Should I leave my husband for my ex?

Leave the universe :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

What an idiot
She wants it all selfish woman
Feel sorry for the men

I’m a hoe dont get married

1 Like

Why would you even put yourself in that situation? I personally. Hope they both leave you :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Why did you leave your ex to start with…he wasn’t good enough then but I’d now cause your 2nd is boring …you my dear have some issues that is just sick…what if the shoe was reversed…how would you hurt…yea that’s rt hurt…apparently that doesn’t matter to you who hurts as long as YOU are #1 and gets what she wants…how dare you think its ok ti destroy lives as long as your happy…leave them both alone and crawl in a hole…

4 Likes

Is this for real?? :rofl:

1 Like

Why did u cheat in the first place ? Maybe just leave them both so they can find someone loyal

4 Likes

Leave both.
They deserve better.

3 Likes

Stop getting married! And why are you swapping back and forth between them.

Lol, agree with above comment. They both deserve better. Put them both out of their misery and allow them to find someone loyal.

3 Likes

If you are looking for nonstop excitement in your marriage forget it. Marriage is a process. How well can you support your mate and how well can he support you? It’s getting through the tuff times that strengthens your marriage, not just the good times. The way you are going is going to bring unhappiness to all involved as you are truly unhappy with both occasionally and make drastic choices to keep the fun up. Perhaps it is you who needs to make the change and finally honor your vows . Communicate with your husband and seek counseling to guide you through this navigable problem.

1 Like

This is the reason I stay in this group for posts like these lmfaooooo wow smh

7 Likes

Sounds like both men deserve better.

2 Likes

I hope both guys see sense and kick you in to touch

Well, maybe counseling and some serious self reflection is needed here. Get help, the damage is done here already.

Also I’m a bit confused :thinking:
Is there an ex husband who you cheated on with current husband…and ex you’re currently cheating with is a new side piece?
You gf have some serious self issues you need to work on

1 Like

What if the table was turned you doosh

1 Like

Mitchell Russell team Brad or team cooper? :joy:

3 Likes

You’re gonna be the one hurt🤷🏾‍♀️

Well you cheated on your ex with your current husband for a reason. Do you think going back to your ex will make you happy as long as you live? I think you need to work on your issues before anything else! Whose to say you won’t cheat on your ex again with someone new?!? So I suggest you think true and well before hurting anyone, including yourself!

6 Likes

Imagine what your passing around in your 3 some to each other why not just be honest as not like you have before now anyway as your just re-cheating on them both again I’m sure either one will not be surprised

As the “boring current husband” I will say he deserves better than you

13 Likes

Crazy as hell !!! U are using these men like bouncing balls around whoever u feel to play around with thats how u doing it!!
As the saying goes once a Cheater always a Damn Cheater!!
Ur husband deserves so much better than u !!
an when ur husband is or isnt around there u are flirting with another man on the phone or whichever way u do it!!
This the most disgusting thing EVER!!!
MARRIAGE IS PROCESS
ITS A JOURNEY OF GOOD AN BAD TIMES,
SEEMS u are only out for the good times and
u are out to screw up ur husband life…
If u reach a old woman age all alone u will wonder what the hell u did to ur life to drive ur husband away from u

You deserve neither.

8 Likes

go to counselling omg. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Neither one. Let them decide

Once a cheater always a cheater

What we do comes back to us :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This right here people, is called “I belong to the streets”. :joy:

11 Likes

You don’t deserve either being the cheater :roll_eyes: let them go and stay single since you want to act single

5 Likes

Choose a therapist. Leave them both alone. YOU are the problem.

22 Likes

Omg!! You are a Cheater !! They are better off without you

5 Likes

You need to just leave them both alone and figure yourself out that’s not okay what so ever and it’s fucked just because your husband is boring you go sleep with someone else how bout leave before you break someones heart leave both those men alone and figure your damn self out

Sounds like you need to be single and do some growing up.

5 Likes

What did I just read. :flushed:

He’ll no the past is the past for a reason

1 Like

JFC you deserve neither… grow up

9 Likes

What goes around comes around is what they say. And it’s sad that you’re in a circumstance that allows you to see your ex, but loyalty is everything, if you don’t wanna cheat or get cheated on don’t be in a relationship. Let alone waste someone’s time, sometimes being single is better than being in multiple relationships that could get serious like marriage. Marriage is for two people who are invested in each other, not to invest that love with other people.

