Should I have to delete the tik tok I made?

Hell nah keep the video up

Have you ever seen the movie single white female? Maybe you should.

2 Likes

Sounds to me you are jealous of something she your husband ex girlfriend so what you have a problem with something that she doing or has done get over it your not a child or are you

2 Likes

Sounds like the sister in law doesn’t like you more than she didn’t like the ex and is just being petty. I’d personally reach out to the ex and ask her what would possess her to pretend to be his wife… straight up. No silly tik tok, keep it up though but full on confront her. That’s just wierd childish behavior and sounds like she isn’t over your hubby to me.

1 Like

Ummm they are gay. She’s using the last name of the sister in law

10 Likes

I’d go with what your husband says. If he doesn’t care then move on. If he agrees with his sister then do what will cause less stress on your marriage.

5 Likes

Why make a TikTok? Why do people feel the need to put everything on blast on social media? How old are you? 15? Yeah, what she did was weird… But turning around and making a whole ass TikTok about her is weirder.

Definitely delete the TikTok. It’s childish. Also, if you continue this type of behavior you are going to destroy your relationship with your husbands family and possibly your husband. Put this energy in to your husband and children. Good luck.

6 Likes

I would screenshot her using his surename and referring to her self as Mrs surname because it sounds like she is commiting borderline identity theft of you and if things escalate you need proof.My dads to ex did that and got a credit card in his name through pretending to be his wife so they went after my mom and dad for the debt

But the comment above could be right. They could be gay.

I do think it’s very odd that she’s starting to change her hair and things to mimic your appearance though.

5 Likes

Lol maybe the sister and ex been low key and that’s their first step to letting y’all know :thinking:

3 Likes

Wow you have a major fan
Pray it doesn’t turn into (single white female) drama LoL
Good luck

1 Like

Maybe she’s dating the sister in law :sob::sob::sob:

Maybe she’s with the SIL or maybe your dude is having a secret life :rofl::woman_shrugging: Sarah Diveley

How many views does it have :joy:

2 Likes

She is weird.
Doing her hair like yours.
Although that last name thing is not legal and I believe she’s lesbo with your SIL. Maybe using the last name for that. Lol That’s why SIL is defending her.
Ur SIL is defending her and will not ever like you. She’s immature and petty and wasting ur time trying to be her friend. Believe me your saving urself lots of drama not being her friend.
You need the social to do identify theft so not too worried about that.

Keep the TikTok if u want. Only Becuz I think people waste their time with TikTok’s But honestly it’s not going to change anything. It may look like ur obsessed with her using her hubby last name and she will continue out of spite.
Just care about ur own life.

1 Like

A lot of times divorced so not change their last name, my husbands ex hasn’t change her and they’ve been divorced for 14 years now, it’s annoying yes, but at the end of the day you are the wife, just let her be.

2 Likes

Fk em, Make more just to pi her off. :laughing::rofl:

1 Like

Sounds to me she’s In relationship with your sister in law, would explain why she hated her when she was going out with her brother she wanted her,

She’s using the surname because of his sister, her girlfriend, not because of your husband. Leave them alone and stop making bullying tick tocks about her.

3 Likes

You gotta move on and ignore the crazy ex, posting videos to tik tok shows it’s bothering you so be the better person and pay no attention to it!

Does the sister in law have the same last name as him? Is she single? :eyes: maybe it’s not about your husband, maybe it’s about the sister. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

If you want to get along with your sister in law, delete it. If you and your husband don’t care, leave it.

You sure the ex isn’t dating the sister and that’s why she’s using the surname??
Don’t delete it tho.

2 Likes

I just want to see the tiktok :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 12696 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE M0RE HERE… >> https://BangOnJobs27.pages.dev

Yeah, I’m with some others. She’s your new sister.

If she and the sister are together maybe she is using the name because of the sister and nit your hubby. I would ignore her as much as possible. Take the tip tok down, it’s a bit juvenile, although I understand the desire to post one and call her out on it.

This has nothing to do with you. Stay out of it.

5 Likes

Just stay out of it. :slightly_smiling_face: You are better off.

3 Likes

I think you’re weird for tripping about a last name. It’s an expensive and lengthy process to go back to your maiden name. Grow up big bully. Find something better to do with your time

3 Likes

That’s not your place! Delete it!

1 Like

Why make a TikTok? Sounds like you are extremely childish. Your post would be taken more serious if you acted like a grown woman with legitimate concerns. Maybe, she’s in love with your sister in law, maybe she likes her hair light. If she is using your hubbys sir name and Mrs because of her past relationship with him, could be dangerous and he needs to contact authorities. However, I would consider it’s his sister and not him. If that’s the case you should get to know her. She may end up truly being family to you and hubby.

