Should I message the woman my husband has been talking to?

Nope. Save text, get a divorce, & pack his shit. He can move in with her. If he’s cheating with her he’ll cheat with someone else. You don’t need that in your life

Nah, I’d let her have him

3 Likes

He would do it again if you keep him :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Give him what he apparently wants…. A divorce

2 Likes

Make his dreams a reality by surprising him with divorce papers

6 Likes

I’d let him know the papers or won their way :woman_shrugging:t3: he’s the one that married you not her. If he wants to tell people he’s in a divorce he can really be in a divorce.

1 Like

I think I’d just nonchalantly ask him “How’s -insert other woman’s name?-” and see what he does. Mostly because I think it would be funny, but then ask for a divorce.

2 Likes

I’d say something to him first. What he’s doing is wrong

yep sure would and let her know whats what…then put her ass on blast

No.
I would contact a lawyer and be in a divorce.

no you should take his stuff to her house if both are doing it and know you are aware than they are both to blame

I would message her and let her know that he is married and kindly ask her to stop interacting with him that being said the issue is not with her as she is under the assumption he is divorced. The issue is with your husband who is actively cheating on you.

2 Likes

I’d both then both in a group message

2 Likes

Did you bring it up with your husband ?? This isn’t the other woman’s fault. The two of you need to discuss this

1 Like

Nope. I wouldn’t message her. He’s married. He made the choice to break your vows. Kick his a$$ out and let him have her.

Yip while the husbands listening then he can fk off

I’d be talking to him before her

1 Like

hell no id tell him to hit the road DIVORCE

1 Like

Would u think that would stop him or her from talking. Start moving smart make sure your financial stable and start to see about securing u and your kids. Divorce are nasty collect all the evidents and make movement to secure your future with your kids

2 Likes

Does it need to hit you in the face? If he’s saying you’re in a divorce, you should make it so. :man_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

Talk to Him., let him know you know… have an honest conversation about it ALL

Ummmm no. You need to be talking to him about it. He is the one cheating on you.

1 Like

No, that’s all on your husband considering she thinks you two are going through a divorce.

2 Likes

Apparently only one of you are HAPPILY MARRIED

I’m just saying… almost every woman has heard a man say he’s divorced or getting divorced. She should know to ask you. But he shouldn’t be saying you guys are divorced either. So make it a reality. He clearly didn’t think about you or your feelings.

No one who cheats is worth fighting for . They are not worthy of your love, respect or appreciation . Get them out of your life. They’re not trustworthy .

3 Likes

What would you still want him

No, because your husband’s loyalty is to you, she owes you NOTHING. Tell him to kick rocks, and sue him for child support :100::100:

1 Like

To back off? No Miss lady, you should get out of there, they had sex already

lol your man is the one saying he’s single and talkingto her so you need to talk to him. As far as she knows you guys are divorcing . What a dbag

2 Likes

She’s not the problem , your husband is LOL

9 Likes

Only if you want the truth

Yes tell her ur not getting a divorce and she should move in

1 Like

Yes :raised_hands: I will tell her as well!!!

I would message her and let her know that he’s been lying to her and that you guys are still very much together but then let her know that NOW he is available because your leaving him and taking everything lol.

4 Likes

I’m sure you’re really wanting it to work but he’s not the one for you, move on with the “divorce” is says you guys are going through, it’s not the woman you need to go after in this situation.

Um no… I’d let that bitch HAVE HIM!!! You don’t need to INFORM anyone. That’s his job!!! And if he’s clearly interested in her. LET HER HAVE HIM!!!

I’d end it with him but let her know he’s been lying that the whole time you guys were together not divorcing. She can make her own choices. Because inside that… I told the other woman my ex and I were still together and to back off until we decided what was gonna happen and she said no she was gonna make him leave me then because he doesn’t love me only her.

1 Like

Send her a link to the song jolene

1 Like

No it is not her fault,totally him

2 Likes

Is he VERY married thou…So you know he is cheating but yet hes still your husband…lady🤦‍♀️ Yes call her and tell her to come pick her man up along with all his sh*t wtf🧐

12 Likes

Ummmm… Message him and tell him to pack his shit. He’s the one in the wrong not her.

1 Like

So, he’s telling ppl he’s getting a divorce & you’re worried abt her? :flushed:
I’d file. Hand him then papers & say, “Now you’re only a partial liar”. Then I’d tell her the truth. Lol

3 Likes

No I would divorce him and let her have him

Drop his stuff off on her doorstep and change your locks. Once a cheater always a cheater.

no. she doesn’t owe u anythin but ur husband certainly does . i kno he certainly wouldn’t be my husband and that’s when his lie of a divorce would become his reality.

Do you want to stay married to someone who is entertaining someone else? I mean it sounds like your husband is the issue, not this other person especially when they only moving off what he is saying…

3 Likes

No darling. Wrong approach. Because your cheating, lying a$$ husband is just going to find another girl to replace her with. What you do here is get rid of the problem, your husband.

Uh no :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’d tell her he WAS married he is NOW in a divorce and she can fucking have his ass

Message her if you wish but don’t blame her but only him

1 Like

He opened the door to this relationship with this woman. She’s not your problem. He is. No man cheating is worth a dime. I would be lining up the ducks, quietly and stealthy mode and consulting at least 3-4 attorneys. If it’s not this gal, it will be another gal, another time. Read up Tina Swithin materials in print, audio and visual (she’s on every social media platform.) As painful as this is, face the truth about the man you’re married to.

