appointment with PROFESSOR LAGO, whom she claimed she had been consulting for years for “CLARITY”. I read about him and saw his family has been in the business and he picked it right off from his father, also had lot of great amazing testimonies about this man then I decided to give him a try so i contacted him immediately, explained my predicament to him. Same day PROFESSOR LAGO did some Wonderful prayers and counseling for me and assured me that in 3 days my wife will return to me and to my greatest surprise the 2nd day my wife came knocking on my door and start pleading begging me for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to say our vows again, i proposed. And I wouldn’t stop talking about this miraculous hand work of God so for any assistance Contact him today if you need his help via email address: [email protected] or WhatsApp him: +2347060550594. and you will see that your problem can be solved without any Delay.

Yes it happens for everyone except for some women who have an issue with extreme morning sickness for their whole pregnancy. I had a friend who suffered from it with her first pregnancy. So feel relief, enjoy your cravings and most importantly enjoy your pregnancy and glow!!!

1 Like

That’s the way it works most of the time. It just stops suddenly. With my second I was sick every waking minute. Fortunately at that time you couchette medication from the Dr that controlled it.

Feel fortunate it was only a couple of weeks. I was sick all day every day for 6 months. Thought I was going to die and wished I would. Beautiful baby girl. August 1971.

It’s not a 9 month ailment, thank God. Some women have it for weeks, some months, some not at all.

I had.morning sickness my whole nine!months with my first one !!!

Happened to me and everything was fine

I never had morning sickness.

Relax. Be happy. I was sick every day with my daughter and only one day with my son!

be grateful and enjoy!

Did to me years ago and I understand completely God continue to bless you :heart::pray::pray:

Never got sick either time

You should be thankful lol

Be glad it stopped! For most women it stops by 12 weeks. For others like myself, I’m still throwing up at 8 months pregnant even with 3 different anti nausea meds my doctors prescribed me because in my last pregnancy I lost 50 lbs from excessive throwing up and not wanting to eat.

Yes, after about 3 months my food aversion went away completely.

I was sick all 8 1/2 months … my hubby had to stop on way to the hospital …I was soooooo sick …

No, be grateful. I’m 26 weeks and still get sick daily

8months pregnant and am still vomiting all day everyday and constant migraines

I was sick from 6 weeks to about 11 weeks and then everything completely stopped too. Everything is perfectly fine with my babe! :blush:

Yes… it was the best thing ever …mine ended at 16 weeks… the rest of my pregnancy was smooth

I’m waiting for this one to settle :laughing:
Just be sure to get everything done while you are feeling good, if I remember correctly it comes back.
Don’t overdo it because you’re feeling better, it’s easy to!
:two_hearts:

Mine just stopped about 10 weeks x

Lucky I was sick all 9 months

It was different with all my pregnancies but generally you start to get more comfortable and have less symptoms in the 2nd trimester.

I woke up one morning and got super freaked out, I was 12 weeks on the dot and didn’t even feel pregnant anymore. I freaked out and called my midwife and she said I could see her for a dopler check if I was concerned. Everything was fine. I didn’t “feel” pregnant again till about 20 weeks when I finally started feeling flutters.

My second one was a bit like that. “Morning sickness” my behind - it was all day long!! :joy: Then one day it just suddenly stopped! If you’re still anxious about it give your midwife a ring to put your mind at ease, but it sounds normal enough to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Super normal!! For 6 weeks I couldn’t stand chicken not even the smell. Then out of nowhere it was fine. I had morning sickness up until 13 weeks ro the point I gagged and dry heaved the entire time I tried to brush my teeth and then one day nothing. Completely fine. If the baby is looking fine and ultrasounds are good then no need to worry

Not at all. I had no morning sickness with both of my pregnancies.

1 Like

ENJOY IT! Because next you could get the 24 hour heartburn and everything will give you heartburn including water… glad you don’t have it anymore!

Please get checked out I listened to people about it being normal and found out 3 weeks later at my 12 week scan that I had a missed miscarriage. I don’t want to worry you but it’s better to get checked

Or it could come back 10 times worse thou I had my days of feeling fine and then it would come back and il be wiped out every pregnancy is different I wouldn’t worry with my last I didn’t suffer with sickness or cravings was just normal

I had this with a pregnancy last year was feeling sick each morning couldn’t eat then all of a sudden it just stopped this was just before the pandemic hit properly I was then very poorly they told me I had flu but I am pretty sure I had covid but they weren’t testing for that then they then done an ultrasound a few weeks later when I could get myself out of bed they called it a missed miscarriage my baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks but I was 11 weeks along but it could also be completely normal just make sure to get yourself checked xx

And usually only last few months I guess I never had it so I don’t know

When I was pregnant with my twins I had morning sickness for the first 6 months, it was horrible but worth it…

When that happened to me, I miscarried shortly afterwards. This happened 3 times between my first and second baby. By the time I was pregnant with the second one, I knew that the more crappy I felt, the better the baby was doing, so I put up with the debilitating sickness and pain to bring her into the world!! :grin::+1::baby::baby::baby:

2 Likes

It is normal and a refreshing when morning sickness stops. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy it won’t be long before your baby is here, and then like yesterday, you will be answering the same question to your grown babies. Give lots of hugs and love.:heart: With my first I had no morning sickness and my second I only had it for about 5 weeks.

