Should I tell my neighbor my husband cheated with his wife?

I’ve been there. You tell the neighbor. If it were me I would want to know.

Damn straight I would tell him!! Can’t stand a cheater :rage:

I would squeal like a damn pig! Proof first of course but if it’s there, you let that poor man in on their secret. Would you want him to keep it from you?

I just went through a similar situation and went straight to her bf that same day. He deserves to know

Tell him!!! I would want to know. He deserves the truth.

Tell him while she’s home too lol

I’d effing tell him.

Yes. You 4 are all literally concerned parties.

I would tell him. Id want someone to tell me…

I would! My best friend did it for me

Tell him. I would want to know.

Tell him he deserves to know

I’m so sorry this happened to you

I’m for telling the husband but you do not know their situation if they are in an open relationship or not. Sk may or may not effect them but I would tell

Tell him are you shitting me! What if he knew and you didn’t :face_with_raised_eyebrow: you’d wanna be informed, Sorry bout that tho lady :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Tell him but don’t expect a thank you

2 Likes

I would tell him. What he does with that information, whether he believes you or not, is on him. But he has a right to know.

1 Like

But make sure you have proof

He has the right too know what happened! He deserves the truth

I would snitchhhhhhhhhh. Cause I would want someone to tell me if my husband was cheating on me.

Absolutely tell him! He has a right to know

Tell him but seriously have proof you know this happened for sure.

He deserves to know the truth

Absolutely, they made their bed now let them lay in it. If you can’t handle the consequences then they shouldn’t have cheated

She ruined your marriage go ruin hers…lol

1 Like

I’d definitely tell him not for revenge but because he has that right to know. Evidently, he don’t know her as well as he thinks he does.

Yes tell him… like now. Go over there while the homewrecker is home

Karma, just leave it alone! Your gut always knows when things are different… do you and keep moving on

Tell him. Not even as vengeance, but morally. I personally would want to know if I was being cheated on…

3 Likes

By all rights you can tell him…but never assume that her husband doesn’t know…hell his trips away could be him cheating on her as well…just saying🤷🏾‍♀️

Tell him your being dishonest if you don’t

1 Like

I’d honestly tell him who knows she may still be doing it behind his back with him being back from his trip

I’d tell him I’m sure you’d wanna know too

1 Like

I’d tell him. :woman_shrugging: I’d also consider finding a new home in a different neighborhood. I couldn’t live next to that bitch without contemplating buring that cunts housedown, throughout the healing/grieving process.

I would absolutely tell him the truth as long as you know for a fact. I wished that someone would’ve done that for me when my ex cheated on me. The shit hurts and not knowing the truth hurts the worst.

Ask yourself… would you want someone to tell you?

Has this been an ongoing ordeal with your husband and your neighbors wife? Or was it a one time ordeal? Not that it makes it right but her husband went on a week trip with his friends. He most likely cheated or she felt he was and maybe confined in your husband thinking it make her feel better like he’s cheating on me then I’ll cheat on him and unfortunately your husband was an easy target. If it’s been ongoing then that isn’t case. regardless it’s messed up. I would say something because it will be asked eventually by him. My neighbors would notice if my husband and I split after so long and begin to ask me questions. And most likely he will ask his wife first but she’ll most likely dodge details or say she got no clue which will maybe make him ask you personally especially if you guys are sort of close.

Tell him!!! You would hope if the situation was reversed he would tell you.

1 Like

Honestly I think you should think about if he found out first if you would want him to tell you. It’s only fair you both know

Omg yes definitely tell him!

Yeah he needs to know but remember that your neighbors and your opening a can of worms something you may not want hornet nest be careful how you go about it

Tell him. I would recommend that you bring up your own relationship and why you are splitting up, rather than blurting out hey your wife cheated because you don’t know their circumstances and also it may seem disingenuous.

Yes tell him and also mention that you left your partner!

Tell him it’s the right thing to do I know I would want someone to tell me if they knew without a doubt that my man was cheating

I would definitely tell him who knows how many other guys she’s sleeping with. She could give him a std or worse

1 Like

Do it! It isn’t fair she lives happily ever after and your family is ruined

IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE THEN DO IT. YOU CAN EVEN DO IT ANONYMOUSLY. but only and I mean ONLY if u have hard evidence, something he can see for himself. Otherwise it’s not worth it

Of course you tell it!!!

The right thing to do is tell the truth

I would totally tell him. I like being petty. :woman_shrugging:t4: if my husband did this and she knew I broke it off with him. Shes gonna sit there and think she won. Dont let her feel that!! Tell him.
I’m not sure if any of yall know Snow Tha Product but her new song Petty is what I’d be playin in the background “Bitch we can get petty tell me if you ready, I was playing nice, we can change the setting, we can get petty” :woman_shrugging:t4::100::100::100::100::nail_care:t5::nail_care:t5::nail_care:t5::nail_care:t5:

My take on knowing someone is cheating is to say nothing unless asked, then I wont lie, and if they are asking they probably already suspect. I dont want to be the one to spill the beans and create problems. But when I was being cheated on I wish someone had told me, I did suspect but no one would confirm it til after we split. When I confronted him, even after we split, he always denied it. I didnt argue about it after we split, I just let him think I was really that easy to fool. Just knowing I was right was good enough for me and didnt take him back even though he kept asking.