2 Likes

I hope they both leave you ! Go and buy yourself a dildo instead

Leave and go back to your ex, so your husband can find someone that deserves him

11 Likes

Getting back together with an ex is like trying to put poop back in you butt. Someone needs to tell you ex this…he should make better choices.

You are a piece of work. If both men are smart they will have nothing to do with you.

5 Likes

Marriage means nothing these days does it :unamused::roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

You need to let your husband know you are a dirty cheater. Karma will find you.

2 Likes

Wtaf did I just read! This is seriously something out of a movie. To be honest you don’t deserve either of them and should just stick to Tinder

3 Likes

Studies have shown when you cheat on someone its because your feeling unfulfilled somewhere within your life. It may be a good idea to make a list of what you truly want out of a relationship to the core (not from him or the other personally just what you generally need out of any spouse) then go to your husband and ask him if he can give you that, be open and honest about whatever voids you find that you have been trying to fill.

2 Likes

You don’t deserve either you disgusting women.

4 Likes

Leave them both alone and invest in a vibrator

13 Likes

#####ONCE A HOE ALWAYS HOE###shame on you you make a REAL WOMAN look bad ###NASTY ## :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::snake::snake::snake::snake::fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish:

4 Likes

Sorry but you are a POS. Hope they both leave your ass!

Oh dear.
You are the problem!
Understanding ethical standards and moral behaviour might be too hard.
Leave your husband. He deserves better.
Your ex deserves you. Not in a good way.

3 Likes

Why cheat? You say you love them but that’s not love. That’s lust. You need to find yourself before wondering about who to be with. And the ex is just as much guilty because I’m sure he knows you’re married. So maybe y’all deserve each other but the husband? Did your vows not mean anything? How about opening up the line of communication with your husband to spice up your marriage? You know what… Never mind. I don’t think you’d take any of our advice.

3 Likes

What a jerk. You deserve neither.

Neither of them deserve you !!! Live a single life and have sex with whom you want WITHOUT committment - you obviously have a big problem with this . Your husband has become boring in YOUR opinion - he probably realizes you are not worth his effort . Watch the difference when you’re gone . Watch how trim and dapper he’ll look . He’ll be very much wanted by decent women . What have you got going for you - just what’s between your legs and men will get bored with that in time !!

I hope they both leave you…horrible cow

8 Likes

You need to stay single for the rest of your life. That’s disgusting . You’re disgusting

4 Likes

Wtf. Just leave then figure your shit out. You should feel awful. I’m the faithful half of a failing marriage. It’s bs.

You need to let them both go. You obviously don’t care about either of them.

2 Likes

Just have 2 husbands. Problem solved😸

2 Likes

Stay single. Both these men deserve more!!!

9 Likes

I feel very sorry for the one you chose because you will cheat on him again and again

7 Likes

Idk why women get dragged and men don’t in these posts. :unamused::roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:
Girl. Just chose one. Clearly neither man is perfect. Which one can you deal with…forever?
THAT’S IT. THAT’S THAT ANSWER.
Despite how people see, clearly she is unfulfilled. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Stay with your now husband. Something about him obviously made you leave the first and cheat with your now husband anyways. So why backtrack and go back to your ex? You wanted your husband at one point and now that you have him, it’s not enough? Just because he is no fun? Do you need to go skydiving or something to get that excitement in your life? There is ways on how to, that do not involve cheating. Especially with an ex.

3 Likes

Once a cheater always a cheater, how you got them is how you lose them….

11 Likes

Are we being punked?

1 Like

U are a horrible person
Please stay single

9 Likes

Have a threesome. Whoever pleases you more, is the one you take :joy:

5 Likes

An Ex is an Ex for a reason.

