Should I have to delete the tik tok I made?

So I made a TikTok about my husband ex She was never a wife and only together a few months. I met him 5 years after they broke up they shared zero children or property. And we recently got married after dating for 3 years and 2 sons we have discovered she’s now using his surname and the titles mrs —— It’s so weird Man! So I made a TikTok calling her crazy asf to me that’s not normal Now I’ve been asked by my sister in law to remove it due to her just being in a weird places?! Like ummm no it’s weird she’s cut her hair like mine with bangs and colored it blonde (I’m a natural) She’s Asian with super dark hair originally (I wish my hair looked good that color it doesn’t). My sister is law has a hard on for her I swear she always mention her and defending her strange behavior They were not friends during the relationship and actually hated one another but now my sister in law hangs out with her and has sleep overs It’s so weird she makes it so awkward for me to have a relationship with her

319 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should I have to delete the tik tok I made? - Mamas Uncut

you’re both childish. grow up.

17 Likes

Maybe the sister is seeing her?? :thinking:

10 Likes

It’s weird that you made a tik tok about her too :joy: so you guys have that in common too :woman_shrugging:

21 Likes

You should not have to delete anything. It is what it is.

You’re behaving like here in junior high

11 Likes

I would take it down and take it as a compliment that she’s trying to look similar to you. It’s weird she’s using his name and that would bother me, but as long as she’s not in either of your lives, just block her and move on. It’s not like they’re together or anything. Also maybe let your sister in law know you don’t want to talk about her and it’s irrelevant to you.

8 Likes

You made a tik tok about her? What are you 16?

21 Likes

Ur being just as weird and petty as her. Delete it and move on. Block the chic. If she’s not doing anything physical to u move along

5 Likes

Ignore this behavior…energy flows where attention goes.

8 Likes

Ew no. Don’t delete it

4 Likes

I think you both should just live your own lives and stop the pettiness. I feel like there is a lot more to this story and she may have mental health issues if it is how you describe. Stop being toxic.

6 Likes

I would delete the video. Shows it bothers u and ur feeding into it. He’s ur husband. As for the sister. Set healthy boundaries. U don’t have to be ur sis in laws bestie and have sleepovers. If she wants to be friends with his ex that’s her choice but I do see it being super ignorant on her part.

2 Likes

Maybe you didn’t help by making the tik toc account.
It’s one of the reasons social media is horrible.
She mite be in a weird place mentally

Yes, bring your problems to tik tok like all mature adults do.

5 Likes

It’s kinda weird you made a tik tok about her. I would just ignore her. If she wants to be weird then let her. I promise, other people see the weirdness you do. Just let it go.

16 Likes

That tiktok says more about you than her. Grow up. Let the weird ex be weird. Until she starts stalking and threatening you, pretend she doesn’t exist.

8 Likes

The whole situation sounds weird. Go ahead and delete the TikTok and ignore the ex and the sister-in-law. Get on with your life with your husband.

3 Likes

But you are acting the same way - childish. Who cares what she does. If he is with YOU, why does she even have a thought in your head. As you stated, they have NO lifelong bond such as children, so why do you continue to let what she does bother you? But I can certainly tell you, you are NOT going to make the situation better by making a public toxic show of the situation​:woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

31 Likes

If you’re sister in law isnt married or has a significant other maybe her and the ex got eloped and took her last name🤷‍♀️

4 Likes

…where’s the SIL? I want to talk to her about slander laws, cause if you messed up she can sue you.
You’re acting like your 12

9 Likes

I think u need to grow up. Worry about your marriage and stop making unnecessary videos . You are a mother and wife . Sounds hella childish .

14 Likes

I’d say leave it. People can’t handle the truth. And it’s your tik tok page and you can do what ever you want.

2 Likes

Old enough to have a husband that had an ex years ago but you sound like you’re 2

5 Likes

I’d take it down, but her crazy ass would be no where near my husband.

Y’all in high school?

8 Likes

Focus on you and yours and let the fans in the distance!

This is all drama that an adult, married mother shouldn’t be focused on.

Watch what you tell your SIL and just leave it alone.