I would discuss your ending with your partner and you then ease your way into telling the husband the truth

Tell him. You’ll keep thinking about it and he should know

Tell em, she didn’t give a fuck about your marriage fuck hers

Tell your neighborhood about his wife cheating on him with your ex .
Let him know why you left your husband .
Do it carefully

1 Like

Girl why haven’t you told him?

1 Like

Seriously for those of you saying not to tell the husband should reprogram your thinking. The reason alot of things in life go wrong is because people don’t do what’s right. They ignore the wrong like it never happened. Always speak up put yourself in the other person’s shoes if I was the husband on the business trip without having any knowledge it would make me more mad that my neighbors wife didn’t come to me and tell me.

5 Likes

So if you weren’t involved maybe I’d say stay outta it. But she fucked your man, snitch on that bitch

If you have actual proof, tell him! Of course if you don’t have proof, you can tell him it happened and he needs spy cams to catch them again!

Tell him he has a right to know!

I would be Tekashi for this!!! Fuk that bitch!!! An eye for an eye sis!!! Cant mess up my life while u pretend to live urs saintfully!!!

I would want to know…

I’d charm the clothes off him but that’s just me :confused:

5 Likes

I’d tell him. He has the right to know

1 Like

Make your hubs tell the neighbor… If hes sorry and means it he should owe up to his actions himself and make amends (or at least try to when the time for that is right)

5 Likes

Would you have wanted that secret kept from you? More people need to stand up and do what’s right.

1 Like

You scare because you are building up for pay back sleep with them all .what’s really eating at you

tell him, i would have.

Fuck yea let him get out of the situation too

Tell him. At the very least he needs to go get tested. Odds are one or both of them cheated before and she’s putting him at risk.
You too, hunny. Go get checked.

5 Likes

Yep tell him, he deserves to know

Tell him. The next guy she cheats on him with may have an std. He has a right to be warned as cheaters not only hurt you emotionally but they put you physically at risk as well.

Ask him out on a date.

7 Likes

I’d say yes, but also come with proof as well. Whatever “evidence” you have, bring it with you. You know it’s hard to believe…she may make you out to be a liar, or crazy. I’d be calm about it too, dont make it seem like you’re telling him to be spiteful, but that you just feel like he should know.

6 Likes

Tell him!!! I’d want someone to tell me.

I’d tell him. I mean shit if she’s having sex with your husband, who knows if shes having sex with other people (or has in the past). He at least needs to know from a sexual health standpoint. Plus, I just think it’s the right thing to do.

Definitely tell him!

Yes you should . I would want someone to tell me.

I’d tell him… Wouldn’t you want to know if it was the other way around

I will tell him for you! All men that get cheated on deserve to know! Just like everyone woman!

1 Like

Fuck ye u should tell him

Hell yes you should tell him! What right do your partner and this woman have to secrecy when they have betrayed you both!

Well I am going to go against the flow. I would not tell him unless he asks and then I would be truthful with him. Truth does not always set you free. Besides are you wanting time tell him to get back at her? Hurting someone else will not make you feel better.

3 Likes

Lots of times people shoot the messenger so there’s that

1 Like

Tell him because she is just going to keep doing it to him and that poor man has no idea the woman he loves dosent care a hot for him and that’s not fair

Tell her you know…if she doesn’t tell him; “oops I thought you knew”

Were your ex and him friends? He may ask what happened and then you can say oh, I thought you knew he was porking your wife?

2 Likes

For sure!!! Tell him he has a right to know

Only if you have proof, otherwise it will be your word against hers

1 Like

When he asked me why I stomped a hole in his wife I would tell him.

2 Likes

No!!! Not your marriage. Mind your own business.
You should only be dealing with your own shit.

Hell yes tell her! You would want her to tell you and you are directly involved!

It sad when your man is cheating
He never love you in the first place

Tell him! He has a right to know. Everyone has a right to know if they’ve been cheated on!

4 Likes

If u tell him be ready to move, or they may make u miserable.

2 Likes

I would go with “hey did you know I left my man because I found out he was fuckin your wife?”

I would tell him. At least then he can decide what he wants to do but, have evidence with you.
If I was in that spot I would like to be told that I got cheated on.

1 Like

Make sure she is right there standing when you tell him . Yes he deserves to know

6 Likes

What is,it with the dam neighbor hoes…that is,who my husband cheated on me with and got her pregnant then left us for her. Worse part is she was 18 and already married to a guy twice her age who supposedly treated her like shit and I was trying to help her I didn’t even mind her and my husband being friends cuz I was thst secure about our marriage. Boy was I wrong.and by the time I started getting those gut feelings it was too late he had already chose his “friend” snd wasn’t gna give her up…I knew wen he was gna let me walk cuz he would not choose thst he’d already made his choice…I just wish I’d had actually left then but I tried to stick it out. I went to speak to her husband one night wen mine had went awol to supposedly do some thinking and her husband drove me over to where is wife was staying and surprise surprise our vehicle was in the yard. 1 am and I’m beating on her brothers door. He still tried to deny anything was goin on and later that day someone told me of rumors that she was pregnant. I question him he denies it and proceeds to sleep all afternoon and that day was our twins 6th bday…later he wakes up showers gathers a couple odd n end things and said he was walking outside where he texted me and asked how we were gna get past things…I said all we can do is try and he responded by saying the rumors were true. After mnths of making me to be the bad guy cuz of how he’d been choosing her over us and I mean full out irately doin so…

I would tell him he deserves the truth

2 Likes