3 Likes

Why do y’all always go after the other woman? Go after your husband, she wouldn’t be there if he hadn’t opened the door.

3 Likes

No. I’d kick him out let her have him.

1 Like

Get you a big ole divorce cause it won’t be the last if he’s doing it with her it will be someone else too

1 Like

I’d tell her he’s married and to do with that information what she will, and I’d tell him to gtfo. Period. He’s the one obviously leading her on and playing just as much of a role in their little “relationship” so to speak as she is if she even knows about it. You can’t be mad at just her.

Nope…I would let her have him. He clearly is not worth keeping. It took me YEARS of misery to learn this!

1 Like

Ma’am if you were to message me I’d cuss you out period! He’s lying to you and lying to her so what are you messaging her about because y’all both gonna keep dealing with him no matter what.

8 Likes

Nope…I would offer him that divorce and walk away like a Boss :v:. I aint fighting to Keep NO man…neerrpp!!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t message her . I would call her

No you should message your husband with divorce papers

4 Likes

It sounds like he doesn’t want to be married anymore. And he is the one entertaining her. You need to find a new husband. Is not her fault.

4 Likes

I’d tell her. He sure in hell isn’t. Then I’d tell him about himself.

I’d message her just to let her know he’s lying to her but nothing else.

1 Like

My husband cheated several times and when I caught him with other girls I asked him in front of her what he had told her he wouldn’t answer but the girl did and I always had a recording of me trying to kick him out and him begging to stay and saying bad thing about other girl. I kinda ruined his Rep with other women and then divorced him after 14 years. He was married to older women after me and cheated on her with me for years after she swore he never would. Karma is a bitch once the trust is gone it doesn’t work

Yeah I’d message her and tell her she can have him.

3 Likes

I never understand why women are so quick to blame the other person. YOUR HUSBAND opened up the door & is doing what he’s doing.
Be mad at him. Blame HIM!
She’s not the problem, he is!

2 Likes

Inform her, than handle your husband!

3 Likes

You have the commitment with your husband not to the other women. Hold him more accountable than her. He wasn’t forced to do anything he did not want to.

7 Likes

She doesn’t owe you loyalty HE does so the problem is him, I’d give him that divorce.

3 Likes

No proceed with a divorce. If my husband ever told anyone that we were getting a divorce then I would had him divorce papers asap.

3 Likes

Your problem isn’t her, it’s him. Sit down and decide if you want him. If you decide you don’t, wait till he goes to work, pack up all his stuff and put it by the door. When he gets back, tell him to load it up and pray his girlfriend has room for him. After he leaves, call a lawyer, make sure it’s legal, then call someone to come change the locks. Enough is enough.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bother with getting ahold of her… & just as much her fault as his especially if she knows about you & the kids!
I’d just move along, don’t stay just for the kids… let her have him and watch him do the same to her(once a cheater always a cheater)

No. I would kick him out and say “you’re right…we are in the middle of a divorce”.

2 Likes

I would starts moving saving ect and filing for divorce :ok_hand:t2::raised_hands:t2::point_up:t2::clap:t2:

She’s a victim like you. You’re both being lied to. If you were to message her, I’d be factual and let it be. Then give him what he wants… a divorce.

1 Like

Is he really worth keeping?

3 Likes

Message both of them
I would make it super awkward lol

5 Likes

I would message her than divorce his ass

Your husband is telling her you’re going through a divorce. Maybe you need to deal with him instead of telling her to back off.

2 Likes

Group text her and your husband…and not in a nice way.

3 Likes

She may not care. A lot of them don’t. You need to do what you feel is right. Best of luck & I’m sorry you’re going though this

I’d message her… then I’d leave him!

2 Likes

If he’s telling this woman that you’re in the middle of a divorce, serve him the papers

7 Likes

He will just find someone else to lie to, leave him, he doesn’t want the relationship but to weak to break it off with you

3 Likes

Why don’t u tell yr husband to back off the single life himself…

1 Like

I would let her know what’s really going on. But at the same time I would be in my way out.

3 Likes

Add them both in a chat and just say hi, I’m so and so’s wife. We have a pretty good life together, or so I thought till I found out you existed. Now someone explain.

12 Likes

Your problem isn’t the other woman, it is your husband. He is “very married” but only on paper.

4 Likes

My problem wouldn’t be with her, your problem is him. Eww. Throw that man away

3 Likes

I think you need to leave that relationship

He said you’re getting divorced, so get divorced :woman_shrugging:t4:
He wants to cry, give him something to cry about

13 Likes

Please don’t fight for someone who doesn’t want you. Tell the woman the truth and step away from both of them

6 Likes

If it wasn’t her it would be someone else.

4 Likes

For one yes. For two why in the hell would you stay with him? He ain’t gonna stop with just her. He will keep doing it to more woman.

2 Likes

No id give him his wish and get a divorce.

6 Likes

He Iis not VERY MARRIED or she would not be in his life. Your husband haw to decide if he wants her gone. YOU need him to chose to let her go or you will never have a chance of recovering from this.

2 Likes

There will be another one after her…

1 Like

Mine did this i messaged her she blocked me she knew about me and our kid and she was married it wasnt worth it honestly

2 Likes

Shoot, if someone was telling another we were divorced, I’d turn that lie into a reality.

8 Likes

Back off? I would message her and get that divorce your husband speaks of

3 Likes