Should I message the woman my husband has been talking to?

File for divorce and tell him to be careful what he wishes for

3 Likes

Hell yes I would, shit I might even show up at her house :woman_shrugging:

If he’s cheating just keep records and proof of it all for as long as you can. If you have a joint banking account take most of it out, get a lawyer so can get what is owed you and the children. Then he can just move in with his girlfriend and you’ll be minus a cheater. Then again, I don’t know his side of the story.

1 Like

Let her know and still leave his ass

I think you might have to hold him to that divorce. Message her and tell her that she is welcome to him, which she probably won’t cos he’s a liar and a cheat and then sit back and watch his world unfold cos he thinks he can have his cake and eat it.

And if she does back off are you going to continue the cycle for every other woman he talks to hoping that they are the ones that will back off? You really need to address his behaviour because it isn’t going to stop.

3 Likes

Nope!!
You’re not having a relationship with her!
Your husband your problem, he should love and respected enough not to stop talking to her, most Likely he’s sleeping with her

1 Like

No. I’d tell HIM to gtfo :v: there’s 2 things in my marriage I will not tolerate; don’t lie to me or about me.

3 Likes

He’s telling her yall are divorced so she doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong. She thinks he’s single. Your husband is the one you need to be talking to. He’s the problem!

3 Likes

Why would you hang on to a loser that lies and misleads other women regarding your marriage. You’re asking the wrong question. Get an attorney.

I was with you until you said back off lol

1 Like

I would message her to let her know but I’m not desperate enough nor have low self esteem to tell her to ‘‘back off’’. Girl, get a divorce. smh

1 Like

He’s cheating! Let him go.

I’d contact her & tell her to come get her man & his s#!t :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Confront her so she knows he’s a lying piece of shit and give him the divorce he is talking about.

:fu::pinched_fingers::wave:

No, I’d tell her to make space cause the c*nts on his way

5 Likes

why would you tell her to back off? do you still want him? surely not…

1 Like

Let her know he is still married but she can have him

2 Likes

you know who she is,get a lawyer and sue her for breaking up your home

1 Like

Lmao make a group chat with both of them and announce your divorce

5 Likes

Fight for your marriage within your marriage not outside it.

Woman to woman I would because the bitch to bold get in his shit as well fuck that stand your ground yes Bitch I still exist and no we’re not getting a divorce
The man your fuckn he’s mine from the crown of his head to the bottom of his feet :foot: the clothes on his back I buy them the food he eats I provide so woman to woman I’m hear to tell you that your best bet is to back off!!

Fuck a “nice way”
If your going to do it, be legit. You don’t owe her any explanation or excuses about your marriage or situation. I ain saying harass her or threaten her life, but let her know to back up

Ummm I think it’s time to reevaluate your marriage!!! Ya I would never do that I would just boot his ass the fuck out before I ever be someone’s second!!! He is choosing her over you, you are second to him now!!! No thank you! Not all men are like this you can do better alone or with someone else. Once a cheater always a cheater. That shit just doesn’t change over night. Man, he committed adulty and broke his vows to you. He pretty much slapped you and his family in the face. Why the hell would u want to stay with someone like that is beyond me!!! I would rather be single for life!

Nah, let her have his lying cheat a**. That’s what I did because if he dump’s her trust me there will be another one or 3 in the place. I walked away from a 27yr marriage because he couldn’t keep it in his pants.

3 Likes

Get all the screenshots first in case your state allows alimony for infidelity, tell her all about him being a liar then call him out, hit him with divorce papers (if that’s the way you want to go) and if anyone asks about the divorce say he’s a cheater :woman_shrugging:t2: but I’m also petty and I would let everyone know about him :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Honey, legally her may be your husband. Emotionally, he’s already gone. He’s disrespecting you and your wedding vows. Keep your dignity and walk away. Know your worth. You deserve better. I’m not just saying this either. Been there done that. Kicked him to the curb.

