Should I tell a friend her boyfriend is cheating?

Turn the situation around on you ,and think if you wished your friend should have told you about it .

I would want to know personally. If, someone knew that was a friend and keep it from me. I think she should know then she you was letting her know what was happening. But if, stay friend’s with your best friend. You better watch your man around her.

1 Like

This is never an easy decision. So many women say they would want someone to tell them, but when you tell them, it’s easier to believe their spouse than it is the jealous friend who’s simply trying to break them up for spite. (Because that’s exactly how he’s gonna spin it.) More often than not, it ends with the friend who was trying to look out for the friend being cheated on being ostracized and hated.

I personally have done both, kept quiet and told my friends. Every single time I told them, despite them being the kind of woman who said they wanted to know, they stayed with the cheater and ditched me instead.

There is no easy choice, no easy way out of this. The best advice I can give you is to do whatever will make it easier for you to sleep at night.

Absolutely…but you need to think abt to fall out from both p people and be prepared to accept it.

I would appreciate an old friend telling me if my partner was cheating on me.

Probably lose a partner and regain an old friend back.:woman_shrugging:

Better to have lost a pointless relationship and gain a saving grace. :grin:

Some best friend you have , I would tell your friend , dump your best friend(no morals)
I would want to be told if that was me

Tell her. Girl code. :woman_shrugging:

I would want to know.
Make sure you’re prepared for denial.
Have proof if you can.

I think you need to think about if you’d want to know. There is nothing worse than a person being completely blindsided because they had absolute no idea that it was happening or even aware if there was any relationship issues. She deserves to know.

I would want to know.

Tell her. Just know in the end. Both women may turn their backs on you. But I would rather have a clear conscience.

That depends on your own morals and ethics

Rat that MoFo out !!! Your friend deserves your loyalty and honesty

1 Like