Should I have to delete the tik tok I made?

I wouldnโ€™t remove shit lol :rofl::joy:

Someone call the Jerry Springer show. Iโ€™ll def watch that๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

I wouldnโ€™t delete it and I would cut your sister in law off! Sounds like sheโ€™s trying to get close to the people he is close to so she can keep up with him. Definitely not normal!

5 Likes

So you took time out of your day to make a tik tok about it?? Just move on with your life. Let her think what she wants. You have the ring and the legal name, donโ€™t you?? Let her be a child. But youโ€™re not making things better by blasting social media, thatโ€™s for sure.

You sound like a child honestly

I agree itโ€™s very weird behavior, but sorry I think as a grown woman making a tik Tok about it is also weird.

1 Like

What you should do is get one of those things that go over your hair to make you look bald. Then post a tiktok saying you shaved your head. See if she shaves hers :joy::joy:

Yea Iโ€™m that pety and Iโ€™m a grown ass woman :joy:

Your tic tok you shouldnโ€™t have to delete it. And yeah she sounds NUTS!!!

1 Like

This sister in law need fi gweh the woman is being weird she has an obessesion clearly cause these behaviour are not normal and it can lead to being deadly also.

Also watch to see how your husband react to it just to make sure they not into anything with his strange ex for her to be behaving like that

Thatโ€™s very weird, but a tiktok was maybe a little odd of a response

2 Likes

Maybe sister in law has a crush on the ex? Keep your TT post, that chick is cringy

Personal stuff like that should not be on tik tok period. Thatโ€™s slander

2 Likes

Tag me in it I want to see it lmao

10 Likes

Does the ex have a mental illness or disability possibly? Iโ€™d just delete it the tiktok and move on cause yenno cyber bullying is kinda not nice

Maybe they are MORE than friends ??? Just asking. Just laugh at them and move on

How are old are you?? 10

3 Likes

Lol youโ€™d make a TikTok but not reach out personally? Youโ€™re weird.

4 Likes

Whether nuts or not, why harrass her? It can only make things worse, and you gain nothing from it. Do you want to push her over the edge? Ignore her, and move on with your life!

2 Likes

Get over yourself!!!

1 tell your SIL to mind her business 2. As hard as it is just ignore her you the one he married and had kids with she is the delusional one using his last name. Me personally I am petty bitch and I would post my happiness and tag her in it.

Itโ€™s her name. He gave it to her.

๐“๐ซ๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก Mrs Elizabeth James. ๐€๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฆ, ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐, ๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆโ€™๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐กer ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ .๐ข๐ญ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ !!!links :heart: :point_down:

You sound petty and sounds like to me youโ€™re jealous of her. You need to grow up

3 Likes

Does this ex want to marry your sister in law? If theyโ€™re together all the time and using that last name are they dating or something??

4 Likes

I wouldnโ€™t delete anything. Who cares how any of them feel? She obviously doesnโ€™t care about how you feel. Iโ€™d just do what I want and ignore them both. And continue doing what I wanted on TikTok. They can choose to not watch your TikToks

3 Likes

If I enjoy this privilege all alone, it shows how ungrateful I am because I got my breakthrough from a post been posted online as well and I also want to recommend everyone too regarding on bitcoinInvestment. All thanks to the good work of
Mrs Elizabeth James :heart: her contact information below :point_down::envelope_with_arrow:

1 Like

I think youโ€™re just being a bully. If she doesnโ€™t bother you, isnโ€™t a threat to your relationship then why would you care? Stop being insecure. For all you know she can be with a man with the same last name that prefers blondes. You never know why people do what they do. Frankly itโ€™s none of your business.

4 Likes

You both sound a little crazy.
Maybe confront her, but why post a tiktok about it? Very juvenile.