4 Likes

I’d message her and let her know that you weren’t in the middle if a divorce and you actually still live together but I wouldn’t tell her to back off you need to tell your husband wtf is up, he’s the one cheating and leading this other woman on. He’s the one be a dirty scum bag

You wanna be nice to the woman your husband is cheating on you with?! This is laughable. No honey, do not call her. When your lying ass husband goes to work the next day, pack his shit, put it outside, and change the locks…

Message the woman for what? The only message I will be sending is to my so called husband to rush home to pick up all his belongings I left outside for him. PS I changed the locks to the house😉

13 Likes

Message her, her boyfriend/husband, her parents… they need to know her true self… just saying

I’d tell your husband to go fuck himself - and she can have him.

Know your worth!!! Obviously it’s over if he’s into someone else, sucks I know but swallow your pride and move on. Don’t need a guppy when there is soooo many fish in the sea

1 Like

Leave her alone. He’s a cheater drop him now…

If you have to ask, you are okay with what’s he’s doing.

3 Likes

Gather evidence and kick him out :v:t3:its not worth messaging the woman in my case she blocked me her guilty self

Nope. She didn’t do anything wrong. He broke the vows he made to you the problem is with him alone.

1 Like

I would kick his ass out…dont lower yourself to put up with this behaviour it completely destroys you from the inside out…please!

Listen to her song and you decide what to do cause me I Dnt play

She didn’t say the vows, your husband did. Think about that…

5 Likes

Girl you better be taking screenshots for your attorney!

7 Likes

You have bigger problems. It’s not the woman, it’s your husband!

5 Likes

I mean. Like back off so u can keep him? He sounds like trash :wastebasket: id let her keep him. They sound good for each other

Yes definitely put her right & tell her to back the Fu*k off… then kick ur husband into touch … Screen shot messages aswell incase ur be needing that proof for future reference

Obviously yes and make a group chat with them and say ‘well this isn’t awkward…:melting_face:

2 Likes

I would message her to come over and help pack.his stuff . She can have him .
I’m not even kidding

8 Likes

Let her have the whole ass man.

Hun if she backs off . He’ll just lie to the next . And the next . He’s the problem !! :v:t2:

6 Likes

Know your worth! Don’t lower yourself to their level!! The only way to win in that game…is don’t play!! Politely bow out!!

2 Likes

Um file for divorce & alimony you deserve better.

4 Likes

You know what…?
If you FEEL like doing it…
If you WANT to do it…
Fkn do it!!
She’s banging your ol man!
I’d prob get shite faced and toy with her
Girl you do what YOU feel like doing!!
You’re entitled to react anyway YOU feel
So sorry xo

Get the divorce then problem solved

1 Like

Call her and tell her to come pick up his shit you threw all over the front yard!

In a nice way?? Are you kidding me?? Even if you were going through a divorce, he’s not single yet, and she knows it!

1 Like

I would immediately take a picture of it, circle the text where he is saying you guys are getting a divorce and simply give her a heads up that it isn’t true.

1 Like

I’d call her and tell her he has HIV…lol! Then I’d divorce the son of a …

7 Likes

Yeah love , there be a divorce alright . If it were me id be divorcing his sorry butt.

I see so many red flags here that I can’t stop thinking about this post…why are you so worried to confront your husband on this and why are you wanting to speak to her in a “nice way”?? You are being walked all over! Is this an abusive relationship? You need to stand up for yourself. Do not be a victim or a door mat for any guy!!

5 Likes

Maybe you should tell your lying husband that he is very married and if he wants to talk to others he is going to be very divorced

12 Likes

I mean you can. But there’s going to be another woman after her then another. The husband’s the problem

11 Likes

Hmmm… Yes, I would…at the same time, the real focus should be on him. You can disrupt and possibly end that affair by telling her straight but if he’s out there scoping for affairs or a different life, he will just move on to the next candidate.

4 Likes

Yep. Make it a group chat and let her know he’s very much still married, but if he keeps talking to other women, he might not he for very long.