3 Likes

leave it…your page your business

1 Like

Maybe she is referring to your sister in law if she has the same last name as your husband ?:woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Sounds like girlie isn’t over your husband

2 Likes

Why not just confront the weirdo yourself?

That is hella weird! Who cares what the SIL thinks… let her be friends with the weirdo.

1 Like

Maybe she is using the surname, because she is in a relationship with his Sister.

9 Likes

Is it possible the ex is using the last name because she’s in a relationship with the sister?
Can’t explain the hair though

2 Likes

More of that childish BS smdh

1 Like

Nope make another one too

Just confront her. Are you a teen? Why post crap on SM and then wait for her reaction. Tit for tat I call it. She does something
You do something
She will do something
You will do something
And it will NEVER stop

3 Likes

Couldn’t get through the first sentence…Check your character please.

3 Likes

Petty…yall playing childish games who cares what she posts…why follow her?

1 Like

How old are y’all? Dude… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s super weird and you’re allowed to do whatever you want on your social media. Maybe your husband should say something to his sister.

1 Like

What’s ur TikTok I wanna see lol

3 Likes

Leave the post. I sure would.

Leave it send me the link I’ll Comment about share it hunny… it’s creepy she’s doing that

4 Likes

Does your SIL and husband have the same last name? That could be what’s going on… maybe they are in a relationship :thinking:

5 Likes

Can’t even read this

1 Like

The fact that you’re keeping tabs on the ex says a lot about your petty and childish ways! Grow up! You have two kids that should be taking up the time you’re using on the ex!

5 Likes

Idk with all the psychos out there, I’d be concerned too. There’s multiple cases where women have done this and gone on to attack/kill the wife to “take her place”
Js. I’d make a post or say something about it too and keep my distance and stay alert. Because it’s a :triangular_flag_on_post: imo… she’s obviously mentally unstable and having “issues”

2 Likes

She needs to mind her business and everyone of yall need to grow up. Why air yalls dirty laundry on social media :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Sounds childish on your behalf.
Start drama ya get drama :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Good God at the drama.

1 Like

I wouldn’t take it down the hell with them

4 Likes

Someone pretending to be someone’s wife is weird. Someone changing their physical appearance to look like the person’s real wife is weird af. Calling that person out isn’t weird, but did you call them out like address the person directly or make a vague post about her? Because there is no point in that. Personally I think if you wanted to say something you should have done it privately but I also understand people live their whole lives online so I think calling people out via social media is far more common today. This whole thing is weird.

9 Likes
  • Tbh, I think u both seem abit cray cray :see_no_evil::joy:
9 Likes

Focus on your husband and two children. Are you all 16 yrs old or something?

12 Likes

Lmfao I’d keep it up

1 Like

What if she’s in a relationship with your sister in law and you’re actually disrespecting your sister in laws gf/wife?

10 Likes

Maybe she likes it better than her old lady name ? The hair I can’t explain

I think it all sounds pretty petty to me. Move on with your own life

1 Like

You’d better be careful. She’s trying to steal your identity and soon she will try steal your life

7 Likes

Red flag
She might be super crazy and try to replace you

2 Likes

Sounds like middle/ high school cyber bullying to me …what’s the point of the video besides to cause trouble and drama .

7 Likes

How old are you? She is most likely doing it for a rise of attention and you’re giving her exactly what she wants. Making y’all both look a little bit crazy honestly.

2 Likes

You need to get over it- you allow her to bother you-Why?

1 Like

This relationship sounds exhausting all of it

2 Likes

Leave your TikTok up and be leery of your sister in law. If your husband doesn’t have an issue with it, your sister in law shouldn’t either. She probably doesn’t like you, so steer clear of her.

7 Likes

Sounds like your Husband is attracted to drama mamas…

2 Likes

Keep ur tik tok love it :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Nah you’re not wrong. That’s weird af that the ex would do that!

3 Likes

It’s definitely weird and strange and crazy behavior on the part of the girl. However, posting TikTok to social media is a pretty immature, petty red flag too. Let the crazy be crazy and take the high road.

4 Likes

Drama and petty. Yes you should take it down and stop giving her what she wants.