2 Likes

Your teachings and trade setup guidance are amazing mrs ElizabethJames!! I find it really lucky to be part of this group. Am able to get my bearings now and seeing big improvement in my trading. Thanks a lot mrs Elizabeth James

Leave it up, sounds like some โ€˜Fatal Attractionโ€™ shit to me :joy::joy: might have to sleep with one eye open :eye::joy:

Your sister in law crazy to, Iโ€™d stay way away from her ! Your husband needs to say something, but as for hair, most women and girls have same hair style or like to change it a lot donโ€™t worry so much about that, Iโ€™d worry about that sister if I was you!!

1 Like

No but please be careful! This lady sounds bat :poop: crazy!!! Your sister inlaw needs to mind her business!

2 Likes

Iโ€™m most certainly enjoying my life and you too can also have that freedom to live knowing you have paid off your debtsโ€ฆ mrs Elizabeth James is not only going to instruct,but guide you to a life free of debts and wealth stability click on the links to message mrs Elizabeth James for bitcoin Investment :paperclips::link:

You sound like a child. Grow up

1 Like

Maybe u need to grow up lol u sound like a nut job urself like YOU married him in the end so let her do wat she wants :rofl::rofl::rofl: a married person is meant to be mature but out there making Tik Tok videos about another woman even though you got the man you married the man I think you need to get over yourself and your insecurities and your jealousyโ€ฆ just saying

8 Likes

Can we see the tiktok? Lol

8 Likes

U need to stop flattering urself lol

1 Like

Hello :wave::wave: friends
:pray::pray::pray:
I donโ€™t mean to interrupt your post with my comment, do pardon me am only here to share with you a good Bitcoin trader who has help me earn money online, itโ€™s so good to be true but trust me sheโ€™s real and Legit , Iโ€™ll recommend as many who are looking forward to invest contact Mrs Elizabeth James now for more information on how it works๐Ÿ“ฉ
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Feel free to invest in Cryptocurrency trading, Be to work with an online trading platform that offers the service of trading for investors to earn good profits as a source of passive income,
Letโ€™s say you invest 1k in 5days I can assure you a return profit of 6,400k, the higher your capital, the higher your profits.profit will be earn In crypto formโ€ฆ all process will be carried out by you, without having to send capital to anyone,
If interested kindly send a direct message to herโ€ฆ
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down: Redirecting...

You seem like a person that likes to put your business on social media and talk sh*t about people on social media first tiktok now hereโ€ฆgirl find a hobby๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

5 Likes

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐๐ซ๐š๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ.๐ƒ๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ
โ€ฆclick on the name to contact the Manager.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Hereโ€™s a question is the sister and her more that just friends and that is where the last name comes into play!!! U may have read it all wrong

15 Likes

But why waste the time or energy caring?

4 Likes

Sounds like teenage drama for real. Should I delete my tiktokโ€ฆ.becauseโ€ฆ.ummm, grow up๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿฝ

Itโ€™s been 8 years since they broke up, they werenโ€™t married, no kids and sheโ€™s using Mrs. His Last Name, and hanging out with his sister? I see how you think itโ€™s weird but hopefully sheโ€™s just really into his sister and maybe wants a serious relationship with her.

Sounds creepy ex want to look like you. And your sister in law donโ€™t like you. Thatโ€™s why she friends with your husbandโ€™s ex. Donโ€™t pay attention to them. Just do you. Blocked them on your social media.

Donโ€™t waste your time and energy on your hubbyโ€™s ex or his sister. Just focus on yourself and your family. Donโ€™t let them see what is going on in your family. Enemies canโ€™t attack you if they donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going on

2 Likes

Honestly itโ€™s not worth your time or your peace. Block her on everything and let her live in her delusional world. She wants a reaction out of you, and youโ€™re giving her exactly what she wants. She wants to create problems between you and your husband by the sounds of it because she probably thinks she still has a chance with him. Also make it a rule that when your sister in law comes over you donโ€™t want to hear about your husbandโ€™s ex, itโ€™s disrespectful to both you and your husband. She does have every right to hangout with his ex if she wants to, because sheโ€™s an adult and can do as she pleases, but if itโ€™s going to cause p3oblems in your marriage then you need to make some ground rules.