4 Likes

I’d cut the sister in law from access to you and then share the video twice! :joy: That’s straight up disrespect from both parties. Best thing to do is ignore them but I would not delete the video. That’s your opinion and you are entitled to it. Her being the ex and still using the name is weird and she knows it. They do it on purpose!

4 Likes

Lol that sounds like a restraining order lmao

2 Likes

You should not be posting stuff about his ex. She’s an ex. Move on

8 Likes

I would just ignore her and your SIL. Legally she has the right to use the name, but it kind of shows how desperate she is. Unless she somehow is hurting his credit or something there is not much you can do. And you may just be playing right into her sick game by paying attention to her. Just don’t pay any attention to her. As for your SIL I’d let your husband deal with her. Good luck.

6 Likes

I would keep it if my husband is ok w it and about the in-laws I wouldn’t care their opinion !!! My personal opinion !

3 Likes

It’s your TikTok. Post what you want :woman_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

l get paid over $ 195 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18695 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Go to This. https://dollarearningjob859.pages.dev/

2 Likes

Delete it, it is very childish. Stop wasting your time worrying about your Husband’s ex. I think you should try to act more grown up, especially as you have children.

12 Likes

If you didn’t mention her name then I don’t see a problem with it. :woman_shrugging:t2:
People make tik toks all the time about crap they go through.

2 Likes

Leave it there. You have the right to freedom of speech. I laugh because it sounds like something I would do! :rofl: Also…Sounds like the girl needs to get some serious help. That is honestly kind of scary. I watch way too many fictional crime shows​:joy::rofl:

1 Like

People are weird. The fact that people are standing up for his ex when she’s taken his name and they were never married is STRANGE. I could get it if they shared a child but the Mrs part? That’s WEIRD. If your husband didn’t say anything then I wouldn’t worry about it one bit. I’d keep that sister in law away as much as possible though. Sounds like she doesn’t like you for some reason.

1 Like

No lie u sound like a psycho yourself going out of ur way to have a witch-hunt over ur husband’s ex…get a life !!! I’m sure u wouldn’t like it if she made an attack tik tok about u

5 Likes

You’re an immature pos :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

OMG she is shagging your sister in law and using her name not his.

Nah keep it up and make another one :crazy_face:

1 Like

Sil def has a boner for her and probably vice versa.
I’d take it down in a couple days…
Let them simmer in their pettiness and games.
Play d***.
Keep your lips zipped.
We’re too grown to be teaching others how to act.
Just be mindful of the bs you may face in the future with “outside interference”.
And sometimes retaliation, at the moment feels cathartic. But it usually tends to only bring more chaos and problems, unfortunately.

They all sound crazy!!! Stop having your sister in law over!!! Stay clear of her!!! She may b trying to end ur marriage by making u angry with him!!

Immature. Delete it.

2 Likes

Is honestly just ignore them all. I don’t see that you did anything wrong

1 Like

Grow up move on HE IS UR EX HUSBAND…. That is NOT ur problem…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:delete that it looks pitiful

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be weird to use his name if they had been married. Since they hadn’t, yeah that’s weird

1 Like

Girl get a restraining order on that woman she planing on pushing you at the way so she can have your husband… That’s some crazy stuff… My soon to be husband ex wife started to do stuff like change her hairto my color and was constantly flirting with him… Then she got arrested for stealing from her job and she had to move back to her current bf parents house…

1 Like

l get paid over $137 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19190 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingOption600.pages.dev/

I just wanna see the TikTok :woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

Leave it, and keep your SIL at a distance l, she’s enabling a stalker imo

2 Likes

Why not be an adult and confront the ex about her behavior? I’m guessing it’s because you can’t handle a face to face confrontation and it’s easier to throw stones and hide. Sounds like you enjoy the drama as much as she does.

FYI: Asians have been doing the short hair with bangs thing for a while now. Just because she’s trying something different doesn’t necessarily mean she wants to be you🙄

1 Like

Nope, you don’t have to delete it.

2 Likes

Make a part 2 and now include the sister in law. Post link though I want to see the video :rofl:

12 Likes

Some people keep last names because it’s a pain to change everything back. It’s even worse if you have a professional license. Leave it be. You have the man. She doesn’t have him. They’re clearly separated for a reason. Delete the tiktok, act like an adult, and let it go. I’m sure you don’t need to waste your time on a nobody.

2 Likes

Only a immature and childish person will make a tik tok about it.
Your sil can be friends with whoever she wants

4 Likes

l get paid over $ 183 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19425 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://proworkinfo1048.pages.dev/

Make a part 2 about the sister :joy:

Don’t delete ur TikTok infact I hope you go viral girl :relaxed:

10 Likes

Sounds like the sister Hates u more . The enemy of my enemy is my friend is what may happened there I would t delete it , nope

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if sister-in-law liked or didn’t like the person. The fact is, they’re grown and can be friends, have quarrels or whatever and it not be your business.