4 Likes

I hope they both cheat on you grow up

8 Likes

Get divorced before you do anything else! Lol…after the divorce or during separation do whatever you wish…I cheated also, felt like a terrible person but I was happy happy while doing it…don’t ask🙈 ended up telling my ex and broke his heart😫 it has been a few years now and I refuse to have another relationship probably ever! I don’t wanna hurt anyone else ever again. I know I have issues🤦‍♀️ and I get bored🤔 idk🤷‍♀️ but if there is one thing I can tell anyone it is don’t keep cheating while you are married, just get single and then stay single that way nobody gets hurt because you can’t have your cake and eat it too while you are married🤣

2 Likes

People can be so judgemental and hateful. Clearly you are unfulfilled. I’ve been in that situation so I will not judge and I feel people shouldn’t give hate because it’s proven a majority of people cheat. We are not monogamous creatures and that’s clear. We arent beavers. We don’t stick with one person for life and that’s because we don’t get everything we need from one person. You could love them both or feel you do but one you are clearly meant for or maybe none :woman_shrugging:

Both of these guys deserve better. This right here is why some men act the way they do.

1 Like

Clearly you need to not be with either of them…

1 Like

Stay single. This isn’t fair to any of them

You cheated on your ex for a reason, no?

Leave your poor husband & get back with your ex. You don’t deserve your husband & if your ex is stupid enough to take you back then you deserve him.

9 Likes

Have an open and honest discussion with your hubby about your needs. If it doesn’t work, consider a counselor, or probably try having an open relationship. Maybe he is cheating too? Maybe he has someone else that he is perfect to.

But you need to address this or it will keep happening and it won’t end well.

This lady is gonna end up on Paternity Court, with Judge Lauren given her hell :joy::joy:

2 Likes

So your current husband was OK with you cheating on your First husband… and now your first husband is OK with you cheating on your current husband…
Nice :roll_eyes:
All of y’all sound like trash to me :wastebasket:

Seriously??? Both men deserve better than you! Your the one that’s the cheater. No loyalty and truly no love. You need therapy

9 Likes

Nahhh, this is the plot from sex life.

You are a shitty person. I hope they BOTH dump your ass

Omg grow up ex’s are ex’s for reasons

Neither. Sounds like they both deserve someone Faithful.

7 Likes

Been watching too much SEX/life :joy:

It’s clear you don’t love either of them and they both deserve better. Grow up. I hope they both leave you :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Neither. Focus on yourself, learn to do better things. Next thing you know, you’re going to cheat on one of them again.

Where is Jeremy Kyle when you need him :scream:

1 Like

Women like you give other women a bad name. Where is your intgrity? Your morals?

7 Likes

Obviously neither one is more than a play toy or you wouldn’t be cheating on either of them then or now.

2 Likes

Love isn’t about who is more fun…just FYI what comes around goes around…sounds like you all are nothing but cheaters, but hello you got married

3 Likes

With all those blah blah, ya still got the audacity to choose? You don’t even deserve them both. 🤷

4 Likes

I think you should leave both of them alone n figure urself out before u leave a trail of hurt. If this was a dude asking he’d get slaughtered, they deserve better than. U tbh

7 Likes

I would remove myself from the situation and spend sometime alone. See who treats me better and is there for me all the time. We most woman (some men as well) have the tendency to romanticize our past relationships thinking what would be different now.

If your relationships are starting with cheating and, ending in cheating that is not a good sign. You need to reavaluate the situation and see who you want to spend the rest of your life with…

See if you taking the decision of living your husband for your ex is not repeating history. See if the lust and excitement that never ends is worth to swap for something secure and settled. Only you have the answer to your questions… but going down the path of cheating again is not the right one.

You sound like an extremely shallow and selfish person. You justified your cheating by saying your current “near perfect” husband is boring. Really? Girl, you need to not be with anyone until you sort through your own emotional baggage. I would suggest being single and seeking therapy. What you are doing is not right and you are never going to be a good partner in a healthy fulfilling relationship until you work on yourself.

6 Likes

It’s women like you who actually give other women a bad name! Honestly I hope they both dump you!!

6 Likes

Did u ever consider that your ex may be helping you cheat on your new hubby so that when your new hubby comes to his senses and leaves you your ex is likely to up and leave you too …ultimately leaving you alone and broken…karma can be a real bitch… Especially when you’ve earnt it!

wow you just straight up told everyone you were garbage with no hesitation.

9 Likes

To me sounds like u need to leave them both. If u truly loved either of them u wouldn’t had cheated in the first place. Move on work on yourself b4 u destroy anyone else

5 Likes

Past relationships never work out but you are the problem