Should I have to delete the tik tok I made?

Searching for a way to make money online has not been an easy journey for me. With so many trails and errors i went as far as collecting loan for investment but i am so grateful that all my debts has been finally paid off thanks to Mrs Elizabeth James Avoid scammers and trade/mine bitcoins with a genuine account manager with Mrs

Crypto is the greatest investment to be made by anyone. Thanks to Mrs Elizabeth James I saw my payment In my wallet today thank you so much :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sharing is caring that’s why I taught I should let you know about Mrs Elizabeth James, bitcoin company, I think good work deserves good recommended check out no pressure
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I am so lucky to invest with Mrs Elizabeth James this is the only account manager I’ve seen to be legit and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform a lot. You can contact her and make your own profit, message her on the link below :point_down::point_down::point_down:

Learning about crypto investment is a lucrative skill one can have, it gives you the privilege to see into the future and act towards it. It’s really amazing how it works, I was able to generate enough cash flow from my crypto investment. Reach out to Mrs Elizabeth James for more inquiries.
Contact her via the link below​:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I have been searching online a long time ago trying to get an income earning opportunity, but I only managed to run into different fake traders who never returned my profits until I met mrs ElizabethJames. I was convinced by her trade strategies especially after seeing lot of testimony about her. I have enjoyed a number of successful trades with her platform already and I can recommend her platform to everyone free free to contact her.:point_down:

I feel like this could become a dangerous situation for you. The sis in law needs to not be supportive of her stalker Ike behaviour.

5 Likes

Can’t even read the comments to help respond to you with all this spam… jeez

Really hard to read other opinions before plastering my own with so much effing spam in the comments

Then don’t sister in law sounds like a weirdo too.

3 Likes

It’s weird that you care so much about an ex to be so childish to make a TikTok about it. Maybe his ex and your sil are exploring a lesbian relationship and that’s why the ex is using the last name and why she’s being defended. But I guess everything is about you. Grow up.

8 Likes

I’m very happy to see myself among those people testifying about Mrs Elizabeth James , how she helped us earn huge amount of money from home through trading, I never believe it before till I received my profits successfully it. was like a dream.i made my first withdrawals completely.if you are interested to earned from home, kindly click the name for more information
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Whats your handle I want to watch it

3 Likes

Sometimes in life you have to do what you’re afraid of doing because it might turn out to be the best decision, trading has never serve me right until I came across ma’am Elizabeth James who changed my life for better, ever since I started investing in her platform, I no longer have financial issues, thank you very much,
contact her to get started
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Good to be part of the winning team. I actually didn’t believe any post online referring to binary options. I was so convinced after different testimonies about Mrs Elizabeth James she’s trustworthy,she gave me easy procedures, nice strategies and now my profits are massive, I invested and I received my profit contact her on Facebook by clicking on her Link :link::paperclips: below :point_down::point_down::point_down:

This is one of my greatest achievement in my life since I started investing Wow! Mrs Elizabeth James you’re the best that I have ever came across as an expert trader you have turn my entire life around for good all thank to Mrs Elizabeth James appreciate your trading contact her

I hate all this spam in the comments. :roll_eyes:

It has been so exciting since I started investing with Mrs Elizabeth James the best in terms of trading . Because what other managers can’t do, she does it better and she always keep to her words. At first when I wanted to invest with her I was so afraid, but I never knew I was close to my success.God Bless you Mrs Elizabeth James for being a blessing to me. Contact her with her profile…via link

If I enjoy this privilege all alone it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportunity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too.All thanks to the good work of Mrs Elizabeth James i
Follow this Link to message her on facebook.

No. Your SIL sounds toxic too.

3 Likes

Don’t delete that tiktok!! Can you post a link? I wanna see it! Lol. Sounds super weird. Not the sister in laws business, it’s your life this ex messing with.

3 Likes

I feel ya , my EXH 2 nd wife was only married a year , yet she would post on her pages that her “ married name “ was so n so “… I was always like y’all aren’t married … then she ran off on meth for 4 years , and using the last name :face_with_peeking_eye:I used to get bill collectors calling me for her :roll_eyes:

Yes remove the tic tok your being petty and immature

6 Likes

Ummm I think sis in law is in relationship with her :thinking:

3 Likes

Fuck them, crazy bitches

Unless she can give you a valid reason for using the surname and trying to emulate you, I wouldn’t remove it. You’re allowed to post what you want. The SIL needs show you the same respect she’s demanding you should this other person. One of my SILs is my best friend. One SIL I don’t talk to at all because she’s a shitty person. Sometimes you need to prioritize your peace of mind over someone else’s feelings. Toxic people only poison your life, not help it.

This page needs a moderator. No not me but it just keeps getting worse with the spam/scams Mamas Uncut

You sound bitter and petty :rofl:

3 Likes

Even if she a ex thats still her last name

Considering my husband’s ex who we have not even talk to in 4 years have made over 300 videos of us and she has never met me. She is a narcissist at it’s finest. Annoying really. Get over him.