2 Likes

It sounds like she just wants to have what you have. Might be trying to Single White Female you.

1 Like

Get over it. Child games.

What are you - TWELVE? No one gives 2 shits about sleep overs and blonde bangs. Get over yourself.

Didnโ€™t know 12 year olds could get marriedโ€ฆ

1 Like

Thereโ€™s no way this is real. It sounds like all of you guys are messed up lol ๏ฟผ

2 Likes

You canโ€™t control what others do. I donโ€™t want to even try to understand why one does what they do but you donโ€™t have to take it down however I see no need to make it a problem. Least amount of drama in my life is my goal.

Maybe sheโ€™s with your husbandโ€™s sister and no one is telling you because you make peopleโ€™s business so public.

5 Likes

Leave it up. It IS weird!

Crappy childish behaviourโ€ฆ. Get over yourself

1 Like

when i got divorced i kept my husbands last name as my last name was 14 letters hard to pronounce

Sounds like sheโ€™s obsessed with you. The more she knows it bothers you, the more sheโ€™s going to do it.

6 Likes

Kim Pederson, but they were never married. She doesnโ€™t legally have his last name. It says they only dated for a few months.

2 Likes

I think Iโ€™ve seen your tiktok :rofl::rofl: thatโ€™s HELLLLLA weird ! Fuck her , she donโ€™t pay your bills , she donโ€™t matter :joy::clap:t4::clap:t4:

Maybe your sister in law and your husbands ex got married and she took her lastnight :thinking: :rofl:

8 Likes

Howโ€™s it go, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

1 Like

Ignore the sister in law. If she is making things uncomfortable because of their close relationship. Let them be . Stay away.

2 Likes

Oh for goodness sake get on with your life with your husband & childrenโ€ฆhe choose you, you choose him. He is married you. Ye are a family. Forget her. She is irrelevant. Ignore her completely and dont waste precious time letting her into your head. Dont discuss her with your SIL. If shes aware it ennoys you, she will do more. You have the man and his/ yer children. Why entertain her in your head. Move on. She can use whatever name she wantsโ€ฆshe can change her original name by โ€œdeed pollโ€ so she might actually legally be mrs whateverโ€ฆshe may have quietly married you SIL and so would be mrs whatever if she took her surname. Live your own life and leave her and your SIL to theirs.

9 Likes

You sound just as crazy๐Ÿ˜‚

7 Likes

And your not being strange now??? Oookay lmao grow up anyways

5 Likes

Is the sister banger her and thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s using the last name?? Maybe they married?

1 Like

This seems like a question youโ€™d ask your friends not the internet. Lol

1 Like

This is super weird :rofl: stay away from both of them !

5 Likes

Sis n law is pry just as shadyโ€ฆ Ulterior motives ? Did you two ever get along? Or the Ex is a good manipulator trying to turn her against youโ€ฆ Let them have each otherโ€ฆ

Do whatever you want. F*** the rest.

Hmm are they dating?

1 Like

I wouldnโ€™t make it a habit to trash people online. But no you donโ€™t have to delete it. You could block your SIL.

Just sounds like unnecessary baggage. Move on focus on your marriage not exs and what their doing be the bigger person. Stop entertaining the situation. Move on.

3 Likes

You donโ€™t have the right to dictate who your sister in law is friends with. Itโ€™s her life and who she chooses to be friends with is up to her. Is it weird? Absolutely. Her and the ex are weirdos but at the end of the day your sister in law has her own life and she can be friends with whoever she wants. This whole situation is just really petty and childish.

3 Likes

Itโ€™s social media do whatever you want and the SIL can befriend whoever they want.

However, itโ€™s a safety concern (to myself Iโ€™m just protective) that sheโ€™s starting to make herself look like you.

