Should I steer away?

Sounds like time to go

3 Likes

He was just tossing your salad
Seriously anyone that shows any violent behavior, run fast

3 Likes

Run run run do not ever look back. Donā€™t play that " but most of the time is good".when he is good that is him just putting on an act. Please do not stay. Do not ruin the rest of your precious life.Iā€™m

2 Likes

Newly dating this person and he is that comfortable being that violent they are being around you.
Take his actions as your warning of what will come. I fully believe if you stay he will become physically violent with you as well. This isnā€™t something he will just get better from, if you stay it will only let him know he can get away with it.

2 Likes

Okayā€¦ while yes, that could be a sign that something worse could happen in the futureā€¦ itā€™s very hard to get true & valuable advice from strangers on the internet who are giving that advice based off of a one paragraph post. We know nothing about either one of youā€¦ but yes, this situation seems intense & would probably lead to a scarier issue.
But from my personal experience, hereā€™s my adviceā€¦
My now husband when we started dating had major anger issues when he was drinking. I discovered thisā€¦ we had conversations the next day about it when he was soberā€¦ & he respected me & loved me enough to do what it took to not let it happen again. Weā€™ve been together for 10 years, married for 5 & perfectly happy. Everyone is different. I think you have to figure out why it happened, before you can decide what is best for you to do about itā€¦ but while you figure that out. Tell him where you stand, communicate that itā€™s not okay with you. If he loves you & is a good human beingā€¦ heā€™ll do what it takes to respect your wishes & better himself.

Orā€¦ tell him how you feel, get out & move on with your life. Only you can figure that out for yourself.

Please get out & run fast

1 Like

If youā€™re looking for validation you have it. :triangular_flag_on_post:
Heā€™ll probably apologize and be so sorry for how he acted, thatā€™s not who he is etc, etc. Please go before he ā€œacts out of characterā€ again.

2 Likes

Over a salad? Yes, itā€™s time to walk away.

2 Likes

Wow possibly has a drinking problem or also bipolar if you see you can make it work do it Iā€™ve seen a lot and worked with bipolar psych patients so I could handle it and did with my now husband who when I met knew drink occasionally before then he was an alcoholic with beer only and now 5 years recovered alcoholic no longer drink anything and neither do I, which I was a social drinker anyways but with bipolar person you canā€™t always run less you canā€™t handle the disability

1 Like

He will turn his violence on you, leave immediately while you still can

1 Like

Since your newly dating. Leave. Ive been in a domestic violence relationship & I regret not leaving sooner. He will eventually become physically abusive as well as mentally & emotionally abusive. He will apologize & say he didnt mean anything. Save yourself from being another 1 in 4 & get out. If you need any help contact a domestic violence line or police.

2 Likes

First he is controlling about the salad. This guy has anger issues and narcissistic issues. If you donā€™t leave you will either be beat up really bad one day or dead.

1 Like

Next time it will be your face run

1 Like

You know the answer!!

2 Likes

If it happened exactly like you said it did, then you know itā€™s a red flag and you know thatā€™s not acceptable behavior to destroy a kitchen. There are a few red flags that you are throwing as well; Why did you need to announce that you were going to go put dressing on your single serving of store bought salad to him if you didnā€™t want him in the kitchen to begin with? Sounds like a big deal was made about the single serve store bought salad that just needed dressing and then just putting it away and eating toast? What did you leave out of the story?

2 Likes

Is this a mom page or a coupleā€™s therapy page? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Run far far away from him. Been thereā€¦it only gets worse.

RUN FAST next time ut will be you hes throwing shit at

Run and never look back

Show him the door and throw him out it

Oh girl no, heā€™s your new boyfriend so you can easily be single again

Yā€™all just got together and heā€™s THAT comfortable doing that? Yea nah get rid of him ASAP

1 Like

Get away as fast as you can! Its not worth it. It will escalate and heā€™ll end up hurting you.

Do you really need to ask this? And when 100% of people tell you to leave this idiot, are you going to ignore the advice?

Young one with a temper like that - sober or drunk - means things WILL only get worse. Youā€™re to young to ā€œsettleā€ sweetie thereā€™s a big world out here.

A whole lot of the story is missing here.

1 Like

Iff u ask me way too young too be living together

Itā€™s starts there then it ends up you getting hit or worse. So you need to ask yourself is this worth losing years of my life if this? If no then leave.

1 Like

Heā€™s hitting near you to show you what heā€™s capable of. Soon it will escalate. Leave now while you can.

Run block him on everything change locks on your doors everything. Heā€™s dangerous and you need to move around.

You need to turn into a magician and completely disappear

get the hell away and fast!

He has a serious drinking problem stay around and you can see much More or. Feel hurt

Run. You cant help him or change him. He WILL turn on you. Not worth it. Leave him whilst you still can you dont want to be thinking about this day 6 months down the line wishing you listened to these comments.

Itā€™s time for him to go

Do you want to raise a man child?

Run like HELL!!! He will hurt you

1 Like

Then he should of lost you too. Get that man out of your life. Please. Because next it will be you he puts his hands on. If I had these platforms at 22, I think I would of spared myself some heartache. That is not OKAY. Drinking is no excuse. Iā€™m sorry you are going through this. I know itā€™s scary.

1 Like

Idk whose laughing at this but its not funnyā€¦

3 Likes

Is this a real question. Of course you should leave. :woman_facepalming:t3:

Run and donā€™t look back!!

Run :running_woman::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:

Run fast and donā€™t look back.

Out the door with him

You already know what to do.