RUN!!. He’s definitely cheating or wanting to!! Neither of them deserve any of your time!!! Get away!! FAST!!

1 Like

No I would tell him if you want a divorce then get the Hell out and file for it. His lie would become a reality.

2 Likes

Oh I’d tell her and then her her keep him

1 Like

I’d pack his bags and tell him
to go live with her! No need
to talk to her.

I would message her but not to tell her to back off- I would tell her she can have him!

2 Likes

Let it happen. Keep monitoring his messages, when there’s proof of an affair, divorce his ass. You’ll get more for an at fault divorce than you will irreconcilable differences.

Yes, but it may not help. He will say you’re trying to make trouble, but at least the seed will be planted. You need to plan a family or date outing where you can be see together, take pictures. Again it may not help, because women in love usually believe what their object of desire is telling them.

Um why wouldn’t you just be mad at your husband for being a pos instead. If I had to tell someone to back off I think I’d be looking at the bigger picture and see that he’s the problem :thinking:

1 Like

Why would you want to keep a man that doesn’t want to be kept? Tell her then confront him & file for divorce. She’s not the problem he is.

1 Like

It won’t help. Just address the issues with your husband

I’d just file the divorce papers… Why you trying to waste your breath on either of them?

2 Likes

Don’t message her. Tell your husband you have a surprise for him and drive over her house with him and do it face to face.

2 Likes

RUN!!! He’s the problem if he’s saying that. Pack his bags and tell him go live with her and file for divorce.

1 Like

But I would also RUN AND FILE FOR DIVORCE

It would be him I had the problem with…he’d be kicking rocks. She better to be ready to have him full time

1 Like

Nope. I wouldn’t message just yet. I would go and make sure to file for divorce and custody of the kids. Make sure you document EVERYTHING that you can about their affair. Pics, texts, all of it.

7 Likes

You should probably talk to your husband :thinking:

2 Likes

I’d message but confront him. There may be nothing to save

1 Like

Lmao :rofl: I’d pack my stuff an head on out. She doesn’t care an obviously he doesn’t either .

4 Likes

Nope. She didn’t make a commitment to you, your husband did.

2 Likes

If he wants to be talking to other women you need to text her and tell her to come and get him

5 Likes

It takes 2 to tango… just remember that

Imma let you in on a secret…she knows…she doesn’t care…# it’s your husband that made a commitment to you

wow i would confront her but thats not gonna stop the situation any he will find anotherperson to take her place

1 Like

I think I’d yank a knot in his a$$ first.

No, don’t confront her. Your husband is the one in the wrong. I would have divorce papers delivered to him. If that’s his fantasy and what he longs for then let him have it and move on with your life.

1 Like

I’d message her regardless of whether I was staying or not :woman_shrugging:t4: I’m petty though.

You should send a msg to your husband see ya!!

2 Likes

Do everything legal, get a lawyer, custody, everything together and kick him out. He’s a cheat.

2 Likes

And what are you telling your husband?

1 Like

I would message her to let her know that y’all are very much married but you can’t be mad at her because she thinks y’all going through a divorce but with him I would give him the business

1 Like

Back off? You should probably just get a lawyer…

2 Likes

Tell her he’s a liar but that since that’s his wish ,he is now getting a divorce but that u wish good luck to her dumpster diving find

5 Likes

I would let her know, but then I’d also be evaluating whether or not I want to stay with someone who can do something like that.

1 Like

She’s not the issue though your should be ex husband is :joy:

2 Likes

Shitt forget her check his ass…

No…I would pack his belongings and message her to say, she can have his cheating ass, cuz once a cheater, always will b one!!!
And don’t think, yr all that, bcuz he will fool and cheat on u too!!!

Yes. Message her. Tell her . There is no nice way 2tell her. If possible. Make an appointment where she n your husband can see the difference. N more importantly don’t entirely blame her. You should 1st confront husband.

2 Likes