4 Likes

Does she tag you in her tik tok videos? Are you constantly stalking her to find out what she’s doing?
I have NO idea what my husband’s EXs are up to…BECAUSE I DON’T CARE or look for them!!!

15 Likes

Don’t trust the sister in law. That’s for sure. That ex is stalking through her.

2 Likes

Nobody will ever know I give them this much energy cause I don’t but if you & hubs don’t mind… leave it up

1 Like

Oh wow! You sound crazy! Sounds like your husband, attracts crazy woman !

4 Likes

you all seem petty af.

4 Likes

I want to see this TikTok!

5 Likes

I don’t even know why you so focused on her tik tok about an ex. Look u got the husband she is a non mf factor. As far as the sister in law don’t pay no mind. Don’t kiss her ass and nobody said u had to be cool with his sister. You letting them rent too much space in your mind honey.

It’s weird to me that this wasn’t written by a child

8 Likes

I’d take it down but I wouldn’t have entertained it to begin with. She sounds like she’s unstable and needs help. If you’re honestly concerned. See if you have grounds for a retraining order. Otherwise, I’d just block her and stop feeding into it. Her behavior will speak for itself. I’m surprised so many grown woman here think social media is the answer.

2 Likes

Just live your life. Drama is stupid and exhausting… don’t feed it

7 Likes

Is she bothering your husband in any way? Have they had any contact? If not, could you consider that maybe she is now with your SIL and they just haven’t gone public?

1 Like

Your the weird one. Has he been communicating with her…:thinking:

3 Likes

Can I have your tiktok username :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You be creating your own drama ….

5 Likes

Maybe she wants the sisters name??? :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Someone needs to be the adult here. This makes you look very insecure.

6 Likes

How do I say this nicely?…. Well, here goes… FUCK THEM BOTH!!! keep the TikTok now make one about your bitch ass SIL. Let her go be besties with the weird ex. Fuck that shit. Be happy with your husband and kids.

Is she dating the sister in law? Maybe they’re actually together and that’s why she’s putting her last name as that. Maybe they just don’t know how to tell anyone

11 Likes

So - you want to cause drama? The adult thing would be just to ignore it and live your life. All you’re doing is proving she is getting to you.

8 Likes

Maybe she’s dating the sister now :joy:

2 Likes

Do
Not lower yourself to her level

Lol I love how all these chicks act like they wouldn’t have bothered with it.

Yea, sure ok there chickadee.

Some irrelevant woman to your husbands life starts to alter her looks to be like yours and now is having sleepovers with the SIL (how old are these women lol) and y’all gonna sit here and pretend like you wouldn’t be phased??

This is how a lifetime movie is made.

People are unstable and while I might have tried approaching the woman directly instead of a tik tok video you are all full of malarkey by saying you wouldn’t find this strange!

Shit at least I’m honest - it’s strange! Again I would’ve approached her but y’all acting like she doesn’t trust her husband and it’s not what I am getting. This actually has little to do with the husband and much much more with this woman almost seeming like she’s a the beginning phase of trying to take your place entirely.

Don’t think it would ever happen? Hahahaha bless your heart for thinking so much of other people lol

I think it’s just as weird that you made a TikTok about her too. Be the bigger person

7 Likes

Creating a Tik Tok about her probably wasn’t the greatest idea on your part. Try to ignore this woman until her behavior really oversteps boundaries or anyones’ safety.
Take screenshots and save any other evidence of her instability. Having a stalker is not something you or your husband should have to deal with and unfortunately, many people just love drama and making others uncomfortable. Your SIL isn’t your friend either.
I hope this dies down for you—if it doesn’t, and/or she threatens you, get a No Contact Order on her.

3 Likes

You didn’t even have to address his ex in any matter. No reason except you wanted to start some drama

6 Likes

Why do you care? Is this a hill you want to die on? Find something else to fill your time instead of causing drama

2 Likes

That’s crazy behavior and your sister in law condones it. Limit time with your sil and give her no info, you’re going to have to unfriend her on sm, let her know why.

7 Likes

After reading up until husbands EX…. YES delete. No back story will justify it lol

2 Likes