Yep I got sick the first three months with our second child then boom felt great lol all pregnancy are different good luck

7 weeks of hell for me then it just went away overnight! Had a breezy pregnancy from then on and no problems.

1 Like

This normal because usually after the first few months your hormones are settled into the pregnancy…God Bless!

Don’t be upset it’s a normal thing to happen when your pregnant I always said thank God it’s over with I’m not going to throw up anymore

Is this ur first?? Morning sickness for most only last a few weeks. Some get it thru the entire first trimester some get it the entire pregnancy, but it’s definitely nothing to worry about

1 Like

Please do not worry about anything . You cant assume. No 2 pregnancies are the same so u cant even be sure for any 2 of yours. Stay happy n strong. Pray a lot. Take care, lots of prayers. Trust Allah and your doctor and rush to.your doctor when needed

1 Like

Yes the symptoms only usually last a few weeks

Happened to me a few times,you get so used to the symptoms,it shocks you when they stop suddenly

NI don’t know can help you I’m glad you feel better you back to yourself again that had to be horrible but having a baby people go get sick a long time some people get sick for nine grand nine months your whole pregnancy happens

Congratulations on your pregnancy Morning sickness is usually durning the first trimester, I think it is due to hormone changes we go through, then our body levels off. Feel blessed you are feeling great :heart:

Yep all 5 times I was pregnant

Its a shame when some women get morning sickness. I really wouldn’t know what that was like…I felt great the whole pregnancy. I ate mostly fruits & veges grown locally at organic farms just down the road from my home :watermelon::lemon::broccoli::tomato::carrot::green_apple::grapes:

Back in the 80s I had a dr tell me to smoke a joint before eating . The pills caused birth defects so I smoked with my babies . 40 years later three are vets one still active . One is a teacher one is a truck dispatcher for a National company and one works in a hospital.

Most women have morning sickness all day at first because your body is going through somewhat of a shock, once your body adjust to its new normal it will curb or stop, you ride that out until uncomfortable starts and then the last 8weeks you go through the I wish this would hurry up and end already. You will be fine. Congrats on your little one

Enjoy it while you can. It often works that way. Don’t be surprised if the morning sickness comes back in the later part of your pregnancy.

I only had a couple of weeks like that with my first but my second I could not stand any food and the smell of coffee nearly killed me

while many people had morning sickness their whole pregnancy or at least the first trimester, others never had a day of it. Each of us is different. Not so unusual when it goes away for it to be sudden!! Count your blessings and best wishes for for wonderful pregnancy, delivery and life.

Yup … had morning sickness the longest with my first (of FOUR) which was about 18 weeks … shorter length of time with each pregnancy but always was “just gone one day” … I think that’s normal … maybe your body gets used to the increased hormones??

1 Like

Morning sickness begins at 6 weeks and can last 6 weeks so no concern. Count yourself blessed and fortunate.

Had it for 3 months and then still couldn’t stomach certain foods for awhile after that!! And I got sick smelling foods I love like fresh bread and onions!!

We are ALL different
Our bodies react differently
I got sick ONLY once
I had ate peaches
Lost them
After that it was on
I ate anything i could hold down
So NO DONT WORRY
Im sure its all ok

I was sick for about 8 months. Everything made me violently ill. Than going into my 8th month it was gone.

I was sick for the first 3 months with my first pregnancy. Nauseated and throwing up. Then it ended after .3 months. I felt great through the remaining months.

Sick as a dog the first 3 months. After that I was fine. 3 kids, same thing. They’re all adults now.

I was sick the first eight months but gained 20 lbs the last month. All told I gained a total of 12 lbs and my son was 8 Lbs!

Mine was 9 months with both my children. When I delivered was end of sickness.

That happened to me earlier this year and I in fact was going through a miscarriage…get an ultrasound

I was never sick in 4 pregnancies, only back aches

Yes was so relieved that this was gone with my second was a boy. I could not stand eggs peanut butter or strong smelling meats. FUNNY TOTHIS DAY HE CAN NOT EAT EGGS

I have 2 sons, 34 & 32. I never had Morning sickness all those years ago, I guess I was one of the lucky ones. But, how about cravings? My 1st son I craved beans & hotdogs (weird) and my 2nd son I craved chocolate lolly pops ( weird as well).