1 Like

Maybe the sister married her and doesn’t want anyone to know :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Oh the insecurities :woozy_face: assuming someone is trying to be you is well,… stupid. Just because she’s Asian doesn’t mean she can’t cut and die her hair… SIL doesn’t have to explain her friendships to you or anyone else. Making a TikTok was about the most childish thing you could do :woozy_face::roll_eyes:
Grow up!!

8 Likes

Lol. Haven’t you figured it out? Sounds like your husbands ex has moved into your sister in law

3 Likes

OK…look hun…she’s not using his last name, she’s using HER last name!!! Like you said…your sil has “a massive hard on for her”…

THEY’RE TOGETHER BABE. YOU GOT NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT LOL
yout welcome

5 Likes

Did a real adult type this?

9 Likes

So how old are you guys? Why even make a tik tok about her? You are fueling the fire.

6 Likes

Don’t delete make more episodes of it also including sil I would love to see these videos and I hope you go viral with them! Stand your ground she can’t tell you what you as a FREE person can do! She has no rights at all.

2 Likes

I’d broadcast it louder. Don’t delete it :joy:

What you did was childish AF. “Let’s make a tik tok about someone I don’t have anything to do with” that’s childish. And how did you even find out about any of this? Are you stocking her on social media? It sounds like you need to grow up and let it go.

9 Likes

No you should not have to delete anything

You sound childish AF and the man probably ain’t worth two cents. Get a life !

2 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 12626 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE M0RE HERE… >> https://BangOnJobs34.pages.dev

Please people grow up this is just childish

4 Likes

Idgaf if you need to grow up or not. But let’s see the tiktok :joy:

13 Likes

Tbh if my husband doesn’t care, I definitely don’t. You didn’t mention your husband so I’m gonna assume he doesn’t care. Ignore sis in law she’s just sticking her nose where it don’t belong.

5 Likes

Don’t delete it if you don’t want to

3 Likes

Sounds like some single asian (white) female stuff. I think it’s weird. I hate using my ex husband’s last name. The woman he cheated on me with an is engaged to can have it. I’m waiting for divorce to change mine. She’s definitely weird. An you are just calling her out. Let the sister In law have her. Just do you own thing. Tho what does your husband think of it.

4 Likes

You been CHILDISH AF! SORRY. BUT MAYBE THE SISTER N LAW AND THE EX IS NOW DATING ON THE LOW. IDK. BUT GROW UP

5 Likes

Your sil and the crazy obsessed ex can shove it!!! I wouldn’t delete it!

4 Likes

Karma is a bitch, be aware

No, they should not be encouraging her psychotic behavior

1 Like

Wow! This is so childish !

5 Likes

Without stuff like this, we’d have nothing to take all our minds off of the stupid evil shit going on in the world today. Honestly, the both of you could be doing worse. You’re just airing dirty laundry, which I’ve been known to do myself.

You should delete it and grow up

9 Likes

Delete the tiktok. Grow up. See if you can get her help, get a restraining order or figure out if she’s doing this because your husband is leading her on. But seriously? Are you 15. “I made a tiktok” :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s some single white female shit TF. No u shouldn’t have to take that shit down. Fuck her and ur weird ass sister in law

My sister in law does the same with my fiancés ex :unamused:

Ima go look for that TikTok now😂

8 Likes

I can’t believe that you are a grown woman with two children. You sound like a child yourself. Don’t you have anything else to keep you busy besides his ex? You need to grow up

9 Likes

I mean, unless she’s bothering you guys, I don’t see why you needed to make a tiktok about it?

If she’s just trying to copy you, no doubt she’s crazy but like I said, unless she’s actually taken the time out of her day to harass you guys, I don’t understand the tiktok.

As far as SIL, I’d just tell her to mind her business.

I’m not telling you, that you should take down the tiktok but I’d just ignore the ex from now on

3 Likes

Take it down. Put your energy into your family. Why bother? You know the reality. Your SIL can also do what she likes.

3 Likes

Be careful - don’t you watch ID channel :wink::laughing: seriously, maybe your sister in law has something for her. :v:t4::sunflower:

4 Likes

Sorry but this is childish b.s. to even do in the first place, and you’re calling someone else’s reaction to said childish behavior weird. You’re married, you have kids, a husband, etc. and THIS is what you do with your time? I’m assuming you’re not 14 anymore, stop acting like it. If she’s actually causing issues by her behavior handle it like an adult and go do the necessary things to shut it down. Otherwise grow up and find a more productive use for your time.

3 Likes