I would let family and friends know and possibly just say โ€˜hey if something happens to me and I ever go missing make sure the Police look at โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-โ€˜. Just so family and friends are aware of shady activity if anything happens but, thatโ€™s just me.

As long as you donโ€™t actually use her photo or her name than you can keep it.

1 Like

You lost me at, I made a tiktok.

5 Likes

Sounds like a made for TV movie in the making.

1 Like

I just canโ€™t stop laughing at how ridiculous you areโ€ฆ and you are old enough to be married with children? I see ALOT of trauma headed towards these children you say you haveโ€ฆ these poor babiesโ€ฆ maybe she could be a real mother towards them?? I think they will NEED some supportโ€ฆ sad

1 Like

My ex husbands wife mirrors me and she always has. She has deeply rooted personality issues aside from so many other things. I donโ€™t look at her doing these things and get angry, I just see a woman in need of help. Making a tiktok about someone is immature and silly. Just ignore it. Just do you.

Sheโ€™s gunna unalive you dude, thatโ€™s not healthy or normal. Itโ€™s weird af.

7 Likes

Yal are calling the poster crazyโ€ฆhello the ex is using his last name and they werent married. I believe the ex is the crazy one

4 Likes

Iโ€™d tell her to suck it up butter cup :woman_shrugging:

That whole situation is weird. I would keep my distance from both of them as much as possible. Old girl sounds like a stalker and SIL sounds like she is in love with her. Sounds like a bad movie waiting to happen.

2 Likes

A lot of Asians likes to dye their hair blonde :sweat_smile:

Yes itโ€™s weird that sheโ€™s going around still using the Mrs. xxxx
Maybe sheโ€™s dating his sister, and thatโ€™s probably why sheโ€™s using the Mrs. xxxx :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think itโ€™s a compliance thing for someone to copy me. Donโ€™t be petty. You got the man!

Oh wow. She has issues. Iโ€™d definitely watch your back.

2 Likes

Why delete it? If your husband doesnโ€™t care, leave it. Your SIL needs to leave you two out of their relationship. Are they a couple? Sleepovers as adults could be a lot more that what your SIL is able to acknowledge.

3 Likes

Maybe youโ€™re the obsessed one

Lmao @ the comment section OP didnโ€™t ask if for opinions on how childish or not she was being โ€œShould I have to delete the tiktok?โ€ Simple No shes wierd ASF your SIL is also a wierdo so donโ€™t listen to her lol

1 Like

Also I want to see it if your ok with tagging me in said video lol Iโ€™m just nosey

@chkn.noodle.soup420

11 Likes

You donโ€™t have to do anything. I think she can get in trouble for faking her name

1 Like

Absolutely not! Keep that shit up, I hope they both see how weird it is when they see the comments cause it seems like sheโ€™s trying to be you to get with him. Fuck that shit

Hunni anyone can put what they like as a profile
On any social media account
I think you need to calm your farm

You have him, he married you
Not her
Donโ€™t put your sister in law in the middle of your drama
She has the right to choose her friends
Reguardles of how you feel about it

People change and thatโ€™s probably why SNL is now asking you to remove it. She probably knows the Ex is struggling mentally maybe more harder than you may know. HOWEVER itโ€™s your decision to remove it or not!

My fianceโ€™s ex gf decided after we were together for over a year to have junk mail sent to her at his address to her for Mrs his last name :joy: However on a serious note itโ€™s time to put up cameras the ex is psycho or severely mentally disturbed honey

3 Likes

Plot twist her and your sister in law are in a secret relationship n thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s doing these things and using that last name :blush: case cracked your welcome

15 Likes

When I first heard about Bitcoin, I thought it was impossible. How can you have a purely digital currency? Canโ€™t I just copy your hard drive and have your bitcoins? I didnโ€™t understand how that could be done, and then I looked into it and it was brilliant. I do invest with Mrs Elizabeth James if you want to invest you can kindly clink on the link below to contact my mentor :point_down: :point_down: