Should I not buy my daughter so many Christmas gifts due to COVID?

Gifts come from the heart - so follow your heart. But Christmas isn’t only about gifts - remember baby Jesus.

She’s your kid. It’s your money. Buy her wtf you want and the naysayers can eat :poop: cuz they don’t pay your bills :woman_shrugging:t3:

Stop feeling bad
End of day it’s your money your life
Your daughter do want you what
Buy her one or a thousand presents

It’s your Christmas—celebrate!

You do you and they all can mind their own business

1 Like

You do you I have 3 and one on the way and have already started Christmas layaway

It’s no problem me business. She is your child. If you can afford it. Buy her what you want.

Do what makes you happy. Don’t listen to anyone else .

Do what you feel that’s in your heart. Don’t listen to anyone.

Honestly… Your life your kid your MONEY… Do what u want/feel is right for your family

Learn to be more like me. I learned a lesson a few years back. Now I do not give a flip of a rats arse what anyone but the Lord thinks about what I choose to do. I sleep well at night…

It’s nobody’s business but yours what you do with your money

Do what you want. If you plan and can do it I say go for it.

your money your kid. do what you want to for her.

Thars no one’s business what you buy

Tell them to mind their own Damn business

Your child, your business.

Your child your choice…

Dearly is scraping the bottom of the barrel with this post. In regards to gifts, no family should put themselves in financial straits ever to buy gifts. Also children need time witht heir parents more than they need a lot of gifts

Wow. Imagine your problem is stressing about how much to buy your kid for Christmas, and not how you’re going to buy anything for Christmas. :thinking:

See this is the reason I keep to myself. The less you tell people the less opinions you have to listen to. Do what you want and who cares what everyone says. When did we becomes a culture of caring so much what others are doing. Gees it’s your child and your money.
Stop letting people make you feel bad for what you want to do with your family.
I think it’s time to scale back what we share with people so we don’t have to have an onslaught of opinions on things that don’t concern anyone, it’s your personal choice what you buy for your kids.
That’s my opinion and you don’t have to listen to a word I say!
Enjoy Christmas, it’s such a stressful year especially for kids so if you can give gifts and spend time and have fun with your kiddos go for it, you have the freedom to do so :blush:

Buy here everything fuck the haters

That’s your business…enjoy.

Do whatever you want!!!